Good App I'm trying your app again. There's no way to change meds that I don't take any more on your app. There's 1 med in "tried" that I no longer take. Otherwise works so far.
Editable I love that you cam edit everything. I have a young daughter who's pain i also need to track. Is there a feature like that? Adding a family member
Can't be used for hoh-american drugs I live in Switzerland and can't add Swiss drugs. I have to contact support...Looks otherwise good.
Can't register I like the app, but the free registration isn't working, it says "No data connection available" followed by "success, please check your email" but there's no email. Tried multiple times, but same result & checked all inboxes.
Great App! I downloaded this app last week to help me keep track of my health issues. It is so easy to use, I love that I can add/delete health issues etc. I ran into an issue registering my account, so I emailed tech support and they got back to me really quickly, helping me solve the issue. Really great app, I would recommend to anyone who needs to keep track of their health/chronic pain.
Outstanding except... Love it and would be a good tool for my health. It won't let me login and says the same thing every time "this account needs to be activated please check your email" so I do and nothing is there. I click "resend activation email" and it never comes.
Version 2.52 (03-Jun-2016):
• Fix: Crashes in v2.x versions of Android
• Fix: Filtering daily reflections using meaningful activities
• Fix: Generating reports with complex medications as Calendar overlays
Version 2.51 (17-May-2016):
• Fix: My Profile now saves without crashing
Version 2.5 (13-May-2016):
• Feature: Record meaningful activities you do daily (important for doctors and yourself!)
• Fix: Synchronization messages are now less annoying
• Fix: Stability improvements throughout