THIS APPLICATION IS INCOMPATIBLE WITH SOME SAMSUNG DEVICES! Devices with Samsung Knox or other security solutions may not be able to utilize the live patching and the ModPE Script Runtime of BlockLauncher. Patching .mod-formatted patches and texture packs still work. A fix is being worked on.
BlockLauncher Pro is a custom Minecraft Pocket Edition launcher that wraps around Minecraft PE and provides loading of patches, texture packs, and server IPs.
(formerly known as MCPELauncher)
THIS APPLICATION MAY NOT WORK ON ALL DEVICES! Please try the free version before buying this version to make sure that the app is compatible.
Just choose Options on the main screen, then select mods. It is that easy!
This program loads libminecraftpe.so from the currently installed copy of Minecraft PE, so it should be compatiable with the mod patching features of PocketTool and QuickPatch.
Jelly Bean users: currently, this application cannot load original textures from copies of Minecraft installed by Google Play on Android 4.1 and above. The built-in texture pack will be used if no texture pack is selected.
- Patch an unlimited number of PTPatches and ModPE scripts
- Load textures from any Pocket Edition-compatiable texture pack
- Patch server IPs
By using other Espier apps (Espier Screen Locker, Espier Notifications. The Pro editions of these apps are also available), your Android device will get a makeover.
This Pro edition is only for users of Google Play. With this edition, we tried to provide you with a pure home screen (launcher) app. All value-added services, such as App Box, are removed from this edition.
NOTE THAT IN ORDER TO RESPECT DMCA (DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT) AND APPLE'S WORK, WE CAN NOT USE THE ICON DESIGNS FROM APPLE'S IOS IN THIS APP. YOU CAN SEARCH THE ICONS ON INTERNET TO REPLACE THEM BY YOURSELF. YOU CAN ALSO VISIT THE DEVELOPER'S WEBSITE TO FIND VARIOUS THEMES TO MEET YOUR PERSONALITY.
Note: Apple, iPhone, iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and other countries and regions around the world.
Note: iOS is a registered trademark of Cisco Technology, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries and regions around the world.
1. A perfect combination of classical Apple classical style and the modern Android features:
* Perfect implementation of the Apple classic home screen effects and functions.
* Flawless widget support; You can have multiple widget pages (up to eight).
* Complete shortcuts management.
2. Dozens switches or options, which help the launcher matches your Android device perfectly:
* Use widget pages or not.
* Show all widgets in one wiget page or use multiple widget pages.
* Show widget pages along with icon pages or show the widget pages separately.
* Powerful customization of icon layout; You can customize the icon size, icon layout (columns and rows), the size of icon title, and the color of the title.
3. Unique multi-language support; Dozens languages supported, and more and more.
4. AppHub folder reminds you the update of your apps in time.
5. The visual effects when you scroll the widget pages.
6. Other features or enhancements:
* Enhanced icon design; you can apply one design to a specific category of icons, not only one icon.
* No limitation for the number of icons in a folder.
* Locking icons, not only hiding them.
* Dozens of themes (more and more) available to decorate your home screen.
* Dozens of plugins (more and more) available to extend the functions; Badge icons if you use Espier Notifications plugin.
* You can get your favorite wallpapers and icons from our online gallery easily.
1. This edition is only for users of Google Play. In addition to downloading charges, there is no any other charges. With this edition, we tried to provide you with a pure home screen (launcher) app. All value-added services, such as AppHub, are removed from this edition.
2. For the perfect Apple's classical experiences, please download and install Espier Screen Locker and Espier Notifications (The Pro edtions of these apps are also available). Espier Studio has developed and is developing more and more apps in Apple style for you!
3. Network resources:
* Please visit http://3g.espier.mobi/en/sns/app-community?pack_name=mobi.espier.launcherpro to communicate with the developer.
* Please join the Espier-Apps Google Groups (https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/espier-apps) for easy communication with the developer and other users of Espier apps.
The way to support: give it 5 stars, share it with friends and so on.
If you have any problems or suggestions about this app, don¡¯t hesitate to contact us though emails.
A plug-in adds specific abilities to a larger software application, it is a set of software components. This app could analyze the plug-ins in every part of your cell phone. And it will show you the information of these plug-ins in a report.
Plug-ins enable customizing the functionality of an application if it is supported. For instance, plug-ins are commonly used in web browsers to play video, scan for viruses, and display new file types, such as Adobe Flash Player, Quick Time, and Java Applets.
Introduction of this app
Plug-ins in different places in cell phone will display in this app. Every of them are chosen. And you can see their last run time.
Click the analyze to generate a report about this app. It will show to you in another page of this app. After reading, you can name it with your comment and save it in the sd card for inference later.
The analysis has been done and saved till this step.
Why application support plug-ins?
Here are some reasons:
- Enable the third- party developers to create abilities to extend an application.
- Support easy adding new features
- Reduce the application¡¯s size
In a word, plug-ins helps in many ways. So that applications support it. Even though, you still can analyze the inside plug-ins.
Launch SAO Launcher by swiping down from the top right or left corners. Various orbs will fall down, giving you access to contacts, applications, maps, and more. When you're finished, tap away to dismiss the orbs.
SAO Launcher can be extended with themes and extensions, found inside the Store (Settings Orb)! Themes can change the entire look and feel of the app, from images to sounds and fonts. Extensions, meanwhile, will add additional orbs to SAO Launcher, giving you enhanced functionality. Best of all, both have public APIs! Anyone can write a theme or extension and easily share it with others. Get started with the following links.
For those with too much free time, try to find the rotating orbs easter egg.
Q: Why can't I uninstall the app!?
A: It's probably set as a Device Administrator. Go into Settings, Security, Device Administrators, and uncheck SAO Launcher.
Q: How do I get sms to pop up?
A: Install the SMS extension - it's another app, you can find it under Other Apps by this Developer
Q: How do I use themes?
A: Install the theme, then go into Options. You should immediately see it as a choice aside Default.
Q: Why is there a delay launching the app after pressing the Home button?
A: Android introduces a 5sec delay for all services after the Home button is pressed. There is no way to get around this.
Q: Why do I still see my old SMS notifications after installing the extension?
A: I can't touch another app's notifications. Luckily, the default SMS app lets you disable notifications in settings.
Q: Why can't I hear any sound?
A: There are different streams (System, Notification, Media). Some phones disable System, the stream usually reserved for button clicks. If you have one of those phones, you'll have to change the stream in Options.
Q: This isn't a launcher! Why claim it is?
A: It is... Sort of. It launches apps. It is not meant to replace your default launcher, though.
Q: Why is log out missing
A: Log out required Admin Rights, which make it difficult to uninstall apps (You have to manually go into Settings, drill down into Administrative Apps, remove the app, then uninstall). True frustration is being asked (many times!) every day how to uninstall the app (usually via a 1star review). Anyway, now people bug me about why log out is missing, which I frankly prefer, because at least they leave me with 4star reviews.
Q: Can you add feature X?
A: Shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, I'll see what I can do.
"It’s nice to see such a versatile app intended to help you multitask more efficiently." - XDA Developers
1. Why do I have persistent notification in status bar?
From android 4.3+, system will show persistent notification for background app. This could prevent Sidebar Launcher from being killed by system.
2. Why can't I uninstall Sidebar Launcher?
The "Lock screen" feature requires activating device administrator, so you have to deactivate it in security settings before uninstalling.
There are two ways to uninstall it:
1. Open Sidebar Launcher, go to settings page, find the "Uninstall" option. (Recommend)
2. First, go to "System settings" -> "Security settings" -> "Device administrators" deactivate "Sidebar Launcher", then uninstall Sidebar Launcher in a normal way.
Sidebar Launcher - Fantastic multi-tasking way on Android
Sidebar Launcher brings you the most fantastic way to multi-tasking on your phone and tablet. With the exclusive design of "Card", you will feel the most incredible efficiency when you're operating on your device. Sidebar Launcher is floating on any apps. You can swipe to show it any where and any time.
So, what is "Card"? Card is a defined as a single/group of function. Add/Remove card as you want, make Sidebar Launcher be your very personal assistant. Please let us know what kind of feature/"Card" you want. We will try our best to make it happen.
We support following Cards:
1. Time & Date
2. Quick settings (Toggles)
3. Favourite apps
- Lock screen
- App drawer
- Expand status bar
- Volume up / down
- Menu (need root)
- Back (need root)
6. Display battery & Clear memory
7. Music controller
8. Recent apps
9. Recent calls
10. Recent messages
2. Display battery & Clear memory
3. Music controller
4. Remove Ads in this app
Please share your ideas with us. Tell us what kind of Card you want. Let's make this app better and better together. If there is any problem or feedback, please send email to: email@example.com
If the FREE version does not work for you, then the FULL version will also not work!
A Step-by-Step installation guide: http://usbstick.hechler.de/installdoc/
This is a Plugin for Total Commander for Android! It works not standalone! DO NOT install if you do not use Total Commander!
This Plugin is for tablets (like the Nexus 7 or Nexus 10) or phones (like Nexus 5) which have an USB OTG connector, but do not mount attached USB Sticks.
FAT12, FAT16, FAT32 and exFAT formatted Sticks can be read and written to.
Reading and streaming from NTFS formatted Sticks is possible.
ROOT rights are NOT needed.
The filemanager Total Commander can be installed from the Play-Store: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ghisler.android.TotalCommander
Usage is at your own risk.
Do not use it with Sticks containing important data.
For more details look at the forum: http://usbstick.hechler.de
About the permission "full network access": This is needed to open a local network socket for streaming. The plugin does not connect to the internet.
It Detects when something is close to your android device, using the built-in proximity sensor.
The proximity sensor is a piece of hardware that is present in most modern smartphone. It is usualy used to turn the screen off when you hold it close to your ear, when calling. It prevents touching a wrong button with your ear.
You can use it with the Screen Off plug-in to automatically turn your screen off when putting your device in your pocket, or when you put it face down on your desktop. This helps saving battery life.
Google Play shows this app only to users who have a proximity sensor on their device. (If you are allowed to buy this app, then you have a proximity sensor.)
This Locale plug-in is from the same developper as:
-Locale/Tasker Ping Plug-in
-Locale/Tasker Light Sensor Plug-in
-Locale/Tasker Screen On Plug-in
-Locale/Tasker Screen Off Plug-in
-Locale/Tasker Proximity Sensor Plug-in
-Locale/Tasker Proximity Click Plug-in
For a plug-in that handles "clicks" on the sensor, please take a look to the other Locale Plug-in Proximity Click
This is not a standalone app. It requires Locale by TWO FORTY FOUR A.M. LLC or Tasker by CRAFTY APPS to work.
For Tasker users: Once installed, you will find this plug-in under the "State/plug-in" category, not under the "Event/plug-in" one.
Please note, that this is only plugin, it has no main application to prevent to polute app drawer and you need Apndroid application installed to use it.
Apndroid can be found at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.codecarpet.apndroid.pro
Go to Settings -> Location & security to setup a pattern before you enable the pattern with this plug-in.
* This plugin does not work on Android 2.2 or higher. Google moved the lock pattern setting to their secure settings, so it cannot be changed outside the regular settings menu. Check out my Password Lock plug-in as a replacement if you're on Android 2.2.
* This free app is ad supported and may contain ads in the notification tray and/or home screen.
This patch is mainly for fixing the issue that the Next Launcher cannot be set to the default launcher properly. Please IGNORE this patch if you don’t have this issue.
If you purchased the launcher from Google Play and if you have to set the launcher every time you restart your device, please follow the steps below to apply this patch.
1. Make sure your Next Launcher is already upgraded v1.19.1 or higher.
2. Install this patch and restart your device.
3. After the device restarted up, select "Next Launcher Patch" as ALWAYS use in the launcher selection window (Please note NOT to select "NextLauncher")
4. Next time you restart your device, the issue will no longer exist.
Feel free to contact us if there is any problem or suggestion.
IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT LOCALE/TASKER ARE, YOU DON'T NEED THIS APP!
To manually turn on/off the Hotspot functionality, use the "Hotspot Toggle" instead.
Please do not rate this app with 1 star if you failed to read or understand the previous paragraphs, because that is not the problem of this software. Thanks.
For Android 2.2 and above. It uses an unsupported (but publicly available) API, so it might not work on your phone.
If you use the plugin, please rate it.
Note: This plug-in does NOT make your phone hotspot-capable if it was not before. It is also not intended to avoid any costs charged on you by the provider for using the Wifi Hotspot (Mobile AP).
Tested by me on the following phones:
- Nexus 1
- Nexus S
- Galaxy Tab
- Samsung Galaxy S III (I9300)
Reported by users:
- Nexus 1 (1 report)
- Galaxy Nexus (1 report)
- Samsung Galaxy S (1 report)
- Samsung Galaxy S II (4 reports)
- Samsung Galaxy Note (GT-N7000) (1 report)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (GT-N7100) (1 report)
- Dell Streak (1 report)
- HTC EVO (2 reports)
- HTC Desire (1 report)
- Motorola Droid II (1 report)
- Motorola Droid Bionic (1 report)
Reported not working:
- HTC Wildfire (2 reports)
- HTC Sensation (2 reports)
- Touch 4G (1 report)
- HTC Thunderbolt (1 report)
- Verizon HTC Rezound (3 reports)
Please share your experience directly with me (by email) and I'll add your phone to the list. Reports last updated: 2013-01-17.
Keywords: Locale Plug-in, plugin, Wifi, Wi-Fi, Hotspot, Mobile AP, Access Point, Tether, Tethering, 3G, Connection sharing.
1. Another developer has compiled the latest launchers from Google - search for "Digital Cookies" in the play store.
2. Apex Launcher
Google's launcher from Android 4.1 Jellybean, available for you, good gentleperson, right here, right now. No ads. No catches.
WHY DO I HAVE TO CHOOSE THE WIDGETS TWICE?!
Unfortunately it has to be this way. Sorry. It is due to Google cheating slightly with widget security.
I previously said that it "will likely never be fixed by Google, 'cause it doesn't affect them". Well I guess I have to eat my words because in Android 4.1 they fixed it! If you run this app on Android 4.1 it won't ask you to pick your widgets twice. Whether you'll actually ever get Android 4.1 is a-whole-nother story.
Oh yeah, also please don't rate it low because it doesn't have many features. That is kind of the point - it has exactly the same features as in the stock app. If you want more, check out Apex Launcher. :-)
If you want ICS icons, install ICS apps! The launcher does not decide the icons.
★ To use "SMS to Text" with Emoji Plugin:
Your "SMS to Text" need to be updated to version 1.6 or later
★ To use "Backup Text for WhatsApp" with Emoji Plugin:
Your "Backup Text for WhatsApp" need to be updated to version 1.0 or later
★ Emoji Plugin is ONLY used for display the funny Emoji icons
With/Without Emoji Plugin is NO functional difference
★ Emoji Plugin can be moved to SD card, free up internal storage space
WhatsApp is a trademark of WhatsApp, Inc.
This plug-in can only be used on rooted phones using Lux Auto Brightness v1.3 or higher! You must enable plug-in support under the Advanced section of Lux preferences for plug-ins to work.
What does this plug-in provide?
- Higher quality astronomer/night modes and subzero adjustment.
- On screen buttons are adjusted
- Screenshots are no longer discoloured
- Improved contrast
It is recommended that you reboot your device after uninstalling this plug-in.
Source code for this plug-in is available at:
Produce your own plug-ins with the Lux Plug-in Library:
More from developer
There is also a pro version of this app in the market. Plug In Launcher PRO includes wifi and bluetooth connectivity support, and also "extra actions" of toggling bluetooth, wifi, and ringer mode.
Tired before bed and want the Alarm clock app to launch when you plug it in to charge? Go ahead and plug it in... AND ITS THERE!
Out on a run and want to quickly launch one of your music player apps? just plug in your headphones and have it automatically press play!
Want to launch wifi tethering when you connect to your computer? DONE!
Once installed, specify which applications you want to launch when the respected cables are connected.
The Power and Usb capabilities are determined based on the new toggle button preference in their tabs. The Headset capabilities require a small service that is ran in the background. It is not running if the status is off.
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED -- start up headset service after reboot (if status is on)
DISABLE_KEYGUARD -- unlocking screen
WAKE_LOCK --- waking up screen on headset connect
NOTE: If you install on the SD card, The headset capabilities will not work if the SD card is mounted. (please turn status off and on again when moving app between phone and SD)
Graphics provided by Adrian Lunsong.
I cannot reply to comments. Please email me to receive a reply.