Two Icons, one for Audio, one for Video, appear, but they are just one application.
* AB Repeating Function (Ad hoc and saved)
* AB Points post-adjustment Function with "Check Mode"
* Interval (Pause) between AB Repeats
* Easy traverse inside A and B points
* Easy to play recorded A and B points list.
* Customizable three Jump Buttons
* Bookmark Function (Ad hoc and saved)
* Bookmark position adjustment function with "Check Mode"
* Unlimited recording of AB points and Bookmarks
* Editable list of AB points and Bookmarks
* AB points and Bookmark database clean up
* Backup and Restore of AB points and Bookmark database
* Display order in AB points and Bookmark list. Creation date, name and A point with reverse order for each.(New)
* Mp3 Lyric Display.(Font size and previous position memory)
* Playlist (same as Google's standard media player)
* Setting to the Ring Tone (same as Google's standard media player)
* Shuffle modes (same as Google's standard media player)
* Search (same as Google's standard media player)(Enhancement: can be invoked from menu)
* Artwork Display (same as Google's standard media player)
* Audio and Video Support
* Automatic pause/resume on received calls.
* Automatic pause on headset unplugging.
* Controls by Bluetooth.
* SD card installable for Android 2.2 or later.
* Database Migration to a new device.
* Sleep Timer
* Float Pad: Translucent Control Button Pad floating over any other apps.
* Saving the sound between AB as a ringtone, alert, Ankidroid flashcard sound and others.
Supported Media Types
Audio: .3gp, .mp4, .m4a. ADTS raw AAC (.aac, decode only, ADIF not supported), .mp3, .ogg, .wav. (.wma is not supported. We understand that this causes a problem whey users only have wma format files for their favorite musics, but we don't have a plan to support this because of the lack of clarity about legal issues here.)
Video: 3gp, .mp4
(Important Note) Uninstallation of the application will erase the database. Just upgrading the application shouldn't erase it, but there is a report that it erased the database on some devices. You can backup and restore the database in such occasions in the future. Please note that it cannot help if you lose the database by upgrading to 3.1 only for this upgrade. But you will be much better off for the troubles in the future.
This app is developed on Google's standard Android Media Player released as open source software.
Other open source codes used: Standout Window, RingDroid
If you find this app useful, please donate by purchasing "AB Repeat Player Donation" app.
Submit questions or suggestions to:
This app was developed to help users to give us information about their Bluetooth music controllers. Bluetooth controllers are designed very differently by manufacturer by manufacturer. So developing a music player to support them is quite tricky. This tool could help us find out idiosyncrasies of devices our users use.
You can copy the output by selecting Copy from the Menu and send it to the developers.
The design of Bluetooth support also is not uniform over Android Phone implementations. Sometimes, it's quite incomprehensibly unique. If you cannot capture the keycodes generated by the devices, please turn off the power and reboot it, then wait for the SD card scan and other activities settle before starting this app.
Supported Keycode List
Supported Action Code
0: DN (Down)
1: UP (Up)
2: ML (Multi Action)
For security reason, we made this as an open source project.
So, if you are a developer, download and compile it just for yourself. You might be able to save just a bit of your time.
Source Code: https://github.com/cojcoj/android-dockeventhandler
Your comments or suggestions would be appreciated anytime. We are working hard to implement new features.
Procedure. (Please refer to screen shots or YouTube Video.)
1. In Ankidroid's Edit Card screen, copy the target word.
2. Start Sound4Ankidroid. (The app searches the word in the clipboard automatically.)
3. Click a sound link. If you hear the sound, it's been downloaded without error. Usually one click will do, but sometimes you need to click several times. If a " download START" message appears, the download will be almost always successful, so please wait for a few secs.
4. Hide or Exit Sound4Ankidroid.
5. The sound file name is in your clipboard already, so just paste it where you think appropriate.
6. Save the card.
If you want to repeat it and if you Hided instead of Exited Sound4Ankidroid, you can start it from the notification. So you don't have to go to Home to launch it.
Sound Basket: Every time you play a pronunciation link, it will be stored in the basket. After you played many, all of them will be copied to the card. If you don't want all of them, open the Sound Basket from the menu. You can toggle the selection by a click and play it by a long click.
Currently we support only English dictionaries and will add more. If you need other language dictionaries, please let us know.
This is open source project : https://github.com/cojcoj/android-soundcapture4ankidroid
(Search keywords) Ankidroid, dictionary, sound, pronunciation, web dictionary, Flash card, language, capture, download
No new functions will be added to the app but "Donation" menus will be suppressed. You can use all the functions of AB Repeat Player without making donation.
Please purchase this app, if you find AB Repeat Player is making your life better and want to support future developments .
Your money will be used to sustain hardware and software environment to make the development faster and efficient.
You can uninstall this app, but please wait 15 minutes to make sure that your donation will not be cancelled.
Thank you for your cooperation.