THE ORIGINAL DAY COUNTING APP
Ditch the spreadsheet and count your days and midnights automatically for residency, domicile, visa stays or for work compliance.
Now also includes Schengen days, counting combined time spent in the EU Schengen travel area on a rolling 180 days basis, in line with Schengen rules.
Why Choose TrackingDays™?
- Automated Continuous tracking
- Worldwide Day and Midnight counting for all countries
- Most accurate even in border locations
- New Schengen Area day count
- 100% customer data Privacy
- No Intrusive Sign-Up required
- Downloaded & Trusted in 65+ Countries
To ensure smooth and continuous tracking, please set your location permission settings to ‘Allow all the time’ and please follow the ‘Tracking and Battery Optimization’ recommendations found in our App settings.
TrackingDays™ is the original, trusted day counting App for people who need to keep a track of the days, (or nights), they spend in different countries.
TrackingDays helps you establish your country of residence, for:
* The 183 day rule (international),
* The Statutory Residence Test, (SRT UK),
* The ‘Substantial Presence Test’ (USA),
* To establish Canadian residence,
* Tracking time in Puerto Rico, act 20/22,
* Other countries, India, Hong Kong, South Africa, Switzerland, China, Israel, Saudi Arabia and more, all use day counting as a key factor in establishing residence.
Highly accurate tracking.
Proprietary geolocation technology, accurate even at country borders, avoiding false country entries.
Track your movements for business travel compliance, including Schengen Area travel and export a CSV file to forward to your employer or advisor.
Keep an automated record of your travel time to avoid visa over stays.
Avoid accidentally over-staying you allowed time. For EU second homeowners, the new Schengen Area day count will be invaluable to you.
The US physical presence test.
Look back at your USA time, for the past year, the prior year and the year prior to that (3 separate years).
Simply download and subscribe to start your 30 day free trial. Cancel before day 30 and you will not be charged.
Your TrackingDays subscription gives you access to all features of the app, including:
* Continuous day tracking,
* Adjustable date ranges, recall your country location on any given day, week, month or a full tax year.
* Location maps with precise locations by date and time.
* Timeline, a chronological record of your travel, with entry and exit dates and times.
* Country views, quick and clear country summaries
* Exportable Data, export your days by country, or export all of your travel, between two specified dates, to send to your advisor.
* Editable Trips, fully flexible trip editing if required.
* Add Previous Days, starting mid-year? No problem, you can add back your previously tracked days.
* Non USA Days, count 24 hour days, outside of the USA, for the Foreign Earned Income Exclusion.
* Verify location reminders. Missed a day or night in Transit? Your app will prompted you verify your location.
After downloading you will be asked to sign up for a TrackingDays subscription. Monthly or yearly subscription options are available.
You will not be charged until day 30 of the subscription, if you wish to cancel your subscription without charge, please do so by the end of day 29.
Subscription payments will be charged to your Google Play account.
Subscriptions can be managed from your Play Store settings, by navigating to: Play Store / Payments & Subscriptions.
TrackingDays works with regular movement, please move your phone approx 500m regularly. If you will not move this distance every few days, please restart your App from time to time to ensure location tracking has not been disabled by the OS.
Goto trackingdays.com, click ‘Support’ and ‘Submit a ticket’.