When you scan QR or images with the camera, an AR content (3D, Video) will appear on the display depends on the QR or the images you have scanned.
■Upload to Twitter or Facebook
You can take a picture of the shown AR, and upload it to Twitter or Facebook.
■Capable of Displaying AR for Offline Viewing
Once you have scanned an AR content it will be stored in iPhone to display it offline.
■Collect AR Contents
It is possible to collect AR contents. You will be able to get a special AR content which is not distributed normally, when you complete collecting certain AR contents.
■Enable to Recognize QR Code
If you click the jump button after viewing an AR content, the browser will be activated and open a web site whose URL is indicated by QR code.
■Detect The Time and Location
There are certain AR contents which change under the influence of the GPS data or the time and location.
There are certain AR contents which are available at a certain time and location.
android OS4 or over
For more details about supported devices, please see the url below.
*Table devices are not supported.
If you have any troubles with using ARAPPLI, please see the link below for frequently asked questions.
Besides all the ideas and products that you will find by browsing the pages in the catalog and publications, you will be able to access even more content with your Smartphone or tablet. By scanning selected pages in the printed IKEA catalog or accessing the pages in the digital catalog, you can view films and 360° room sets, and get to know the stories behind the products. You can also place selected furniture from the catalogue in your own room with the help of 3D and Augmented Reality!
To access the extra content, just look for the plus (+) symbol on the catalog pages and start scanning. All extra content is accessible in the digital IKEA catalog, as well.
The IKEA catalog was first introduced in 1951 and the first digital version was launched in 2011.
Alive has come up with a new feature on ‘Alive PIX’ within the app that allows you to create your own augmented photo album. Now you can choose photos from your phone gallery or social network and select a theme to convert it into beautiful videos. Share your AlivePIX with your friends to let them scan the photo to see the magic. You can also order a print of your PIX printed on fridge magnet, photo frame and get it delivered at your door step.
With Alive app, you can also scan any print image on newspaper, magazines, leaflets, brochures powered by Alive to see exclusive content like videos, animations, celebrity photo shoots and bollywood gossip or play exciting games.
Alive app also allows you to scan any QR code on newspaper, magazine or any product. So, with a single app you can now scan images or any QR code you see around.
There are various services for brands and enterprises as well where they can Alive enable their logo and let users scan it from anywhere to see their store/dealers around their location in augmented and map view.
Enterprise can also add augmented reality to their existing marketing collaterals, brochures etc within minutes. Visit www.alivear.com to start creating your AR content.
- Create your augmented photos using AlivePIX service.
- Get your PIX printed on fridge magnet, photo frame etc.
- Scan Alive enabled images or any QR code and immerse yourself in a whole new world of Augmented Reality.
- Find your nearest dealer/store using Locator service
- Watch exciting 3D animations, movie trailers, play games, view image gallery and more.
- Click virtual photos with celebrities & brand ambassadors.
- Share your experiences with your friends through social media.
- Check the Catalogue section for trending videos.
How to Use?
- Download Alive app.
- Open the app to activate the camera. Point your phone at any print item enhanced with Alive .
- Tap the scan button to start scanning the image.
- Watch the image come alive and experience the magic.
Junaio is the most advanced mobile augmented reality browser. It’s a fast and easy way to discover your world. Find local events, offers and listings; scan QR codes and barcodes to get instant access to additional information; unlock augmented content on images and objects to play games or experience new virtual interactions.
Ever felt lost or bored, even in your own city?
✔ Is there a new film or exhibition in town?
Where is the nearest ATM, taxi or subway station? What’s the best place for dinner tonight? Junaio is the mobile companion you need to get around.
Do you have difficult time navigation through life in maps or lists?
✔ Junaio uses state-of-the-Art Augmented Reality technology to display all available information exactly where it belongs – your point of view.
Do you wish you could just scan everything like a QR code?
✔ Use the Scan View to scan QR codes and to get instant access to product information, and web pages. Or use visual search to discover content in AR enabled images.
Tired of downloading different apps all the time??
✔ Junaio combines content from popular apps like eBay classifieds, Valpak, Foursquare, Instagram, Eventbrite, and many more in just a single application. Easily browse all available junaio channels and get real-time updates on all your favorite content.
Want to try something new every day?
✔ Entertainment is just a swipe away. Discover AR Games, Quizzes and other exciting content - updated constantly. With over 1500 existing and about 100 new channels per month, you’ll never run out of new stuff to check out.
Junaio is now also compatible with Cardboard through the experimental settings (Junaio menu > Settings > Stereo mode)
Download Junaio now and explore your world of Augmented Reality.
Please let us know what you think! Say hello to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
***Comments about Junaio ***
✔ The way you can see stuff in 3D makes it awesome. – Bernando
✔ Works well and the 3D rendering is awesome. It’s amazing how 3D appears over your desk and you can interact with it. Cool! – ferdy182
✔ Seeing the augmented reality for the first time was a magical experience – it´s like there is a hologram in your living room. The app was very simple and made it easy to load augmented content with the “scan” button. There was not need to search, just point and click. – WonderBreadMan
The camera supports temperature alert notification & sound alert notification to your smart device.
iOnRoad improves driving in real time using the power of advanced smartphones. The app uses the smartphone’s native camera, GPS and sensors to detect vehicles in front of the host vehicle, alerting drivers when they are in danger. Our Visual Radar maps objects in front of the driver in real-time, calculating the driver's current speed using native sensors. As the vehicle approaches danger, an audio-visual warning pops up to alert of a possible collision, allowing the driver to brake in time.
WINNER OF NUMEROUS PRIZES
- Best Android Augmented Reality App for 2011
- CES 2012 Design and Engineering Showcase Award
- CTIA Wireless E-Tech Award
As seen on Forbes, ABC, Fox News, Cnet, Fast Company, Financial Times and many others.
This is an ad supported version. Please upgrade to the Pro version to remove ads.
FORWARD COLLISION WARNING
Mount your device and iOnRoad will recognize traffic ahead and warn of potential collisions. iOnRoad warns you of collisions with audio and visual alerts, even when running in the background!
HEADWAY MONITORING WARNING
Use your cam to monitor your headway distance for ongoing feedback in a HUD-like display.
LANE DEPARTURE WARNINGS
Receive an audio-visual warning in case you are departing off the highway road (over 60 km/h). This can be a true life saver if you are swerving, drowsy or otherwise distracted.
SPEED SIGN DETECTION (limited detections per drive)
Making sure you notice the speed signs you’re passing by along the way, on each and every frame. This can help you avoid speeding tickets. Upgrade to Pro to enjoy this feature all the time.
ULTIMATE CAR LOCATOR
The BEST car locator. AUTOMATICALLY detects you are parked and takes a snapshot of your parking spot. Later it will guide you to your car using the GPS and the snapshot to guide you indoor as well.
PROTECTS YOU WHILE OTHER APPS ARE RUNNING
iOnRoad runs in the background while you make calls, run Trapster, CarHome or other apps. iOnRoad is compatible with cool community nav apps like Google maps, Waze, Sygic, Navigon, iGo, Magellan, Telenav, Telmap Trapster, and Garmin Nuvi, and parking apps such as MyCar Locator and Car Home
- Android 2.2 (Froyo)
- 1GHz processor
- VGA (640x480) video feed
A list of supported devices is available at http://www.ionroad.com/download-ionroad.
- Continued use of GPS significantly reduces battery life so we recommend using an in-car charger & windshield mount.
- Not interested in your driving log? Turn off any data collection in the setting.
- iOnRoad is still in beta & we're working hard to improve it - join our community to help!
iOnRoad DOES NOT REPLACE SAFE DRIVING AND WILL NOT CATCH ALL WARNINGS. KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE ROAD!
Use the Map view or Augmented Reality (via the phone's camera) to find your saved places later. See the real direction and distance to your location.
Works without internet for places off the beaten track. Great for hiking & walking.
Do you know what you are looking for or do you have a "code"? Just type it into the search box at the top and let Wikitude augment your world.
Bring print media to life with additional augmented content including videos, animations, 3D models, Facebook and “Buy Now” buttons.
Scan selected magazines, newspapers, ads, brochures, packaging and much much more.
Want to use Wikitude’s award winning technology in your own app, brand, or agency campaign? Visit us at www.wikitude.com to find out more!
We’re constantly optimizing Wikitude for the best possible user experience on as many platforms and devices as possible. If you’ve found a severe issue, please let us know about it at email@example.com. Please let us know your device type and OS version number.
Wikitude requires Internet access, compass, accelerometer, rear facing camera, openGL 2.0+ and at least Android 4. For precise location fetching also "Google Play services" app must be installed, which usually comes preinstalled on your Android phone.
* Triggers: App, Time, Day, Location, Hard/Soft State, Event, Shortcut, Widget, Timer, Plugins
* Actions: 200+ built-in, plugin support
* Tasks: loops, variables, conditions
* Scenes: design your own screen overlays
* App Creation: create your own standalone apps to share or sell! (Android 2.3+)
Starter Guides: http://tasker.dinglisch.net/guides.html
Queries, Problems: see Menu / Info / Support in-app
It's not possible to fix problems reported via Play Store Comments...
****** Actions By Category ******
[not all actions available on all devices]
* ALERT: Flash, Notify LED/Sound/Vibrate, Cancel Notification, Popup Timed/WithTaskIcons/Names, Torch, Vibrate, Vibrate Pattern
* APP: Calendar Insert, Go Home, Kill App, Load App, Open Map (/StreetView/Nav)
* AUDIO: Alarm/Call/DTMF/Media/Notif./Ringer/System Volume, Haptic Feedback Toggle, Mic Mute, Notification Pulse, Notification(<4.1)/Ringer Vibrate (<4.2 or root), Silent Mode, Speakerphone, Sound Effects toggle
* DIALOG: 28 System Settings dialogs
* DISPLAY: Auto-Brightness, Close System Dialogs, Keyguard, Keyguard Pattern, Display Brightness, Display Off Timeout, Display Rotation, Set Wallpaper, Stay On, Status Bar (expand/collapse)
* FILE: Browse Files, Directory Create/Delete/Move, File Copy/Delete/Move/Open, Write To File, Read Line, Read Paragraph, Zip/Unzip File
* INPUT: Button, Dpad (root only), Type (root only), Input Method Select, Soft Keyboard (show)
* MEDIA: Media Button Events (grab), Media Player Control, Music File/Dir, Play/Forward/Back/Stop, Photo/Series/TimeSeries, Record Audio, Record Audio Stop, Ringtone, Scan Card
* MISC: (Broadcast) Action Intent, Component Intent, Get Location, GPS Status (<2.3 or Cyanogen/submod), Run (ASE) Script, Say, Say To File, Shut Up, Search For, Set Clipboard, Reboot (root only), Set CPU (root only) Set Timezone
* NETWORK: Airplane Mode (<4.1 or root), Autosync, BT, BT ID, Compose Email, Browse URL, HTTP GET, HTTP POST, Mobile Data (on/off), Mobile Data 2G/3G (Cyanogen only), USB Tether, WiFi Toggle, Wifi Disconnect/Reassociate/Reconnect, Wifi Sleep, Wifi Tether, Wimax Toggle
* PHONE: Call, Call Log, Call Block/Divert/Revert, Compose MMS/SMS, Contacts, End Call, Radio, Send SMS, Send Data SMS, Silence Ringer, Take Call
* TASKER: Change Icon Set, If, End If, Goto Action, Perform Task, Profile Toggle, Query Action, Set Widget Icon, Set Widget Label, Stop, Wait, Wait Until
* VARIABLES: Set, Clear, Inc, Dec, Query, Randomize, Split, Join, List
* 3RD PARTY: Android Notifier, Astrid, BeyondPod, JuiceDefender Data/Toggle, Gentle Alarm, NewsRob, OfficeTalk, SleepBot, SMS Backup+, TeslaLED, WidgetLocker
****** States ******
Airplane Mode, BT Connected, Calendar Entry, Docked, Headset Plugged, Incoming Call, Keyboard Out, Light Level, Media Button, Missed Call, Mobile Network, Device Orientation, Power, Various Sensors, Signal Strength, Unread Text, Variable Value, Wifi Network, Wifi Near
****** Events ******
Alarm Clock/Done, Date Set, Time/Date Set, Timezone Set, Display: Off/On/Unlocked, File Closed/Deleted/Modified/Moved/Opened/Attributes Changed, Camera/Search Button Long-Press, Card Mounted/Removed/Unmounted, Gesture,Missed Call, Phone Changes, Received Text, SMS Send Success/Failure, Battery Changed/Full/Low/Overheating, Device Boot, Device Shutdown, Storage Low, Locale Changed, New/Removed/Updated Package, Wallpaper Changed, Button Gadget Clicked, New Window, Notification, Notification Clicked, Zoom Click, Variable Cleared/Set, K9 Email Received, Gentle Alarm, Kaloer Clock, OpenWatch, Reddit Notify, Screebl, Widget Locker
- Sleep cycle tracking with smart wake up uses your phone's accelerometer (2 weeks trial)
- NEW Pebble, Android Wear and Gear (Tizen) smart watch wrist-tracking
- NEW Philips HUE smartlight integration
- Sleep graph history
- Sleep deficit, deep sleep and snoring statistics
- Social sharing (FaceBook, Twitter)
- Gentle volume nature sound alarms (birds, sea, storm...)
- Alarm music playlists
- Nature sound lullabies with binaural tones for fast fall asleep
- Never oversleep again with CAPTCHA wake up verification (Math, Sheep counting, Phone shaking, Bathroom QR code or NFC tag)
- Sleep talk recording, snoring detection and anti-snoring
More features waiting for you to explore!
Watch our latest smartwatch integration progress and battery consumption chart here
We currently support the following devices:
Motorola Power Pack Micro 1500.
Motorola Connect PC Extension (available only on all MOTO X, DROID ULTRA, and DROID TURBO models. Must be running Android KitKat 4.4 or higher).
Motorola Connect makes it easy to get the most out of your accessories.
Watch face personalization:
Choose the beautiful watch face you always wanted by customizing one of Motorola’s eleven exclusive and elegant round watch faces. You’ll have thousands of combinations to make your watch perfect for you. Change watch hand and background colors, choose timezones in dials. You can even create your own personalized watch face by uploading a picture.
Keep track of your steps, distance, and heart rate along with the calories you burn. Moto Body records your activity level and suggests goals based on your history. See up to a week’s worth of information right on your wrist. Moto Body even provides coaching advice, giving you extra motivation to help meet your activity goals.
Power Pack Micro
Keeping track of your Power Pack is easy. See the last place you left it on a map and even alert it (when in range).
If your phone is hiding in the covers or a couch, use your Power Pack to make it ring for an easy find (when in range).
Get smart battery alerts reminding you to charge your Power Pack and when it’s fully charged so you’ll never be caught without backup juice!
Find your phone or keys: Pair Motorola Keylink with your Android smartphone to find one or the other.
Keychain friendly: Designed to fit right on your keychain.
Get smart battery alerts reminding you to replace your Motorola Keylink battery.
Send and receive SMS / MMS from your Chrome browser.
See your important phone notifications and call logs right on you computer.
If your phone gets stuck in the covers or a couch use your Chrome Extension to make it ring for an easy find.
Currently only supported on all MOTO X, DROID ULTRA, and DROID TURBO models. Must be running Android KitKat 4.4 or higher.
Tags: Notification, Time, Message, Unlock, Clock, Gestures, Motorola, Droid, Droid Maxx, Droid Mini, Moto X, Droid Turbo, Moto X, Moto G, Moto E, swipe, Watchface, Customization, My Design, custom, customizable , Moto360, watch, gear, Samsung, LG, R, Apple, Smartwatch, smart, Round face, Android Wear, display, Powerpack, Keylink, Chrome, sms.
Motorola Migrate supports migration FROM:
- Android 2.2 + above
- Non-smartphones/traditional phones with Bluetooth support (for compatibility list, see: www.motorola.com/getmigrate
Motorola Migrate supports migration TO:
- Moto X (1st/2nd Gen), Moto G (1st/2nd Gen), Moto E, Droid Turbo, Droid Maxx, Droid Mini and Droid Ultra
- Excludes Motorola Nexus/GPE devices
One of the biggest pains of a new phone is leaving behind important stuff on your old phone. Now you can move the most important content from your old to your new phone in just a few steps, wirelessly.
To transfer from Android:
Download this app to your old Android phone to transfer photos, videos, text history, call history and SIM contacts.
Also download to your Moto X (1st/2nd Gen), Moto G (1st/2nd Gen), Moto E, Droid Turbo, Moto Maxx, Droid Maxx, Droid Mini and Droid Ultra to update the pre-installed app with all the latest features.
On your new Motorola Android phone, Select “Android” from the first screen in Migrate and follow the instructions to pair your new and old phones.
To transfer from non-smartphones:
Download this app to your Moto X (1st/2nd Gen), Moto G (1st/2nd Gen), Moto E, Droid Turbo, Moto Maxx, Droid Maxx, Droid Mini and Droid Ultra to transfer contacts.
On your new Motorola Android phone, Select “Other” from the first screen in Migrate and follow the instructions to pair your new and old phones.
Your old non-smartphone device must have Bluetooth in order to use this feature.
May not work with all older phones. For a compatibility list, see:www.motorola.com/getmigrate
To transfer from iPhone via iCloud:
Download this app to your Moto X (1st/2nd gen), Moto G (1st/2nd gen), Moto E, Droid Turbo, Moto Maxx, Droid Maxx, Droid Mini and Droid Ultra to transfer contacts and calendar events.
On your new Motorola Android phone, Select “iCloud” from the first screen in Migrate and follow the instructions to enter your iCloud and Google credentials.
This update is necessary to enable a future upgrade of your device to Android 5.0, Lollipop. It updates the installer on:
Moto G (1st Gen.)
Moto X (1st Gen.)
Moto G with 4G LTE
All users with these devices should accept this update.
Please see Motorola’s software upgrade page to check on the latest for your device.
On some devices (such as Motorola Droid RAZR HD), a small number of users found that the notification light was disabled after logging into their google account if it was disabled previously on other devices with the same google account. This widget restores the ability to control the light on devices without an exposed setting.
On other android devices that already support control of the LED notification light, this widget could also be used as a convenient tool to enable/disable the LED notification light from the homescreen.
Note: Motorola Assist and Motorola Touchless Control may not work if you uninstall Motorola Contextual Services.
BouncePages’ augmented reality technology transforms textbooks into convenient digital platforms, breathes life into your learning experience, and helps you grasp difficult academic concepts. Textbook learning will never be the same.
• Easy To Scan: Every page has been tested to ensure instant recognition and the immediate launch of the accompanying animation.
• Engaging, Interactive, and Educational: The animations include friendly characters, entertaining scenarios, and effective explanations of the material. They allow students to go at their own pace and feature interactive math tools that let students practice what they just learned.
• Straightforward and Relevant: The animations and practice opportunities use real-world situations to demonstrate the material in a way that students can easily relate to.
• Hassle-Free: There’s no need to journey to the computer or create another online account that you’ll probably forget anyway. All you need is your book and your mobile device to launch the animations.
- 3D content
- Public awareness communication in foreign languages (depending on the brochure)
- Links to websites for additional information
- Online surveys to test your knowledge of pipelines and pipeline safety.
Simply, use your smart device to scan pictures enhanced with Pixaction technology. Be amazed as you interact with the world in a whole new way as images become so lifelike you reach out to touch a bird in flight or feel like you'ree free-falling with a skydiver.
Look for calendars and other promotional products with the Pixaction logo.
Experience exclusive interactive content on your smartphone or tablet in a unique augmented reality environment. Simply use your camera to scan pages of the printed magazine to bring them to life with
animation, video, additional photographs, and expanded editorial coverage. Users of SF Plus have access to exclusive deals and features from advertisers in Successful Farming magazine.
With print2life, promotional printing and direct mail will never be the same. With your tablet or smartphone, and print2life, simply point, scan and view amazing interactive media which appears directly on top of the page you are looking at.
With print2life you can:
• View videos directly on the printed page;
• Instantly purchase items on your tablet or device;
• Receive exclusive offers, & special requests;
• Request an appointment, or price quote;
• Scan any QR code and view content immediately;
• Share your experiences with friends on Facebook or via email;
For a free consultation on how you can create print2life interactive print, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.888.235.2735
Scan print materials enhanced with the JF Fabrics app or anywhere you see our logo to view rich digital experiences right on top! Then be amazed as extra digital content appears, allowing you to interact with your world in a whole new way!
See our books and catalogues come alive with videos right on the page!
- Be in the know about the latest happenings at JF Fabrics.
- Find showrooms
- See the latest releases
- Find contact info
Don’t know what to scan? Look for the JF logo or smart phone watermark on books, catalogue and marketing other material. For an enhance experience also try pop out content. Enjoy interactive print away from the page! Tap the pop out icon and continue your experience.
Scan and view objects augmented with VERUS to see links and other digital extras appear on top of the content you view everyday – direct mail, retail flyers, consumer packaged goods and more!
• Scanning a movie poster to watch the latest trailer and then purchasing movie tickets on the spot.
• Flipping through a retail flyer, seeing a great piece of clothing and scanning the flyer to see that item in different colors and then buying the piece from the comfort of your own home.
• Scan any QR code and see the content immediately.
LEARNING DESIGN NETWORK (LDN) MOBILE TOOLS is a publishing platform that enhances our paper-based learning solutions with rich media content for deepened CONNECTION & ENGAGEMENT.
Learning Design Network (LDN) helps FORTUNE 500 companies cascade their messages to employees at all levels. When it comes to truly having an impact, one-way communication is not enough. We specialize in creating visually rich customized LEARNING MAPS, game boards that guide groups through interactive activities that create dialogue, context, engagement and results.
AR Nordic brings Norwegian, Swedish and Danish newspapers, magazines and objects to life using augmented reality technology.
Simply point, scan and interact.
AR Nordic turns your iPhone into a tool for overlaying rich digital content around newspapers, magazines and even everyday objects.
The app can overlay and insert digital content and extras including:
•Text and links
•Images and galleries
•Social media integration
Objects must be AR Nordic enabled in order for the app to produce augmented reality information.
AR Nordic is made available by Boost Communications AS.
Kui märkad A. Le Coqi reklaamil, pakendil või mõnel muul materjalil A. Le Coqi äpi märki, suuna oma telefon materjalile ja skänni seda.
Jaga oma elamust sõpradega.