Ideal for children’s picture books, photo books, art books, cook books, manuals, textbooks, and the list goes on.
* "Book Creator makes e-book publishing easy” - wired.com
* Over 4 million books already made with Book Creator
* Winner of a Parents' Choice Gold Award
* As featured by Google in “Best new apps” and “Back to school”
Perfect for the home
Use Book Creator to create a personalised story for your child, or arrange family pictures and art into a beautiful eBook. Then pass your tablet to your child and watch their imagination run free!
Perfect for the classroom
"Book Creator sits atop my list of the best educational apps. I’ve used Book Creator with learners of all ages, from kindergarten to adults. Its simplicity is refreshing, allowing authors to focus on their content. I’m so pleased the app is available for Android because this means more students and teachers can be digital book creators."
Tony Vincent, learninginhand.com
* Quickly add pictures from the Gallery, grab them from the web, or snap from the camera. Then move and resize them with your fingers.
* Edit text using the onscreen keyboard, and apply rich formatting to make it look great.
* Narrate your books and bring them to life.
* Record and import video (requires Android 4.1 or later)
* Layout your book exactly as you want with guidelines and snap positioning.
* Portrait, Landscape or Square book layouts.
* Draw into your book using the pen tool.
* Preview your books with the built in reading mode.
* Upload to Google Play Books for reading across all your devices.
* Collaborate on book creation with simple import and export to Google Drive.
* Send your books to your friends over email.
* Become a published author - export your books as fully standard ePub 3 files ready for submission to Google Play.
* Includes a Getting Started tutorial plus online support articles at www.redjumper.net/bookcreator
STAY IN TOUCH
Talk with us on www.facebook.com/bookcreator and on Twitter at @bookcreatorapp
NO ADS! But app has some limitations.
Do you like this app? Buy FULL VERSION!
In the lite version of application an addition and subtraction have limitation 10, and an multiplication and division have limitation 5. Try it and download full version of this application. Good luck!
This is the best business education app available. We know you will love the format and content from business marketing to management to accounting and law. In addition we have textbooks on business ethics, administration, organization, finance and more. Come check us out!
★ Full Textbook Search
★ Thousands of Textbook Downloads
★ Free From Public Domain and Business Schools
★ Learn Business MBA Courses
★ And It Is Free!
Disclaimer: All content provided or linked via our apps is DMCA compliant and licensed under Creative Commons or in the Public Domain. Please notify us immediately if you have any questions regarding this issue.
Learnist is a crowd-sourced and organized collection of the world’s knowledge, with curated web, text and video content and Learnboards™ with sequenced lessons and resources on tens-of-thousands of topics.
Follow us on Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/LearnistTweets
Like us on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/Learnist
Have an idea, question or concern? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
With the Pearson eText Android app, book content is displayed with the highest quality fidelity to the print and online versions of the textbook. The Pearson eText Android app provides students and instructors with many of the same features available to web-based eText subscribers. The Pearson eText Android app provides full-text search capabilities, a notes manager, support for multimedia content, glossaries, and many other exciting features.
To access your titles:
1. Install this app on your Android tablet and connect to the Internet.
2. Launch the app.
3. In the eText app, when prompted to Sign In, enter a valid Pearson Mastering/MyLab Username and Password.
4. Your bookshelf will display your subscribed titles.
Note: If you receive a message stating "Invalid Username or Password" and you've entered the information correctly, your subscribed titles may not yet be available on the Android tablet.
• Bookshelf displaying subscribed titles
• Page fidelity to the original textbook display
• Single and two-page view
• Notes, highlights, bookmarks on or offline
• Hotspot links to rich browser-based media (online only)
• Text Search and Search History
• Download manager for offline access
• Table of Contents
• Glossary (selected titles)