Turn your tablet into your personal interactive whiteboard!
ShowMe allows you to record voice-over whiteboard tutorials and share them online. It’s an amazingly simple app that anyone can use, no matter how young or old!
INTUITIVE AND POWERFUL
- Record your ShowMe tutorial right away — no manuals or complicated menus needed
- Easily switch between drawing and erasing (as well as pausing and playing) to make your ShowMe flow from concept to concept
- You can make up to 10 minutes of videos using ShowMe (will be longer with next updates), and record as many ShowMe’s as you want. Go nuts!
- Once you have finished recording, upload your ShowMe to share with the community (or keep it private if you prefer)
- Discover awesome tutorials created by other members of the ShowMe community
A VARIETY OF USES
- Easily explain a range of topics from math to chemistry to music theory to basket weaving.
- Add ShowMe’s to your Do-It-Yourself blog
- Use ShowMe as an interactive whiteboard substitute
- Implement a “flipped classroom”
- Showcase your ShowMes online and share your knowledge with your students, friends, family, or the world!
- Multiple brush colors
- Pause and erase
- Up to 10 minutes lesson length
- Free to upload and share your recordings with friends
- Easy embedding for sharing anywhere
ShowMe Premium is a auto-renewing monthly or yearly subscription which unlocks all ShowMe features. For just $8.99 a month or $89.99 a year:
- Upload up to 300 hours of ShowMes
- Post privately
- Download your video files
The ShowMe Marketplace allows educators to earn extra income by selling premium lessons to other educators or students within the ShowMe community.
AS SEEN ON
- Business Insider
- Numerous teacher blogs and educational blogs
WE’RE HERE FOR YOU
The ShowMe team is small, nimble, and quick to respond to suggestions/requests. Follow us on twitter at @showmeapp. Or feel free to drop us a line at email@example.com with any questions, concerns, or stories about how you’re using ShowMe.
Terms & Conditions: http://www.showme.com/termsofuse
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period