Animals Time is a free animals encyclopedia that can help you learn about the animal kingdom. You will find interesting, educative, informative and amazing animal facts. Get to know each and everything about any animal like their Appearance, Diet, Habitat, Reproduction, Behavior etc.
Benefits of Animals Time
1. The animals are scientifically classified into Amphibians, Arthropods, Artiodctyla, Birds, Carnivora, Cetacea, Chiropetra, Edentata, Endangered, Eutheria, Extinct, Fish, Insectivora, Lagomorpha, Mammals, Metatheria, Mollusca, Perissodactyla, Pets, Primates, Proboscidea, Prototheria, Reptiles, Rodentia and Sirenia so that you can find your relevant animal and other animals in the same category.
2. The Endangered category lists all the articles about the endangered animals. You can find information such as why these animals are endangered and what we can do to protect them.
3. The Extinct category lists down all the articles about the animals that are extinct. You can find articles about the animals that have become extinct recently and about the prehistoric extinct animals.
4. If you are student then this app can help you in completing your school projects about any animal. If you are a parent then it can help you to teach your kid about any animal. If you are a school-teacher then you can recommend this app to your students as an informational resource for their class research projects.
6. You can find facts about the physical appearance, habitat, distribution, diet and different species of the animals.
7. The Pet Care section can help you learn more about your pet, their diet and solution to various problems that you may encounter with your pet.
8. New articles are added every week.
10.Teachers from all over the world have been referring our website articles to their students for research purposes.
How to Use this App?
1. Use the search option on the top right corner to find articles about any animal. Type in the name of the animal and the app will display all articles about that animal.
2. You can open the drawer menu by pressing the button at the top left corner. It will display the Scientific Classification of the Animals into different categories and will list down the animals that belong to that category when you tap a category. A total of 20 animals are listed when you tap a category. To load more animals in that category flick up, 20 more articles will be loaded if there are article within our database. You can then continue scrolling. You can repeat this process till all articles are listed in that category.
3. To read about an animals simply tap that animal and the article will be displayed.
4. You can long press the text in the article to make text selection and copy-paste it for further use. You can also share the selected text with others.
5. You can share the articles with your friends and family using the sharing button at the bottom right corner.
6. At the drawer menu we have provided link to the website animalstime.com if you want to browse the website within the app. Tap the globe icon to open the A to Z animals list at the website animalstime.com
7. In the settings option of the app you can enable and disable the notifications from Animals Time. You can also change post display and format style.
The advertisements on the application helps us in maintaining the website and the application.
If you like the app please do share it with your friends and family. If this app helped you please return the favor by rating it.