The sounds can be played simultaneously.
- To use a sound as ring or notification-tone long press the button and choose your action.
- To filter out dutch sounds or any other section go to "menu" -> "Display options".
- To stop all sounds: "menu" -> "Stop all sounds"
* Find taprooms and breweries by name, location or search terms such as "organic," "Belgian," "laid-back" or "live music."
* Discover which craft beers are similar to big-name beers you normally drink.
* Get tips on what to drink at Twin Cities taprooms from Pioneer Press food/drink reporter Jess Fleming.
* Create an account so you can mark favorite places and join discussions about the craft brew scene.
• microphone is facing Furby
• volume is turned all the way up
• other apps are not running in background
App currently supported on the following devices: Samsung Galaxy SIII, SII, Note, Motorola Razr Maxx, and Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, Kindle Fire HD (except 3rd gen) and Google Nexus 7.
Have a new FURBY? If so, you can do even more using this FURBY app with your FURBY. Feed your FURBY an incredible variety of food or hear your FURBY’s Furbish translated in real time when it speaks.
Don’t have FURBY yet? Use this FURBY app to browse the FURBY Dictionary, and read or press to hear Furbish words said aloud.
FURBY APP FEATURES
•PANTRY - Choose from over 100 different foods items for your FURBY to eat! Get to know your FURBY better by figuring out what foods items it likes and dislikes to eat.
•DELI - Customize a special meal for your FURBY with over 60 different ingredients for making a sandwich.
•TRANSLATOR - Did FURBY just say what I think it said? Translate FURBY’s Furbish in real time using the Translator. Hold your app device close to FURBY’s mouth when it speaks. When the speech bubbles appear, simply tap either the Furbish or English phrase to hear it said aloud.
•DICTIONARY** - Complete Furbish to English dictionary. Now you can practice Furbish even when FURBY is not around. This on-the-go dictionary comes complete with vocabulary illustrations and audible Furbish to learn perfect pronunciation.
** Hint: Useful for communicating secret notes to friends.
(Note: Not all functions of the app work with older devices.)
Remember to update your app regularly as new functions will be added periodically.
MORE ABOUT THE FURBY PRODUCT
Feed it, speak to it, tickle it, play music for it and shake, tilt or turn FURBY upside down - over time you shape FURBY’S personality. Whether yours is a music loving FURBY dancing to the latest beats or a mischievous FURBY looking for a laugh, each creature’s likes and dislikes are molded by the way you play. From hip hop to pop, pizza or sushi, it responds differently depending on your FURBY’s personality, even if it’s a loud burp after a big meal. With a wide range of unexpected reactions, the interactive FURBY has a “mind of its own” and will let its owner know how it feels through a series of emoticons displayed in its expressive LED eyes. When owners first bring FURBY home it will speak FURBISH, and the more FURBY interacts with its owner, the more English it will start speaking. Each FURBY can also recognize another FURBY; place two side-by-side and they will interact, including dancing to the same tune or having a conversation. For additional interactive FURBY fun, use this FURBY app to virtually feed FURBY, access a FURBISH-to-English dictionary and use the FURBISH-to-English translator. FURBY is available at most major toy retailers nationwide and on HasbroToyShop.com.
This app is your guide to everything the Carp Fair has to offer, it includes:
-directions & GPS map
-a full listing of all events and key dates
-performer bios, videos, photos and sharing to Twitter and Facebook
-access to the Carp Fair Facebook page
-SouvenirCam: enhance your pictures with a souvenir frame and post them to Facebook and Twitter
Use this app to find information on food, shopping and daily entertainment. Don't forget to "Stick with Us" by sharing your photos and stories on your favorite social media sites.
• GPS of all booth locations, including food vendors
• Daily schedule of all Fair events, searchable by time and venue
• Links to quickly and easily buy tickets for admission, concerts and events
• In-depth info on concert entertainers, including bios and performance samples
• Fairground map, directions, parking info and current weather
• Details on discounts, entertainment, exhibits, contests and more
• Browse and purchase 2013 Fair souvenirs
• Access the Fair on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
The Alaska State Fair, which has been entertaining and educating Alaskans and visitors alike since 1936, is held annually at the fairgrounds in Palmer. The 2014 Fair takes place August 21 – September 1.
In News and Socialize, be up-to-date on all things related to Delaware State Fair--latest news posts, social posts from Delaware State Fair and all their fans, as well as the official Delaware State Fair Instagram feed!
With Take Picture, take a picture of your favorite act or experience and share it with all your friends straight from the app! You can even share it to Instagram! Submit it directly to the Delaware State Fair for a chance to win tickets to next year's festivities!
The Delaware State Fair app for 2014 is here! Dive on in!