But now everyone has a chance to learn to read other people's thoughts! You can:
- learn whether the interlocutor is telling you a lie;
- learn to deal better with representatives of the opposite gender;
- determine motives of the man's behavior;
- find out his current emotional condition;
- check your better half's faithfulness;
- create your own positive image and … skillfully deceive others.
This attachment will teach you to read the language of gestures, mimics, poses and much more. All these methods are effectively used at interrogations of special services and the FBI, in monitoring people and in many other cases. Now you have a chance of lifting the curtain of secrecy and learning the mysteries hidden behind it!
Download this attachment and learn to read other people's thoughts.
What's New in Version 1.0.1
— Many drawings added
— Some bugs fixed
How to draw cartoons is a new and innovative way to learn the simple basics of drawing. Follow step by step our drawing lessons and your art will evolve a great deal.
In application you can find free drawing tutorials teaching how to draw cartoons.
Do you want to learn how to draw cartoons easily with step by step drawing tutorials? Application has a collection of drawing tutorials designed to take you from beginning doodler to expert drawer.
If you realy want to learn how to draw cartoons then follow the easy step by step beginner drawing instructions and try for yourself, Practice!! Practice!! Practice!! That`s all it takes no experience needed.
Learn how to draw cartoons and improve your skill in no time with the help of an coach. Whether you're an art teacher, art student, or just a hobbyist artist you will find the step by step education that will give you the ability to bring those drawings in your mind into paper reality.
— Friendly and intuitive interface
— More then 40 different cartoon drawings
— Different drawings: from simple to hard level
— Easy step-by-step lessons
— Install How to Draw cartoons application to SD Card
— Mr. potato
— Donald Duck
— Monsters, Inc
— Newt, Rapunzel
— Minnie Mouse
— Bart Simpson
Improve you English grammar skills easily with English Articles Training!
Just fill the gap in the shown sentence with the right English article from the list of choices and test yourself.
We prepared hundreds tasks with educational sentences for you.
After every articles training session you will see your statistics of right answers.
Train and remember how to use articles again and again!
The correct usage of articles is one of the major parts of English grammar knowledge.
Start training and improve your English grammar skills right now!
Using Google Classroom in school? Get the Android App to use Classroom on the go.
Classroom helps teachers save time, keep classes organized, and improve communication with students. It is available to anyone with Google Apps for Education, a free suite of productivity tools including Gmail, Drive and Docs.
There are many benefits of using Classroom:
• Easy to set up - Teachers can add students directly or share a code with their class to join. It takes just minutes to set up.
• Saves time - The simple, paperless assignment workflow allows teachers to create, review, and grade assignments quickly, all in one place.
• Improves organization - Students can see all of their assignments on an assignments page, and all class materials are automatically filed into folders in Google Drive.
• Enhances communication - Classroom allows teachers to send announcements and start class discussions instantly. Students can share resources with each other or provide answers to questions on the stream.
• Affordable and secure - Like the rest of our Google Apps for Education services, Classroom contains no ads, never uses your content or student data for advertising purposes, and is free for schools.
Remember making paper airplanes at school? And remember how someone, instead of an airplane, made a flower, a jumping frog, or a parrot? That was like magic. And they only had their two hands and a plain piece of paper. How did they do it? We’ll show you how.
The "How to Make Origami" app is simple and easy to use. Follow the step-by-step instructions and watch the 3D animation carefully. And don’t worry, you’d have to try really hard to get confused.
"Hey, that point shouldn’t be sticking out like that!" Something went wrong? That’s because even an airplane requires concentration and patience. Let this tranquil pastime completely absorb you, and your complete relaxation is guaranteed. You know, those wise Japanese invented a great thing.
By the way, origami develops logical reasoning, attention span, spatial thinking and fine motor skills. Consider that when you’re trying to keep fidgety kids busy.
Download for free over 70 traditional origami patterns for our app.
Origami is the ancient Japanese art of paper folding. Origami has become increasingly popular in Japan and the rest of the world. Many people enjoy the challenge of learning to fold traditional and non-traditional origami creations. This application will help you to get started.
Try making an origami piece yourself. How to Make Origami explains how to make well-known origami figures that people have been making for a long time.
Our instructions are clear and simple, with actual 3D-animation of the folding process to help you along.
The most famous are
- Jumping frog
Fold quietly, or your boss may notice!
★ Game-based learning course: an easy start for beginners memrise;
★ Quality courses based on the CEFR;
★ Learning while testing (provides review and consolidation);
★ Native pronunciation at standard or slower speed;
★ A novel way to study Chinese/Mandarin characters/pinyin;
★ Displays Chinese/Mandarin as pinyin or characters or both;
★ Switches easily between simplified and traditional Chinese/mandarin;
★ Learning progress synchronised across iPad, iPhone, iPod touch;
★ Keep new vocabulary and sentence patterns in your long-term memory;
★ Effective and efficient for learners on the go;
Playing for 10 minutes per day significantly increases your memrise of the expansive Chinese language(mandarin) to a conversational level, regardless of whether you have a background in Chinese/Mandarin or not.
What you will be getting out of "Learn Chinese" with no cost:
★ 50+ Chinese/mandarin language conversational topics
★ 150+ Chinese/mandarin grammar structures
★ 200+ sentence patterns
★ 1000+ keywords and phrases
★ 2000+ essential Chinese/mandarin language characters
Lessons that cover:
★ Mandarin Chinese Basics/Pinyin
★ Shopping in China
★ travelling to China (e.g., Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan,suzhou,kunming)
★ Chinese food
★ Chinese/mandarin games
Check out some reviews of "Learn Chinese":
► "I really enjoy this app (avid)! I pay a lot for a Mandarin's beginners class in China suzhou and in three days with this app I learned more. And I used several tools:Pleco, duolingo, edmodo, livemocha, memrise."
► "A great app for students to practice their reading, writing and listening. I am a Chinese/Mandarin teacher(not in China) teaching beginning level of grade 4,5 and 6 in USA. This app has great potential as teaching/reviewing tool for Chinese Mandarin language learners."
► "I use a suite of tools: Nulinuli,avid, Mindsnacks, Brainscape, Pleco, Kunming, Rosetta Stone, memrise, Battery Doctor, Edmodo,Blackboard,Airbnb,HelloTalk,memrise,livemocha,PicsArt. I was very excited to find ChineseSkill. It's definitely become my favorite. It makes a big effort to teach a range of elements. Characters,pinyin, tones, syntax, grammar. And most importantly it has a review feature which is crucial and often missing in language learning. Definitely give ChineseSkill a go."
► "I am an avid user of Duolingo. I felt both intrigued and bad for trying Chinese/mandarin Skills because I thought I was supporting an imitation. Feelings now is that this app definitely imitates duolingo's app but in return offers us a Duolingo like progression of vocabulary and grammar for Mandrin. There will be plenty of demand for such a course and at least such a resource now exists"
► "This is one of the best Mandarin Chinese learning apps out there! It teaches you both important vocabulary and grammar. It is a must have(avid)! Plus, other apps are expensive and still cannot compare to the quality of this app. I live in China suzhou now."
"Learn Chinese" keywords: language,languages,phrase, vocabulary, PBS, memrise,duolingo, dictionary,rosetta, translate, speak, talk, study, lesson, course, travel,china, taiwan, elevate, mathway, babbel, classdojo, mandarin, busuu
ChineseSkill keywords: dictionary, translator,udemy,phrase,vocabulary,course,lesson, conversation,avid, learn, translate,PlayKids,mandarin,China,language,tocfl,Airbnb,livemocha
Travel keywords:china, beijing, shanghai, hong kong, taiwan, macau,xi'an,xian,suzhou,li jiang,kunming
No, we’re not talking about the ones you made out of your school math test. OK, maybe those too. But we’re also talking about tens of incredible paper airplane models: flying ones for you pilots-at-heart, and stationary ones for the true builders among you. And you can download them all for free.
If you’ve ever dreamed about building a bomber or a modern fighter jet, that doesn’t mean you love war; you just think planes are cool. We understand you completely. All right, are you ready? Go get a piece of paper.
The ‘How to Make Paper Airplanes’ app is simple and easy to use. Follow the step-by-step instructions and watch the 3D animation carefully. And don’t worry, you’d have to try really hard to get confused.
By the way, making paper airplanes, like origami, develops logical reasoning, attention span, spatial thinking and fine motor skills. Consider that when you’re trying to keep your fidgety kids busy.
So, stock up on paper (and a little patience) and take off to the sky!
Do you dream of building an airplane? Maybe you’d better start with a paper one. Our app will help you with it!
Coursera connects you with free online courses from 115+ of the top universities and educational institutions in the world including Stanford, Yale, Princeton and others. Browse our catalog, join courses and watch lectures from the world’s best instructors. Learn anytime, anywhere, in topics ranging from computer science to cooking and beyond.
Take free courses in subjects such as:
• Computer Programming, including Java, Android Apps and Python languages
• Data Science
• Entrepreneurship, Business, and Leadership
• Finance, Accounting, and Economics
• Machine Learning and Gamification
• Mathematics, including Calculus and Statistics
• Project Management
...and hundreds more.
Download Coursera to make education on your schedule: watch short, modular lectures during your commute, coffee break, or any time of your day.
• Learn from top instructors representing more than 115 partner institutions, including leading US and global universities
• Browse over 800 courses in more than 25 subject areas, from mathematics to music to medicine
• On-Demand courses, which let you learn at your own pace
• Stream lecture videos online any time, or download for offline viewing
• Join courses and sign up for upcoming course notifications
• Easily pick up where you left off in a course, from the Coursera.org website seamlessly to the mobile app
• Verified Certificates, which prove your course accomplishments, can be supplementarily purchased on Coursera.org
• Courses in 12 languages including over 500 in English, and over 100 in Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, French and Russian
• Subtitles available in all courses' native language, with nearly all offering English subtitles, and other languages when available
Some of our most popular courses include:
• An Introduction to Interactive Programming in Python (Rice)
• An Introduction to Operations Management (UPenn, Wharton School of Business)
• Algorithms (Princeton)
• Android Programming (University of Maryland and Vanderbilt)
• Cryptography (Stanford)
• Developing Innovative Ideas for New Companies: The First Step in Entrepreneurship (University of Maryland)
• Machine Learning (Stanford)
• Model Thinking (University of Michigan)
• Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence (Case Western Reserve)
• Introduction to Finance (University of Michigan)
• R Programming (Johns Hopkins)
• The Data Scientist’s Toolbox (Johns Hopkins)
• Think Again: How to Reason and Argue (Duke)
• Social Psychology (Wesleyan)
On-Demand allows for ultimate learning flexibility in courses such as:
• Age of Jefferson (UVA)
• Astrobiology and the Search for Extraterrestrial Life (Edinburgh)
• Child Nutrition and Cooking (Stanford)
• Chinese for Beginners (Peking University)
• Competitive Strategy (LMU)
• Introduction to Sustainable Development (Columbia)
• Introduction to Public Speaking (Wesleyan)
• Calculus One (The University of Ohio)
• Get Organized: How to be a Together Teacher (Relay Graduate School of Education)
• Successful Negotiation: Essential Strategies and Skills (University of Michigan)
Download the Coursera app today and keep learning without limits.
Now get early access to the next version of Coursera by joining our Android Beta Program! Click here for details: https://beta.coursera.community/hc/en-us.
Unlike an LMS, Edmodo lets you seamlessly integrate and manage e-learning. Join the over 30 million people already on Edmodo and see how easy it is to:
• Create secure groups that take learning beyond the classroom
• Connect and collaborate with students and fellow teachers
• Foster and continue discussions outside of school hours
• Post and turn in assignments, polls, and more
• Track progress and performance with a built-in gradebook
• Upload and share files, photos, and videos
The world’s largest K-12 social learning network, Edmodo is learning made social.
With daily calendar and newsfeed features, this app lets parents:
- See what homework is upcoming or overdue
- Get notified when assignments are turned in
- Read and review teacher announcements
- View lesson, quiz, and event schedules
- Link all their children’s Edmodo accounts
Are you a teacher or student? Please use the “Edmodo” app, also available in the Google Play Store.
With millions of users around the world, Edmodo is the largest and fastest-growing education network. Winner of the 2013 EdTech Digest Award for Best Product, Edmodo is learning made social.
Questions? Visit support.edmodo.com and click “I’m a Parent.”
//** 90% Of these questions are previously asked in various competitive exams **//
* Never delete this app from your mobile.. Our aim is to cover 1,00,000 Asked questions and Answers.
After receiving tons of inputs from the users of GK247 app, we have decided to launch an online & Offline (No Internet) version of GK247 App. Now all of you can prepare tons of questions with a simple and easy interface. This app will help millions of job seekers who are looking to get sarkari naukri (govt jobs) & preparing for various government competitive exams.
* No need of internet connectivity, which works offline.
* Here you can save your last prepared question and resume from that question later
* This app has a feature to jump directly to desired question and can continue from there.
* Well categorized. Here are the categories we covered. Science and Technology, Research, Inventions & Discoveries ,Literature, Life & Medical sciences, History, Arts, Awards & Rewards, Books and Authors, Defense, Economy, Films, Geography, Music, Politics, Personalities, Sports and also Most important GK all around the world.
Good News for all :
We are adding daily Current Affairs & GK Quiz section for all.
For any suggestions or advice contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Grab it and Master it.
What is included in the app?
Active Or Passive Voice
You can also practice English Grammar from this app..
We have practice exercises where you can answer grammar questions and get scores..
App contain detailed explanation for every topic covered.
Simple User Interface.
Explanation shown using tables for better understanding and reading.
And it's Free!!
This app will be constantly updated with new contents, and tests which help you continually refreshing your knowledge.
If you like this app please visit our Facebook Page..
https://www.facebook.com/EnglishGrammarBook and encourage us
if you find some errors please mail us at email@example.com..
Team - English Grammar Book
Keywords : English, Grammar, people, study, education, more topics, nouns, pronouns, verbs, adverbs, adjectives, reported speech, active voice, passive voice, preposition, conjunction, interjection, tenses, past tense, future tense, present tense, continuous
* Beauty, Simplicity, and Reliability - myHomework has a modern design and simple interface making it easy for anyone to use. Our apps fill their role as a planner without network connectivity.
* Amazing Anywhere - With highly rated apps for your phone, tablet and a wonderful website, it's the most complete on the go planner experience anywhere.
* Price - It is free and a premium ads-free experience is just $4.99/year across all of the apps and website.
* Experience - myHomework has been around since 2009 and continually improving the experience based on the feedback of our users.
But don't listen to us, check out just some of the coverage we've received...
2014: PCWorld 10 Best Apps for Students
2014: Family Circle Magazine 10 Best Apps for Students
2014: USAToday Best Back to School Apps
2013: Edudemic The 16 Apps And Tools Worth Trying This Year
2012: HLNTV Top 4 Back to School Apps
2012: Yahoo News 10 Helpful Apps for Students
2012: The Street 10 Best Back-to-School Apps
2011: Main Street Back-to-School: The Best Smartphone Apps
2010: Mashable Top 10 Back to School Apps
2009: Time Magazine Top 10 Back To School Apps
2009: Business Insider The Top 10 Back-To-School iPhone Apps
The Free Android App:
Homework Organizer/Student Planner
With a Free myHomeworkapp.com account:
Reminders That Sync
Late & Upcoming From Home & Widget
Free Blue, Black and Pink Themes
With a paid Premium Account:
Access to over 60 Themes
Upload pictures and files to your homework and classes
Class Schedule Widget for Today's Classes
myHomework accounts with ads are available free of charge. We also offer a premium ad-free service for those that wish to pay. Once an account's paid premium time has expired, they will be converted back to the free plan.
Course Location - used to help find schools and classes nearby
Accounts - used to prepopulate email address when signing up
Internet - used to sync with myhomeworkapp.com
Phone State - used to get the identifier of the device
Do you forget your school agenda? Have trouble when you study reading what you wrote in your planner? Are you looking for a replacement to that paper student planner, school diary, or academic agenda? myHomework is just what you're looking for.
The clean interface and design make this app great for college, high school, or middle school. This homework agenda contains additional features that make it easy to use for high school students with a block class schedule. Keeping track of assignments has never been better! With myHomework, you'll never forget to study again.
The myHomework student agenda is today's students favorite way to focused, reduce anxiety and study better. With this school agenda, the information normally hidden in the academic planner is now available everywhere.
Using myHomework as a school organizer makes keeping track of what assignments to do easier than ever before. With myHomework, when it's time to study, you won't waste any time trying to remember what to work on.
Improve your study habits; start using myHomework to track your assignments today!
The words are structured in lists. They can be enabled or disabled as the user requires. Whilst in learning mode the app enables free navigation in the word lists. When in testing mode a user defined word list selection can be chosen for the test as well as the number of words to be tested.
Furthermore the app records mistakes in a personal list which can be reviewed and studied at any time.
Word translations to English and Spanish are available and the German plural too.
No special system permissions are required by the app.