The sounds can be played simultaneously.
- To use a sound as ring or notification-tone long press the button and choose your action.
- To filter out dutch sounds or any other section go to "menu" -> "Display options".
- To stop all sounds: "menu" -> "Stop all sounds"
Customize and plan your own schedule and set reminders so you don’t miss a thing! Facebook, Twitter and Instagram integration: Post, Share and comment all inside the App.
For spectators, visitor information, including listings of local restaurants and attractions is available. Learn more about the Red River Valley Fair by accessing information on all events, entertainment and attractions
• Social Media Access - Share your statuses and photos immediately with your friends.
• Videos and Photos - See the latest videos and photos from the Red River Valley Fair YouTube and Instagram accounts.
• News - Get the inside scoop on all things RRVF before and during this year’s events with the latest feeds from the official Red River Valley Fair Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube accounts.
• Schedules - Figure out what is going on when (and where) with full listings that allow you to create individualized lists complete with reminders.
• Maps and event info - Find your way around the fairgrounds with helpful map and complete event info.
While visiting, use your app to share with your friends via social media and find your favorite vendor. You will also be able to schedule your day to see concerts on the Free Stage or Grandstand. You will also be able to share your status or take a photo from the fair and post to your Facebook or Twitter.
In the past, Fair week concerts included acts such as Sugarland, Lady Antebellum, Jeff Dunham, Three Days Grace, Alan Jackson and many more.
We also have motor sports at the grandstand which include Tractor Pulls, Figure 8 Racing with Rollover, and a championship Demo Derby. There is also an antique tractor parade.
The fair is the largest agricultural fair in PA and is home to the country’s oldest Dog Show.
With well over a thousand vendors, there are plenty of food stands to please your palate and many crafts and other items for sale.
Our exhibit buildings include displays of Industrial, Education, Arts & Crafts, Agriculture and Horticulture displays.
Our barns are full of cows, sheep, goats, pigs, rabbits, chickens, ducks, and horses. There are horse races several days during the fair as well as a horse pulling event.
There is also a Farm Museum and Historic Area which includes the original farm house that was on the site in 1855. A one room school house is also on display.
The fair also has parking for over 22,000 vehicles.
We have been creating memories since 1855.
The 2014 fair begins September 20th.
• GPS of all booth locations, including food vendors
• Daily schedule of all Fair events, searchable by time and venue
• Links to quickly and easily buy tickets for admission, concerts and events
• In-depth info on concert entertainers, including bios and performance samples
• Fairground map, directions, parking info and current weather
• Details on discounts, entertainment, exhibits, contests and more
• Browse and purchase 2013 Fair souvenirs
• Access the Fair on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
The Alaska State Fair, which has been entertaining and educating Alaskans and visitors alike since 1936, is held annually at the fairgrounds in Palmer. The 2014 Fair takes place August 21 – September 1.
* Find taprooms and breweries by name, location or search terms such as "organic," "Belgian," "laid-back" or "live music."
* Discover which craft beers are similar to big-name beers you normally drink.
* Get tips on what to drink at Twin Cities taprooms from Pioneer Press food/drink reporter Jess Fleming.
* Create an account so you can mark favorite places and join discussions about the craft brew scene.
Create, accessorize and share Android characters that look like you, your best friend, your Uncle Sal... anyone, really.
- NBA gear! Jerseys and shorts for all 30 NBA teams.
- 9 new shareable animations for a total of 32 different animation choices.
- New clothes requested by you! (including additional dresses, sneakers and kids outfits.)
Now it’s even more fun to share your animated Android characters in texts, posts or chats as emoticons, animated GIFs and pics.
And don’t forget to submit your creations to the Androidify.com Gallery where they can hang with Android characters from around the world.
This app is your guide to everything the Carp Fair has to offer, it includes:
-directions & GPS map
-a full listing of all events and key dates
-performer bios, videos, photos and sharing to Twitter and Facebook
-access to the Carp Fair Facebook page
-SouvenirCam: enhance your pictures with a souvenir frame and post them to Facebook and Twitter