Unique 3D car configurator!
More than 600 cars in photorealistic quality!
1. Huge selection of cars, exterior design and tuning options;
2. Brand new car models, as well most popular cars of the 20th and 21st century;
3. Unique collection of wheels, front and rear bumpers, grills, headlamps and tail lamps, spoilers, fenders, mirrors, as well as a variety of air intakes and much more;
4. Available features include exterior color change, suspension level customization, car paintings and many more;
5. Application is integrated with 3DTuning.com, so your unique car garage is always at your disposal, while constant and frequent site updates are immediately available on your mobile devices.
Create and share your garage of unique cars with individual tuning projects!
• Bugs fixing
• New brands of wheels and body kits from our featured partners
• 20+ cars will get new tuning parts
• 20+ new cars
Camber and off-set are coming in Q1 2015!
Now your phone can be your remote TV. All what you need is download our app "Mobile Remote Control" and you will see the buttons on the screen of your phone or tablet just like on your remote control.
It is so comfortable and easy to have the two things in one! Since now you don't have to waste your time on looking for remote.
Show this app to your friends and tell them that your phone is cool! It has remote TV!
You are going to be at the center of attention if the see it.
Rate it now and we will upload a new creative app for you and your friends.
1987 was a special year for Volvo Trucks. That was when we first presented the advanced and powerful in-line, six-cylinder, 16-litre engine
Since then, the D16 engine has been in the heart of our flagship products. From the Volvo F16 to the Volvo FH16 of today.
In 2012 we celebrate 25 years of performance with the new Volvo FH16 750, and as a part of the celebration we invite you to be a part of the trucking fun by playing this game.
Volvo Trucks Magazine combines the best content from our many global media channels, and includes articles, videos, photo galleries and more, all on one mobile format.
In the latest issue, we go to the world’s largest salt flat, located in Bolivia, and find out why the conditions can be so punishing on trucks and their drivers. We take a closer look at the new Volvo FM – the perfect all-round truck.
Other features include:
Volvo Dynamic Steering: a new steering system that offers improved manoeuvrability and highly precise steering.
Collision Warning with Emergency Braking: Volvo Trucks sets a new benchmark in traffic safety, and offers huge potential to reduce rear-end collisions.
Best in test: The gruelling tests subjected to the new Volvo FH before it could be released.
Welcome to my cab: The latest episodes of Volvo Trucks’ popular web TV series, including a vintage classic in France, and a rolling tribute to music icons in the UK.