You shout, “Orange and Blue” and own every piece of Florida swag imaginable as you proudly represent the Gators. Now you can even message in style using the Florida Icon Skin powered by Adaptxt and developed in partnership with 2thumbZ. This must-have branded smartphone keyboard for university students, alumni and sports fanatics makes school spirit a priority through a combination of college themed features and Adaptxt technology to create a personalized experience.
The University of Florida keyboard gives you the best keystrokes per character. It knows the names of your favorite college athletes, local post-game bars and it even remembers game-day catchphrases. The college themed smartphone keyboard incorporates school pride into all of your apps, emails and text messages.
College Theme Features:
*Specialized dictionary with Florida specific jargon
*Graphically rich Orange and Blue theme keyboard with the UF logo
*A share key to update Facebook and Twitter directly from your keyboard
*Intelligent prediction and error correction in 81 languages
*Three different auto correction modes to suit your typing style for the most accurate text entry
*Automatic Text Replacement (ATR) to create custom shortcuts
*Up to five dictionaries can be enabled on your Adaptxt keyboard at once, including SMS, College Themes, IT, Medical, Accounting and Legal
*Clipboard with select, cut, copy, and paste functions and navigation keys
Check out what users are saying:
“This app changed my whole way of texting. I will never go back to the same keyboard again.”
“I use the Adaptxt keyboard on my droid, it's cool and smart. It's a must try.”
“Adaptxt is fantastic! Keep up the innovations.”
If you like this app, rate it ✮✮✮✮✮ on Google Play. For updates and information, like us on Facebook or follow Adaptxt on Twitter.
For issues/feature requests regarding Adaptxt, visit http://www.adaptxt.com/beta/support.html or email us at email@example.com.
Select a school below to access other college theme keyboards:
The University of Alabama
University of Arkansas
University of Florida
Florida State University
The University of Georgia
The University of Iowa
Iowa State University
The University of Kansas
University of Kentucky
Louisiana State University
University of Michigan
Michigan State University
University of Missouri
The University of Nebraska
The University of North Carolina
University of Notre Dame
The Ohio State University
The University of Oklahoma
University of South Carolina
University of Southern California
The University of Tennessee
The University of Texas
Texas A&M University
West Virginia University
University of Wisconsin
(Important Note:The release 188.8.131.52 accidentally includes unnecessary permissions. Please use 184.108.40.206 instead.This happened because we relied on Google's automatic migration tools and didn't check it before release. Our sincere apology.)
If you find this app useful, please donate by purchasing "AB Repeat Player Donation" app.
AB Repeating (repeating user defined part of audio or between A and B points), Jump, Bookmarks are important features for any foreign language learners. These are also very useful for music, dance or tai-chi trainees.
Two Icons, one for Audio, one for Video, appear, but they are just one application.
* AB Repeating Function (Ad hoc and saved)
* AB Points post-adjustment Function with "Check Mode"
* Interval (Pause) between AB Repeats
* Easy traverse inside A and B points
* Easy to play recorded A and B points list.
* Customizable three Jump Buttons
* Bookmark Function (Ad hoc and saved)
* Bookmark position adjustment function with "Check Mode"
* Unlimited recording of AB points and Bookmarks
* Editable list of AB points and Bookmarks
* AB points and Bookmark database clean up
* Backup and Restore of AB points and Bookmark database
* Display order in AB points and Bookmark list. Creation date, name and A point with reverse order for each.(New)
* Mp3 Lyric Display.(Font size and previous position memory)
* Playlist (same as Google's standard media player)
* Setting to the Ring Tone (same as Google's standard media player)
* Shuffle modes (same as Google's standard media player)
* Search (same as Google's standard media player)(Enhancement: can be invoked from menu)
* Artwork Display (same as Google's standard media player)
* Audio and Video Support
* Automatic pause/resume on received calls.
* Automatic pause on headset unplugging.
* Controls by Bluetooth.
* SD card installable for Android 2.2 or later.
* Database Migration to a new device.
* Sleep Timer
* Float Pad: Translucent Control Button Pad floating over any other apps.
* Saving the sound between AB as a ringtone, alert, Ankidroid flashcard sound and others.
Supported Media Types
Audio: .3gp, .mp4, .m4a. ADTS raw AAC (.aac, decode only, ADIF not supported), .mp3, .ogg, .wav. (.wma is not supported. We understand that this causes a problem whey users only have wma format files for their favorite musics, but we don't have a plan to support this because of the lack of clarity about legal issues here.)
Video: 3gp, .mp4
(Important Note) Uninstallation of the application will erase the database. Just upgrading the application shouldn't erase it, but there is a report that it erased the database on some devices. You can backup and restore the database in such occasions in the future. Please note that it cannot help if you lose the database by upgrading to 3.1 only for this upgrade. But you will be much better off for the troubles in the future.
AB Repeat Player is developed on Google's standard Android Media Player released as open source software.
Other open source codes used: Standout Window, RingDroid
Submit questions or suggestions to:
#Keywords education repeat language learning practice music player English foreign jump bookmark
This app was developed to help users to give us information about their Bluetooth music controllers. Bluetooth controllers are designed very differently by manufacturer by manufacturer. So developing a music player to support them is quite tricky. This tool could help us find out idiosyncrasies of devices our users use.
You can copy the output by selecting Copy from the Menu and send it to the developers.
The design of Bluetooth support also is not uniform over Android Phone implementations. Sometimes, it's quite incomprehensibly unique. If you cannot capture the keycodes generated by the devices, please turn off the power and reboot it, then wait for the SD card scan and other activities settle before starting this app.
Supported Keycode List
Supported Action Code
0: DN (Down)
1: UP (Up)
2: ML (Multi Action)
For security reason, we made this as an open source project.
So, if you are a developer, download and compile it just for yourself. You might be able to save just a bit of your time.
Source Code: https://github.com/cojcoj/android-dockeventhandler
Your comments or suggestions would be appreciated anytime. We are working hard to implement new features.
Procedure. (Please refer to screen shots or YouTube Video.)
1. In Ankidroid's Edit Card screen, copy the target word.
2. Start Sound4Ankidroid. (The app searches the word in the clipboard automatically.)
3. Click a sound link. If you hear the sound, it's been downloaded without error. Usually one click will do, but sometimes you need to click several times. If a " download START" message appears, the download will be almost always successful, so please wait for a few secs.
4. Hide or Exit Sound4Ankidroid.
5. The sound file name is in your clipboard already, so just paste it where you think appropriate.
6. Save the card.
If you want to repeat it and if you Hided instead of Exited Sound4Ankidroid, you can start it from the notification. So you don't have to go to Home to launch it.
Sound Basket: Every time you play a pronunciation link, it will be stored in the basket. After you played many, all of them will be copied to the card. If you don't want all of them, open the Sound Basket from the menu. You can toggle the selection by a click and play it by a long click.
Currently we support only English dictionaries and will add more. If you need other language dictionaries, please let us know.
This is open source project : https://github.com/cojcoj/android-soundcapture4ankidroid
(Search keywords) Ankidroid, dictionary, sound, pronunciation, web dictionary, Flash card, language, capture, download
No new functions will be added to the app but "Donation" menus will be suppressed. You can use all the functions of AB Repeat Player without making donation.
Please purchase this app, if you find AB Repeat Player is making your life better and want to support future developments .
Your money will be used to sustain hardware and software environment to make the development faster and efficient.
You can uninstall this app, but please wait 15 minutes to make sure that your donation will not be cancelled.
Thank you for your cooperation.