● Simple, fast and easy to use.
● Designed for the first time visitor and experienced commuter.
● Unique "Minute Map" feature provides a view of travel times from any location on the map.
● Latest official TFL (Transport For London) map.
● Planned route animates on the map.
●.Switch to online street map (when an internet connection is available).
● Services can be turned on or off, routing around problems.
● Works in both landscape and portrait modes.
● Easily locates your nearest transport stop.
● Places of interest, parks etc are built in to the application.
● Offline routing with clear map and text views
● GPS locating
● Station exit information
● Live service status and departure board information
● OVERVIEW ● The London Underground application is a superb route planner for the London Underground (Tube)system with many unique features. The inbuilt map provides the official TFL map of the city underground services with the ability to switch to an online street map view when an internet connection is available. This way the user can view the online map feature when above ground and the transport map and route planning is still fully functional underground or anywhere there is no internet connection. This provides the best of both worlds, the transport map and route planning anytime, anywhere and online street maps and search when a connection is available.
● ROUTING ● Does not require an internet connection and will always be available to display a clear and detailed view of the city transport system, plus list and animate the optimum route for your journey. Provides the fastest route calculations of any mobile routing application (virtually instantaneous) using actual published journey times with the ability to select the quickest route or the route with the least changes.
Comprehensive details of your planned route are provided, including changes, directions of travel, number of stops, predicted journey times, etc. Uniquely this application gives you “direction”, “towards” and “service frequency” information (not available on any other offline journey planner) for example “Take the Northern line (Southbound) towards Stockwell for 10 mins (6 stops). Service runs every 7 minutes” which is essential when finding the correct platform and connection. Also given are alternatives for each leg of the journey.
● NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED ● The map and routing do not require an internet connection and therefore you will not be charged data connection fees. This also means the application runs perfectly underground, on an aeroplane, etc. For international visitors to a city who have data roaming turned off this is an ideal solution.
● LIVE INFO ● When an internet connection is available, optional "Live Information" on the current state of the transport services and real time station departure boards can be viewed allowing you to plan your journeys in advance and avoid any potential delays. Unique to this application is the ability to turn off services that are out of action and automatically calculate an alternative route.
● MINUTE MAP ● This unique feature provides a view of travel times from any location on the map. This is helpful for getting a sense of scale and connectivity of the transport system and can provide some interesting results.
● MORE MAPS ● This map is one in a series of Zuti worldwide city maps, if you like this product you may also enjoy some of our other offerings, please visit www.zuti.co.uk for further information.
The app also provides information on the closest stations to a number of London's tourist attractions and the Olympic venues. Enjoy!
ps. if you have queries as to how to use the app or comments, do drop me an email, especially before leaving negative feedback. Thank you.
- London Transport Awards - Excellence in Technology winner 2013.
- The Appsters Awards - Best use of Geo-Location winner 2012.
• Official licensed Tube map from TfL (Transport for London).
• Route planner. Route highlighted via pinning on the map. Start station green pin, station stops blue, change station(s) orange and destination station red.
• Your nearest station. Highlighted on the map with a pulsing blue map marker. Option to launch Google Maps for a more detailed view.
• LIVE departure boards and station information accessed from the map.
• Twitter integration – access to Tube Map’s aggregated feed of Status and News Tweets.
• What's nearby? Access to tripadvisor®.
• Access our myTrains app directly from Tube Map, getting departure information for National Rail stations. Don't already have myTrains? Don't worry a link will take you straight to store to download the latest version.
Have your say about Tube Map Pro. Join us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TubeMap. We would love to hear from you.
Details of permissions used in Tube Map Pro:
- INTERNET – This permission is used to provide access to live information, Twitter feeds and for advertising only.
- ACCESS FINE LOCATION – This permission is used to facilitate location functionality when finding nearby stations using GPS only.
- CHECK LICENSE – This permission is used to check if the application is currently licensed for use.
• Simple, Stable, Fast and Easy to navigate.
• Live tube line and station status.
• Live tube station departure time.
• Interactive Maps (Tube, tourist, rail, Overground, DLR, Tramlink, river).
• Using TFL data feeds, not parsing website.
✦ Have you got any problems or suggestions with this app? Please email us before leaving bad reviews!!! We always do our best to support. If you found this app useful, please give us a good review to encourage us to improve this app, it is also our pleasure.
✦ More by Han Interactive LTD.
London Oyster Balance
• Live multiple Oyster card balance.
• Check travel cards, expiry dates, auto-topup.
• Oyster card journey history within 30 days.
• Nearest 3500+ ticket shops on interactive map.
London Bus Master
• Live bus departures over 20,000 bus stops and 700 routes.
• Auto-locate your nearest stops and Oyster ticket shops on INTERACTIVE MAP.
London Bike Master
• Barclays cycle hire app for Londoner !!!
• Bike and dock availability in seconds.
• Find the nearest docking station on interactive map.
FOLLOW @HanInteractive ON TWITTER
Data provided by Transport for London.
Keyword : London, live, real time bus departures, bus checker, bus countdown, bus map, bus direction, bus route, nearby stops, bus platform, bus travel news, current location, street view, interactive map, tube line station status, departures time, tourist rail, Overground, DLR, Tramlink, river, travel, journey, Oyster ticket top up shop locations, oyster card balance, auto-topup, journey history, season ticket, Barclays cycle hire, commuter, bike, docking station, rental timer.
London Tube Map 2014 (works offline)
Live Tube Status / Train Updates (tube.lu)
Live Bus Status / Bus Schedules (TFL)
Live Tube / Train Departure Times (TFL)
Plan A Journey/Route(TFL)
Call For A Taxi (Call-A-Cab)
Pay Congestion Charge (TFL)
Top Up Oyster Card/Check Oyster Balance (TFL)
(TFL) services require internet access for up to date information and are provided directly by Transport For London
Toilet tube map. OK for bicycles map, step free stations maps.
No permissions, no ads, no trip wires, no tricks - a free map for visitors to London. No profit for me.
Please no negative or horrible comments - Its free. No money for me! :)
London -nearly the best city in the whole world. Have fun but take care!
Enjoy the sights in London and your phone, tablet, devices
- Use Tube Assistant to get ahead on the London Underground.
- Plan your journey, find the quickest route, check which direction the train arrives and get on the carriage for the most direct exit.
- Tube Assistant route planning does not use the TfL Journey Planner so will even work underground and without a network connection.
You can also
* Browse Underground Map.
* Check Line Status.
* Check Departure Boards of DLR and Underground stations. No Overground currently, as is restricted by National Rail Enquiries.
* If you've been using Tube Exits on the iPhone and can't find it on Android, that's because there isn't one. I have written this app because I couldn't find anything else as good as Tube Exits on Android either. Tube Assistant is free, ad free, and nag free. There are no nagging prompts asking you to rate this app. So please, if you like this app then follow the Rate App link to give rating and feedback. Thanks.
2. Live departure boards for all stations of almost all lines except DLR and Overground
3. App widget included for a quick overview on Android launcher (home screen)
4. Simple and easy - no complicated interaction
If you have any comments, questions or issues, please contact email@example.com.
If you have a problem with the app, please email me instead of resorting to daft negative reviews. Most issues are down to a particular device and this application is compatible with over 1027 different ones!
- Intuitive map interface
- Live bus departure boards (Countdown)
- Live arrivals for London Underground and DLR
- Journey Planner integration (beta)
- Service updates for the London Underground and bus routes
- Easy to use favourites and nearby locations
Many more features available in the full version including jam cams, Barclays Cycle Hire docking station statuses and much much more!
This data stream provides information on tube and bus arrival times of approx 90% of London's bus stops and stations.
The app also features a comprehensive journey planner, allowing users to plan any journey across London.
Live Bus countdown. View live information on when the next bus is due at 20000 stops across London
Live Tube countdown. View live information on when the next tube is due at 300+ stations across London
Live Journey Planner. Using a comprehensive planning section, easily plot your journey across London
Tube Status. View live information on the status of the tube including any weekend closures
Favourites. Add a tube station or bus stop to your favourites list for easy access
Nearby Stops. Use the GPS of your phone to see on a map where the nearest stops are and instantly see its arrivals information
Manual or Auto refresh. The app automatically refreshes the data every 30 seconds but also provides a refresh button to manually refresh the data
Filters. Filter bus stop arrivals by multiple bus routes
Comprehensive search. Find any stop or bus route within seconds. Search by post code, bus stop number, bus route number, road name, area name
Bus routes. View the route of a bus on the map
Area View .View all the bus stops of an area or post code
Ease of use. A nice easy to use interface
Accessibility Options. Users can also alter the size of the text to a more personal taste
Find the nearest Tube stations, ticket shops, bus stops & live arrivals across London.
- TfL Live Bus Arrivals (Countdown)
- Locate nearest bus stop, tube station and Oyster ticket shop locations
- Navigation to the locations
- Augmented Reality view
- Radar (display locations around the user)
- Direction Indicator (blue arrow point to the designated location)
- Near field location (detect the nearest location less than 25 meters away from the user and display information automatically)
Use Augmented Reality to find the nearest the locations by pointing your Android device.
London, augmented reality, AR, geo-tagging, GPS, real time bus departures, departures time, bus platform, bus countdown, bus checker, bus map, bus direction, bus route, nearby stops, travel news, travel information, current location, live, Oyster ticket top up, Oyster ticket shop, Oyster ticket stop, free
* Register your personal details and ticket details.
* Every time your train is delayed, simply enter your journey details and submit your claim. All the other information will be completed for you. Sit back and relax: you'll receive your refund by post!
- Claim refunds for delayed or cancelled trains
- Fast one step refund claim
- Intuitive and quick navigation
- Works with all ticket types: Oyster card, Tfl Travelcard, National Rail Travelcard
More from developer
Why does this app need so many permissions?
This app gives you feedback about your mood, as you report it, compared to the data that is captured from your phone (which is why we need those permissions). So, for example, you can see how you report feeling when you are more socially active, measured by number of phone calls and text messages, or when you have been physically active, measured by your accelerometer.
The app does not save/read your text messages or send us any audio recordings. Instead, it is just counting when you send a text, and (just before sending you a notification) it measures the volume of where you are: all we would receive is that you sent a message (we don't save any identifiable data) and that you were in a place with a particular volume. Unfortunately, on Android, it's an "all or nothing" scenario, where we cannot ask you to approve one permission at a time (or only those you want).
What about my privacy?
The data that this app collects about your mood and from your sensors is stored securely on a server at the University of Cambridge. It is only accessible to members of the research team, and only for the purposes of conducting research about how mood relates to your phone's sensor data. We will never publish your data; any scientific publications we submit will only contain aggregated statistics. If you have any concerns, please contact us.
More FAQs: http://emotionsense.org/faqs.html
*** Important ***
This app requires a research project code in order to be accessed. Please only download this app if you have been recruited by a researcher to use it. You will not be able to access the app unless you have been given a research project identifier and participant code.