Best choice Used to use relay but switched to this and haven't looked back... It has made me a daily Reddit user with its Google like material design, smooth UI, and simplicity
Missing some featutes This imo is probably the best Reddit app (as of review date), however there doesn't seem to be widgets, and you cannot collapse comments.
Nice layout, content looks really nice. Devs fixed the constant crashing problems! It's awesome having an easy layout, magazine mode is really nice, multisubs work very nicely, pretty intuitive. Not having to load imgur to look at a photo is really nice. My only qualm now is figuring out how to put a new sub on a multisub through sync. I can only manage to subcribe to my front page.
Great Beautiful app, very useful, good interface, all the features you need. Recently started using it on a tablet, and it's great for that too. Can't recommend it highly enough.
Preferred Reddit App Its extremely customizable, easy to use, and better than the website. Usually if there is an issue with the app its because of the website having issues. You can blame reddit but not this app.
Hate the ads with clicking sounds One of the best reddit apps out there! I tolerate ads because I recognize it is needed by the app but I hate the ads with sounds. There should be a way to remove or turn off sounds.
- Moved Gfycat to HTTPS
- Removed the extra permissions, updated deepzoom
- Fixed a crashing bug (new permission is to automatically pause any videos / GIFS / Streamable content + ads when a call comes in. Cheers!
- Switched to the new V3 Imgur gallery API. Let me know over at /r/redditsync if you encounter any issues!
- Fixed an issue with GIFs not autoplaying
- Fixed an annoying issue that caused dragging pages not to start