By installing the SUPREME application on your Smartphone, it will let you choose between three different profiles, to make sure you have the perfect sound settings based on where you are – in your office, outdoors or in your car. You can also achieve your optimal level of Active Noise Cancellation by simply sliding the on-screen bar to adjust how much ANC your Jabra SUPREME has at any given time. The smooth, intuitive visual interface of the app lets you see how much battery you have left on your headset in your smartphone display, turning red to alert you when it’s time to recharge. Using this app, you can even record audio notes by tapping your headset. Then, just save them on your app or send them via email or MMS. Enjoy all these great features and more when you download the Jabra SUPREME app. Note that that SUPREME application only works in conjunction with the Jabra SUPREME headset.
Your headset has no battery indicator? This can be fixed! Bluetooth Headset Battery Widget measures how long a Bluetooth device (e.g. a headset or headphones) has been connected. If you configure the maximum running time of the headset battery, the widget can tell you how much battery time your headset has left. You can also see how long your headset or headphone has been running without a recharge.
Bluetooth Headset Widget Features
- Measures the connection time of a Bluetooth device (headset/headphone)
- Tells you how much battery time is left until you need a recharge
- Automatically stops the counter when the Bluetooth device disconnects
- Can display a warning notification to remind you to connect the power to the headset battery
- Can display a small battery power indicator in the notification bar, similar to your phones battery display. In this way you will never miss an empty battery on your Bluetooth headset
- Can monitor multiple Bluetooth devices simultaneously. Just add several instances of the widget to your home screen and select a different Bluetooth device.
- Successfully tested with a broad range of headsets and headphones
Get the following features for Voyager Edge and Voyager Legend:
• Customize the settings
• Check battery level
• See connection status
• Manage smart sensor options*
• Explore all the features
Get the following features for Plantronics BackBeat FIT, M70, M90, BackBeat GO 2, Voyager PRO HD, Marque 2, Marque, M55, and M25:
• Monitor battery level
• See headset status*
• Explore all the features
• Hub supports phones running Android OS v2.3.3 and higher.
• Some versions of the Android operating system and some phones/tablets may not support all features.
Battery status is not available for the following Android versions:
• Samsung Galaxy S4 phones running Android OS 4.2.2
• Any phones/tablets running below Android OS 3.0
• Any phone or tablet running Android OS 4.2 or 4.2.1
• Some phones or tablets running Android OS 4.4
Exception: Voyager Edge and Voyager Legend headsets with the latest firmware installed will have access to battery and connection status with all supported versions of the Android OS. From your Windows or Mac desktop computer, click here to install the latest firmware. http://www.plantronics.com/us/support/myheadset/updater/
• Some versions of Android exhibit Bluetooth connection bugs that may cause Settings, battery and connection information to be lost. To resolve these issues, check the “Troubleshooting” topic in the “How Do I?” section in Plantronics Hub .
• Some versions of the Android operating system offer “Call” and “Hands-free mode” settings options. Enabling some of the features in these settings may cause conflicts with settings offered in your Plantronics headset or through the Hub application. We recommend that you turn off Call and Hands-free mode in your Android Settings for the best experience with your Plantronics headset.
* Sensor and Status Issues
• Your headset wearing status may show as “Off” or “Unknown” in Hub for your Voyager Pro HD if you have disabled your sensors. To re-enable the headset sensor on your Voyager Pro HD, use the MyHeadset Updater desktop application. Once this setting is re-enabled, you will be able to view your headset’s wearing status in Hub. Click this link from your desktop computer to re-enable this setting. (http://www.plantronics.com/us/support/myheadset/updater/)
• If you have disabled your sensors on your Voyager Edge or Voyager Legend headset, simply turn “on” the desired sensor setting(s) in Hub that you wish to enable.
The performance of Hub will vary depending on your network’s capabilities.
Zoiper softphone offers a simple user interface and superb audio quality for smooth Voice over IP experience.
WARNING: Please use only versions from the appstore, we have reasons to believe some of the (russian) .apk files floating on the web contain a trojan that might steal username and password and make fraudulent calls. The official zoiper from google play is safe to use. If you want all features without paying, don't pirate it but ask your friends for the unlocking cheatcode instead. First rule about the gold club: don't publicly publish the cheatcode, but share it privately at will.
Contact us for whitelabel versions with your logo and company or for our VoiP SDK if you want to build your own solution or visit http://www.zoiper.com/en/voip-sdk
Available for both SIP and IAX systems, Zoiper is a phone solution perfectly fit for end users, service providers, call centers or any business willing to benefit from VoIP communications.
Want to distribute it to your users ? Use the free automatic provisioning system on http://oem.zoiper.com and avoid tedious manual configurations!.
IMPORTANT: Zoiper softphone is a standalone client-side software VOIP phone application and is not bundled together with a voip service. To make and receive voip calls using Zoiper, you must subscribe to any SIP or IAX based service provider across the globe.
Zoiper's key features include:
- Bluetooth support (beta)
- Lowest battery usage with highest reliability / stability on google play
- Lowest latency of all android softphones
- Excellent audio quality, even on older devices
- Supports calling over 3G and WIFI
- Multiprotocol with SIP and IAX support, compatible with all RFC
- Background / multitasking support
- Native dialer integration
- Integration with the native android contact list
- Speakerphone mute and hold
- UDP and TCP transports (use TCP for better battery life!)
- Supports g711 (ulaw, alaw), speex, iLBC and gsm codecs
- Supports sending of DTMF
- DNS SRV
- Built-in echo cancellation
- STUN support
- Change ringtone per account
- call waiting
- Video support (gold users only)
- ZRTP / TLS support (gold users only)
- Call Transfer (gold users only)
- Wideband audio (gold users only)
Zoiper is also available as customized branding solutions or VoIP SDK, please contact us for more information.
- Phones that are unstable because they have broken audio implementations:
Alcatel one touch series (poor audio drivers cause system freezes and crashes)
HTC one m8 (causes freezes.)
We tried to contact both alcatel and HTC to help them fix the issue, they didn't bother to reply. If you can help, let us know.
Warning: using Zoiper as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.
If zoiper does not work with your phone, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to support your phone in future versions.
- show device power
- distinguish paired devices
- can set a filter by mac address
- can set a filter by device name
- can show notifications on devices in range / out of range
- more to come
Do not hesitate to send me a mail if you needs more functionality, found bugs or wants to translate in your language.
First, connect and pair with your Bluetooth device manually (this is a requirement) and then just turn off and on Bluetooth (or leave Bluetooth on and turn the screen on) and it will auto connect.
☆☆☆☆☆ “Best app, best developer! - Best app! Made a suggestion to the developer, it was done the very next day! AWESOME is an understatement!” - Customer feedback
☆☆☆☆☆ “Very good - Works extremely well, thanks for such a great app, use it everyday with my cars blue tooth...very convenient.” - Customer feedback
☆☆☆☆☆ “Good job - Very good app does what its supposed to” - Customer feedback
See FAQ for more information: http://www.uniqtec.eu/applications/bluetooth-auto-connect.html
■ Auto connect to all devices
■ Specify many global profiles
■ Prioritize your devices and select profiles for each
■ Control Bluetooth state for docked, charged and incoming / outgoing call events
■ Turn Bluetooth off after inactivity
■ Disable some devices
■ Shortcut support
■ Retry After
■ Bluetooth on
■ Screen on
■ Power and dock connected
■ Device connected and device disconnected
■ Media audio (A2DP)
■ Call audio (HSP)
■ Health (HDP)
■ Input Device (HID)
■ Networking (PAN)
■ Phone Book (PBAP)
■ Tasker integration (run a task from Tasker)
■ Audio notification (play a notification sound)
■ Run app
■ Advanced settings
■ Priority retry
■ Tasker and Locale plugin
■ Runs as a service which releases itself automatically when not needed
■ Suitable for Samsung S3 and others
■ No configuration required with auto mode
See our website for more information and FAQ
✪ VOICE MESSENGER - Free walkie talkie for personal or business users.
✔ Faster than a phone call. No dialling, no waiting and no voice mail.
✔ Just push and hold the button to talk - for fast easy walkie talkie style conversations
✔ Use with friends or co-workers.
✔ They hear you instantly, in real time. If they’re not available they get a notification and can listen back any time.
✪ TEXT MESSAGE Reader
✔ Reads out text messages you receive.
✪ For Vocalyst Phone Service users
This app also provides a way to maintain your settings for the Vocalyst phone service which lets you access a range of services by voice (this feature requires headset and separate registration at plantronics.com/vocalyst).
GOT QUESTIONS ?
If you've got questions, problems or feedback, please get in touch. Before leaving feedback, email us at email@example.com and we'll get right back to you.
- sound indication when routing is switched on
- restores sound volume after switching off the routing
- indication when routing is on in status bar
- restores bluetooth routing after phone call
This is version with advertising - if this application works well for you and you would like to support the development new versions of this application consider downloading Mono Bluetooth Router Pro. Thank you!
Supports Android 2.2 and higher.
Make sure your bluetooth headset is switched on before start the application.
On android 4.0 please make sure you switch on routing before sound started to play.
- Sound quality is not perfect. Unfortunately I still not found a way to deliver high quality of sound, though I am constantly looking for way to make it better. Still hope that low quality is better then no Bluetooth sound at all.
- Not all models supported;
- On some issues of Samsung Galaxy S2 - the native music player is not working - please use third party MP3 music player;
- On some issues of Samsung Galaxy S3 - the sound from microphone also routing through the headset so you hear all noises around that makes program useless;
- Sometimes the program is being killed by Android so music goes trough loudspeakers on full volume;
I still looking for ways to fix these issue, sorry for inconvenience, hoping to find workarounds for these issues.
I welcome any feedbacks from you. Both positive or negative feedbacks are helping me make this application better! Thank you so much!
Tutorial, support and general information you'll get on the website:
• Java SE - JRE (32-bit, x86 platform): http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html
How to connect:
1. Download the server to your computer
2. Turn on Bluetooth on the PC
3. Extract downloaded file and launch Remote PC Server.jar
4. Run the application in your mobile. Choose Bluetooth connection −> select the computer from Paired Devices −> wait for connection
• Detailed tutorials: http://www.androidremotepc.com/tutorial/.
It is a trial version of Remote PC - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cz.rozkovec.remotedesktop
• Multimedia control (iTunes, KMPlayer, PowerDVD 11, QuickTime Player, RealPlayer, Rhythmbox, VLC Media Player, Winamp, Windows Media Player)
• Presentation control (MS PowerPoint, OO Impress, Adobe Reader) with stopwatch
• Power system control
Support the following operating systems:
• Windows 7 & 8 (x86, x64)
• Windows Vista (x86, x64)
• Windows XP
• Mac OS X
Thank you for using my application and please write your comments and opinions on improvements.
Note: This application will not be visible in your phone's home screen. Access application settings via Smart Connect (LiveWare™ Manager), or via your phone's status bar.
Note: This application will not be visible in your phone's home screen. Access application settings via Smart Connect (LiveWare™ Manager), or via your phone's status bar.
This is a free version of Speaking Caller ID ( also known as Spoken caller name lite).
This free version has the core functionality and will announce the name of caller. However some advance features are disabled, which are available in the paid version.
Features (Not all available in free version)
1.Speaks the name of the calling person when your phone is ringing
2.Remains silent when your ringer volume is silent – no speech for call
3.Supports quite on turn or flip.
4.Custom speech settings. For example instead of having spoken caller name saying Maria is calling, you might like to change it to say Call from Maria
5.No ringtone while speech. This is achieved by setting Silent ringtone from Settings -> Sound -> Phone ringtone ->Silent ringtone
6.Ability to change Speech pitch and speed of the speech
Feel free to contact if you come across any issues. Your constructive criticism would be highly appreciated
Ideal in conjunction with a Bluetooth headset. You can leave your phone in the docking station while managing your calls.
The additional Microsoft Office integration allows simple dialing and SMS creation direct from Outlook, Word and Excel.
Also look for the 15 day trial version "Remote Phone Call Trial".
Simply the remote control for your mobile phone!
CallCenter features (app running on your PC):
- Shows phone contacts
- Shows call log
- Allows dialing contacts, call log entries and entered numbers
- Writing and reading SMS messages
- Contact search
- Answer incoming calls
- Popup for incoming calls and SMS messages
- Manage audio settings
- Hotkey for dialing numbers from the clipboard
- Hotkey for accepting incoming calls
- Handle "tel" and "callto" ULRs
- Auto start at windows login
CallCenter Microsoft Office integration:
- Allows dialing selected numbers using the context menu of the text editor (Outlook, Excel and Word)
- Allows calling email sender and recipients with help of contact information (Outlook)
RemotePhone features (app running on your phone):
- Auto start with Wi-Fi or Bluetooth
- Acoustic signal on connect
- Show connection status
- Send or download client installation package
to your Microsoft Windows PC
- Android 2.0 or higher
- a Microsoft Windows PC (XP or newer)
- a Wi-Fi (WLAN) environment or a Bluetooth* enabled PC
- optional: Microsoft Office 2007 or newer
*Supported Bluetooth stacks: default Microsoft stack, WIDCOMM stack
The PC application CallCenter offers a programming interface (API), which allows developers the use of the remote control features within arbitrary own applications. The SDK together with a sample can be found in the subdirectory "SDK" within the installation directory on your PC.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org! We cannot respond to comments left on Google Play.
With this app, you can answer (Xperia™ only), reject or mute incoming calls. If you are using a SmartWatch 2 SW2, Call handling smart extension incorporates favorite contacts, phone book, call log and dial functions.
Please note that the answer function only works with compatible Xperia™ smartphones.
Calling emergency numbers is not supported in SmartWatch 2. Use phone to call SOS emergency.
To use this app extension, you must have Smart Connect and the dedicated Sony app for your smart accessory installed on your Android smartphone or tablet.
Note: When you have installed this app, it will be activated automatically in your smart accessory. It will not appear in your application tray or home screen. Open the application settings via Smart Connect or via the phone or tablet status bar.
Works with: SmartWatch MN2, SmartWatch 2 SW2.
If you want to develop apps or app extensions for innovative Sony accessories, go to www.sonymobile.com/developer.
Android apps and app extensions by Sony are designed to work with Android smartphones and tablets. However, some manufacturers may have set compatibility limitations in their devices resulting in decreased functionality.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
Even more features and product support. Jabra Sound App now supports the new Jabra Vega product bringing Dolby® sound to your playlists and now also to all your favorite YouTube songs, videos and playlists.
Get a high-definition music experience with the Jabra Sound App - a music player that gives you the full Dolby sound experience and more. The music application is included for free with the purchase of a Jabra Music product.
With Jabra's exclusive Sound App, Dolby provides a rich and immersive, full-spectrum sound experience that brings your device to life and adds extra depth and dimension to your music. Use the Jabra Sound app to create and browse through playlists, share music on Facebook or Twitter and adjust the graphic equalizer so you can play your tracks as you want to hear them.
By installing the exclusive Jabra Sound application to your Android device you will get:
- Optimized Dolby sound experience specific to your Jabra headset with virtual surround sound, bass enhancement and high frequency enhancement
- Graphic Equalizer
- Easily create and manage playlists, or share on social media
- Co-create party playlists with friends with Social Jukebox feature
-Sound Space Expander feature for an even wider stereo sound with Jabra Solemate
1. Download the Jabra Sound music application
2. The first time the application starts up, enter the code on the leaflet found in the packaging of your Jabra product.
3. The Jabra Sound App will automatically identify your music files and you’re ready to play your music
**Compatible with most Android Devices (Phone/Tablet) running Android OS 2.3.5+ of above**
By installing the Jabra Assist application you will get:
Find my Jabra (for Jabra Boost, Jabra Classic, Jabra Mini, Jabra Stealth, Jabra Storm and Jabra Style). Each time the headset is in use the position is geo tagged. If the headset gets misplaced, you can see on the map on your smartphone where it has been used last time making it easy to find the headset again. The application can even show the easiest route back to your headset. Furthermore if the headset is lost but still in range, you can activate a sound in the headset, making it easier to find again.
Find my Car (for Jabra Freeway, Jabra Drive, Jabra Streamer and Jabra Tour). Each time you leave your car, its position is geo tagged. You can see your current location and where you left the car at any time on the phones build in map. The application can even show the easiest route back to your car. The application also lets you take a picture of the surroundings when leaving the car, making it even easier to relocate your car.
Responsible Driving (for Jabra Freeway, Jabra Drive, Jabra Streamer and Jabra Tour) Jabra Assist provides a new feature set to respond to the increasing focus on responsible driving, avoiding accidents when using your smartphone while driving. When you connect to a Jabra Freeway, Jabra Drive or Jabra Tour speakerphone or Jabra Streamer controller, your smartphone will switch into safety mode. An incoming message will be automatically replied stating that you are in the car driving and will return later.
Battery meter (for Jabra Boost, Jabra Classic, Jabra Mini, Jabra Stealth, Jabra Storm and Jabra Style). The battery meter gives you a simple visual indication of the remaining battery time on your Jabra device. It will give you a warning when the level reaches 50%, 25% and 10% of the remaining talk time.
Pairing guide. The automated pairing guide will guide you through the pairing session in an easy step-by-step process.
Animated guide. The guide gives you an easy to understand introduction to the key features of the Jabra Assist smartphone application.
User manual. Need to check the user manual? No worries; as you now have access to the full user manual from within the application.
Enjoy all these great features and more when you download the Jabra Assist app. Note that Jabra Assist application only works in conjunction with the Jabra Boost, Jabra Classic, Jabra Mini, Jabra Stealth, Jabra Storm, Jabra Style, Jabra Freeway, Jabra Drive, Jabra Streamer and Jabra Tour products.
Jabra Sport Life will be your doorway to the precision, biometric in-ear heart rate monitoring provided by the Jabra Sport Pulse Wireless earbuds. This is the next generation training partner that will manage your fitness activity and ensure you are always training in the correct heart rate zone.
Integrated Training Management
Jabra’s intelligent Sport Life app ensures you get the most out of your Jabra Sport Pulse Wireless earbuds; helping you plan, manage, track and evaluate your workout.
Always Stay Informed!
Precise fitness algorithms allow Jabra Sport Life to calculate your varying fitness levels through a variety of tests. Set your goals, know your progress, never get left behind. A comprehensive workout history and achievements page puts your workout data instantly at your fingertips.
Real-time voice coaching keeps you updated on your workout progress. Set the voice coach option to a specific interval or get on-the-go readouts using the App Button found on Jabra Sport Pulse Wireless.
Simple and Clear
Jabra Sport Life allows you to choose what live training information you see on your phone display. Never miss a beat!
Please Note: While Jabra Sport Pulse Wireless and Jabra Sport Life provide detailed and accurate heart rate information, it is in no way a replacement for a qualified medical professional.
For more information go to http://www.jabra.com/jabrapulsedisclaimer
Support URL: http://Jabra.com/sportpulsewireless
Marketing URL: http://Jabra.com/sportpulsewireless