What is iBP?
iBP is a blood pressure tracking and analysis tool. Please note, it is not possible to measure your blood pressure by touching the screen. A separate device is required.
What kind of analysis does iBP provide?
iBP uses color icons to indicate when your blood pressure values are normal, high, or hypertension. It also provides interactive graphs that allow you to display your values by weeks, months, year and time of day. The graphs display lows, highs, averages, and trend lines using statistical analysis.
Why iBP vs. other blood pressure apps?
iBP is the #1 blood pressure app on the iPhone and it is now available on Android! We have been working on this app for over 5 years and continue to make improvements. iBP is the only blood pressure app with a built in transfer capability to sync all your iOS and Android devices.
What are the key features?
* Transfer capability to sync all of your iOS and Android devices
* Calculates Mean Arterial Pressure and Pulse Pressure
* Track one personal item (blood glucose, stress level, medication dosage, exercise time)
* Backup / Restore capability
* Multiple users
* Multiple email addresses (you and doctor)
* Multiple email formats (HTML, CSV, Plain Text)
* Snapshot of the graphs can be saved
* User configurable color ranges
* Weight units (lb or kg)
* Withings Blood Pressure Monitor & Wireless Scale
Withings + iBP = No more data entry!
iBP can retrieve your blood pressure and weight data directly from your Withings account. The Blood Pressure Monitor and wireless Body Scale automatically record and send the data to your account. There is no data entry required and you can view the data anywhere using a web browser or a variety of mobile apps. Free shipping coupon inside the app!
Disclaimer: iBP is intended to be used as a means to collect data to be shared with your doctor. This application is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. We assume no liability for any personal harm or injury sustained as a result of using this application.