Control the Circadian lighting system (light fixture, electrical outlets, and motorized sunblind) from anywhere via home WiFi router, with the LiteController DaliPhone app on your Android smartPhone.
The DaliPhone app requires a LiteController DaliHub and DALI (IEC 62386) compliant products to work with. DaliHub can be purchased by contacting email@example.com, and its delivery time is 3-4 weeks.
- Philips and Osram ballast and LED drivers
- Tridonic contactor relay
- Somfy motorized sunblind
1) 5 rooms can be controlled. 10-room versions are available upon request.
2) Color temperature can be tuned from 2700K to 6500K CCT.
3) Each room has 3 individual Groups each for lights, electrical outlet and motorized sunblind.
4) The DALI lighting system consists of max 64 luminaires/devices, 16 Groups, and 16 Scenes.
5) Slider bar to adjust light level from 0% to 100%.
6) 7 preset light levels to be selected.
7) 2 lighting scenes in each room to be saved and recalled.
8) Able to query the status level of Group member (light fixtures, electrical outlet or motorized sunblind) in each room because of its 2-way communication capability.
9) Because the Group and Scene settings are stored at the luminarie/device, no synchronization between different WiFi enabled devices is necessary.
10) Extra portal page allows maximum six apps to be included for easy accessing the other home automation devices.
11) Worked along side with the remote version of LiteController DaliPhone called DaliPhone2 via 4G mobile or public WiFi network. DaliPhone2 is based on P2P (Peer-to-Peer) technology, and no port-forwarding and Dynamic DNS are required to configure at the home WiFi router.