Have rich and engaging academic experiences anytime, anywhere with the official Schoology Android App! Start today by registering for a free Schoology account.
*A Schoology account is required to use this app.
You can register for your free account at http://www.schoology.com/register
Coursera connects you with free online courses from 115+ of the top universities and educational institutions in the world including Stanford, Yale, Princeton and others. Browse our catalog, join courses and watch lectures from the world’s best instructors. Learn anytime, anywhere, in topics ranging from computer science to cooking and beyond.
Take free courses in subjects such as:
• Computer Programming, including Java, Android Apps and Python languages
• Data Science
• Entrepreneurship, Business, and Leadership
• Finance, Accounting, and Economics
• Machine Learning and Gamification
• Mathematics, including Calculus and Statistics
• Project Management
...and hundreds more.
Download Coursera to make education on your schedule: watch short, modular lectures during your commute, coffee break, or any time of your day.
• Learn from top instructors representing more than 115 partner institutions, including leading US and global universities
• Browse over 800 courses in more than 25 subject areas, from mathematics to music to medicine
• On-Demand courses, which let you learn at your own pace
• Stream lecture videos online any time, or download for offline viewing
• Join courses and sign up for upcoming course notifications
• Easily pick up where you left off in a course, from the Coursera.org website seamlessly to the mobile app
• Verified Certificates, which prove your course accomplishments, can be supplementarily purchased on Coursera.org
• Courses in 12 languages including over 500 in English, and over 100 in Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, French and Russian
• Subtitles available in all courses' native language, with nearly all offering English subtitles, and other languages when available
Some of our most popular courses include:
• An Introduction to Interactive Programming in Python (Rice)
• An Introduction to Operations Management (UPenn, Wharton School of Business)
• Algorithms (Princeton)
• Android Programming (University of Maryland and Vanderbilt)
• Cryptography (Stanford)
• Developing Innovative Ideas for New Companies: The First Step in Entrepreneurship (University of Maryland)
• Machine Learning (Stanford)
• Model Thinking (University of Michigan)
• Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence (Case Western Reserve)
• Introduction to Finance (University of Michigan)
• R Programming (Johns Hopkins)
• The Data Scientist’s Toolbox (Johns Hopkins)
• Think Again: How to Reason and Argue (Duke)
• Social Psychology (Wesleyan)
On-Demand allows for ultimate learning flexibility in courses such as:
• Age of Jefferson (UVA)
• Astrobiology and the Search for Extraterrestrial Life (Edinburgh)
• Child Nutrition and Cooking (Stanford)
• Chinese for Beginners (Peking University)
• Competitive Strategy (LMU)
• Introduction to Sustainable Development (Columbia)
• Introduction to Public Speaking (Wesleyan)
• Calculus One (The University of Ohio)
• Get Organized: How to be a Together Teacher (Relay Graduate School of Education)
• Successful Negotiation: Essential Strategies and Skills (University of Michigan)
Download the Coursera app today and keep learning without limits.
Now get early access to the next version of Coursera by joining our Android Beta Program! Click here for details: https://beta.coursera.community/hc/en-us.
Featuring Three Games:
Cooking (An Observation Game)
Help Caillou and his Grandma find the ingredients they need to make fun recipes! Players experience various levels of difficulty with identifying shapes depending on the number and types of ingredients that they need to find.
Paleontology (A Puzzle Game)
Help Caillou find and reconstruct dinosaur fossils. Players explore a dig site, uncovering fossils and placing them into shipping crates to be sent to the museum. Once there, by recognizing shapes and patterns they get to put the dinosaur bones together to create a complete dinosaur skeleton for display.
Deep Sea Diver (A Discovery/Association Game)
Players explore the sea floor to help Caillou find the little blue fish. Kids are provided with clues to help them guess which marine animal will lead them one step closer to finding the blue fish.
Caillou Let’s Pretend is based on the PBS KIDS series Caillou, produced by DHX Media. Targeting kids ages 2-5, the app is designed to extend the series’ social-emotional curriculum, helping kids build skills such as observation, listening, persistence, reasoning, and imagination.
For more learning adventures with Caillou, visit pbskids.org/caillou. For more apps from PBS KIDS, visit http://pbskids.org/apps/.
About PBS KIDS
Caillou Let’s Pretend is part of PBS KIDS’ ongoing commitment to helping kids build the skills they need to succeed in school and in life. PBS KIDS, the number one educational media brand for kids, offers all children the opportunity to explore new ideas and new worlds through television and digital media, as well as community-based programs.
Use Remind to send free text messages to save time, engage students and involve parents with your class. Download the app to send and receive messages faster with push notifications, and see messages from your classes all in one place! If you love Remind, share it with your colleagues or write a review!
BLOOMBERG BUSINESSWEEK: “Jessica D, a teacher in Louisiana, uses Remind daily to brief parents on whether their children did well in class and what their homework is for the night. She says the app has led more students to complete their homework and even credits it with improving scores on standardized tests. “The word I use is ‘transform,’ ” she says. “It transformed my classroom. And I think it made me a better teacher.”
PARENTING: According to a study conducted by Harvard University, on average, teacher-family communication increased the odds a student completed their homework by 42% and decreased instances in which teachers had to redirect students' attention to the task at hand by 25%. Parent-teacher communication is clearly key to a student's success, and Remind can help.
BUZZFEED: “...SMS allows the app to be used by parents without smartphones. Brett Kopf said that Remind’s features have proved especially popular in low-income districts, where parent engagement is a key issue for teachers, and parents’ sometimes erratic work schedules can make it difficult to get in touch by phone.”
Now you can access various Khan Academy resources such as Videos, Articles and Exercises available for learning purpose. The app uses the Khan Academy APIs to get the latest content from Khan Academy websites.
The App also provides the functionality for downloading the videos and watch them locally.
Topics covered include: Math, Science, Economics and finance, Arts and humanities, Computing, and more.
You only have to know one thing: You can learn anything. For free. For everyone. Forever.
UPCOMING FEATURES: User data synchronization, progress bars
To learn more about Khan Academy, please visit: https://www.khanacademy.org/
Please note that I am in no way affiliated with Khan Academy or any of its affiliates.
This year we invite dreamers, thinkers and doers to join us in the conversation about Discovery. Discovery is the act of detecting something new, or something "old" that had been unknown. With reference to science and academic disciplines, discovery is the observation of new phenomena, new actions, or new events and providing new reasoning to explain the knowledge gathered.
In simple words a continuous process to understand the world, life and ourselves.A path that leads us from the cosmos all the way to our neighbor next door. From the depth of the oceans and ancient civilizations all the way to discoveries in molecular science and to new possibilities for people, life, our ecosystem and civilization.
Viewer for Khan Academy makes it easy to view Khan Academy's library of over 4,000 educational videos.
Topics covered include: general science, biology, chemistry, physics, math, finance, history, the humanities, and more.
Khan Academy's library of videos is available free of charge. Teachers, students, scientists - people form all walks of life - will find Khan Academy's materials immensely valuable and engaging.
You can take individual videos, or entire topics offline to watch when you don't have a network connection. Follow along, skip ahead, or go back by navigating subtitles, and connect with your Khan Academy user account to track your work and earn achievements.
If you'd like to learn more about Khan Academy, please visit khanacademy.org.
Viewer for Khan Academy was developed by Concentric Sky, a leading mobile education software developer. Concentric Sky also developed the official Encyclopaedia Britannica app and the Britannica Kids series, for iPad and iPhone, and National Geographic’s GeoBee app for iPad, iPhone and Android.
Watch videos on your tablet, phone or Android TV from your favorite PBS KIDS television series anytime, anywhere (in the USA). “PBS KIDS Video” features more than 1,000 videos from over a dozen top PBS KIDS television series, including Curious George, The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That, Dinosaur Train, SUPER WHY!, Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood, Peg + Cat, Sesame Street and Wild Kratts.
The app provides a safe, child-friendly viewing experience for all ages. Kids can easily browse and watch videos at home, on the road, or anywhere with a 3G or WiFi connection.
NEW VIDEOS EVERY WEEK
Every week, the app will introduce your child to a new “Weekly Pick,” a set of fun educational videos that will engage him or her in reading, science, math and more.
The app also includes features that parents can access by sliding the “i-bar” to the right:
* Tap the Chromecast icon to connect to a Chromecast device and play videos on your TV.
* Tap the heart icon to add a show to your child’s favorites list.
* Learn more about a TV series, such as intended age and learning goals.
* Download related PBS KIDS apps.
* Buy shows from Google Play or PBS KIDS Shop.
The PBS KIDS videos may only be viewed from within the United States. This is due to restrictions on PBS's license to offer this service.
ABOUT THIS APP
PBS KIDS Video is a key part of PBS KIDS’ commitment to making a positive impact on the lives of children through curriculum-based entertainment—wherever kids are. More PBS KIDS videos may also be found online at pbskids.org/video. You can support PBS KIDS through the selection of other apps and TV shows available in the Google Play Store.
You will need an ABCmouse.com membership to access the content in this application. If you are already a member of ABCmouse.com, you can simply log in through the app to access your account.
If you want to get a good score in GRE Quantitative, try this app and learn about these topics:
1.3 Exponents and Roots
1.5 Real Numbers
Practice: randomly generated link to an arithmetic exercise (experimental feature).
2.1 Operations with Algebraic Expressions
2.2 Rules of Exponents
2.3 Solving Linear Equations
Based on my experience with practice tests, it might be especially useful to review Structure in linear expressions.
2.4 Solving Quadratic Equations
2.5 Solving Linear Inequalities
While I fail to find it listed in the math review as such, I’ve definitely been seeing this kind of problem on practice tests: New Operator Definitions
2.8 Coordinate Geometry
2.9 Graphs of Functions
3.1 Lines and Angles
3.6 Three-Dimensional Figures
4.1 Graphical Methods for Describing Data
4.2 Numerical Methods for Describing Data
Measures of Dispersion
4.3 Counting Methods
4.5 Distributions of Data, Random Variables, and Probability Distributions
- Soar through space as each crew member, unlocking cool new parts for each ship as you go!
- The gang’s all here! Play as Comet, Halley, Jet, Radar or Sputnik.
- Master the gravity mechanic to avoid crazy obstacles. Collect enough energy to keep flying!
- Keep an eye out for power-ups that will help you soar to success!
- Head on over to the hangar to upgrade your ships.
Sprout is the 24-hour preschool channel that parents and kids share together — for shows, activities, and adventures!
SCIENCE BEHIND LUMOSITY
Lumosity is designed by neuroscientists to train memory, attention, and more. With foundations in the study of neuroplasticity, Lumosity games are used in research, and have been incorporated into studies done by top scientists worldwide.
IN THE NEWS
Harvard Business Review
"Designed by neuroscientists, a brain training approach such as Lumosity builds on breakthrough concepts such as neuroplasticity and fluid intelligence."
"The mini-games are fun rather than dry, making it a daily habit that never feels like a chore."
"Like dancing to burn calories, several of Lumosity’s games make it easy for you to forget that you’re giving your brain a workout."
"The app itself is very clean, and performance is excellent."
Wall Street Journal
"The games offer a scorecard of your performance and let you follow changes in performance over time, so you can see if you're getting better or backsliding."
"I’ve found the Lumosity training fun, challenging, and—as it only takes 15 or 20 minutes a day—brief enough that it doesn’t become a time-sink."
VISIT US: http://www.lumosity.com
FOLLOW US: https://plus.google.com/+lumosity/
FOLLOW US: http://twitter.com/lumosity
LIKE US: http://facebook.com/lumosity
S Educate is the best way to view Khan Academy’s library of over 7500 videos right from the palm of your hand
- Enjoy over 7,500 educational videos from Khan Academy.
- Topics covered include: Math, Science, Economics and finance, Arts and humanities, Computing, and more.
- Subtitles in English, Spanish, French, Portuguese and French Canadian
- Khan Academy allows you to learn almost anything for free
- Easily learn and take notes with S Pen, while watching educational videos
- Gain energy points and track your progress
- Included many categories where kids find colorful, enjoying and educational materials that enable the children between the ages of 8-18 to learn with Sal Khan of Khan Academy. The categories are Math, Science, Economics, etc.
- Teachers and parents can download this app to teach math and science to their kids at peace.
Join millions of users worldwide and make your learning progress faster and more enjoyable.
Use it to get help when you're stuck with a problem. Hit the steps button, and see a full step-by-step solution!
Students can use it as a tool to learn Math, while parents can use it to quickly check their kid’s homework. With PhotoMath, you can have a Math teacher in your pocket! :)
PhotoMath currently supports basic arithmetics, fractions, decimal numbers, linear equations and several functions like logarithms. Support for new Math is constantly added in new releases as we aim to make the entire Math easy to learn.
Handwritten text is not supported, only printed problems from Math textbooks.
PhotoMath is not fully magical (yet) and it is possible to find a Math problem our app will not recognize. If this happens, please send us feedback. With your help, our team of wizards will add new spells to PhotoMath and make it more magical in the future versions. :)
Keywords: PhotoMath, Photo Math, PhotoMath app
- NEW: statistics (gaussian test, t test, binominal and normal distribution, standard deviation, average, sum, median)
- formula calculation with variables, sums, products and sequences
- solve equations (linear, quadratic, cubic, transpose)
- plot functions, derivate, integrate, calculate roots and extremas (polynomial, rational, exponential, etc)
- calculate tangent, asymptote, interception
- reconstruction: calculate f(x) by given roots, points or extremas
- f(x,y) plot in 3D
- factoring (Bézout's identity, Euler's totient function, least common multiple, greatest common divisor)
- modulo calculation with big integer and fractions
- differential and integral calculus
- curve sketching, limes, minima, maxima
- linear algebra, vectors, matrices
- unit conversion
- number systems, binary/oct/decimal/hex calculator
- complex number calculation
English, German, Francais, Espanol, Italian, Portuguese
Mathematics is a powerful calculation software for your android smartphone.
Calculate any formula you want and show them in a 2d or 3d plot. The natural display shows fractions, roots and exponents as you would expect it from mathematics.
In a few seconds you derivate or integrate your desired function, calculate the zero points of your function und show them in the function plot. See all maxima, minima or inflection points in one view.
The easy way of use allows you to solve linear equations in just a moment. Or transform your mathematical, physical or chemical equation to any unknown variable.
You often needs to calculate with binary, octal or hexadecimal number systems? No problem! You can mix them together in one calculation even by using decimal digits. But that's not enough! You can also calculate with any other number system with base 2 to 18.
From time to time you may need to convert units to another one, like Celsius to Fahrenheit, miles to kilometre, inches to foot and so on.
You will also be able to calculate with vectors, matrices and determinants.
All this features are combined in this app and will make your mathematical life a lot easier.