Take the role of an adventurer that tries their fate in the dark dungeons (and probably dies horribly). Fight monsters, grab loot, horde potions, and level up!
Quest for the Yithidian orb at the darkest depths of the dungeon and attempt to bring it back to the surface. Getting to it may be the easy part.
Levels are randomly generated in each playthrough - you'll never know quite what's around the corner.
* Permadeath - once you're dead, you're dead
* Randomized levels - never the same game twice
* Loot hoarding
* Chunky pixels!
Development log: http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=24764.0
Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/cuddigan
Delver is still in early development, will be updating frequently - hopefully weekly. Buying now is supporting development, who needs a Kickstarter?
* Holiday update! All new art and sound.
* New areas!
0.7c / 0.7b
* Fix for audio crash on some devices
* Fix for door crash
* Fix for ladder shading
RPG roguelike dungeon crawl
Not played before? Try before you buy: Free version available! (link below)
"The perfect pocket-sized RPG" - pocketgamer.com
Choose one of twelve brave heroes then conquer a dungeon filled with monsters and loot! Use a tactical mixture of abilities, items, spells and cold, hard steel to fight your way to the exit. But beware! The stairs are guarded by a fearsome Dungeon Master who isn't planning on letting you past.
The full version features twelve classes with unique abilities, fifteen dungeons and a whole lot of tactical rpg-puzzle gameplay. You also get a full achievements system including unique challenges for every class.
If you completed the Free Version you can unlock your progress in this version - so you don't lose anything upgrading!
Brand new graphics from ShroomArts! Not exactly pixel art, but in the great tradition of 16-bit and console RPGs. Veterans note: the old tiles are still available from the Config menu.
So why do we call Dungeon Ascendance a roguelike puzzle game? DA has the random, proceedural level generation of a roguelike, the turn-based combat of a roguelike and the varied classes of a roguelike. But it also has the level-by-level, strategic 10-minute satisfaction of a puzzle game. There's never just 1 solution to a level but the game feels at least half a puzzle.
Sure, DA plays out differently to traditional roguelikes like nethack, ADOM, Dungeon Crawl or brogue but we like to think the heritage is still strong! Call it a strategic, dungeon-based, coffee-break, puzzle roguelike RPG if you will!
Compatible with Android phones and tablets. Care has been taken so the game runs well on low-end devices (HTC Wildfire etc.).
New tiles by ShroomArts (http://shroomarts.blogspot.com/). Old tiles by the crawl-tiles project (http://code.google.com/p/crawl-tiles/) [CC Zero]. You guys make these kind of games possible. If you like a good roguelike, check out Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup, now on Android & PC!
Reviews (free & paid):
"the perfect pocket-sized RPG for players who dont want sessions to drag on for hours" - pocketgamer.com
"Is it a good game for your fifteen minute coffee breaks? Yes. Is it a good game for the twelve hour road trip to attend a wedding you don't really want to? Yes, definitely." - jayisgames.com
"a fun little romp through some classic dungeons" - RootzWiki.com
"Love it ! My favourite time killer !! Some of the classes are really-really challenging .. but I have all achievements unlocked now. Please update with new content! Can't wait !! 6 stars !!" - Google Play reviewer
"So much fun! Don't let the 16 bit graphics fool you! With regular updates that give you new goodies, this game just keeps getting better and better! Keep up the good work!" - Google Play reviewer
"Expect numb legs during toilet breaks!" - Google Play reviewer
"Rogue like Awesome!" - Google Play reviewer
"Please make a dungeon ascendance game for the desktop PC. I would play it to death." - email review
"Good remake Of old school dungeon- crawlers for android. I'm very happy i found it." - Google Play reviewer
★ TouchArcade Game of the week - “one of those perfect games that you can whip out at a moment’s notice and know you’ll have a blast, or sit back with and really get sucked into”
★ Pocketgamer Gold award - “It’s fun, funny, and it fits perfectly into your pocket.”
★148Apps 4.5/5 - “Heroes of Loot is about as close to pure, distilled arcadey dungeon-crawling joy as we’re ever likely to get.”
From the guys behind Gunslugs and Meganoid comes a brand new adventure: Heroes of Loot is a dungeon-game like no other. Every time you play the dungeon will be different, every time you become better, the dungeon will also grow and become more dangerous.. this game will never end!
unless you die of course..
- Unlimited amount of randomly generated dungeons
- Random quests to reward you with extra loot, items, experience, and more
- Four classes to choose from: Elf, Warrior, Wizard and Valkyrie
- Secret area's
- Special mysterious dungeon items
- A large collection of loot and items to acquire and aid you in your quest
- Always changing gameplay
if you run into problems or the game wont work on your device, instead of just rating 1 star, you could help us fix it by providing feedback!
keywords - retro 2D dungeon crawling rogue game golden axe nethack RPG roguelike rogue adventure casual game roleplay
Xperia PLAY Optimized
MOGA controller supported
Green Throttle controller supported (2 player coop mode available!)
NVidia Shield supported
+Google Play Game services
"This is Role-Playing in its purest form." -- Kotaku-US
""An indie turn-based retro style pixel-art RPG." I love every single one of those adjectives." -- IGN
"It’s clever, charming, customizable, and virtually infinitely replayable." -- 148 apps
Set out on a grand adventure in this turn-based, retro style, pixel-art RPG, inspired by the great titles of the 90's. This +1 edition features an extended campaign, more dungeons to explore, new attacks to use in combat, and the Tavern – a place to store your adventurers.
Take on the roles of in-game players taking on the roles of their characters in a traditional pen and paper RPG session in the ultimate meta roleplaying experience. As both the playing characters AND the dungeon master, players can choose which battles to fight. Put together a bunch of monsters to make for a challenging fight and your efforts will be equally rewarded!
Choose from multiple classes, such as knights and mages, pick your characters to control those classes, like grandma or kid brother, and take on the loads of quests, monsters, items and equipment littered throughout Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition. Blacksmiths, enchanters, mining, gathering, hidden treasures and a whole lot more await, giving players a lot of room to personalize their gameplay experience.
Don’t wait any longer, the Pen & Paper world needs you!
• The ultimate pen and paper RPG simulation experience
• Put together your own role-playing group complete with the game master, the role-players and their respective classes
• Fight and explore your way through a perilous fantasy world to defeat the dark mage
• Level up and get your hands on more gold to unlock epic items and gear for your party
• As the game master, you can set up the fights yourself and choose how many monsters to battle
The +1 Edition includes these all new features:
• New dungeons to explore with monsters, traps, treasures, and powerful bosses
• The Tavern, a place to stash heroes and switch out party members
• More options for characters to implement during battles, adding more depth and variation to fights
• Extended campaign filled with lots of new content
Initially made for the "Seven Day Roguelike Challenge" the game got a complete overhaul. Pitman will let you die a thousand deaths ... and make your survival especially satisfying!
* RPG - create the hero you want, like a dwarven sorcerer or a powerful warrior
* turnbased - for a tactical course of action
* 3D boardgame style - build the world while playing
* randombased - no game will be like the one before
If you have any bug reports, please don't hesitate to mail us (click on "Pitman Support" and select one of the E-Mail addresses), and tell us the circumstances of your problem.
It was the end of the age of gods... An age that ended when the door to oblivion was opened.
There were five continents in the world of Agarest, each one pierced by a great pillar that towered toward the sky. These soaring monuments were the gods themselves.
The beginning of our story and the end of the age of myth find their start on the continent of Lucrellia when a young man named Leonhardt sacrifices everything, even his future and his children, to protect an elven girl. At death's door, he pledges himself to a contract...
This is the final tale of the gods; a story woven in souls across generations...
Game features :
* Witness the Soul Breed system! Choose a bride at the end of your adventure and give birth to the hero of the next generation!
* Position your forces on the battlefield and wait for the right moment to string together massive combo attacks using multiple party members both in melee and at range!
* Over 100 hours of gameplay packed into 1.8 GB of data
* 59 outstanding soundtracks
* Full 720p HD graphic assets
* 40 cut scene videos
* Fully voice acted with 16,000 character voices
* Over 400 different Magic spells and Battle skills
* Over 400 Enemies and Characters
* Capture monsters to join your army
* Story stretching 5 Generations of heroes
* Enhanced battle system including combo system, break and overkill
* Support for full touch interface, keyboard with key mapping and external controllers
* Xperia Play optimized
* Compatible with MOGA controllers .
* Automatic save backup to Google Cloud through Google Play Game Services.
* Support for Leaderboards and Achievements through Google Play Game Services.
* Language: English text with Japanese voices.
** IMPORTANT NOTICE PLEASE READ **
- 5 x Additional Dungeons DLC are available at no charge from the store, all the other DLC are not necessary to complete the game.
- You need a with at least 1.8GB of free space.
- There is a 1.8GB OBB additional data download to complete the installation so WIFI is "ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY" and a good dose of patience too, the installation may take from 15mn to 30mn to complete based on your Internet network configuration and/or our servers congestion, everybody will be served but please be patient.
- There is an "in-game" FAQ in case you have some trouble during the installation so please take the time to read it should you have problems.
- Game is set, by default, to use the HIGHEST resolution and graphic settings available so please adjust in the option screen should your device be a little "just" to support the full hires data.
- A High-End device is highly recommended for the best gaming experience.
©2013 IDEA FACTORY/COMPILE HEART/RED, developed for Android, licensed and published by HYPERDEVBOX.
"The distilled essence of every 8-bit action role-playing game ever. Love it." --Kotaku
"Bit Dungeon brings together The Legend of Zelda’s top-down dungeon stomping, Diablo’s loot lust, and the unforgiving difficulty of roguelikes within a slick retro-style quest." --Mac|Life
"It’s great fun, made even more entertaining by the retro visuals that bring to mind classics like The Legend of Zelda on NES." --Game Trailers
√ 16-bit Graphics
√ 8-bit music from STRESS_TN http://chiptunerush.com/bit-dungeon/
You and your wife were captured by demons...
You wake up trapped in a cell, grab your sword and let the quest to find your wife begin!
•The "Save Rune" feature is only there to stop playing and pick it up later.
•If you die you lose all items and start over.
•Extra Life: at Level 4 you receive a Soul after the boss instead of more magic. When you die this soul gives you a second chance.
•“Touch” to control the character.
•Hold down “Touch” to charge up and use a STUN ATTACK.
•Once CHARGED your next attack will be a POWER ATTACK dealing the total [Attack Damage+Critical Damage+Armor]
•Hold Down “Touch” to BLOCK any attack.
LifeRegen – Regens life slowly over time.
LifeSteal – Steals life and heals you per hit.
DeathStrike – Chance to instant kill normal enemies.
Chop – Chance to take off 25% of total life in one hit.
Cleave – Chance to do "Double" attack Damage.
Proc – Chance to shoot a magic bolt on hit.
Crit – Chance to do a Critical hit (Critical Damage3).
Defend – Chance to block all enemy Damage on hit.
RunSpeed – the movement speed of your character.
Attack Damage – Normal hit Damage.
Critical Damage – Critical hit Damage.
Armor – Reduces Damage by a percent.
Life – Increases max life.
*Note: If it seems your device resolutions isn't supported e-mail email@example.com I will support that device with an update*
Tap or hold to move; move into enemies to engage them in melee, or tap spells to cast them. Tap your character's portrait to view your current stats, and even though character death is permanent, it's also half the fun!
Looks great on your mobile and purely awesome on your tablet
Wander evil-packed dungeons and battle golems, demons and other soul-less creatures with dozen of hours of gameplay through 6 campaigns, 9 heroes, a plethora of weapons, armors, potions and magic spells at your disposal
Use your headphones for pure immersion
Loyal to its boardgame roots, the game engine is extensible so visit mighty-dungeons.com now to make this game your own: submit your quests, creatures and completely new game boards and enjoy the regular updates of content from your peers and the community. You can even get your own characters drawn and integrated into the game.
Share with your friends and spread the word. The bigger the community, the more content we will all enjoy.
Cody Musser IGN ★★★★★
"Featuring simplified gameplay, clean graphics, and fun RPG elements, Dungelot gives novices an engaging introduction to dungeon exploration."
★App of the week - POCKET GAMER★
Dungelot is fun, addictive casual roguelike with easy controls. Flip over tiles to reveal amazing treasures or deadly monsters in your search for the key to exit the level.
Deadly Dungeons is a first person RPG developed exclusively for the Android platform. This Android RPG is influenced by classic dungeon crawler games such as Dungeon Hack, Eye of the Beholder, and Nethack. Your purchase supports indie games development.
After being separated from your adventuring party, you must navigate a deadly dungeon, and fight your way through hordes of creatures in a desperate attempt to escape alive. What first begins as a simple escape to the surface turns into a fight for survival, a confrontation with an ancient evil, and a descent to hell itself.
Deadly Dungeons Android RPG features several difficulty levels. Casual, an easy mode that features a god-mode that allows you to play through the game quickly without fear of dying. Normal, a standard gameplay mode with death and saving and loading. Hardcore, a permadeath mode which deletes your save game upon death (not for the faint of heart). Nightmare, an extremely difficult mode with permadeath and creatures that move twice as fast as normal.
Once you beat the game, it doesn't end there. Start a new game and the dungeon scales to your current player level and features more difficult creatures with enhanced abilities. There are 80+ creature levels of variation featuring over 80 different types of attacks creatures can perform. Beware, the game starts off easy for casual players, but play beyond the initial starting level, and you will be met with challenges that are likely beyond your ability.
Other features include:
* Massive and deadly dungeon environments to adventurer through.
* Randomly generated dungeon levels, creatures, and items.
* Pages worth of dialog, journal entries, and environmental descriptions of the dungeon environment.
* First-person dungeon crawling rendered using OpenGL ES.
* Touch-based interface.
By purchasing Deadly Dungeons through Android Marketplace, you will receive all future updates and expansions for the game. This Android RPG is continuously developed.
Visit the website and provide feedback for the game. This Android RPG is being developed using input from people who play the game. Have an idea for a feature you would like to see in Deadly Dungeons? Just email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will consider it.
The Android RPG has been tested on a wide variety of Android devices by hundreds of players. If you do find a device that Deadly Dungeons does not work on, then please let us know so we can add support.
The Android RPG game will run on devices with Android OS 1.5 and up. Android OS 2.2 is recommended.
*** If you have problems with brightness, go to Settings -> Display/Screen on your Android device and adjust the brightness level. You can also download brightness apps to your phone.
What RPG fans have been saying about Deadly Dungeons:
"...this game really took me by surprise. Its fantastic and has real potential."
"...it reminds me of Eye of the Beholder, Dungeon Master etc... I love it. Brings back memories."
"One word ---- Awesome"
Check out http://deadlydungeons.com for more information.
Venture forth into the most immersive, accomplished, and addictive chapter of the acclaimed action RPG saga!
***** REDISCOVER THE THRILL OF DUNGEON CRAWLER GAMES
- Hack your way through an EPIC STORYLINE & a dark fantasy adventure
- SLASH hundreds of enemies and massive bosses
- LOOT countless items
***** EXPERIENCE A TRUE RPG
- Choose from 4 types of warriors with unique combat styles
- UPGRADE your battle skills
- CUSTOMIZE, craft and charm your gear
- Throughout the game, unveil the mysteries surrounding your warriors
***** GO FOR MULTIPLAYER ACTION
- Fight along your friends in the CO-OP arenas
- Show off your battle skills in the action-packed PVP mode
- Gather up and fight other warriors in TEAM DEATHMATCH games
The Demons, a race thought to have been extinguished eons ago, have returned. You awaken from what seemed like a nightmare to find your kingdom, Valenthia, decimated. Unharmed from the battle, you are mysteriously gifted with tremendous new power and skills. You could be your people’s only remaining hope…
Embark on an epic adventure and get ready to fight your way through intense solo and multiplayer levels in this new free installment of the iconic dungeon crawler game.
This free fantasy game is best suited for fans of: hack 'n slash, action RPGs, dark fantasy games, multiplayer and free adventure games.
If you are one of them, get the game now for free!
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our free upcoming games.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
Endless Dungeon is NetHack, a traditional roguelike, turn based dungeon crawler, with 3D models.
This is an early alpha version.
Stay tuned for updates.
A guide to Nethack can be found in the playstore here:
WARNING: For a better experience, your device screen resolution should be at least 1200x700 pixels.
50% OFF(USD 7.99 -> USD 3.99)!!!
A fantasy RPG full of monsters, legendary weapons and dramas!
Check also 'Symphony of the Origin' out, a fantasy RPG with a similar world view!
A high quality JRPG for Android(TM) User.
This story mainly includes two factor: One is the quest for a legendary weapon "Regratlute" which makes its bearer's desires come true.
The hero Kreist is the cool guy who're willing to get the weapon and take the happy golden years, rescuing his concerned people with the power of Regratlute. His friend Dauturu is the hot-hearted ancient golem who agrees Kreist's dream.
Another factor is the coup d'etat of Eashtend kingdom. Honesty and kind king, queen, ladies and gentlemen in the royal family are totally killed by the traitor, lady Safario with the dark desire to conquer whole the world.
This two storyline becomes into one stream when Laishutia who says she is the escaped princess of Eashtend royal family encounters Kreist and Dauturu. To get back the Eashtend from traiter's clutch, they decide to be a party to seek Regratlute and defeat the traitors.
* Users must agree with our End User License Agreement before buying any of our Applications.
* The actual price might differ depending on the region.
- Japanese, English, Italian
- 1.6, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.1, 3.2, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2 4.3, 4.4
- HVGA(320x480) and larger
- HT-03A(OS1.6), XOOM Wi-Fi(OS3.0), S31HW(OS2.2), Aria(OS2.2)
(We check almost all devices distributed by mobile phone carriers in Japan. Other devices are not guaranteed to be compatible.)
(*This app is mainly targetting WVGA-class screen devices. Layout can be broken in some unexpected screen-sized devices or devices with special specification.)
Greetings customers. This time I announce that we'll make an update very soon. The main feature of the update is...
*All sound data is converted from MIDI to OGG.
This can result the increasement of sound quality and sound-bugfix for a few handsets. On the other hand, the app volume is dreadly increased from this version. (about 30MB before applying copy protect).
*MicroSD card install is enabled.
Maybe you'll say that I should mention about the update for smaller displays(HVGA). I'm sorry but I can't say anything about that. We always weigh this issue heavily.
Greetings customers. From yesterday to now, we've dealt with the update and I think I've finally succeeded providing proper update!
HVGA screen is available on ver.1.0.7
==== IMPORTANT NOTICE====
Order & Chaos Online delivers the best experience on powerful devices. You can also enjoy a good experience on a lot of other devices.
However, we suggest that you first verify your hardware capabilities.
The minimum recommended configuration to play Order & Chaos Online is
- 1 GHz CPU
- 500 MB RAM
- 1.7 GB of free space
THE MOST COMPLETE MMO EXPERIENCE AVAILABLE IN A MOBILE GAME
• Use the advanced character creation system to customize your heroic avatar, in true MMORPG fashion.
• 5 classic fantasy races available: Elves and Humans fight for Order; Orcs and Undead for Chaos, while our newly added Mendels are neutral. You can have no less than 4 different characters in our game.
• Choose your gender, appearance, class and talents. With over 1,000 skills and 2,000 pieces of equipment to assist you through your quest, your game will not be over soon.
INTERACT WITH THE COMMUNITY
• Explore the world of Haradon solo, or unleash the true multiplayer game experience: Make friends or enemies, trade, duel, communicate and more. A wide range of interactions makes each player a living part of this fantasy universe.
• Join a party or guild to become stronger and coordinate with your teammates to overcome the most challenging part of MMO games: our Legendary dungeons.
• Take part in epic multiplayer fights and try to lead your guild to the very top of Haradon.
THE WORLD IS YOURS
• Travel through the most majestic settings of this deep fantasy world -- from dark forests to deserts, jungles, mountains and more -- on foot or by magical means.
• Talk and interact with hundreds of characters to find over 1,200 quests to perform.
Join the best mobile MMORPG, and enter the legend now!
For fans of MMO games, Role-Playing games, Multiplayer games and Heroic Fantasy games.
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
* The first full scale Japanese Tactical RPG for Android.
* 52 outstanding soundtracks.
* 84 characters.
* High resolution graphic assets.
* 100's of hours of GamePlay packed in 1GB data.
* Cut-Scene videos.
* Support for Touch & Keyboard with key mapping.
Simply "a must have" for all fan of "Spectral Souls universe" and for all fan of Tactical RPG in general.
** IMPORTANT NOTICE PLEASE READ **
- You need a SDCARD with at least 1.5 GB of free space.
- There is a MASSIVE 1GB additional data download to complete the installation so WIFI is "ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY" and a good dose of patience too, the installation may take from 30mn to 60mn to complete based on your Internet network configuration and/or our servers congestion, everybody will be served but please be patient.
-There is an "in-game" FAQ in case you have some trouble during the installation so please take the time to read it should you have problems.
-Game is set, by default, to use the HIGHEST resolution available so please adjust in the option screen should your device be a little "just" to support the full hires data.
-A High-End device is highly recommended for the best gaming experience however the game is fully enjoyable from Nexus1 or similar type of device. There is a pre-hardware check in the game before allowing the 1GB download so those with hardware not yet supported should be able to refund within the actual refund window.
* KOWN ISSUE TO DATE :
- Could not work properly on uncertified Google Android devices like Nook, etc..
Neverland is a world apart from our own, home to strange and dangerous creatures. Two of these creatures, humans and demons, have been struggling against each other for many years. As the centuries passed, control shifted from demons to humans and back again. The humans finally earned a clear victory after the First Neverland War. But this left the country in ruins and led directly to the Second Neverland War, which saw the decisive victory of the demons once again.
Magic Age 1053—
Tragedy strikes the small woodland village of Petun—the town is attacked and burned to the ground by vicious Neverland troops. But Petun is only the first of many massacres; the Demon Army tears through every human village it can find, slaughtering the people as it goes. Humiliated and infuriated by these abuses, the humans begin to resist and fight back.
It starts as a rash of disorganized, sporadic riots. But it soon grows into something more, something meaningful. These uprisings become a beacon of hope to all humans, spurring them on to unite and form a new empire. They choose a name to reflect their most noble traditions, to reflect a time when they ruled over the demon horde. They call it the Reformed Simba Empire.
Petun—little more than a bump in the road, a mark on a map. But this is where it all started, where the undercurrent of disdain and hatred overflowed into a bloody torrent of death and destruction, drowning Neverland in war for years to come.
This is where our story begins—the story of the Seven Year War.
©2011 IDEA FACTORY, developed for Android, licensed and published by HYPERDEVBOX .