While visiting, use your app to share with your friends via social media and find your favorite vendor. You will also be able to schedule your day to see concerts on the Free Stage or Grandstand. You will also be able to share your status or take a photo from the fair and post to your Facebook or Twitter.
In the past, Fair week concerts included acts such as Sugarland, Lady Antebellum, Jeff Dunham, Three Days Grace, Alan Jackson and many more.
We also have motor sports at the grandstand which include Tractor Pulls, Figure 8 Racing with Rollover, and a championship Demo Derby. There is also an antique tractor parade.
The fair is the largest agricultural fair in PA and is home to the country’s oldest Dog Show.
With well over a thousand vendors, there are plenty of food stands to please your palate and many crafts and other items for sale.
Our exhibit buildings include displays of Industrial, Education, Arts & Crafts, Agriculture and Horticulture displays.
Our barns are full of cows, sheep, goats, pigs, rabbits, chickens, ducks, and horses. There are horse races several days during the fair as well as a horse pulling event.
There is also a Farm Museum and Historic Area which includes the original farm house that was on the site in 1855. A one room school house is also on display.
The fair also has parking for over 22,000 vehicles.
We have been creating memories since 1855.
The 2014 fair begins September 20th.
The sounds can be played simultaneously.
- To use a sound as ring or notification-tone long press the button and choose your action.
- To filter out dutch sounds or any other section go to "menu" -> "Display options".
- To stop all sounds: "menu" -> "Stop all sounds"
Use this app to find information on food, shopping and daily entertainment. Don't forget to "Stick with Us" by sharing your photos and stories on your favorite social media sites.
-Arena & lecture hall schedules
-Interactive Grounds maps
-Social media updates
… and much, much more!
• Purchase tickets - buy your admission, concert, and rodeo tickets anytime, anywhere.
Get to the Washington State Fair
• Driving directions and map with traffic view
• Find my car - Park your car, save your location then use the interactive map to find the location of your car and guide you back.
Plan your day
• My Planner - plan your day and create your own Fair itinerary. Easily save your favorite activities to your planner.
• Interactive map - navigate the Fair with ease; find parking lots, rides, food, stages, facilities, restrooms, ATM, info booths etc.,
• Daily calendar and schedule of activities
• Link to the WSF Facebook, Twitter and Instagram feeds
• Share favorite activities and plans with your friends
The Washington State Fair is one of the biggest fairs in the world, and the largest in the Pacific Northwest. The Fair, which started in 1900, now welcomes over one million guests to enjoy star-studded entertainment, the Washington State Fair Rodeo, rides for all ages, exhibits, delicious Fair food, flowers, art, crafts, and animals during the 17-day event in September.