Lumit is an arcade game where you have to keep on screen as many orbs as possible as long as possible.
The score is multiplied by the number of orbs on the screen so the more orbs you can manage to keep on the screen the faster your score grows.
Orbs split every 3 seconds and absorbs each other on collision. Loosing any orbs decreases overal orbs scale percentage. If scale drops to 0% > POP > no orbs, game over ;)
Clock around the level counts down every orbs split.
There are 3 modes:
- Normal - which is just normal
- Hard - which is just like Normal but goes crazy when music speeds up
- Impossible - which is just like a Normal, but the level doesnt rotate, the gravity does! Red indicator on the clock around the level shows where is UP.
There are 3 control options:
- accelerometer - jumping by tapping and moving by tilting
- on screen buttons - control moving and jumping using buttons
- touch pad - jump and move is dependand on where you touch the touch pad
There are separate Leaderboards for each mode, so try to beat the record in every mode.
If you like Lumit you can:
Follow us: http://www.twitter.com/Leaghorn
Like us: http://www.facebook.com/LeaghornStudio
Watch us: http://www.youtube.com/Leaghorn
Visit us: http://www.Leaghorn.com