Listen to your racquet and perfect your game!
RacquetTune ensures that your racquet is ideally suited to your style of play. Simple and straightforward to use, the app uses the sound generated by tapping the strings to calculate the tension with high accuracy.
RacquetTune not only makes it easier to decide when it is time to restring, it is also an invaluable tool when testing different racquets and strings and in identifying which of your racquets is best suited for different types of games. RacquetTune also allows you to check whether your stringer is consistent in his work.
RacquetTune includes the following user-friendly tools:
- Quickly determines the tension and stringbed stiffness.
- Able to detect changes in tension as small as 0.1 kg/0.2 lb.
- An accuracy indicator ensures results are consistent.
- Graphical presentation of sound waves helps you find the ideal way of tapping the strings.
- Settings can be customized to serve tennis, squash, racquetball and badminton racquets, respectively.
- View the tension history for each racquet as a list.
Note that the actual string tension in the racquet and the setting seen on a stringing machine are two different things and therefore incomparable - more information can be found at racquettune.com.
RacquetTune has been featured in tennis magazines in USA, Italy, France, Germany, Sweden and Norway.
"The app is very, very impressive. I get more tension diagnostic questions than just about anybody in the universe, so this is a very good thing to be able to recommend."
US Racquet Stringers Association
PLEASE NOTE: The quality of the microphone varies drastically among Android units. If you cannot get the app working on your unit despite going through all the troubleshooting and trying an external microphone we will refund the app if we you contact us within 7 days of your purchase.