Editable I love that you cam edit everything. I have a young daughter who's pain i also need to track. Is there a feature like that? Adding a family member
Good App I'm trying your app again. There's no way to change meds that I don't take any more on your app. There's 1 med in "tried" that I no longer take. Otherwise works so far.
Can't be used for hoh-american drugs I live in Switzerland and can't add Swiss drugs. I have to contact support...Looks otherwise good.
Great App! I downloaded this app last week to help me keep track of my health issues. It is so easy to use, I love that I can add/delete health issues etc. I ran into an issue registering my account, so I emailed tech support and they got back to me really quickly, helping me solve the issue. Really great app, I would recommend to anyone who needs to keep track of their health/chronic pain.
Outstanding except... Love it and would be a good tool for my health. It won't let me login and says the same thing every time "this account needs to be activated please check your email" so I do and nothing is there. I click "resend activation email" and it never comes.
Easy to use and navigate.
Version 2.52 (03-Jun-2016):
• Fix: Crashes in v2.x versions of Android
• Fix: Filtering daily reflections using meaningful activities
• Fix: Generating reports with complex medications as Calendar overlays
Version 2.51 (17-May-2016):
• Fix: My Profile now saves without crashing
Version 2.5 (13-May-2016):
• Feature: Record meaningful activities you do daily (important for doctors and yourself!)
• Fix: Synchronization messages are now less annoying
• Fix: Stability improvements throughout