Very simple way to keep track of pain days and details. I feel like we could use an "other" choice where can type what other issues we're having
Is it possible to add if/when medication was taken, especially to have a trend of what is helping and what isn't? I don't want to add it in the notes every time.
I am so thankful for this helpful easy app. It makes explaining things to my physicians a lot easier. I HIGHLY recommend this app!!
Very helpful in recognizing patterns, identifying what helps alleviate or exacerbate my pain and which areas are affected by what.
I love how I can track my pain. I wish I can add what medications were taken.
So far I like the app, but a bug makes it very annoying. I customized the selection in the location tab, only to have it change what was there the next time I went to use it. It didn't just revert back to it's original list, because some of the custom locations I added were still there. Edit: this seemed to be a one time glitch, the developers were quick and pleasant in discussing the issue and seemed open to suggestions to improve the overall experience
Version 2.65 (26-Mar-2017):
• Feature: Notes can be edited in full-screen mode
• Feature: Daily Reflection graph added to Timeline view
• Feature: Daily Reflections and Ineffective Factors fully supported in reports
• Feature: Colour of charts represents average severity
• Fix: Improvements to modifying section lists
• Fix: Server synchronization stabilized
• Fix: Improved speed of app open and crashes (v2.65)