✔ Automatically counts steps, 24/7
✔ Uses less than 2% of your battery (During a full 24 hours of use, Noom Walk uses the same amount of battery as 20 minutes of screen display or just 3 minutes of GPS.)
✔ Motivates you and your friends with comments & high fives
✔ 100% free, no external hardware required
Noom Walk is the best pedometer available for the Android platform. It counts your steps and lets you know when you've reached daily step count records. You'll be notified when new friends join, and you can always visit their profiles to encourage them with high fives and comments.
We'd love to hear from you!
For more info: noom.com/walk/info
To report bugs or request features: noomwalk.uservoice.com
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: How can Noom Walk count all the time without killing battery?
A: Noom Walk doesn't use GPS like most pedometers (which need to be turned on and off all the time in order to conserve battery life). The app relies on low-battery-drain sensors and smart algorithms to pick up your movements in the background, all day, every day. This allows it to use less power than competitors, like Accupedo.
Q: Is Noom Walk compatible with Noom Weight Loss Coach?
A: It's 100% compatible and works seamlessly -- your phone counts the steps once, but they are shared between the two apps. For best results, make sure you have the latest version of Noom Weight Loss Coach.
Q: Do I need to wear a device?
A: Nope! Noom Walk works with the smartphone you already own and requires no additional equipment at all (unlike Nike+ or FitBit). It even works with tablets!
Q: How can I interact with my friends on Noom Walk?
A: Once you've connected to Google+ or Facebook, Noom Walk will automatically show all of your friends who are also using Noom Walk. You can click on their names to visit their profiles, and you can high five different step counts: daily, weekly, all-time, and record days.
Q: I don't have/want to connect Google+ or Facebook. Is there another way to add friends?
A: Of course! You can create an account using just your email address, and connect with friends using their email addresses.
Q: What if I don't want to use Noom Walk's social pedometer features?
A: Noom Walk works as a great standalone pedometer application, too. If you want to be 100% invisible, just switch Noom Walk into private mode and it won't upload any information at all.
FREE OFFER: Samsung Galaxy S5 owners receive 6 months of MVP advanced features.
Your walks sync automatically with www.mapmywalk.com!
MapMyWalk is great for fitness, hiking, weight loss, calorie counting, and more, and is an integral part of the MapMyWalk platform, by MapMyFitness.
Use our route search feature to find nearby places to walk. You can filter routes by type or length, examine elevation graphs, and leaderboards. Try beating your own best time!
Track your runs, walks, bike rides, training workouts and all of the other fitness activities using the GPS in your Android Phone.
• Calculate running pace, cycling speed, route distance, elevation and calorie burn for any fitness activity - in high accuracy and real time!
• Find and follow pre-planned routes and map your run or walk on the go.
• Follow training plan workouts or create your own with audio coaching
• Get audio updates while you work out about your total mileage, calorie count, pace, speed, mileage
• Sync your Polar Heart Rate Monitor to track your heart rate and stay in heart rate zones
• Use your Pebble or Samsung Galaxy Gear smart watch to track all your stats, right on your wrist!
• Run while listening to music - RunKeeper automatically integrates with your phone’s music app.
• Easily add your indoor cardio (treadmill, elliptical) and gym workouts (Yoga, Crossfit) right in the app to keep a full training log all in one place.
• Track right from your home screen with the RunKeeper Android widget
Get motivation and guidance to finish a race, lose weight, or get in shape. RunKeeper is THE training app for all skill levels- “Couch to 5k” all the way up to Marathon training for speed!
• Find and follow Run/Walk training plans as a beginner
• Get coached with 10k, Half Marathon and Full Marathon training plans for more advanced runners built by renowned coaches like Jeff Galloway
• Train for weight loss with “running for fat loss” plans by Mike Diebler
• Already using a Greatist training calendar? RunKeeper has those too!
• See your entire training calendar directly in the running app, and get coached through each workout while you run with audio cues
Sync Runkeeper.com with the best fitness apps you’re all ready using for nutrition, sleep monitoring, weight, step tracking, calorie counting and getting rewards. RunKeeper integrates with popular fitness apps and devices like:
• MyFitnessPal calorie tracking app
• Fitbit activity monitoring devices
• Garmin Forerunner GPS watches and Garmin Connect
• Withings wifi scales
• Sleep Cycle app
• Hundreds of other apps and devices like, Lose it!, Jawbone Up, GymPact, Earnedit, Fitocracy, Zombies Run, Gym Hero, pedometers and more!
Set fitness goals and track your progress over time
• Set goals to run a half marathon, lose weight, complete a total distance or set a personal record
• Chart your progress, get notified at every milestone, and see a full log of all your past goals
• See a full list of all your personal bests for races, distances and times for any sport or activity, whether you’re doing epic hiking treks, running ultra-marathons (we sip battery)
Train better with your friends!
• Easily share your fitness activities and successes with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and beyond!
• Invite and follow your friends to join you on RunKeeper, follow their journey and motivate them to succeed through commenting and liking their activity on RunKeeper’s Fitness feed
• Compete against your friends for a top spot on monthly activity leaderboards
Get even more performance with RunKeeper Elite!
• Use RunKeeper Live tracking to let your friends watch your fitness activities while you’re on the move
• Use Lifetime insights to see average pace trends and sum up how much your doing each week, month, or over your entire training history.
• Compare and rank all of your activities by speed and distance to see where everything stacks up.
Questions about requested permissions? See http://runkeeper.com/googlePlay
A bomb explodes in Inverness station, and you’re given a package that could save the world. To stay alive, you’ll need to walk the length of the UK. The Walk is more than just a great pedometer/step counter — it's a way to turn walking into a journey, a challenge, and a rip-roaring adventure.
Made by Six to Start and Naomi Alderman, creators of the world’s most popular running game with 800,000+ players, Zombies, Run!
ENGADGET - “Simple, fun, effective.”
JOYSTIQ - "Spices up your step-tracking with some danger and intrigue.”
BBC NEWS - “Encourages users to walk 10,000 steps-a-day to help improve their health”
LIFEHACKER - “You're motivated to actually get up and move around so you can progress further into the story, and it works really well.”
AWESOME ACTIVITY TRACKER
Just put your phone in your pocket or purse and we’ll track every walk and run you take — and map it, too!
You’ll walk the length of the UK while evading capture by the police and enemy agents. Can you work out who set off that bomb in the first place and what their plan is? Get ready for an epic adventure across 51 episodes, 800 minutes of audio, and hundreds of miles.
Get rewarded for walking more by collecting clues, scanning for information, and unlocking achievements.
The Walk adjusts its difficulty based on individual fitness levels. Everyone’s different, and we make sure we give you the right level of challenge!
Track your walks is the best way to maintain a walking schedules. Use Track My Walks app and measure your walking route and calculate your burned calories per session. Track each walks and use this for memories of each walk.
Track My Walks App Features
• Keep track of your daily walks by time, distance and speed
• Track of per day calories burned by each walks
• Background Tracking - gives you option to track your walk in background
• You can manually add you route ,time etc
• Get notifications by distance you set from the settings
• You can save your daily run/walk routes
• Take pictures on the go with inbuilt camera feature
• Daily and Monthly information of each walk sessions
• Share your walks with other friends on your facebook profile
Use this pedometer app to help you track your current route or get map directions of past walk routes, you can take pictures on the go to memorize and share with others on your facebook profile easily.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Isn’t it great!!! Get this app and track, analyze and share your daily walk activities.
Track My Walks application is in a state of continuous development and will have more features as soon as possible.
We appreciate your feedback. We are constantly working on making the content and functionality of our apps better.
- Track walking and running including steps, distance, speed and calories
- A diagram presenting your daily activities
- Receive awards for completing certain activities like walking 10000 steps in one day
- Find friends and share your achievements with them
- Share achieved awards with your friends on social media
- High score list
- Trip counter
- Runs in the background while you perform your normal daily activities
- Adjustable sensitivity
Keywords: pedometer, step counter, walking, running, calorie counter, calories, exercise, health, fitness, get fit, lose weight, activity tracker
Using your phone’s built-in GPS, Fitly tracks any outdoor activity, such as walking, running or cycling. To conserve battery life, Fitly automatically turns the GPS off when you are not active, for example when at home or at work.
Fitly gives you an overview of all your daily activity, including duration, distance, speed and calories burned. Moreover, Fitly is great for tracking your improvement over time using charts showing your activity by day, month or even year.
While Fitly stores location data on your phone to enable you to view your workouts on a map, no location data is ever uploaded or shared with anyone. We take your privacy seriously.
Moreover, Fitly allows you to choose from 11 fitness levels and gives you a quick overview of how you’ve been doing so far today, so you can see at a glance how much is left to achieve your daily goal.
Unlike other sports trackers, Fitly offers an uncluttered user interface geared towards minimalism and does not try to overwhelm you with lots of unnecessary features.
Please note: Due to the vast number of different Android devices, we cannot guarantee that Fitly will function flawlessly on your handset. However, Fitly has been tested extensively with a number of popular phones and should work well for most users. It is still early days for Fitly and we will strive to make the app better over time. If you’d like to help us improve the app, please send us feedback on your experience using Fitly to email@example.com.
Use this application in background.
See the screenshots for further options this application has:
- Steps counter with adjustable threshold
- Total mileage in imperial and metric units
- Overall mileage in imperial and metric units
- Steps / Minute
- Calories burnt
- Step length adjustment
- Body Weight
- Different exercise types including Running and Walking
Take care of your health. Walking is always better for health. Brisk walk helps to reduce calories.
Keywords: Pedometer, step counter, walk step counter, unit metric imperial.
Please send us your valuable feedback. Your feedback is important to us. Please rate us well as your rating keeps us going. Enjoy!
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
LiveWare™ extension for Smart Wireless Headset pro
LiveWare™ extension for Stereo Bluetooth Headset SBH50
Smart Connect extension for Notification API
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
The Run/Walk Intervals Timer (Timer) is a quick and easy way to enjoy your run/walk interval training while listening to music, enjoying the scenery, enjoying the company of others, and/or recording your run via GPS ... but NOT worrying about keeping track of your intervals. The Timer keeps track of those intervals for you! (The scenery, company of others and GPS NOT included ☺ )
After opening the application, set your desired times and intervals and press Start. The Timer keeps track of the time for each interval, how many intervals you have completed, and the overall time you have spent in the activity.
When an alarm directs you to transition, the Timer will:
- Mute any music
- Vibrate the phone (if selected)
- Tell you to run, walk or cool down (as appropriate)
- Return the music back to its original level
- Vibrate the phone (if selected)
- Display a note instructing you to run, walk or cool down (as appropriate)
- During a phone conversation, the Timer will react to an alarm as if the sound is OFF. The conversation is not interrupted in any way.
You can also use other applications without error while the Timer is running - all audible alarms will be played (sound ON) or notes will be displayed (sound OFF). For example, I use the Timer, Pandora, and My Tracks for testing.
After starting the Timer you can Stop it. Once it is stopped, you are free to either Reset the application back to the default choices or Resume the training values previously setup. Resuming will begin everything exactly where you stopped it at with no loss of information or time.
General application settings are available at Menu | Settings. It contains options for Text-To-Speech, Interval Announcements and the Vibrator.
Select specific run settings on the Timer's main page by clicking on the appropriate edit or toggle button.
- Toggle a warm up interval on or off
- Toggle to run first or walk first (both the Running and Walking toggle buttons function like this)
- Toggle to choose a specific number of interval sets or continue indefinitely
- Toggle a cool down interval on or off
- Select the interval for the associated item
- The 'Stop after' edit button allows you to select how many run / walk intervals you want prior to run completion or the cool down interval firing.
If the sound does NOT work: The Timer uses Android's 'Notifications' audio stream so you must set the sound level for notifications on your phone:
- While at the phone's home screen, click on the Menu button, then Settings.
- In the Settings screen, click on the Sound category.
- Click on the 'Volumes' or 'Set audio volume' entry. The entry may be different on your phone, you are looking for the 'Notifications' audio stream control.
- Set the Notifications audio stream to its maximum. (Personally, I just max out all the audio volumes.)
- There may also be a checkbox labeled "Use incoming call volume for notifications". If checked, RWI will use the incoming call volume instead of the notification volume. If you check it or leave it checked, set the incoming call volume to its maximum.
- Your device may differ slightly from these instructions, but they should be close.
- Click the back button until you get back to your Home screen.
- Start the Timer and the sound should work properly.
Thank you for using Run / Walk Intervals Timer and I hope it helps you to meet your fitness goals.
"Among cellphone apps the Accupedo pedometer widget for Android phones had the top spot." [LA Times, 12/28/11]
Accupedo is an accurate pedometer app that monitors your daily walking on the home screen. With easy to read charts and history logs, monitor your steps, calories burned, distance, and time. As your best walking buddy, Accupedo will motivate you to walk more! Set up your daily goal and step towards a healthier you with Accupedo pedometer.
++++ ATTENTION ++++ Your phone may not compatible with Accupedo. Some phones do not support the G-sensor in SLEEP (STANDBY, when screen is OFF) mode by those phone manufacturers. This is not a defect of this app. Accupedo is a free edition of Accupedo-Pro.
An intelligent 3D motion recognition algorithm is embedded to track only walking patterns by filtering and ejecting out non walking activities. Accupedo counts your steps regardless of where you put your phone like your pocket, waist belt, or bag. Be healthy by setting up your daily goal and accurately monitoring your steps with Accupedo.
++++ Features ++++
● The intelligent algorithm starts tracking after 10 consecutive steps, then stops and restarts automatically as you walk.
● Customizable widget display modes: steps, distance, minutes, calories, and Lap.
● Daily log history: step counts, distance, calories, and walking time.
● Charts: Daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly step counts.
● Power usage mode options for efficient power saving.
● Customized personal settings: sensitivity, metric/english, step distance, body weight, daily goal, etc.
● Concise widget display on Home screen: 2x1, 3x1, and 4x1
● Edit daily step counts.
● Lap: “odometer” function for short walk.
● Database backup: SD-Card and Google Drive.
● Widget skin colors: black, blue, green, orange, pink, transparent.
● Share daily log on the Facebook.
● Email a daily log file.
● Language option: default and English
++++ Installation ++++
● WATCH YOUTUBE FOR INSTALLATION VIDEO (Type in Accupedo) for more information.
- For Android OS 4.0 or higher
1. After downloading, click App icon. You will see Widgets tab on the top.
2. Choose Widget, and search for Accupedo.
- For Android OS 2.2 or 2.3
1. After downloading, press and hold your finger on the empty space of the Home screen. (If your Home screen is full of Apps, remove at least two adjacent App because Accupedo needs two App space to install it.) “Add to Home screen” menu will appear with options listing.
2. Select Widgets from the menu, and then select the widget named “Accupedo”.
++++ Notes ++++
● It performs best when the phone is on your waist belt.
● Step count may not be accurate if you put your phone in loose fit pants due to the random movement your phone makes in the pocket.
● The sensitivity of a phone can be different from others. So, choose a sensitivity level that works best for your phone.
● Help and FAQ are built in the App.
Join more than 20 million users and start freeing your endorphins!
* Track any outdoor sport including duration, distance, speed and calories
* Enter a workout manually, e.g., a treadmill run or weight training
* Get audio feedback for every mile or km while exercising
* Get live peptalks from friends - they write a short text which is then read out loud to you seconds later
* See your route on a map
* Track your heart rate
* View history of workouts and study split times per km or mile
* Set a distance goal and have the audio coach speak to that as your target
* Sync workouts across multiple platforms (web entry, certain watches, file import - signup required)
* Post workouts to Facebook Timeline
* See your friends' latest workouts in real-time
* Race against a friend’s time and have the audio coach help you perform better
* Compete on a specific route nearby and race against the route champion
* Follow your friends' latest activities with the social widget on your phone's home screen
* Keep a log of your music playlist for each workout
* Study routes nearby and use the map to navigate your way around
* Set the app to pause automatically when you are not moving
* Enable countdown
* Customize the main screen to show the information that you find most valuable
* Get instant feedback by tapping your (wired) headset’s media button
* Pause and resume a workout by long pressing your (wired) headset's media button
* Integrate with bike speed & cadence and heart rate monitor sensors using ANT+
* Integrate with SonyEricsson's SmartWatch as a SmartExtra
* Access all your online settings: Profile, sharing, privacy, workout, audio & accessories
All data is sent automatically to your profile at www.endomondo.com, where you analyze your training, compete against your friends, follow them live and communicate with the vibrant community of active people throughout the world, no matter what other GPS phone or tracking device they are using. You can also set up automatic sharing to Facebook and Twitter from the website.
Time to free your endorphins!
Go Premium: Endomondo Premium includes access to all PRO app features but you can also get just the PRO app with a one-time payment.
- Training Plans: Reach your running goal with a personal training plan
- Heart rate zones in workout summary
- Weather info in workout summary
We are asking for the permission ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION to enable GPS tracking of your workouts.
We are asking for permissions to access your personal information and read contacts. We ask for this to make you able to connect with your friends, challenge them and follow them directly on your phone. We will read names and email addresses from your contacts ONLY if you actively choose to do so within the app.
In addition, calorie consumption according to the moving distance is also displayed.
You can daily commute, school, or walk, to know that you are on the move how much.
In addition, since the calories also seen together, to help health care.
There is no complex operations.
That's all start to move by pressing the start button, "moving distance", "calories" is displayed in real time.
It is an application serving a wide range of people and those who want to measure the distance traveled simply, and those who want to make health care in earnest walking.
More from developer
The app covers cultural presentations organised solely or jointly by LCSD and sponsored programmes under the Venue Partnership Scheme. It also covers film programmes and museum special exhibitions organised by LCSD. The app aims mainly to disseminate brief programme information to users in a user-friendly manner. Major functions include:
> quick programme search by genres, venues, dates and keyword(s)
> integrated programme and ticketing information
> bookmarking favourite programmes and sharing to popular social media
> find out what's on in the cultural venues nearest you
> learn interesting trivia about arts and culture
While every effort has been made to incorporate all major cultural programmes under the above scope, the app does not provide exhaustive information of all cultural programmes organised at LCSD venues. For full information, users should visit LCSD's website.
App information is updated at four regular intervals during the day. There may be a time gap between the information displayed on the app and actual information. For programme cancellation and postponement due to inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances, users should check the latest public announcements on LCSD's website.
The Bruce Lee: Kung Fu‧Art‧Life exhibition is presented by the Leisure and Cultural Services Department. Jointly organised by the Bruce Lee Foundation and the Hong Kong Heritage Museum. Sponsored by Fortune Star Media Limited. The Hong Kong Heritage Museum has gathered over 600 invaluable items of Bruce Lee, such that the public can more comprehensively, multi-directionally, and independently learn about the legendary life of Bruce Lee through the accomplishments and contributions from himself, his films, his kung fu, and the cultural phenomena he created, as well as his significance in popular culture.
The app supports the following:
To view any of the digital media, click on the "Play" or "View Online" buttons from the Search Result or Content Cover Page when browsing the MMIS Portal (mmis.hkpl.gov.hk).
The app guides you through King Yin Lei, as if you were travelling on site. Multimedia information like videos aided with animations, panoramas, and still photos are available for your further exploration of King Yin Lei.
>Introduction: A video clip showcasing “before” and “after” the restoration of King Yin Lei.
>Guided Tour: Thematic guided tours for a better understanding of King Yin Lei’s roofing structures, an appreciation of the Eastern and Western architectural elements, and stories behind the restoration processes.
>Video: Explain in details the restoration of different architectural features of King Yin Lei with the help of documentation and animations.
>Panorama: It covers the main building, annex block, outbuildings and the landscape of King Yin Lei. You may drag the image in any directions to view the panorama.
>Album: It includes still photos of the interior decorations, the architectural details and features of King Yin Lei for a glimpse of this declared monument.
Language Selection: Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese and English.
Other “King Yin Lei” app includes “Restore King Yin Lei”, “Photo ME@King Yin Lei”, “Puzzle@King Yin Lei”, and “Matching@King Yin Lei”.
By “Photo ME@King Yin Lei”, you can take a photo or use saved photo to create a new picture with different scenes at King Yin Lei.
Other related app includes “King Yin Lei”, “Restore King Yin Lei”, “Puzzle@King Yin Lei”, and “Matching@King Yin Lei”.
“Puzzle@King Yin Lei” – Restore King Yin Lei to its original glory by swapping the tiles in full speed.
Other related app includes “King Yin Lei”, “Restore King Yin Lei”, “Photo ME@King Yin Lei”, and “Matching@King Yin Lei”.
“Matching@King Yin Lei” – Try matching the patterns of King Yin Lei and complete the mission within the time limit.
Other related app includes “King Yin Lei”, “Restore King Yin Lei”, “Photo ME@King Yin Lei”, and “Puzzle@King Yin Lei”.
“Restore King Yin Lei” allows you to join the restoration project, by which you are required to guess the order of restoration processes of various architectural features.
Other related app includes “King Yin Lei”, “Photo ME@King Yin Lei”, “Puzzle@King Yin Lei”, and “Matching@King Yin Lei”.