I got 2 things up my sleeve:
I let you control your phone with simple wave-like gestures. With the combination of accelerometer and proximity sensors, I can answer calls, silent your phone and even end calls. You can customize these options in me according to your needs. You can select different functions to be performed on single wave as well as on double wave. I can also turn the speaker on or off according to whether it is held close or away from the ear during a call which will only work after putting on ear at least once (to protect privacy). You can add sensitive contacts to blacklist so that this function does not work and prevent some pretty embarrassing situations! You can also decide whether to silent the phone when it is picked up from a flat surface. You can end call or mute microphone if phone is kept facing down on a flat surface. Install me and rate me or drop a review to support my dev-human (my god, the omnipresent).
Other half of me lets you schedule call for a future time.Thus, you can automatically call a person or many people at any time just by scheduling a ring. I will even alert you before calling by saying out loud, the name of the person to call. You can choose to vibrate phone before call too.
Just choose a contact, set time, set date and you are good to go!
1. Single wave- Waving hand over the proximity sensor once
2. Double wave- Two simultaneous waves with a time difference of less than 1.2 seconds (by default but, can be changed). Basically, a usual casual "bye-bye" over the phones' proximity sensor.
3. Silent on picking up the phone from flat surface.
4. During a call, the speaker will turn on when phone is moved away from ear and will turn off when brought back to it. You can even add sensitive contacts to blacklist!
5. Automatically end calls or mute microphone when phone is kept facing down during a call!
6. All features are pretty smart. for example, automatic speaker toggle does not work till phone is kept on ear at least once or you are using a headset (wired or blue-tooth ).
7. Call any contact in the contact list at a future time without lifting a finger.
8. Speak out name of the person before calling.
9. Nougat quick-cuts!!!
10. Open source ( https://github.com/RitwickVerma/ShutUp )
11. My dev-human is a nice guy.
12. Ad free. Forever! :)
VERY VERY IMPORTANT:
If you wonder why answering call doesn't work, it is because it's not supposed to (courtesy of google). I mean, app developers are restricted from the usage of answering call function in android operating system.
There is simply no method whatsoever for developers to answer a call for the user. This is the reason why my dev-human had to use a hackity-workaround method which is like shooting an arrow in the dark. It may or may not work.
I am deeply sorry for the inconvenience. Please don't rate me bad :(
Just one more thing:
Please wave your hand over the proximity sensor (near front camera) and not over the screen because that is what I can detect. This sensor detects if an object is present in front of it or not. This means, all the gestures will also work with something 'non-hand' like a book or a table (that is if you can lift a table and wave it over your phone).
I work perfectly on devices with near stock ROM. My dev-human is working really hard to bring compatibility to all other devices. For Xiaomi devices, you can lock me in the RAM (in recents), so that I can work well for you. Rest assured, I consume negligible RAM and battery.
Keywords: proximity silent, wave to silent, proximity gestures, air gestures, silent on pickup, wave end call, wave gestures, pick up silent, call answer on wave, automatic speaker on, auto toggle speaker, speaker on when away from ear, automatic speaker toggle, end call when phone kept facing down, mute microphone, wave, phone kept flat down, blacklist, Schedule call, call scheduling, speak out before ring, auto call, automatic calling, auto-caller.