NEW Feature: SplitCal is being introduced in the latest version 1.2. You can now see the Availability Statuses of the various Ticket Split Combinations from A -> B -> C through different B stations.
Next Feature coming up soon:
Auto-refresh of Seat Availability, on Scheduled time basis.
For example, you will be able to set:
"Auto-refresh the Delhi to Mumbai Seat Calendar at 10:30pm everyday"
A lot of effort has been put into making the app fast even when running in very old phones. If you do encounter bugs, please let us know. Thanks.
1. When you first start the app, make sure you have Net connectivity, as a small database needs to be downloaded to make the app offline capable.
2. Inside the Availability Calendar screen, click on the Column Headers to go into the individual Train Time-Tables.
1) Check PNR Ticket Status and save it for later use with refresh functionality at any time.
2) Train Schedule with saving option.
3) Train Fare
4) Find Trains between two stations
5) Check Seat Availability and share it via SMS, Facebook, WhatsApp, mail etc
6) See Train Route on Google Maps
7) Book Tickets through IRCTC website
8) Train Running status(Live Train Status)
9) Live Station Status
10) View Cancelled Trains
11) View Rescheduled Trains
12) Save PNR Information and Train Schedule
13) Store Travel Info for quick Fare like Travel Age and Travel Concession
14) Add your Journey Event on Calendar
15) Set Alerts / Notifications for PNR Status
16) Voice Assisted PNR search
17) Seat Map
18) Auto PNR Tracker
19) Book Tatkal Tickets
20) Read Rail Budget 2014-15
Please share your comments / feedback at email@example.com
You can search for a route with one hop in between.
You can download the PNR Status information and also the train route can be downloaded and saved offline as a pdf file.
"Indian Train Availability"
"Indian Train Schedule"
"Indian Live Train Status"
" Find Trains "
"Arrival Departure Information"
Related Tags: PNR Status , India , Railways , PNR Enquiry , Live Train Status
• PNR Status Enquiry / Inquiry
• Seat Availability Information
• List of Trains Running Between the Stations
• Trains arriving and departing on a particular station
• Fare Enquiry
• Train Schedule or Train Time Table
• Spot Your Train or Track Running Status
Some new features added:
1. Premium Special trains added for the convenience of travellers
2. You can search for passenger amenities like; Hospitals, Hotels, Bars and Restaurants and ATMs, near any railway station.
3. Seat Map/Berth Layout for various types of passenger classes added.
4. Easy-to-use UI to enquire about seat/berth availability, fare and train schedule.
5. Spot your train location on Map now
6. Current Booking availability at a particular station
7. Option to search for trains going up or down at a station - a special feature for local daily up downers.
8. Ease of search for frequent travelers
9. EMU / DEMU / Passenger trains added
10. Nearby Station amenities coming soon
11. Railways rules for baggage etc added
The functions offered by the app are as follows:
PNR STATUS ENQUIRY/ INQUIRY: All reservations done on the Indian Rail receive a unique PNR identification. This can be used to track reservation status of the passengers in case of wait-listed tickets along with chart status. Our PNR status facility provides the fastest connectivity to the Indian Railway servers and information regarding reservation status is instantaneously provided to the users.
SEAT AVAILABILITY: Indian Railway has a vast no of users vying to get reservations on various trains for their journey across the vast network of Bhartiya Rail. The user of this app can check whether reservation is available on a particular train for a particular class of seat on a particular date. Again using our state of the art connectivity algorithm the user is provided this information almost instantaneously. Then user can use IRCTC site for bookings e-tickets or IRCTC other applications. Information on berth availability, seat availability is provided here.
TRAINS BETWEEN STATIONS: Sometimes we need to find out which all trains are running between two stations. The app provides an excellent interface for this function. It also gives additional information such as the classes of travel available in the train and also the day of week on which the train runs.
LIVE STATIONS: This feature has been specially incorporated keeping in view the needs of daily travelers. Herein you get information on all the trains, arriving or departing from a particular station within the next 2/4/6/8 hrs. Helps local up-downers with trains departing from the station, even Mumbai local train, EMU arrival departure is shown.
FARE ENQUIRY: This feature of the app provides information on the fare the passenger needs to pay for the journey. The user needs to input the train name/no, source and destination stations and the class of travel - in response the system provides a list trains travelling between the 2 stations and on choosing a train, the user gets the fare information.
TRAIN SCHEDULE: This feature of the app is designed to provide the scheduled route of any train chosen by the user. The user needs to either enter train no or name and the system provides the full route information, train time table, including all halting stations with arrival and departure timings.
SPOT YOUR TRAIN: This App feature provides current running status of any train by just entering the train no/name. This system provides information on delay (if any) of the train and also the current location of the train apart from ETA that is expected time of arrival.
The best & fast PNR Status & Train Info app which will check and provide the Indian Railway PNR status of the any trains from the Android mobile. The app provides you with many features like Checking PNR Status info, Train Schedules ,Train Running status, Seat Availability of Normal & Tatkal ticket and also let you to save & share the status with your friends.
> > Can check IRCTC PNR Status
> > Can save PNR Status
> > Auto notify when PNR status is changed
> > Live Train Running Status
> > Indian Train Availability
> > Indian Train Schedule
> > Find Trains
> > Seat Availability
> > Arrival Departure Information
> > Trains between stations
Disha - Indian Train Info App brings capabilities to check PNR status, find trains, check seat availability, train schedule, railway time table, food ordering and much more.
> Find trains between any two railway stations
> Check train & seat availability
> Railways ticket reservation & tracking
> Instant PNR status check and PNR status notification via Whatsapp, sms & email
> Train fare comparison across different class & category
> Look up train schedule & time table with save option
> Live train status & train alarm to help find out the expected arrival & departure time of trains.
> View train route & live status on google maps
> Find info about all trains passing through a railway station
> Get earliest, tatkal and regular seat availability in trains information across major Indian railway stations
> Food ordering from your bearth/seat with Mera Food choice
> Download free apps to entertain yourselves while waiting at station or during train journey
Disha - Indian Train info app is indispensable for indian train travelers. Apart from its rich features allowing users to book train tickets, check pnr status, train schedules, train routes, and managing booking history. It provides a simple navigation and ease of use.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any problems. We will need more info to identify the symptoms and will be glad to work the problem out.
We are not affiliated, endorsed,or in any way officially connected with Indian Railways. We give no assurance or warranty that information on this app is current, and take no responsibility for matters arising from changed circumstances or other information or material which may affect the accuracy or currency of information on this app. By using this app, you are solely responsible for any legal implications/liabilities arising from using the app.
▪ PNR Status
» Check PNR status as well as save them for future reference. Auto PNR tracking notifies you when current status changes.
▪ Train Schedule
» Get detailed schedules of all trains, Save it for offline usage.
▪ Search Trains
» Search almost all type of trains between stations and get seat availability, train schedule , running info and more.
▪ Train Running Status
» Get live running information of trains at all stations, Save it for offline usage.
▪ Live Station Status
» Get live status of all trains arriving/departing at a station within 2-9 hours.
▪ Seat Availability
» Check seat availability. Choose your preferred train and class, Rail Jankari shows seat availability up to 2 months with one tap.
▪ Fare Enquiry
» Get detailed imposed charges for railway reservation of different classes.
▪ Current Booking
» Get current booking availability in trains from a station within 4 hours of time. Shows all classes availability at once.
▪ Coach Layout
» Seating arrangement layout of various coaches.
▪ Cancelled Trains
» Shows all fully and partially cancelled trains.
▪ Diverted Trains
» Shows detailed info of all diverted trains.
▪ Rescheduled Trains
» Shows detailed info of all rescheduled trains along with delay and expected arrival.
▪ Special Trains
» Shows detailed info of all special event trains along with days & timings .
▪ External Links
» Links to IRCTC, NTES and other important webpages.
▪ Saved Data
» One stop hub for all our saved data. View/delete all at one place.
» Place to tweak the application with quick settings, tracking intervals etc.
▪ App Info
▪ Auto PNR tracking, notifies you when current status changes. Great, Isn't it?
▪ Multipane layout to show search form, history & saved data in a single flick
▪ Long press quick inputs to enter stations/trains quickly. Set it from settings.
▪ Detailed search history for almost everything you search.
▪ Detailed fare breakdown information.
▪ Shows via stations when direct train is not available.
▪ Save PNR status, train schedules and running status for offline usage.
▪ 18+ color themes. The first themed app for Indian Railways.
▪ Rich eye-catching xxxhdpi ready layouts with reference to android design guidelines
▪ More features to land soon ..
Note To The Users
There is no team behind this application, I am the only developer. There are chances that you may face some bugs. Please don't hate the app, instead help me making the application better by reporting bugs via e-mail. I have a magic potato which fixes all bugs. Suggestions/Feature requests are welcome.
No more. We bring you Indian Rail, the most featured app for IRCTC users. All the enquiry of Indian Rail in a single app. On it way to become best indian Rail app, join hands and enjoy the features free of cost.
**** The first app with feature to SPEAK PNR, Train Number etc., if you don't feel like typing.
* PNR Status
* Book Tickets
* Get station details by name or code
* Train Locator
* Seat Availability
* Live Status
* Fare Calculator.
* Trains at a station.
* Cancelled Trains.
* Diverted Trains.
* Breakfast and Lunch Inquiry
* Get any Train detail just by Train Number
* Share your PNR status to friends and family
* PNR alarm (Coming Soon)
Disclaimer: This app is not in any way affiliated to IRCTC or Indian Railways.
India`s No.1 PNR predictor with amazing accuracy and speed.
Indian Railways / IRCTC train info,
No more traveling on waitlist tickets!!
Planning to book a train ticket but you see all the trains are waitlist?
No worries we have a solution for it..
Predict your train confirmation chances before you book on your fingertips.
Isn’t it awesome!!
News and Media Coverage:
Aajtak-Hindi news daily:
Rail news :
Sandesh-Gujrats leading news paper:
Jagbani- Punjabi news online:
Start predicting on the go!!
@ confirmtkt mobile this is what you can do
-Search trains ,Predict confirmation chances ,Decide on booking
-Predict your PNR status before travel and assess the confirmation chances
-Save the PNR`s so that they can be used again to check the status
-Save the train schedules so that they can be viewed offline
-Share with your friends on all the social networking sites
Know more about us by watching this short video @ Youtube
Connect us on Facebook @
Google plus @
Write to us @
PNR status prediction .Train waitinglist prediction ..
PNR prediction Train waitinglist prediction
Disclaimer: This app relies on public information available on relevant websites that you choose to access, at will, through the app. By using it, you are responsible for any legal implications that may arise from such usage. You'll need to visit IRCTC official website / app to make your bookings.
Some of the main features of this Mobile Application are:
☛ Live Train Running Status
☛ PNR Status
☛ Train Route
☛ Train Between Stations
☛ Fare Enquiry
☛ Seat Availability
☛ Arrival & Departure at Station.
☛ Current Seat Booking Availability
☛ Seat Map / Coach Layout
☛ Train Running History / Statistics
☛ Indian Railways Reservation Enquiry
This user friendly app provides all information related to Indian Railways in most simple and effective way. It has largest and most updated database including all Reserved, Unreserved and Sub-Urban trains.
• Find Trains
• Find Train Route
• Train Time Table
• Train Fare Enquiry
• PNR Status enquiry
• Spot the Train
• Train arrival/departure enquiry along with platform number.
• Reservation Seat Availability
As per the guidelines, you will receive the same information via SMS also and standard 139 SMS charges shall be applicable.
1. Seat Availability: Just give the source and destination stations along with the likely date of train journey and you William get the latest general / sleeper / ac / tatkal seat availability of indian rail.
2. PNR Status: You can also know the pnr status of your ticket by entering your pnr details and you will get the detailed pnr information of indian rail in return.
3. Train Running Status: You can check the latest updated train location / running status / live status of indian rail by providing the train number and date of journey. All the latest info about the given train status will be presented to you.
4. Arrival / Departure : You can also get the info about the trains passing through / arrived / departed from a station of indian rail using this functionality. You can also search for a train starting from the given station and destined to another station.
5. IRCTC : You can perform all the irctc related operation using this app e.g booking and cancelling ticket, checking seat availability along with other irctc features of indian railway.
6. Schedule : You will get all the information about a train's schedule of indian railway including the starting and destination along with the intermediate stations with scheduled arrival and departure time of each and every station.
7. Train Fare: You can get all the fare related info of a particular train of indian railway using this application e.g base and tatkal fare, reservation fee, total fare including tatkal, food and other charges etc.
8. Train Between Stations: You will get info regarding all the trains available between the given pair of stations of indian railway, their type e.g passenger, superfast, shatabdi, rajdhani, duranto, holiday special etc. using this functionality.
9. Station Code and Train Number: This application is having latest and updated database of nearly all the stations of indian railway along with their station code and trains along with their number. You can get station code from station name and vice-versa and train number from train name.
10. Seat Coach Map: You can locate the position of your seat in the coach of indian railway using your seat number. This app is having the seat map / coach map of all types of indian railway coaches e.g general , sleeper, 3rd ac, 2nd ac, first ac etc.
Note: This application works best with WIFI / 3G Internet connection.
Train schedules :
Enter the train number or train name to access the schedule .
Train live running status :
Get the live location of the train .
Trains between stations :
Enter two stations to find the trains running between them
PNR status :
Enter your PNR number to know your ticket details
IRCTC booking :
Access IRCTC mobile ticket booking portal through the app fastly
Fare details :
Complete information about fares and fare calculator
Seat availability :
Find the seat availability in different trains
Disclaimer : All the informations are collected from public sources , we are not responsible for incorrect and inaccurate informations
It has the following features:
- Check PNR status of your Indian Railways train ticket
- Check PNR status of all printable tickets from your IRCTC account
- Train schedule from train name or train number (including train name search and automatic save of all train schedules)
- Train map
- Trains between stations (with an option to display seat availability of all matching trains in the same page)
- Seat availability
- Running status of a train
- Arrivals and departures at a station
- Fare enquiry
- Display and save your IRCTC e-ticket/electronic reservation slip (ERS). This can also be shown to the TTE as a valid ticket with any of the recognised ID cards. Long press on a PNR and tap on "Get e-ticket/ERS" to use this option.
- Train status map
You can also enter your IRCTC username and password and it will get the ticket status of all printable tickets from your IRCTC account. All communication with your username and password is fully encrypted with SSL, RSA and/or AES encryption methods.
- saves PNR status of all tickets automatically
- save one pair of IRCTC username and password to avoid entering it repeatedly (this is saved on your phone in the app's data folder)
- saves IRCTC e-ticket automatically
- displays train arrival and departure timings for each ticket
- view status of several tickets at once
- saves train schedule automatically so it can be viewed even if network is not available
This application is for users of the Indian Railways train network only. This does not support railways of other countries.
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with IRCTC or Indian Railways. Although we try our best to ensure that nothing undesirable happens with your account, we do not guarantee it and we are not liable for any action our app makes.