Coursera connects you with free online courses from 115+ of the top universities and educational institutions in the world including Stanford, Yale, Princeton and others. Browse our catalog, join courses and watch lectures from the world’s best instructors. Learn anytime, anywhere, in topics ranging from computer science to cooking and beyond.
Take free courses in subjects such as:
• Computer Programming, including Java, Android Apps and Python languages
• Data Science
• Entrepreneurship, Business, and Leadership
• Finance, Accounting, and Economics
• Machine Learning and Gamification
• Mathematics, including Calculus and Statistics
• Project Management
...and hundreds more.
Download Coursera to make education on your schedule: watch short, modular lectures during your commute, coffee break, or any time of your day.
• Learn from top instructors representing more than 115 partner institutions, including leading US and global universities
• Browse over 800 courses in more than 25 subject areas, from mathematics to music to medicine
• On-Demand courses, which let you learn at your own pace
• Stream lecture videos online any time, or download for offline viewing
• Join courses and sign up for upcoming course notifications
• Easily pick up where you left off in a course, from the Coursera.org website seamlessly to the mobile app
• Verified Certificates, which prove your course accomplishments, can be supplementarily purchased on Coursera.org
• Courses in 12 languages including over 500 in English, and over 100 in Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, French and Russian
• Subtitles available in all courses' native language, with nearly all offering English subtitles, and other languages when available
Some of our most popular courses include:
• An Introduction to Interactive Programming in Python (Rice)
• An Introduction to Operations Management (UPenn, Wharton School of Business)
• Algorithms (Princeton)
• Android Programming (University of Maryland and Vanderbilt)
• Cryptography (Stanford)
• Developing Innovative Ideas for New Companies: The First Step in Entrepreneurship (University of Maryland)
• Machine Learning (Stanford)
• Model Thinking (University of Michigan)
• Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence (Case Western Reserve)
• Introduction to Finance (University of Michigan)
• R Programming (Johns Hopkins)
• The Data Scientist’s Toolbox (Johns Hopkins)
• Think Again: How to Reason and Argue (Duke)
• Social Psychology (Wesleyan)
On-Demand allows for ultimate learning flexibility in courses such as:
• Age of Jefferson (UVA)
• Astrobiology and the Search for Extraterrestrial Life (Edinburgh)
• Child Nutrition and Cooking (Stanford)
• Chinese for Beginners (Peking University)
• Competitive Strategy (LMU)
• Introduction to Sustainable Development (Columbia)
• Introduction to Public Speaking (Wesleyan)
• Calculus One (The University of Ohio)
• Get Organized: How to be a Together Teacher (Relay Graduate School of Education)
• Successful Negotiation: Essential Strategies and Skills (University of Michigan)
Download the Coursera app today and keep learning without limits.
Now get early access to the next version of Coursera by joining our Android Beta Program! Click here for details: https://beta.coursera.community/hc/en-us.
This app takes info from the sub reddit r/wikipedia where the reedit community discovers and submits the most interesting Wikipedia pages.
Disclaimer: “WIKIPEDIA is a trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation and is used with the permission of the Wikimedia Foundation. We are not endorsed by or affiliated with the Wikimedia Foundation.”
Improve you English grammar skills easily with English Articles Training!
Just fill the gap in the shown sentence with the right English article from the list of choices and test yourself.
We prepared hundreds tasks with educational sentences for you.
After every articles training session you will see your statistics of right answers.
Train and remember how to use articles again and again!
The correct usage of articles is one of the major parts of English grammar knowledge.
Start training and improve your English grammar skills right now!
* Beauty, Simplicity, and Reliability - myHomework has a modern design and simple interface making it easy for anyone to use. Our apps fill their role as a planner without network connectivity.
* Amazing Anywhere - With highly rated apps for your phone, tablet and a wonderful website, it's the most complete on the go planner experience anywhere.
* Price - It is free and a premium ads-free experience is just $4.99/year across all of the apps and website.
* Experience - myHomework has been around since 2009 and continually improving the experience based on the feedback of our users.
But don't listen to us, check out just some of the coverage we've received...
2014: PCWorld 10 Best Apps for Students
2014: Family Circle Magazine 10 Best Apps for Students
2014: USAToday Best Back to School Apps
2013: Edudemic The 16 Apps And Tools Worth Trying This Year
2012: HLNTV Top 4 Back to School Apps
2012: Yahoo News 10 Helpful Apps for Students
2012: The Street 10 Best Back-to-School Apps
2011: Main Street Back-to-School: The Best Smartphone Apps
2010: Mashable Top 10 Back to School Apps
2009: Time Magazine Top 10 Back To School Apps
2009: Business Insider The Top 10 Back-To-School iPhone Apps
The Free Android App:
Homework Organizer/Student Planner
With a Free myHomeworkapp.com account:
Reminders That Sync
Late & Upcoming From Home & Widget
Free Blue, Black and Pink Themes
With a paid Premium Account:
Access to over 60 Themes
Upload pictures and files to your homework and classes
Class Schedule Widget for Today's Classes
myHomework accounts with ads are available free of charge. We also offer a premium ad-free service for those that wish to pay. Once an account's paid premium time has expired, they will be converted back to the free plan.
Course Location - used to help find schools and classes nearby
Accounts - used to prepopulate email address when signing up
Internet - used to sync with myhomeworkapp.com
Phone State - used to get the identifier of the device
Do you forget your school agenda? Have trouble when you study reading what you wrote in your planner? Are you looking for a replacement to that paper student planner, school diary, or academic agenda? myHomework is just what you're looking for.
The clean interface and design make this app great for college, high school, or middle school. This homework agenda contains additional features that make it easy to use for high school students with a block class schedule. Keeping track of assignments has never been better! With myHomework, you'll never forget to study again.
The myHomework student agenda is today's students favorite way to focused, reduce anxiety and study better. With this school agenda, the information normally hidden in the academic planner is now available everywhere.
Using myHomework as a school organizer makes keeping track of what assignments to do easier than ever before. With myHomework, when it's time to study, you won't waste any time trying to remember what to work on.
Improve your study habits; start using myHomework to track your assignments today!
Unique study method. No more grinding repetitive words translation that will slip your mind soon.
You're supposed to figure out the meaning like children learn to speak. They link what they hear with what they see and learn the meaning of each word or phrase comparing the differences between actions or things.
Nail down the knowledge that you grasp with the help of writing tasks.
The full version offers:
- 50 lessons with increasing difficulty levels
- 3200 words and phrases voiced by male and female native narrators
- over 2600 colorful images
- Grammar: Tenses
There is a free version to try before you buy. It contains 3 lessons: from the beginning, middle and the end of the course. They are given to show the method and the course level that we offer
About 5 million people all over the world have already chosen our application as a fair companion. Give it a try too!
**Check out FAQ if you encounter any issues: http://learnlikekids.com/taxonomy/term/4 **
Unlike an LMS, Edmodo lets you seamlessly integrate and manage e-learning. Join the over 30 million people already on Edmodo and see how easy it is to:
• Create secure groups that take learning beyond the classroom
• Connect and collaborate with students and fellow teachers
• Foster and continue discussions outside of school hours
• Post and turn in assignments, polls, and more
• Track progress and performance with a built-in gradebook
• Upload and share files, photos, and videos
The world’s largest K-12 social learning network, Edmodo is learning made social.
Have rich and engaging academic experiences anytime, anywhere with the official Schoology Android App! Start today by registering for a free Schoology account.
*A Schoology account is required to use this app.
You can register for your free account at http://www.schoology.com/register
With daily calendar and newsfeed features, this app lets parents:
- See what homework is upcoming or overdue
- Get notified when assignments are turned in
- Read and review teacher announcements
- View lesson, quiz, and event schedules
- Link all their children’s Edmodo accounts
Are you a teacher or student? Please use the “Edmodo” app, also available in the Google Play Store.
With millions of users around the world, Edmodo is the largest and fastest-growing education network. Winner of the 2013 EdTech Digest Award for Best Product, Edmodo is learning made social.
Questions? Visit support.edmodo.com and click “I’m a Parent.”
Learning with our free mobile app is like having a personal language tutor. You’ll discover new vocabulary and grammar—and learn how to use your new language skills in conversation.
Discover the benefits of learning a new language with our proven immersion-based methodology. Download the Rosetta Stone mobile app now and start learning!
Has your school or employer provided you with access to Rosetta Stone Foundations? Download this app to continue your Language Training on the go. Learners with access to Foundations get ALL content in the "Learn Languages: Rosetta Stone" app as part of their Foundations access.
** 2014 Academics’ Choice Smart Media Award winner and 2014 Tabby Awards Winner and Users' Choice pick **
• Chinese (Mandarin)
• English (American)
• English (British)
• Filipino (Tagalog)
• Persian (Farsi)
• Portuguese (Brazil)
• Spanish (Latin America)
• Spanish (Spain)
• Access your Rosetta Stone language training anywhere
• Free access to Lesson 1 in any one of 24 languages
• Proprietary speech-recognition technology
• Automatic sync across devices
• Enterprise and Education Rosetta Stone Foundations clients have full access to all available content
Course material and language lessons include:
• Language Basics
• Greetings and Introductions
• Past and Future
• Friends and Social Life
• Dining and Vacation
• …and more!
Whether you’re studying in your home or on the go, our effective language-learning method, course materials, and lessons can help you transform your life quickly and easily. Start today!
The experts are saying:
“The gold standard of computer-based language learning.” – CNN
“I love Rosetta Stone’s software, and I think the approach to learning languages works.” – TechCrunch
“Rosetta Stone may be the next best thing to living in a country.” – The Wall Street Journal
“I enjoy this app very much. I am able to practice my Spanish lessons on the subway train, standing in lines and at work during breaks.” – James Thompson
“I am extremely grateful to have to Rosetta Stone on my tablet/phone! I have the software on my desktop, but haven't been able to use it a lot due to school and traveling. Now, I can use my tablet/phone between classes or when I am not near my computer. AWESOME!!! Thank you so much!!!” – Eric Fullerton
About Rosetta Stone:
Rosetta Stone Inc. (NYSE:RST) is dedicated to changing the way the world learns. The company's innovative technology-driven language, reading and brain fitness solutions are used by thousands of schools, businesses, government organizations and millions of individuals around the world. Founded in 1992, Rosetta Stone pioneered the use of interactive software to accelerate language learning. Today the company offers courses in 30 languages, from the most commonly spoken (such as English, Spanish and Mandarin) to the less prominent (including Swahili, Swedish and Tagalog). Since 2013, Rosetta Stone has expanded beyond language and deeper into education-technology with its acquisitions of Livemocha, Lexia Learning, Vivity Labs, and Tell Me More. Rosetta Stone is based in Arlington, VA, and has offices around the world.
For more information, visit www.RosettaStone.com.
"Rosetta Stone" is a registered trademark or trademark of Rosetta Stone Ltd. in the United States and other countries.
• Google Play's "Best of the Best" of 2013 and 2014!
• "Among apps for learning or practicing a language, you can't beat Duolingo." —PC Magazine. Awarded Editors' Choice for Language Learning.
• "Far and away the best free language-learning app." —The Wall Street Journal
• "Duolingo may hold the secret to the future of education."—TIME Magazine
• "The most productive means of procrastination I’ve ever discovered. The short lesson blocks are painless and peppy, and reaching the next level (and then the level after that) becomes addictive." —Slate
• "We’ve also tried a few other methods such as book learning and Rosetta Stone, both of which bombed. That’s why I jumped at the chance to try Duolingo. And believe me, it’s addictive." —FluentIn3Months.com
Duolingo is changing the way people learn languages.
• It's free, for real. No fees, no ads, no gimmicks. A college-quality education without the price tag.
• It's fun. Lose hearts for answering incorrectly, advance by completing bite-sized lessons, and track your progress with shiny achievements.
• It's constantly improving. We bust out the lab coats regularly and measure how well you learn on Duolingo. Your learning experience only gets better over time.
If you want to learn Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Irish, Danish, Swedish, or English the fast, fun, and free way, there's no better choice than Duolingo.
Send any feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Buy Duolingo gear at http://gear.duolingo.com
Use Duolingo on the Web at http://www.duolingo.com
You will need an ABCmouse.com membership to access the content in this application. If you are already a member of ABCmouse.com, you can simply log in through the app to access your account.
Native connects you to native language speakers from around the world.
Find Native speakers of the language you are learning today!
- Find a Native to have a conversation with using the Native app.
- Just select the language you wish to practice and browse Natives that speak that language.
- If the Native is online you can call them directly (the call happens over data and is like using any free VOIP service)
- If the Native is offline you can schedule a call with them. They will be notified that you wish to speak with them.
- Once the call is completed you can rate and comment on the Native and share your experience on facebook and twitter.
An entirely new and modern way to practice languages is at your fingertips.
Download Native now. Learn directly from native speakers.
You may have used Duolingo, Memrise, Busuu, Rosetta stone to learn vocabulary and grammar. Now practise what you have learned with real native speakers!
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/getnativehq
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/getnativeapp
Learn more about becoming a Native
Learn more at getnative.co
**If you like Native, please consider reviewing the app**
Innovadora y eficaz, nuestra aplicación ha ayudado a más de 600.000 personas en todo el mundo a aprender inglés dedicando solo 10 minutos de revisiones al día y con resultados tangibles.
Ha sido seleccionada por prensa y blogs especializados:
--Entre las mejores aplicaciones “made in France” --
- Es muy eficaz --
-- MosaLingua no es sólo un éxito, es una revolución --
Descubre ahora el vídeo explicativo sobre las apps de MosaLingua: http://mosalingua.com
No dudes en probar de forma gratuita nuestra aplicación para smartphones: Comprobarás su eficacia.
Es una herramienta ideal para quienes desean hablar inglés rápidamente y sin perder tiempo en cursos largos y aburridos.
La aplicación te servirá para cualquier ocasión, ya que nuestro método te acompañará durante tus viajes, trabajo y durante la vida cotidiana.
LO MÁS DE DESTACADO DE MOSALINGUA
1) Contenido útil y práctico:
No pierdas el tiempo con nociones y cursos que no te darán resultados. ¡Aprende el 20% necesario en el 80% de las situaciones!
2) Método innovador y basado en estudios científicos:
Nuestro equipo internacional está compuesto por políglotas expertos que han probado las técnicas de aprendizaje y memorización más modernas (SRS, active recall, metacognición, etc).
3) Acompañamiento asegurado durante tu aprendizaje:
Para ayudarte a tener éxito en tu aprendizaje, te proporcionaremos consejos que contienen pequeñas lecciones para aprender vocabulario de manera eficaz.
4) Aprende mientras te diviertes:
Obtén resultados rápidos estudiando inglés y de manera lúdica. Cada uno de tus progresos, aumentará tu MOTIVACIÓN, elemento esencial en todo aprendizaje.
Si quieres aprender inglés, descarga ahora MosaLingua: ¡No te arrepentirás!
- Dicas de inglês de professores, estudantes avançados, intérpretes e tradutores;
- Fórum onde você poderá enviar suas perguntas e participar de discussões sobre: processo de aprendizagem, intercâmbio, gramática etc;
- Chat individual ou em salas com outros membros da comunidade
- Podcast gravado com os experts.
Envie críticas e sugestões para email@example.com
Use a versão Web em http://www.englishexperts.com.br/
Termos de uso http://www.englishexperts.com.br/forum/ucp.php?mode=terms_more
Perfect learning App for kids, children, babies, toddlers, infants and adults alike. Learn vocabulary, spelling and alphabet, test your skills with quiz and memory puzzle and pick up new words with the flash cards.
Play and Learn LANGUAGES also available for iPhone and iPad: https://itunes.apple.com/app/play-and-learn-languages/id888166362
There are 8 completely free, fun and colorful packs including animals, food, vegetables, things, fruit, numbers, shapes and colors. Each pack has 15-30 beautiful images in it, and comes in all 23 languages with quality spoken audio. Additional packs include human body, nature, vehicles and more animal packs,such as insects, fish, birds, reptiles, sea animals and American animals.
Available languages are English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Hindi, Arabic, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Turkish, Greek, Hungarian, Polish, Czech and Thai.
The App includes 4 learning modes:
-Hundreds of Flash cards for learning vocabulary
-Word Quiz with different difficulty levels
-Memory game with the same words you learned previously, comes in different sizes
-Shuffled letters puzzle to practise letters and help you to learn the spelling of each word.
Available in English, Español, Français, Português, Deutsch, Italiano, Suomi, Svenska, Norsk, Dansk, Nederlands, Русский, Türkçe, Ελληνικά, Magyar, Polski, Čeština, 日本語, 한국어, 中文, हिंदी,ไทย, العربية
- Learn English
- Learn Spanish
- Learn French
- Learn Portuguese
- Learn German
- Learn Italian
- Learn Swedish
- Learn Finnish
- Learn Dutch
- Learn Danish
- Learn Turkish
- Learn Polish
- Learn Thai
- Learn Chinese
Also available for iPhone and iPad: https://itunes.apple.com/app/play-and-learn-languages/id888166362