The app, uses geolocation to generate a list of nearby facilities from an index of the more than 4,000 hospitals in the South East Asia.. Important information including maps, directions and contact information is presented clearly upon selecting a facility. Additionally, users can upload photos of their hospital experiences to each hospital’s profile, along with comments and reviews. Other users can view and comment on these images and descriptions, producing honest and vivid accounts of each facility’s culture and care
1) BEST HOSPITAL DIRECTORY
This application will help you find the nearest hospital to your position. Search hospitals by distance or name. You can also call hospital directly from this application.
• Current listing of hospitals in HONGKONG / SINGAPORE / MALAYSIA / PHILIPPINES ( in Progress)
• Hospital phone numbers, email addresses and websites accessed directly from the app
• Google Maps feature. Get directions to the hospital you choose.
• Search capability for listing hospitals based on name, or keyword for medical services
• Search for location of hospitals within distance from your present location
• Tapping capability to view directions to the hospital from your present location.
• Access Individual reviews and comments made written about one or more of selected hospitals
2) PHOTOS SHARING FOR SOCIAL INTERACTIONS
• Users (patients and visitors) can post photos, add comments and edit it
• Useful to patients, visitors, doctors, nurses and the general public
• Integrated geo-location feature, automatically propose includes other photos posted by others (within 10km radius)
• User (patients and visitors) can add comments and share the same in social media
3) PROMOTIONAL FEATURES TO HOSPITALS
• Promote hospital services and features
• Share hospital news & special promotions
• Jobs announcement
• Enhance the hospital’s experience
• Generate more social interactions between the public and hospitals.
• All the contents are moderated with report abuse functionality
1- The app uses GPS teq.
2- The app supports all countries and all languages.
3- The app Sorts the Hospitals by the nearest one.
4- The app calculate the distance between your location and nearest Hospital
5- The app uses Google maps to show the Hospital location
6- The app supports Road map, type
7- The app draws path on the map between your position and the nearest Hospital
Note: Application needs to connect to the Internet to work
Over 69 million people use Dotti's Weight Loss Zone (DWLZ.COM),
where you can find info that will really help you to lose weight.
Now, you don't need your computer to have Dotti's help.
* Over 580 restaurants
* Regularly updated
* Easily Searchable
* Weight Watchers friendly
which considered being the first service of its kind in Egypt.
"Andalusia hospital Mobile application" is a service provided by the Andalusia Group for medical services to its clients in order to facilitate the electronic communication through smart phone including a large number of services, namely:
The app. Contains all medical specialties with all doctors available on each specialty listed in a way enables the client to choose his preferred doctor and select the appropriate date among this doctor schedule , and then make a reservation. The process of booking is being confirmed through the call center within 30 minutes of the completion of the reservation step "only while the official working hours".
A service aims to increase awareness of the app. user in the medical field and encourage him to acquire a healthy patterns through the provision of scientific information and tips covering different important fields of medicine "under the supervision of professors and specialized consultants".
Are checkups and medical examinations in specialized clinics presented to our customers with very special offers.
We are receiving medical questions and suggestions, and respond to inquiries by a team of customer service and marketing through our hotline(16781) or E-mail.
Andalusia hospital mobile "Free" application is covering all the above mentioned items with the feature of continuous updating to the current offered services and the possibility to add more services upon the clients' needs.
1. Medicine Reminders - configure reminders for your medicines to ensure you never miss a dose again!
2. Health Tips - view and share useful health tips
3. Panic Button - send calls and messages to your chosen contacts during personal, accidental and medical emergencies; all at the click of a button!
4. MCT - mother child vaccination tracking after birth
5. What's New - stay up to date with the latest news and happenings at Saket City Hospital.
HealthyScore helps you rate your habits on a stoplight. Customizable reminders support you down the road to healthier living.
The HealthyScore App is designed to:
1. Educate individuals on how to improve their health through positive behavior and lifestyle changes.
2. Empower individuals to work with their health professionals to establish personal health goals and to track their progress over time.
The HealthyScore is the App version of the WHPA Health Improvement card, an important component of the WHPA noncommunicable disease campaign.
Data Protection: The lifestyle behaviors, personal commitments and reminders will be stored on your personal device only. The HealthyScore App does not share any data with other applications, providers, or third parties.
Is sitting on a desktop so cumbersome that you cannot dig through the sites that display clinics near your place or around a zipcode within some certain distance range?
Then, Hospitals on the go! is the solution for you.
You can search for hospitals using the search criteria available, and get directions to the place without hesitation from your current location within the app itself.
Any suggestions or comments are welcome.
Features of the app
- Search for hospitals based on the zipcode or hospital name, or kind (keyword)
- Search for hospitals within some distance from the current location or zipcode location
- View hospital findings on the map
- Tap to view directions to the hospitals
You don't need to type anything to get the nearest available Hospitals .
Open Doctor Finder the app does the rest.
Doctor Finder offers instant access to information about doctors and clinics wherever and whenever you need it.
- Find Hospitals in all major cities all over the world.
- Find the best specialist doctors in your city based on your current location
- Easy to use interface which makes finding and booking doctor appointments by easy call options
- Search for doctors based on nearby clinic locations.
- See Clinic Details such as Timings,Clinic Address and Photos and ratings.
- Hospital information with Contact Details
- Get Blood Bank information
- Home health,IVF Centers,Medical store details
- Emergency Contact Details of clinics and other services.
Use our inbuilt navigation feature to find turn by turn directions to the doctor’s clinic.
After your appointment with the doctor you can even rate the doctor based on your experience at the clinic.
Select clinic specializing in:
- Share Doctor visiting card
- Spa & Wellness
- And many more.
- Book your doctor's appointment by using our special " Book Appointment" feature
- Get Special News for Health and Medicine
- Visit Doctor App to get latest Job for your profile
- Contact for any emergency to our 24 * 7 helpline
- Medical Tourism support
Along with that you will get contact details (such as address, phone number etc) of hospital in Bangladesh to make immediate contact with hospital for booking seat for patient or other help in your nearest area or any other area in Bangladesh.
The Texas Tobacco Quitline is a free service to help Texans quit smoking. Read more about it here.
This application is designed for in-office or community encounters. Just fill out the referral form, and the app will send a secure referral message to the Quitline. The Quitline will then contact the patient to start the program.
The "Non-PCI Hospital STEMI Guidelines" (Guidelines) are developed in collaboration with Capital Area Regional Trauma Advisory Council (CATRAC) and American Heart Association. The work group that developed the Guidelines consists of cardiologists, Emergency Room physicians, EMTs, ER nurses, as well as representatives from 22 hospitals and 25 emergency response services in the Central Texas region.
* Patient Query
* Family History
* Personalized At Risk Cancers
* Basic Cancer Information
* Cancer Prevention Tips
* Cancer Treatment Options
* Medical Calculators (Opioid Conversion, Medication Dosage, Weight Conversion, Height Conversion, IV drip rate, BMI, BSA)
* Opioid Information
* Pain Scales (Visual Analog Scale, Pain Thermometer, General Faces Scale)
* Timed Patient Reminders
* Cultural Competency
* Tobacco Cessation Tips and Referral
Powered by Ringful Health.