Health is not valued until sickness comes. And when sickness comes people should be able to locate professional help available nearby at earliest. My Dr app is launched to bridge the gap between patients and health care professionals.
Mobile apps have the potential to transform health care by allowing doctors to diagnose patients with potentially life-threatening conditions outside of traditional health care settings, help consumers manage their own health and wellness, and also gain access to useful information whenever and wherever they need it.
Mobile medical apps currently on the market can, for example, diagnose abnormal heart rhythms, transform smart phones into a mobile ultrasound device, or function as the “central command” for a glucose meter used by a person with insulin-dependent diabetes. But there is no local app available which gives substantial information regarding doctors, hospitals and emergency medical services. My Dr app puts that information right into people’s hands, by giving them easy access to medical world.
Once users download this app, they can find entire information regarding doctors, hospitals, imaging centers, blood banks, rehabilitation centers, medi-insuarance and housekeeping. My Dr app will help user to fix an appointment with doctor. Users can download brochures of particular doctor and/or hospitals. My Dr will notify users based on their location regarding various health news updates and important healthcare camps.
VINNI app developers are encouraging people to download this app at earliest, so when need arises people can use potential information and get assistance immediately.
The app is free and designed for iPhone and Android smart phones. Features include:
- People can get information about doctors and hospitals at one go.
- Doctors can share their expertise & experience with group of people
- Online appointment booking
- E-brochures profile downloading
- Availability of blood for daily basis from blood bank,
- News letter and free camp advertisements
- Locate doctors and hospitals near your location by GPS in case of emergencies
- Get emergency services like ambulance and air-ambulances
My Dr is the first app developed by VINNI app developers and they wish it reaches to maximum smart phone users of Surat and south Gujarat. Recent survey shows that apps are now tied with social media as the fourth most popular way to get information during emergencies—behind TV, radio and online news sites. Users say they’ve received some kind of emergency information from an app they’ve downloaded, making the My Dr an important way for the public to get overview of medical world.
「If I become like that…」
What can you do if you become like that?
It has the personal information (the hospital that is going regularly, etc.) and the emergency contact.
We should have 『Health Handbook』 to one by one for you and your precious persons.
1- The app uses GPS teq.
2- The app supports all countries and all languages.
3- The app Sorts the Hospitals by the nearest one.
4- The app calculate the distance between your location and nearest Hospital
5- The app uses Google maps to show the Hospital location
6- The app supports Road map, type
7- The app draws path on the map between your position and the nearest Hospital
Note: Application needs to connect to the Internet to work
The app, uses geolocation to generate a list of nearby facilities from an index of the more than 2,000 hospitals in Indonesia.
Important information including maps, directions and contact information is presented clearly upon selecting a facility. Additionally, users can upload photos of their hospital experiences to each hospital’s profile, along with comments and reviews. Other users can view and comment on these images and descriptions, producing honest and vivid accounts of each facility’s culture and care
1) BEST HOSPITAL DIRECTORY
This application will help you find the nearest hospital in INDONESIA to your position. Search hospitals by distance or name. You can also call hospital directly from this application.
• Current listing of hospitals in INDONESIA
• Hospital phone numbers, email addresses and websites accessed directly from the app
• Google Maps feature. Get directions to the hospital you choose.
• Search capability for listing hospitals based on name, or keyword for medical services
• Search for location of hospitals within distance from your present location
• Tapping capability to view directions to the hospital from your present location.
• Access Individual reviews and comments made written about one or more of selected hospitals
2) PHOTOS SHARING FOR SOCIAL INTERACTIONS
• Users (patients and visitors) can post photos, add comments and edit it
• Useful to patients, visitors, doctors, nurses and the general public
• Integrated geo-location feature, automatically propose includes other photos posted by others (within 10km radius)
• User (patients and visitors) can add comments and share the same in social media
3) PROMOTIONAL FEATURES TO HOSPITALS
• Promote hospital services and features
• Share hospital news & special promotions
• Enhance the hospital’s experience
• Generate more social interactions between the public and hospitals.
• All the contents are moderated with report abuse functionality
160만 다운로드 돌파!!
[이런 분들께 추천합니닥]
새로운 동네로 이사한 분
대학교 근처에서 자취하는 자취생
점심시간에 병원을 들려야하는 직장인
야간진료 소아과를 찾는 엄마들
공휴일, 연휴에 급하게 병원을 찾아야 할 분
뷰티시술가격을 한 눈에 비교하고 싶으신 분
[굿닥의 주요기능을 알려드립니닥]
▶ 내 주변 병원찾기
현재 내 주변 가까운 병원찾기 3초! 전국6만개 병원 검색가능!
병원 내부사진, 요일별 진료/점심시간, 전화걸기 버튼으로 전화도 한번에!
처음가는 병원이라구요? 다른 유저가 남긴 병원 후기를 참고하세요!
야간/주말에는 실시간 진료버튼으로 현재 진료중인 병원만 볼 수 있답니다!
▶ 내 주변 약국찾기
굿닥이 전국 약국도 접수했닥!
주말에 문 연 약국찾기 힘드셨다구요? 집에서 전화로 확인하세요!
▶ 상황별 병원찾기
휴일진료, 야간진료, 여의사 산부인과, 건강검진 등 특정한 키워드로 관련병원을 찾아보세요.
두통, 탈모, 아토피, 비만처럼 증상별 전문 병원도 찾을 수 있답니다!
게다가 위치설정 기능이 추가되어 내 주변 키워드 병원을 한 눈에 검색할 수 있어요!
성형외과, 피부과, 안과, 치과, 한의원, 정형외과 등
천차만별 시술/수술가격, 한 눈에 보고싶으시죠?
병원이벤트 정보를 굿닥 앱에서 한 눈에 모아보세요!
여기저기 홈페이지 볼 필요 없이 간단하게 비교하고, 상담신청까지 할 수 있답니다.
병원을 갈 정돈 아닌 것 같은데, 그냥 두자니 아프긴 하고.. 물어 볼 사람은 겂고..
이럴 땐 의사선생님과 비공개 1:1 TALK으로 상담하세요!
건강, 아는만큼 보인다!
유용한 건강/미용상식을 재미있게 읽으실 수 있어요.
하루 1분, 굿닥캐스트로 건강해지세요.
언제 아플지 몰라요! 혹시모르니 상비약처럼 스마트폰에 챙겨두세요!
병원찾는 상비앱 "병원나와라, 굿닥"
저희 굿닥은 날마다 새로 개폐업 되는 병원정보를 업데이트하며
사용자분들에게 가장 편리하고 유용한 서비스가 되기위해 노력하고 있답니다!
여러분의 관심과 사랑 덕분에 3년 넘도록 계속해서 발전하며
좋은 서비스를 만들어 낼 수 있었어요!
[굿닥에서 사용하는 권한에 대해서 알려드립니닥]
위치 - 주변 병원이나 약국을 쉽게 찾을 수 있게 하기 위해서 사용자의 위치 권한을 사용합니닥
휴대전화 - 찾으신 병원이나 약국에 쉽게 전화를 거실 수 있게 휴대전화 권한을 사용합니닥
기기 ID 및 통화정보 - 기기ID나 통화정보는 사용하지 않지만 빠른 가입을 위해서 휴대폰번호를 참조합니닥!
앞으로도 굿닥 많은 애용 부탁드리며
이용 및 제휴 문의는 firstname.lastname@example.org 로 주시기 바랍니다!
개발자 연락처 :
주소 : 서울시 강남구 신사동 538 제이타워4층 굿닥
전화번호 : +8225016245
We understand the care a patient needs at hospital, hence we have a human touch to our world class quality. This is a reason that we have been established as a trusted name since 51 years.
★ The Bombay Hospital-Indore has 600 beds, of which 60 beds are free.
★ About 60% of operations performed by our surgeons are free or against Very nominal charges.
★ Every month, about 2500 patients take advantage of our free OPD.
Our App is designed and develop in order to give utmost ease to our patients and their family. It is a simple, easy yet powerful application will provides various functionality, a few are mentioned below:
➤ Complete profile of our panel of doctors
➤ Contact Details of our all doctors
➤ Updates and notifications from Bombay Hospital
➤ Integration with Google Maps to help locate the hospital
➤ Option to send feedback to Bombay Hospital
* Patient Query
* Family History
* Personalized At Risk Cancers
* Basic Cancer Information
* Cancer Prevention Tips
* Cancer Treatment Options
* Medical Calculators (Opioid Conversion, Medication Dosage, Weight Conversion, Height Conversion, IV drip rate, BMI, BSA)
* Opioid Information
* Pain Scales (Visual Analog Scale, Pain Thermometer, General Faces Scale)
* Timed Patient Reminders
* Cultural Competency
* Tobacco Cessation Tips and Referral
Powered by Ringful Health.
The Texas Tobacco Quitline is a free service to help Texans quit smoking. Read more about it here.
This application is designed for in-office or community encounters. Just fill out the referral form, and the app will send a secure referral message to the Quitline. The Quitline will then contact the patient to start the program.
The "Non-PCI Hospital STEMI Guidelines" (Guidelines) are developed in collaboration with Capital Area Regional Trauma Advisory Council (CATRAC) and American Heart Association. The work group that developed the Guidelines consists of cardiologists, Emergency Room physicians, EMTs, ER nurses, as well as representatives from 22 hospitals and 25 emergency response services in the Central Texas region.