Great app, well worth the few bucks to get rid of adds. Only major issue I have is that there doesn't seem to he a way to subscribe to new subreddits or gild comments through the app so if I want to do either I have to open my browser. Pretty inconvienent but not something that comes up super often. 8/10 - would recommend.
Ad above keyboard, while typing post...really? Gets unusable. How much is greedy enough? Edit: I understand that it is a viable way of funding, and this app is one of the best, deserves to be bought, but the placement of the ad, should not be in the middle of the screen while I'm typing... Anywhere, anytime else -ok. Hope you understand?
This is the most convenient app for browsing Reddit. Where other use stark white. Sync uses colors for nested comment threads which is much appreciated. However, it has been taking a couple of seconds to launch when tapping the icon or resume from background. Not sure if this is new, been off Android for almost 4 years till now.
I really enjoy Sync for Reddit. The GUI is nice and very smooth. The only issue I have encountered so far is sometimes, when browsing the front page for way too long, the feed will randomly refresh. Then I think, 'I should probably go do something a bit more productive...'
The more updated this receives the more broken it gets, I keep getting "Error I exception" on half the posts and gifs and can't view anything. On top of that i made the purchase to remove ads and I still receive them and there's no support
Lately the app will not open certain images and gifs. I get a black screen and error : the file has been moved with no redirect given. The app used to be great but broken and nearly unusable now. Will be uninstalling if this carries on.
- Added support for v.redd.it links
- Added a setting to clear visited subreddit counts (Settings > History)
- The base APK is now ~32% smaller
- Added a new privacy menu to the settings (with options to disable Google Analytics & Crashlytics)
- Added a few new emoticons (⌐■_■)
- Added the option to customize what buttons are shown when in fixed, full sized and small card modes
- Added increased amp link support
- Added an option to disable thumbnails in compact / list view modes
#1 Contacts manager: transfer, backup, sync, sharing & Dialer for professionals