Supports different widget sizes, colors and font sizes.
You can type as much text as you want, because the notes are scroll-able.
Optimized for Tablets.
Free version includes one theme: Post IT,
and 2 options of a pin holder, or no holder.
To unlock all themes and holders please check out the full version.
To get started with sticky notes after installation, please go to your home screen, long click on a free space, and select widget option.
You can write notes, messages, ideas, shopping list and to do list in QuickNote by different category.
What's more, QuickNote approved that info sync with Google task, letting your notes info more securer and convenient to check at anywhere.
We are sure that QuickNote will be your good partner and friend in work and life.
- Add sticky note widget to your desktop, easy to open and edit.
- Setting reminder in your notes, you will never forget your important things.
- Search notes by keywords in your content.
- It Can be organized in folders, easy to classified your notes.
- Checklist notes for To do list & Shopping list.
- Five kinds of notes background color available to change as you like.
- Share your notes via email, SMS, and etc.
- Sync your notes to Google task.
More advanced features, please have a try, and you'll like it!
When you write notes, memos, e-mail, information, shopping lists, to-do list, it can give you a quick and simple notepad editing experience.
You can set a reminder every important considerations, so you will not miss any important thing.
You can place it on the phone's desktop, record some easy to forget things, and there are a variety of different sizes and different colors of sticky notes can be selected.
Support online backup, sync to Google's mission, always have safety data.
*** FEATURES ***
- Multi-colored sticky notes desktop plug-in, make your desktop more beautiful
- Notes reminder, never miss a major stroke
- Create the main screen notes Quick Links
- Quick Memo / notes
- Do, lists, shopping lists
- Customize font size and background color
- Provides a list of patterns to facilitate your life
- Different notes in different folders to classify, so clear your notes
- Organize notes by color
- Search record
- Support for backup to SD card
- Via Facebook, Twitter to share notes, and so on.
- "Quick notes" development based on MiCode/Notes code, and licensed under the Apache License.
- Apache License, Version 2.0: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
Save file, Categorize, Copy & Cut & Paste, Notify status bar, Share(Mail,Twitter,Line,etc), Search(Web,Youtube,Map,App), Translate, View saved files in list.
I think this app is simple design editor or notepad!
You can turn on following option of voice input.
- repeat voice input.
- immediately start voice input when app launch.
- choose type of voice input,normal or simple or smooth.
If necessary,please open settings page.
If you downloaded plugin,you can enable following features.
- Sort Button Order
- Backup and Restore
- Hide Advertising
- Change Icon of Notify
NOTE : This application uses Google's Voice Search(Voice Recognition).
-- Abaout Permission
recording(voice search) , save files in SD card or internal storage , vibrate , internet.
Awesome New Features:
Google Cloud Print - Noteastic Notepad now includes printing functionality through Google Cloud Print! Open the application menu while editing a note to bring up the print option. You have to have Google Cloud Print set up in order to use it, but setup it easy. See the Google Cloud Print page here to get started: http://www.google.com/cloudprint/learn/ Once you have Google Cloud Print up and running, you can print from Noteastic from anywhere in the world as long as you have an internet connection. It's basically awesome.
Export to .txt - The new permissions in this version of Noteastic are due to the new feature that lets you save your notes to your SD card as a plain text .txt file. Back up your notes to .txt and send them to your computer. Really handy to have if you are getting a new phone, or you typed some notes out in class and you want to save them!
Save As - If you have Helios File Manager app from Ape Apps, when you export to a text file you will get a Save As dialog window, allowing to save your note as a .txt file anywhere on your device file system.
Samsung Multiwindow Support - On select Samsung devices, the multiwindow feature is now supported in Noteastic. Multi window allows you to have multiple instances of Noteastic open at once, run Noteastic side by side with other apps, or run Noteastic in a floating window on tablet devices. The multiwindow feature works great with Noteastic. You can even drag and drop your notes from noteastic to a File Manager app that also supports the multiwindow feature for easy exporting!
I know there are tons of other notepad apps you can choose from, so I would like to make Noteastic the best it can be. I will continually improve the app based on your suggestions and feedback. This app is for you guys. I know that note taking is one of the most important features on your device, so you deserve to have the best possible notepad!
I have added a settings screen which you can access by pressing the menu button on the main screen (the screen that lists all of your notes). The settings allows you to choose a different font (implemented from user suggestions) and also to alter the display size of the text within your notes. You should be able to make your notepad look exactly the way you want it.
Again, thanks for trying out the Noteastic Notepad. Keep the great suggestions coming, and happy note taking!
ASN asks for two permissions:
.1. Storage: Modify and delete SD contents. ASN writes to your SD card, and requires this access to save your notes.
.2. Network Communications: Full Internet Access. Surprisingly the Android operating system requires this permission if you use an HTML view in your application. The instructions and homepage links are in HTML, so this is why the permission is asked for. The application also launch a browser to the ASN homepage. This was added at the end of Version 2 as the permission was already requested.
NOTICE: Due to a change in company name (from SimpleSoftware to WebbySoftware), the next update of ASNotepad would have required users to uninstall the application. Instead of disrupting the current user base, the decision was made to create an upgraded application called jotter. There is no change in policy for ASimpleNotepad. It will continue to be supported in the same manner, but updates will be for fixes only. The new jotter application can be downloaded from the following link, for those of you who wish to upgrade. There are no permission changes between the applications.
Create and view the notes from your desktop in a nice looking widget, with configurable colors and text sizes, without need of even opening the app.
This is the first app from the aimlesscreativity project, trying to put some free time to good use!
Please to go to http://www.aimlesscreativity.com and add your comments and suggestions so that we can improve our apps for you.
Basic Notes 0.3.6
- corrected one major bug recently reported
Basic Notes 0.3.5
- can now cancel exiting the editor
- when editing existing note, focus goes automatically to the note text
- added portuguese support
- corrected a few bugs
Basic Notes 0.3.4
- installation in sdcard not properly supported by Android OS (widgets will break if this is done!) so feature was removed
Basic Notes 0.3.3
- added support to xhdpi and and extra letter size for the widgets (larger)
- allows installation in sdcard (not properly supported by Android OS)
Basic Notes 0.3.2
- the icons and selection process for font size and colour were improved
- the possibility to abandon changes was added
- access to the notes creation date is now possible
Basic Notes 0.3.1
- added scrolling functionality in the preview text (for long notes)
- several minor adjustments to the layouts
Basic Notes 0.3.0
- about dialog with version number
- export and import database to and from the SD Card
Basic Notes 0.2.2
- first update
- reduced file size
- corrected resource bug
Basic Notes 0.2.1
- first publication
- Allows you to view several posts at a glance
- Flip pages to view other posts
- Set alarm reminders so you won’t miss anything
- Click Share button to share your posts with others via e-mails, short messages, or social networks
*Note: If you experience any non APP related issues on your ASUS device, please contact ASUS technical support team at http://vip.asus.com/VIP2/Services/TechQuery
This is not an app. You cannot find it on the app drawer. You have to add it manually from the widgets tab.
This has been kept as minimal as possible. No bloats at all and no extra images for making it eye candy. It has been kept as simple as possible.
You can choose from multiple widget sizes of 1x1, 2x2, 3x3 and 4x4. Choose whichever fits you best. Write your note and it will be added to the home screen. If you want to edit your note, just a simple tap and you are good to go.
Requires no permissions at all.
Thanks to sarkar1990 for supporting and testing.
Percy_g2 for testing.
Evanlocked for testing.
Chinese for supporting me.
1. Due to different screen resolutions, widgets may show different sizes sometimes. But all sizes work properly.
2. If widgets do not appear, do a reboot.
This app is a part of iAndroid project. iAndroid project is an open source project, which aims to develop a customized Android firmware in Apple's iOS style. We welcome anybody to join us and contribute any effort (such as committing patches, translating the text, and so on) to this project. For more information about iAndroid project, please visit http://wiki.espier.org/bin/view.
This app is written by WANG Chunsheng originally, under the sponsorship of Espier Studio. The source code of this app is released under Apache 2.0 license. The source code of this app can be found on GitHub https://github.com/Espier/iAndroid_ios7_note.
Note: Apple, iPhone, iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and other countries and regions around the world.
Note: iOS is a registered trademark of Cisco Technology, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries and regions around the world.
1. Organize notes by color;
2. Sticky Note Widget;
3. Edit or delete notes;
4. Change color on the fly;
5. Swipe left / right to switch to other notes;
6. Sort by date or color;
7. Share notes via SMS, email and so on.
1. Please join the Espier-Apps Google Groups (https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/espier-apps) for easy communication with the developer and other users of Espier apps.
2. Please join the Espier-ROM Google Groups (https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/espier-rom) if you are intersted in iAndroid project.
3. Please file any bug report to our bugzilla system (http://bugzilla.espier.org).
Color Note is a simple notpad app. It is a good helper to manage your schedules and notes. It gives you a quick and simple notepad editing experience when you write notes , memos , e-mails , information , shopping lists and to-do. Color Note Notepad makes taking a note more easier than any other notepad and memo applications.
*** Feature ***
- Organize notes by color. Five kinds of notes backgroud color for change, Let your notes more personalized.
- sticky note widget
- Easy to organize and classification notes via folders
- Checklist notes for To do list & Shopping list
- Checklist notes to get things done(GTD)
- Backup & Export notes to sd storage
- Supports online back up and sync by google account
- Reminder notes, you will not miss a thing again
- Search notes
- Change the size of the font
- Automatically saved. You do not need to do anything to save them
- Send the shortcuts of notes to the desktop
- Share notes via SMS, email, twitter, facebook
More features, Just download and experience!
* Clear Note Widgets are scrollable, transparent sticky notes that can be quickly and easily pinned to any home screen and edited just by tapping on them
* Seamlessly blends into your home screen's background (completely transparent widget background) or choose a background color
* Customize the background color, text color, and font sizes of your note widget
* Create regular notepad notes with optional encryption/password-protection for maximum security
* Note widgets are available in multiple sizes: 1x1, 2x1, 2x2, 3x3, 4x1, 4x2 and 4x4 sizes (each home screen icon takes up 1 space) and resizable in Android 3.1+
* No permissions required!
* Send Note option lets you quickly and easily share your note through Gmail, text message, or your favorite email client
* No ads or spyware of any kind
* Small download: Clear Note Widget is less than 1 megabyte!
* Free updates and support for life!
So what exactly is Clear Note Widget? Is it an app or a widget?
- Both! Clear Note Widget's main feature lets you place transparent notes that blend in with your home screen, but it also functions pretty well as a standard note app (opening it through the shortcut). Regular (aka non-widget) notes can also be password-protected/encrypted.
How do I add a widget to my home screen?
- You'll first need to tap the App Drawer icon. This should bring up a list of your applications with two tabs near the top of the screen: Apps and Widgets. Tap the widgets tab, and scroll over to the right (swipe left) until you get to the Clear Note Widgets. From there, just tap on your desired size (you can always resize later*), hold, and you'll be able to drop the widget on any of your home screens.
How do I resize a widget?
- While on a home screen, press and hold a Clear Note Widget for about 1-2 seconds, then let go. You should see a box around your note widget with some blue "handles" at the corners. Drag the handles either towards or away from the widget, depending on whether you'd like the widget to be smaller or larger.
*I can't seem to resize my widget to a smaller size. What's the deal?
- You might be running Android 3.1 or 3.2. Android 3.1 introduced widget resizing but only above a minimum width and height. So a 2x2 widget could be resized anywhere between 2x2 and 4x4, but never smaller than 2x2. This was fixed in Android 4.0+, but aside from upgrading to Ice Cream Sandwich, the only solution is to add a 1x1 widget to the home screen (which will let you resize to any larger size and back).
How do I create a regular note?
- Regular notes (the non-sticky kind) can be created directly from the Clear Note Widget app. Just run Clear Note Widget from your App Drawer or the shortcut icon, and press the "Create a New Note" button!
I don't like having to change my background color, text colors or font sizes every time. Help!
- No problem! You can set up your default options (editor font size, background, text colors, font sizes) by tapping on the Settings icon (the one with the two circles) while editing a note or the notes list screen. There's a slight difference between the two: the widget note Settings menu lets you set your current widget options as the default, while the notes list Settings menu lets you select the actual default options!
Clear Note Widget Official Site: http://www.clearnotethis.com
You can also find a spanish version in Market named "Apúntalo!".
Useful widget in 2 formats that will help you to remember all those little and important things you try to keep in mind... but you usually forget.
The "Little" format has smaller screen space and provides brief and useful info at the same time, showing the name of the event, its description and date/time deadline (description and deadline is optional).
In case that you have entered deadline, the Pen-It widget will indicate you how many days/hours remain (in blue color) or if the event has already expired (red color). Device vibration will also indicate you that the deadline is up.
The "Big" format has a bigger screen space that allows you to add up to 10 reminders as you would do with a checklist or to do list on paper or on a typical post-it. Very useful tool so that you don´t forget all the things you need for vacation, daily tasks, job, etc...
These reminders can be edited, erased and crossed-out (even re-opened); the same way you would do with your typical post-it.
Of course this bigger format includes all the elements and functions already described for the "Little" format.
You can create so many Pen-It widgets as you wish and update them manually or let the device to update them automatically every 30 minutes.
Now notifications will appear on your device when the tasks expire shortly or these are just expired.
Best digital Pen-It tool. Simple & useful. Very good feedback from users during freeware period. On top of that, no error was detected for 2 months.
Please, note that you may avoid the automatic update of your widget(s) if you clear the device RAM memory from the Android Task Admin in order to free memory. It wouldn´t be any error, but a logic issue.
The convenient floating notes that live anywhere you want! Open, close, and dock any of your notes at any tiime with one click or swipe.
✎ Floating Notes - Float notes can be dragged anywhere on the screen, on top of any of your apps
✎ Move Them Around! - Tap and hold a Float Note to move it anywhere on your screen
✎ Pinch-style Resizing - Use the classic 'pinch-to-zoom' motion to resize your notes
✎ To Dock or Not To Dock - Its up to you! Just drag a Float Note to the edge of your screen to temporarily get it out of the way
✎ Cut, Copy, Paste - Use it between apps, to copy lists from browsers, or as multiple clipboards!
✎ Unlimited Notes - As many notes as you (or your phone) can handle!
✎ Save For Later - Close Float Notes from the notification bar and all your notes will be there the next time you open Float Notes
✎ Free - No ads or in-app purchases
✎ Storage - Used to save notes when Float Notes is closed
✎Draw Over Other Apps - This allows Float Notes to float!
USEFUL APPS BY NYOMI
We love to hear our user's feedback! Please let us know how you like Float Notes via the rate option or by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out our other apps for more useful stuff!
Captains: Darijo Srna, Rosicky Tomas, Daniel Agger, Steven Gerrard, Hugo Lloris, Philipp Lahm, Giorgos Karagounis, Markvan Bommel, Robbie Keane, Gianluigi Buffon, Jakub Kuba Blaszczykowski, Cristiano Ronaldo, Andrey Arshavin, Iker Casillas, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Andriy Shevchenko .
Keywords: photo, captain, football, team, Euro, 2012, game, puzzle, memo, effect, mask, Ronaldo, flag, crest, wallpaper.
The application has an amazing option that is called overlapping the masks of your favorite presidents on photo. The photo could be taken in real time or chosen from your Photo Library. The masks of presidents are presented in cartoon style. They could be moved along the whole photo, zoomed out or zoomed in, also rotated. You could apply color filter on photos: grey, sepia, color. When photo with masks are ready you could send them by mail, share via Facebook or save in Photo Library. The application is easy-to-use and interactive. User Guide is available.
The best of luck and happy holidays!