Real Privacy. From funny videos to health and finance questions, searches are a reflection of your personal life. That's why we don't collect or share your personal information.
Smarter Search. With instant answers from hundreds of sources, we help you get what you want in fewer clicks. Try one of our !bang commands to search your favorite sites directly from DuckDuckGo.
Stories you'll love. We feature the most enjoyed stories from over 50 sources around the web that you can customize to your liking.
Have feedback? You can always reach us at https://duckduckgo.com/feedback, or via email email@example.com. We listen!
Disclaimer: While we can and will ensure your privacy at DuckDuckGo, we cannot ensure that other websites you visit from our app will similarly respect your privacy.
Real Photography: Enjoy beautiful daily homepage images and set them as your phone’s wallpaper with one click.
- Sign in to begin earning Rewards for the searches you do in the app (US residents only), and redeem them for gift cards and other prizes.
- Sync your bookmarks across your Bing apps on other devices.
Simple and fast browsing
- Start with the search box and click on a result to open it up in a built-in browser, or go straight to the browser shortcut from the app menu.
- Use multiple tabs
- Take a screenshot, bookmark, or share anything you open in the browser
- Customize Safe Search and privacy settings for safe and worry-free browsing on your phone.
- Use shortcuts in the app menu to access weather, news, trending images quickly.
Nadsat is the language used by the teenagers in Anthony Burgess's novel A Clockwork Orange.
* Word translation + origin
* List all Nadsat words
* Search in Nadsat
* Search in English
* Optimized for e-ink displays
Note, The Nadsat dictionary backend is from the website http://soomka.com/nadsat.html .
Easily find the information you need when you’re on the go. The new minimalist design puts the focus on your results so you can get the information you need in a snap.
• Get instant suggestions as you type with Search Assist.
• Go hands-free with Voice search.
• Find local results faster with combined map and list view (US only).
• Swipe right to toggle between web, image, and video results.
• Clear your search history and set Safe Search preferences in Settings.
• Refine your query by tapping the arrows next to keyword suggestions.
Tell us what you think
We are committed to building the best mobile experiences and would love to hear your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/193847
What is SEO
SEO - Optimized Keywords
Tips and Techniques for SEO
Promotions and Analysis
SEO Success Factors
Do's and Don'ts of SEO
- Quick Search
- Advanced Search
- Bookmark (Can be shared between mobile & PC)
- Search History
(Direct search in Wikipedia for words in bibliographic data)
• Federated Databases
- CiNii (default is "off")
- J-STAGE (default is "off")
*To be added. It's growing rapidly!
• Transfer Data Format
Referey expects the Mendeley SQLite database and the associated files on the SD card. Referey does not use the Mendeley Open API.
Referey has the following functions:
- show reference list
- filter by collection or group
- filter by tags, authors, journal and publication date
- sort references
- show reference details including notes and annotations (only the annotation text is shown)
- open associated files from SD card or Dropbox
- send file via email
A detailed documentation with instructions on how to set up the database and PDF files for Referey is located on the following webpage: http://www.referey.web44.net
Dropbox support is experimental and requires that the original Dropbox application is installed. If the associated files are located in your Dropbox please specify the following "PDF folder path" in Preferences: