A map feature provides easy access to the location of more than 1,000 Passport to Your National Park cancellation locations. Park listings identify the year and stamp type when featured on the annual Passport commemorative stamp sticker set.
This digital Passport Companion allows you to explore every unit of the National Park Service, mark parks you would like to visit and those you have visited. You can search parks by name, state or “nearby” using GPS technology. There is a digital scrapbook for each park that allows you to log a journal entry, record the date of your visit, and import photos with descriptions. You can find park addresses, phone numbers, National Park Service websites, plus entrance fee and junior ranger program information.
- Includes valuable information on every unit of the National Park Service
- Search for parks alphabetically, by state or Passport region
- Find Passport cancellation stations by map or list
- Create journal entries for your park visit
- Add photos, with descriptions, to visited sites
- Mark parks you would like to visit or have already visited
- Find nearby parks using GPS map feature
- Follow links to National Park Service website for directions, hours, events and more
- One-touch access to eParks.com, the Official Online Store of America’s National Parks
The key features of the app include the following:
★ Simple Interface - Interaction with the app using Chimani's unique interface based on universal national park symbols.
★ Passport Stamps - Record the years you've visit a National Park Service unit and create a "Someday/Maybe" list.
★ Someday/Maybe - Create a "Someday/Maybe" list of units and parks which you plan to visit!
★ News - Access daily national park news provided by National Park Traveler News website (in-app purchase required).
★ Search - Use the lighten-fast search engine to find anyone of the 400 units within the app.
★ Details - Learn about the rich history in each one of the National Park Service units (content provided by Wikipedia).
★ Location - View the location of each unit on interactive maps.
*** This app requires an inital Internet connection to download photos (either Wifi or cellular). ****
Chimani is the leading developer of mobile app to help you explore our National Parks. Learn more at: www.chimani.com
The application covers places including Corbett National Park, Bandhavgarh National Park, Kaziranga National Park, Ranthambore National Park, Kanha National Park, Nameri Tiger Reserve, Keoladeo Ghana National Park and many more.
This app also features less known parks in India but with abundant wildlife.
App divides the wild life in five zones i.e. east, west, north, south and central. Each national park comes with detailed background information, best time to visit, transport, accommodation, map and nearby places to make your trip really memorable.
Explore and plan your next trip to the ultimate destinations. The must have app for wildlife lovers.
We would love to hear from you so we can continue to create better experience for you.
Keywords: Corbett, Kaziranga, Sunderbans, Gir, Ranthambore, Sanjay Gandhi, Blackbuck,Kanha, Banerghatta, NagarHole, Periyar, Bandipur, Desert, Nanda Devi, wild animals, India, park visit, zoo, theme park, central zoo, city park, garden, recreation, tourist attractions.
This is the official mobile app for Metro Parks, Serving Summit County. Features include:
• GPS-enabled directions, maps, restroom locations and more for all 14 of the district’s parks and the multipurpose Bike & Hike Trail, Freedom Trail and its sections of the Towpath Trail
• Brief descriptions of 40 trails, with filters based on difficulty and distance
• A comprehensive calendar of programs and events
• Click-to-call phone numbers for rangers, the administrative offices, the visitors center at F.A. Seiberling Nature Realm and seasonal information
• Locations of birding “hot spots,” landmarks, fishing areas, sled hills and more
• Information about reservable pavilions and shelters
• Alerts, news, and rules and regulations
• Social media links for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube
Stunning white-sand beaches, tropical palms, crystal-clear springs, and tours of mansions and fortresses await on your exploration of one of the United States' top state park systems, Florida State Parks.
Written by Sandra Friend, author of 14 guides to hiking and travel showcasing natural Florida, this comprehensive app provides you compelling reasons to visit Florida's more than 160 state parks, including lush photographic tours of each destination. Within this guide, you'll be able to find parks within proximity to you as well as by specific city, cost, and by categories such as guided tours, historic sites, urban wildernesses, cabin rentals, and child-friendly parks. Call outfitters directly from the app, and review park maps, background details, and trail information via links to the web.
Whether you enjoy camping, scuba diving, backpacking, mountain biking, a guided paddling trip, a tour of an antebellum home, or just a quiet walk on the beach at sunset, Florida State Parks offer an inexpensive and more authentic alternative to Florida's more well-known attractions. Use this app as your guide to make the most of your next Florida vacation - or your next weekend.
★ About the Author ★
Walking the gardens and pathways during her first Florida State Park (Washington Oaks) visit at the age of six, award-winning outdoor and travel writer Sandra Friend is a Floridian with a deep knowledge of the Florida State Parks system. Since 2001, she's written more than a dozen guidebooks to Florida, including titles in the "50 Hikes," "Explorer's Guide," and "5 Star Trails" series. During research for these and other Florida books, plus just the joy of exploring her home state, she has personally visited all but 5 of the parks presented in this guide - and those are on her to-do list. Sandra is a member of the Friends of Florida State Parks, the Florida Trail Association, the Florida Outdoor Writers Association, and the Society of American Travel Writers. She lives in Central Florida.
★ About Sutro Media ★
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - firstname.lastname@example.org
Our News area is connected to Official Theme Parks so you can get all your updates in one place!
Our Features include:
- Websites for each park
- Contact info for each park
- Park Hours for Walt Disney World, and Both Universal parks
- Official wait times for several parks
- Direct Resort numbers to all of Walt Disney World's Resort Hotels and Universal Orlando Resort Hotels
- Social Media info for each park
- Weather forecast
- Special events such as HHN (Halloween Horror Nights) and much more!
Hong Kong’s premier theme park experience is now in Google Play Store! The official Ocean Park Hong Kong iPhone app is now released, key features including:
- Just a few clicks to get the showing time and waiting time for various attractions and shows, you could plan your visit in an efficient way!
- Latest update with Ocean Park’s latest events!
- Explore the park map with pins for your quick references!
- Discover the QR codes you found in Ocean Park and unlock the e-coupons!
- Transportation and other useful information of Ocean Park!
Stay tuned for more updates! Download now and plan ahead to make the most of your stay!
Choose from a selection of daily challenges, take on some of Europe’s most exhilarating rides and brag to your friends.
We’ve got so many epic rides, we’ve created a big list complete with descriptions, photos, ride restriction information and more!
Never get lost again
Use our detailed park map, pinpointing your exact location, to choose your next destination! You can even get sat-nav like directions to your next stop!
Stay one step ahead of the crowd
When you're on park you have access to the latest ride Q times. What's more, you can choose to be alerted when the Q for your favourite rides change, while enjoying the rest of the park!
Don't miss out on the hottest offers, with access to money saving promotions.
Food, drink and more!
With so many thrills available you’re bound to work up an appetite—check out our food outlets to refuel and head to one of our gift shops for the ultimate souvenir of your adrenaline-fuelled day.
Find out more about our awesome events held throughout the season—including this year’s Fright Nights!
Easy access to purchase tickets from our website.
All the essential information you need to know, including opening times, travel information and frequently asked questions!
- Over 850 Playgrounds, all audited & photographed
- Thousands of detailed photos
- Covers most of Adelaide Metro*
- Search by Facility (e.g. Toilets, BBQs, Fence, etc.)
- Search by Equipment
- Search by GPS location
- Search by location on map
- Search alphabetically
- Discover cool new parks with our "Park Play Favourites" and "Awesome Equipment" categories
- All playgrounds visited & audited by us personally to ensure high quality, consistent information
- Ability to add playgrounds to a list of "My Favourites"
*suburbs to the south of Seacliff have not yet been covered, but will be added in an upcoming release
*Adelaide Hills area currently not included
Note: only outdoor & free playgrounds are listed
• Interactive, zoomable GPS map that indicates your current location and shows closest points of interest
• Video, Images, of each attraction
• Socially-integrated postcard feature. Share your day at the park on Facebook and Twitter
• Lots of information at your finger tips including phone numbers, website, and descriptions
• Stay up-to-date with the latest deals going on in the park
• And much more…
The Silverwood App is easy to use and essential for your trip to Silverwood Theme Park and Boulder Beach Water Park.
First theme park wait time application launched on the android market place. Join a fast growing community of theme park goers sharing wait times. Our Ride Hopper application also shares submitted wait times across android and other smart phones we support.
Wait times are submitted by you the user and all submissions are only accepted if you are in the theme park.
Hours of operation and Show times available for selected theme parks.
Disney's California Adventure
Walt Disney World
Disney's Hollywood Studios
Islands of Adventure
Knott's Berry Farm
Six Flags St. Louis
Six Flags New England
Six Flags Over Georgia
Six Flags Over Texas
Six Flags Discovery Kingdom
Six Flags Great Adventure
Six Flags Magic Mountain
Sea World, Seaworld
- View and submit ride wait times. Universal Studios Hollywood wait times are updated live from the parks but you can still submit a time.
- View and submit wait times for single rider and express lines (when applicable).
- View and submit show times.
- View Park Open/Close Times.
- Check-in/out of rides. Stopwatch tracks wait time.
- Sort rides by name or wait time.
- Select your favorite rides. View them separately.
- Recent parks list for quick access.
- GPS aware. Wait times are only submitted by people in the park.
- Estimates based on season, popularity, etc.
- Malicious users are blacklisted and prevented from submitting times.
Try our free version with ads.
"Oh, Ranger! is your virtual guide to the outdoors — you fire up the app, plug in your location and either see which parks are near you or find an activity you want to do to filter out the parks that let you do it. It's awesome." - Gizmodo
"After you enter your Zip code or city and select an activity — bird watching, say, or boating — this app will direct you to nearby national parks, state parks, or national forests that suit your needs. The app, which works on iPads and iPhones, also provides directions, weather, and lodging suggestions."
- Inc. Magazine
"The Free Oh, Ranger! ParkFinder™ App Offers Treasure Trove of Park Information!" - OutdoorUSA magazine
Find the parks nearest you with the activities you want to do. Our team of writers and editors has spent years compiling, refining and, most importantly, curating a comprehensive database of every national park, state park and federal public land in America. Each location is cross-referenced with information about available activities, so you can search for the park nearest you with your favorite activities. We’re the same team that publishes the little green Oh, Ranger!® guides to national parks and public lands that are read by 20+ million park-lovers each year.
Oh, Ranger! ParkFinder includes:
• Park Overview for Every National Park, State Park and Federal Public Land in America
• Activities Descriptions
• Maps & Directions
• Important Phone Numbers
• Lodging & Concession Information
• Non-Profit Partners
• Links to Events and Related Websites
• Related Articles
• Nearby Attractions
Choose from 20 different activity categories to find the right place for you and your friends and family. You can quickly toggle back and forth to find locations that have any or all of the following activities:
• Auto Touring
• Bird Watching
• Historic & Cultural Touring
• Horseback Riding
• Off Highway (OHV) Use
• Water Sports
• Wildlife Watching
• Winter Sports
Oh, Ranger! ParkFinder contains an exclusive database with information on thousands of different types of public lands, including:
• National Parks
• State Parks
• National Forests
• Wildlife Refuges
• Bureau of Land Management (BLM) sites
• US Army Corps of Engineers recreation areas
• and many more public lands…
Through the generous support of Ford Explorer, we’re able to provide this rich database of information absolutely free. In addition, this app will directly benefit four national non-profit organizations focused on sustainability: Boy Scouts of America, National Wildlife Federation, Outdoor Nation, and the Student Conservation Association. Please download the app and send us your feedback. Tell all your friends to try it too. By downloading Oh, Ranger! ParkFinder, you’re reinforcing the important role public lands play in our lives and helping to support important conservation efforts.
"Chimani's National Parks apps are a worthwhile addition to your smartphone." - Casey Schreiner, ModernHiker.com
Over 300+ unique points of interest (POIs) throughout Yosemite National Park. A 45+ minute audio/auto tour, GPS-enabled/custom-made map which works WITHOUT a cell/wifi connection, daily Ranger-Led events schedule, sunrise/sunsets data for over a year, free shuttle bus schedule and route map, 150+ photographs, 30+ hiking trail descriptions, scenic viewpoint guide, a special Safety section, and details on camping, lodging, dining, museums, stores, restrooms, parking, swimming, picnicking, and bicycling.
+ Content has been written by a professional travel writer - not copy-and-pasted from the Park Service website!
+ Over 150 professional photographs of park.
+ Descriptions for 30 of the most popular hiking trails with the park.
+ Unique Safety section which details all the concerns while visiting the park.
+ Location and description of EVERY restroom in the park!
+ Location and description of EVERY parking lot in the park!
+ Location and description of EVERY picnic area lot in the park!
+ Details on lodging, stores, camping and dining options throughout the park!
+ NO CELL/WIFI CONNECTION REQUIRED! Download all the maps for offline usage.
+ High resolution, topographic maps which you can edit!
+ Carriage roads intersection labels.
+ Hiking trails for the entire park.
+ Interactive map annotations.
+ GPS "where am I" function for the entire Park (does not work on non-GPS enabled devices such as the iPod Touch)
+ 45 minute audio tour by a professional voiceover artist.
+ 47 points of interest located in the Yosemite Valley, Glacier Point Road, Tioga Road, and Wawona area.
RANGER-LED EVENTS SCHEDULE:
+ Daily National Park Service Ranger-led events are pre-loaded and updated automatically.
+ Includes the time, optional fees, accessibility, meeting location, and description.
+ View multiple days of events.
+ Updated on a regular basis.
SHUTTLE BUS SCHEDULE:
* Complete FREE shuttle bus schedule.
* Stop locations and times.
* Simple, easy to read "Next Bus Arrives" interface.
+ Sunrise and sunset data for seven of the best locations in the park
+ View any date within 365 days into the future
+ Updated on a regular basis
+ Universal National Park Service symbols.
+ Search all content within the app.
+ Favorites feature.
+ Push notifications for park-related news, alerts, and events.
+ Push notifications as soon as they are available.
For more details on this and other Chimani apps for the national parks, visit www.chimani.com. Be sure to follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/chimani and Facebook at www.facebook.com/chimani
Android Permissions Request Explanation
“Europa-Park Guide” offers following functions:
1. Map Navigator
Get your bearings inside Europa-Park thanks to GPS. A menu with different filters will allow you to display the places and information you chose: attractions, shows, restaurants, shopping or services (toilets, information desks, cash dispensers, etc.). A search function (GPS or text) will also help you to find your way in the park.
Keep yourself informed and find out about the last novelties and events of Europa-Park.
With our daily updated show schedule, which can be classified by name or beginning time, you will never miss your favourite show again.
4. Parking Place Assistant
When you park on the visitors’ parking-lot, activate our “Parking Place Assistant”. This function will memorise the position of your vehicle, so that you can find it easily after a day full of adventures.
5. Navigate to Park
With “Europa-Park Guide”, it’s really easy to get to Europa-Park. Use the function “Navigate to Park” and you will find out immediately your route to Europa-Park and the estimated duration of your trip.
Discover the last weather forecast for Europa-Park.
7. Park closing
Receive information about how long the park is open today.
Send us an e-mail or call us. We are always there for you!
9. Europa-Park TV
Stay up-to-date with videos of our YouTube channel, even in the off-season.
•Learn about and locate attractions, shows, dining and shopping
•Find out concert and special event information
•Check out the calendar & hours to make the most of your visit