1. Battery status (Temperature, Voltage, Remaining capacity)
2. Wifi/Antenna Signal strength
3. Speed meter
4. Digital clock
Version History :
ver 1.0.5 (19) :
1. Fixes an issue that caused the app crash due to misused JNI. (reported by Tobi.)
ver 1.0.5 (17, 18) :
1. Dual temperature units ( Celsius and Fahrenheit )
2. Fixes an issue that caused the app crash on startup.
ver 1.0.4 (14, 15, 16) :
1. Upgrade rendering engine
2. Fix : Crashes on quit
3. Fix : Black screen on Android 5.0 Lollipop (tested on LG G3 Android 5.0)
4. New icon
5. Set the default mode of the system UI to "Low Profile"
6. Set the minimum time interval between location updates to 1 second
7. Fix the display problem on some device ( Tegra GPU )
ver 1.0.3 (12, 13) :
1. minor bugs fixes
ver 1.0.2 (11) :
1. add transition effect to Battery temperature bar
2. add transition effect to Wifi signal strength bar
3. add transition effect to CDMA/GSM signal strength bar
4. adjust transition effect between Compass Mode and Orbit Mode
5. adjust the method of validating Google Play License
ver 1.0.1 (9) :
1. optimised license checking method.
2. minor bug fixes
What the app can do :-
1) Notification reading. (jellybean(4.3) and above)
2) Caller name announcement while the phone is ringing.
3) Missed calls announcement if you get a missed call.
4) Text messages reading.
Use cases :-
1) During cycling or bike rides.
2) Read out game's notifications.
3)Caller name and message announcement will let you know if the call or message is important even if you do not have the device in hand
Following customisation option are available:-
1) Select apps whose notification you want to read.
2) Option to shout only the app name (notification sending app) for each app.
3) Customize prefixes.
4) Option to disable message reading for unknown numbers.
5) Option to read message content.
6) Option to enable announcement only if headphone is connected.
7) Option to enable announcement only if screen is off.
8) Option to repeat the announcement.
9) Master control for all shout. (WIDGET support)
10) Silent hours - Hours during which shouter doesn't announce.
11) Read Unknown numbers for call and message announcement.
12) Shake to mute.
Join our Facebook page to be part of development. ( https://www.facebook.com/notificationreader ). Your feature request will be put in the "Coming soon" section.
COMING SOON :-
1) Battery State announcement.
2) Voice reminder.
Please mail me or post in Facebook page with your custom feature request and feedback. I will try to implement it.
This app doesn't use internet. highly optimised so it won't slow down your device.
please give a 5 star rating and support.
Mail me for errors in translation.
Google Now, Everywhere.
With Open Mic+ for Google Now, access all the commands from anywhere on your phone, while driving, or while away from your phone! Simply say "Okay Google", wave your hand, or shake your phone. Screen on, screen off Google Now will be ready to listen.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
Google Now becomes more conversational as after a search just say Okay Google to start a new one. And even better get the answers to your questions while your hands are tied, or when you're on the couch, or in the car.
TOMORROW'S FEATURES TODAY
Everybody's talking about the new Touchless Controls features for the Moto X, but now any phone that is running Jelly Bean or higher can have the same experience.
Open Mic+ will run in the background and can be configured to start at boot so that it truly becomes part of the phone.
Truly automate your device by combining the endless command list of Tasker with the ease of access of Open Mic!
CHANGE YOUR HOT PHRASE
With Open Mic+ you aren’t limited to “Okay Google”. Live out your sci-fi fantasies, support your favorite team, and just feel awesome with complete control over your phone.
WHAT'S DIFFERENT IN THE DONATE VERSION
Hi, my name is Ryan Senanayake and I'm a Junior still in high school. As the amount of time I have spent on this project grows to more than 1000 hours, I need to better justify the time I spend on development. The Free version will in no way be hobbled and will continue to receive bug fixes + performance/battery improvements, but from now on, new features will be added to the Donate version. It will only cost $2 and if you are not able to spend this, by simply sharing to two social media sites, you can receive a free donate version.
Open Mic+ is in active development, a low market review doesn’t help! Please press the support button in-app.
Developer: Ryan Senanayake
Design/Graphics Assistance: Adriano Loiacono
Translators: Paulo Calvo (Legacy Spanish), David Margolin (Legacy Spanish), Christian Meyer (German), Chiko Del Maiz (French), Y. Demers (French), ASHURiCAN iDe (French), Ján Kučera (Slovak), Billy Zhu (Chinese), John Larsson (Swedish), Mohamed H. (Arabic), Adriano Loiacono (Italian), Arthur Tretuhin (Russian), Julijan Nikolic (Serbian), Mehmet Can Ekinci (Turkish), Gert-Jan Anema (Dutch), Maxim van Loo (Dutch), Soedhier Bansidhar (Dutch), Jorim Tielemans (Dutch), and Jaakko Salminen (Finnish)
Available on all devices with Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or later.
• Google Now on your home screen - it’s easier than ever to get just the right information at just the right time.
• Just say “Ok Google” - when you’re on your home screen, just say “Ok Google” to trigger voice input. Then say your search query. Or tell your phone what to do, like send a text message, get directions, or play a song.
• Faster search - tap the search box and you can enter your query immediately.
• Easy access to your favorite Google products and services, like Gmail, YouTube, and Maps.
• Larger viewing area - the status and navigation bars are now translucent, so your wallpaper pops from every pixel, and is even visible when you expand your apps drawer (when supported by device).
• Intuitive wallpaper picker - select any image that's stored on your device, or in the cloud. Position and preview your wallpaper before you set it.
Some features are unavailable in some areas.
This is the free version, which contains ads; you can also buy from the Market the PRO version of the app to support the developer, unlock more features and get rid of the ads.
The app includes:
• Resistor color code decoder (3-6 bands);
• SMD Resistor Code;
• Inductor color code decoder;
• Ohm’s law calculator;
• Reactance/Resonance calculator;
• Voltage divider;
• Resistors ratio, value/series/parallel;
• Capacitor charge calculation;
• Operational amplifier;
• LED resistor calculator;
• Adjustable voltage regulator/LM317 calculator;
• Heat dissipation;
• Battery Life calculator;
• Inductor design tool;
• Voltage Drop calculator;
• PCB Trace Width calculator;
• Simple Filters calculator;
• NE555 calculator;
• Power Calculator;
• Decibel Converter;
• Frequency Converter;
• Analog-Digital Converter;
• Y-Δ Transformation;
• Port pin-out (USB, Serial, Parallel, Ethernet, RJ, SCART, DVI, HDMI, S-Video, VGA, VESA, Display Port, FireWire, Jack, RCA, XLR/DMX, ATX Power, PC Molex, EIDE, SATA, PS/2-AT, MIDI/Game port, Apple 30-pin, PDMI, OBD-II, 25-pair phone cable color code, Color Code for Fiber Optic Cables; ISO connector for car audio; Arduino pin-outs);
• Resources (Resistivity table; Table of standard resistors and capacitors; Capacitor marking codes; AWG and SWG Wire size; Ampacity Table; Symbols and Abbreviations; Circuit Schematic Symbols; SI Units prefixes; Battery info; Boolean logic gate and algebra Theorems; 7400 info and pinout; ASCII codes, Batteries list, 78xx IC, ChipDB IC pinouts, Switch Information, Decibel Table, PIC ICSP/AVR ISP, SMD Package Size, Radio frequencies);
• Full support for EIA resistor series for all calculators;
...and more to come!
The app has also support for plugins to expand functionality of the application (e.g. PIC and AVR micro-controllers Database, simulators, parts search).
If you like the program, please rate it, and buy the full version to support the development.
Electrodroid PRO link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.android.demi.elettronica.pro
For FAQ and full change-log, visit http://electrodroid.it
A new innovative sliding tab design makes it even easier to use the app.
You are able to send dictations to contacts from your phonebook (permission required).
Secret Video Recorder does background recording so you can use your phone as normal and NO ONE can tell you are recording video.
• Unlimited number video recording
• Unlimited video duration
• No camera shutter sound
• No preview
• One touch to start/stop recording
• Schedule to record video at specific time
• Support passcode lock screen and passcode for locking the app
• Auto using front-camera to record video when someone enter wrong password.
• Easy to config duration, camera, and video quality
• Enable/disable notification, screen message when start/stop recording
• Show/Hide video from Gallery
• Auto sync video with dropbox, google drive... to help you find your phone when you lost.
If you need support or wanna some other features, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please give us 5 star and good comment to encourage us. Thanks for your choice.
The application is an alternative to other similar applications to automate tasks, handle profiles, etc.: Tasker, AutomateIt, Llama, Locale, Profiles, ...
The application allows you to specify more than 130 event types and execute more than 80 action types; furthermore, all event and action types can be parameterized, making the app even more versatile, and its functionality may be expanded in the future.
E-Robot can handle events which are location-based, time-triggered, application-handled, and more.
- More than 130 parameterized event types (location-based, application-based, scheduling, ...)
- More than 80 parameterized action types
- Conditions can be used for both events and actions
- Variables and expressions
- Positioning is based on cells, geo coordinates or wi-fi networks
- Command execution can be event-triggered or manually using shortcuts
- Manual confirmation can be set for command execution
- Efficient operation, there is a Performance screen to check it
- Full backup and restore possibility
- History and Debug of command execution
- 3rd party support: Elixir 2 profile activation, Locale action plugins, Ipack icons
The wi-fi-based location detection is a perfect usage of the new "Scanning always available" feature of Android 4.4 even if wi-fi is disabled.
This free version contains ads but there is a Pro Key which hide ads and removes this restriction.
Languages: english, magyar, polski
ConvertPad is the most powerful and fully featured Unit converter, Currency converter and Calculator. It's a simple but the most powerful unit converter. (10,000,000+ downloads). ConvertPad is intuitive and easy to use. Features fast, real time currency and unit conversion in a clean interface.
* Universal Unit converter and Calculator
. Real-time conversion and calculation
. Unit Comparison Table
. Direct Arithmetic Calculation
. Country-Specific Units
. Wikipedia Search for additional Unit information
* Currency conversions
. Option for selecting favorite exchange rate
. Support 160+ Currencies
* Multiple languages support
. Supports 25 languages.
. Supports 2 preferences as primary & secondary languages.
* Customizing feature for Favorite Units
. Favorite Categories and Units
. Various Sorting option
* User-defined Categories and Units
. User-defined units in built-in categories
. User's own categories and units
. Formula(functional form) support for user-defined units.
* Various Setting option
. Various Color Themes
. Backup/Restore User-defined Units on SD Card
* Steam tables
. Thermodynamic Steam tables
** Permission for "Internet access" and "R/W access on external storage" are for Update Currency and Backup user-defined units on SD Card respectively.
** Please leave your comments for ConvertPad on market. it will ENCOURAGE the developer to continue his effort.
Reported translation errors fixed.
New languages(Hindi, Romanian) added.
Various translation errors fixed.
App Loading speed improved.
Minor bug fixed.
* New features
New language(Hebrew) added.
Searching Icon(Wikipedia) changed.
Separate Input for Stone/Pound added.
Separate Input for Feet/Inches & Pounds/Ounces.
Tablet size support.
UI for Calculator improved.
Wiki Searching for Unit information
User interface on Setting & Favorites options
Currency rate update (after the format changed from one of the providers).
Number/period input issue on User-defined units
User interface on Calculator
Memorizing cursor location on each category
* Option for various Color themes
* Formula type(functional-form) input for user-defined units.(ex: 2*x+5)
* Reference unit option for user-defined units.
* Text size optimization for various devices.
* Memorizing feature on Calculator (Click on input field)
* ASME Steam tables (Thermodynamics)
* New language(Turkish)
* Minor bugs fixed.
You can setting sofa and control Netflix, Hulu or Youtube. it makes you comfortable.
* Mouse cursor movement(remote control mouse):
Slide on phone's screen to make the PC/Mac/Laptop mouse cursor make movement.
* left and right click support Tap the phone's screen to make PC/Mac mouse left button click.
Double fingers tap the phone's screen to make PC/Mac mouse right button click.
* Middle mouse button scroll
Up/down slide the phone's middle button picture to make PC/Mac middle mouse button scroll.
Two fingers slide up/down to make PC/Mac middle mouse button scroll.
* Remote keyboard input(remote control keyboard):
Press any mobile phone's key picture, PC/Mac will do the same thing.
* PC/Mac hot keys and combination key:
You can press two keys at the same time, such as ALT+F4,Ctrl+C,Ctrl+P and so on.
* Speech-to-text input for all languages(remote control text):
If you input method support voice input, PC/Mac will show the same text as the phone get.
* Close to proximity sensor to show desktop:
When your hands close to the phone's proximity sensor to make PC/Mac show desktop.
* Mouse & keyboard full screen:
Very big Mouse buttons and key button.
* Remote media player controller:
You can play/pause/next/previous media players, such as Windows media players, VLC,
Winamp and so on.
* Remote control explorer:
Unified remote control IE/Chrome and other internet explorer, you can close the tab,
go to home page,create new tab, go to favorite list, refresh the current page and so on.
* Remote control PPT Presentation:
You can start/stop Power Point /Keynote, and turn the next/previous page for presentation.
* Auto-connect on application startup
* PC/Mac window controller:
Maximize/Minimize/close the current window.
* Remote control PC/Mac/Ubuntu Linux to restart, sleep, log off, shut down.
* Remote desktop protocol(RDP)
* Compatible with XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Mac OSX/Linux (Ubuntu).
* No need cable to connect to PC/Mac.
* Two finger tap for right click
* Two finger scroll
* Pinch to zoom
* Three finger drag or highlight
* Four finger swipe down to show desktop
* Four finger swipe up to maximise current window
* Four finger swipe sideways to change current window focus
* Left handed mouse support (swap left and right mouse click).
* Please download mouse server from our official website http://wifimouse.necta.us when first run.
Busybox is needed by several root apps and is a powerful utility. Learn more about busybox at http://busybox.net/
☆ Latest version of busybox included
☆ Advanced installer
☆ Scripter to create and run your scripts
☆ Check for new versions automatically (don't need to update the app)
☆ View a list of applets and their usage
☆ Delete busybox from your system
BusyBox combines tiny versions of many common UNIX utilities into a single small executable. It provides replacements for most of the utilities you usually find in GNU fileutils, shellutils, etc. The utilities in BusyBox generally have fewer options than their full-featured GNU cousins; however, the options that are included provide the expected functionality and behave very much like their GNU counterparts. BusyBox provides a fairly complete environment for any small or embedded system.
BusyBox has been written with size-optimization and limited resources in mind. It is also extremely modular so you can easily include or exclude commands (or features) at compile time. This makes it easy to customize your embedded systems. To create a working system, just add some device nodes in /dev, a few configuration files in /etc, and a Linux kernel.
BusyBox is maintained by Denys Vlasenko, and licensed under the GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE version 2.
Busybox Installer is open source under GNU license. Improvements and feedback is welcome.
Developed by: JRummy Apps Inc.
Introductory PRICING, 25% Off, grab it while you can!
NOTE: Jarvis currently supports only English language
But don't get us wrong, Jarvis is more than just a show off, he can be your personal assistant keeping you informed about weather, news, calls, text messages and what more, control your phone settings like turning on WiFi, Flash, Bluetooth to name some, play songs over bluetooth, set reminders based on people.
Jarvis adds a cool factor to every thing he does making you look awesome!
Access Jarvis from your lock screen with a single tap. Save notes & access them with Notes widget.
Jarvis is the first personal assistant to run on your Android wearable. Control your phone & tablet through your Android wear, Update wallpapers, turn on flash in dark, play songs by name, artist, album. Skip through songs, control volume! Get full readable news, weather updates, battery notifications. Set wake up alarms. All these without even taking the phone out of your pocket!
Use Jarvis to set quick wake up alarms, this couldn't get any easier.
Calls & Messages
Make calls & send text messages with Jarvis, all you have to do is just tell him.
CloudVoice Dynamic conversations
Jarvis is dynamic in conversation. He has a variety of answers for variety of questions & some of them are outright funny. If he doesn't know any, he learns them over time.
Get voice notifications about weather, news, battery status & power levels.
Automatic wallpaper update
Jarvis can update your home screen wallpaper automatically almost every day keeping it refreshed.
Customize the appearance of the app by selecting from Mark I, Mark II & Mark III themes.
Control your phone settings like Flash, WiFi etc
A one of a kind reminder which allows you to link reminders to your contacts so you get reminded when you get or make a phone call.
Play media by name, album, artist. Shuffle the list, play or stop.
Bluetooth Support beta
If your device is running JellyBean or up, you can use your bluetooth headset to control Jarvis, play media over it and do tons of other stuffs. This feature is still in beta so don't be alarmed if some bugs pop up.
Ask Jarvis general questions like "Who is the first president of USA", "How many meters are in a kilometer", "Convert 100 cm to inches"
Office hours & Night mode
It's always irritating when your phone notifies you something when you are in office or when you are home getting a good sleep. Jarvis understands that and has you covered with two modes, Office Mode & Quiet hours
Jarvis is contextually aware of time & device settings and he adapts himself based on when you wake him up.
If you encounter any bugs or want to see a feature get implemented, please do write to us before giving a negative review.
Privacy No contents of your phone ever leave the device to any server (except the speech recognition data).
Please Note: "Jarvis PRO - Voice Assistant" is in no way associated or endorsed with the actual character.
Free up storage and improve performance by removing old junk files and clutter such as system cache, residual file, cleaning out the download folder, and more.
Privacy Cleaner: Clean browser history and clipboard content. Find and uninstall malicious Apps that have broad permissions (SMS, call, location, camera, and contacts).
Clean up memory (RAM) and optimize phone speed by removing redundant background tasks.
Stop auto-start Apps to increase boot speed and reduce memory usage.
1-tap memory cleaner and booster widget makes it easy to clean your phone directly from the homescreen.
Easy to batch uninstall unwanted Apps or backup important ones. Disable pre-installed and system Apps.
Scan and clean redundant APK files.
Lock apps to hide and protect privacy.
Handy status of CPU, memory (RAM), GPU, camera, storage, ROM, battery and hardware features.
Keep track of memory (RAM), storage space and CPU/battery temperature.
Stop Apps from wasting battery life and causing device to overheat.
This App is 100% FREE cleaner and booster. Try it free and get your Android phone or tab running like new!
Would you like to know if you'll need to dress warmly today? How about the score to last night's basketball game? Smarter Alarm will read information that's important to you, such as weather, your latest emails, Google calendar appointment, stock prices, birthdays, the morning's headline news, and your own RSS feeds.
Feeds that Smarter Alarm can read to you:
- Current and forecast weather
- Stock prices
- The day's headline news
- Your Facebook friends who have birthdays today
- Your Google calendar appointments for the day (requires Android 2.0+)
- Your Google tasks
- Your latest Gmail emails
- Your Facebook events in the next 24 hours
- Custom RSS feed
- What happened on this day in history
- Quotes of the day
- Make generic GET and POST requests
Additional feeds/information will be added to Smarter Alarm in future updates, including traffic, sports scores, and much more! Please leave in comments what you would like to see!
Besides doing whatever you like, it can look whatever you like. Use avatar builder to choose any appearance for your Assistant.
The Assistant has been named:
★ New York Times: Top 10 Android App of the Year
★ Forbes: Top 10 Mobile App for Productivity
★ Red Herring Top 100 Global Winner
★ PC World: Best free Android apps
What else can your Assistant do?
It Remembers – As the Assistant learns about your favorite places, services, and preferences, it takes into account your current environment and schedule in order to provide the best suggestions and Assistant functions customized to you.
It Understands – There's no need to memorize any commands or learn any special tricks to make the Assistant work for you - just speak naturally, the Assistant will understand you.
It Cares – Your Assistant offers proactive assistance when it thinks you might need it - your best interests are always in mind.
It Speaks Your Language – The multilingual Assistant is available in English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Cantonese, and it's currently learning many other languages.
It's Always at Your Service – Your Assistant is cross-platform: use the same Assistant on your smartphone, tablet, or laptop.
It Learns – Want your Assistant to respond or react in a specific way? Teach it to further improve its efficiency!
The application downloads all music that you specify from your PC to your sdcard.
You can click on each song and download them individually.
You can choose multi select and download multiple songs/folders.
You can just choose "Sync all"
Syncing all will download all songs in the background so you will not be interrupted and can still use your device for anything else.
After all your songs are Synced and you add more songs to iTunes, you will just need to "Sync all" again and it will only download those new songs.
Also a full list of Windows commands and explanations.
-Domain Name Server
-Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol
-Internet Information Service
-Routing and Remote Access Server
-Remote Installation Service
I am continuously adding more information as I get time. I redeveloped this app to help myself in future studies of operating systems as well as helping others.
If you have any suggestions that you want to see in the app, just comment or email. Thanks
Create a screenshot of your device and save to your sdcard.
You can share your screenshots easily within the app.
You can also have fun and mark things on the screenshot in the editor. Draw all over with an undo function.
This application doesn't need root.
No going to websites to download files to make this work...just a few seconds needed on PC. The app will do everything for you.
If you have root, it will be faster to load the module required to use app. Just a click of a button.
If you aren't rooted, then you will need to run a small PC program to enable the module on the device. Very easy and the app will do all the work for you. Just follow the directions. The app comes packaged with the program.
ALL YOU WILL NEED is the adb usb drivers for your device installed on PC.
You will have two options to get the program to PC. No visiting websites and clicking through navigation windows. You can transfer the file from phone to PC via wifi connection on a Windows 7 PC. Just enter your username and password (required) along with either your IP address/hostname of PC.
You can find hostname of PC by right clicking on My Computer and then Properties.
You can find IP address of computer by Start >> Run >> type "cmd" then in black window, type in ipconfig.
Still testing on different devices:
Droid X - works great rooted/unrooted
Droid Razr HD - (needs root otherwise the image shows all red)
Add obj file exports to your sdcard in ../objImporter directory
Ability to read colors from linked MTL file. Make sure the mtl file is in the same directory as the obj file as well as the same name. The colors will be read and applied with a 1.0 alpha. As of now, the ability is either texturing or colors via mtl file. If neither is found, the default color is yellow
This is just a sample app showing how you can import obj files into Android gaming system.
This is also showing how gravity and bounce can be implemented.
To view the sample code of the android obj file importer, you can go here:
To view the Android OpenGL sample code for gravity and bounce, you can go here:
This is mainly just for people trying to develop.
The obj files I used to import came from Blender, hence the name.
NOTE: All backups/images are saved on sdcard to easy and quick access.
Such features as:
-Backup and restore features all a seamless transition from one device to another.
-Import and export features to help ease the use of building and syncing data and logs with multiple systems.
-Quick scanning to capture a current physical inventory and log it against your data on hand.
-Notifications to inform you of low stock levels.
-Graphic transaction graphing to let you see sales trends as well as other information that you may want
-Date logging to help keep track of trends.
-Auto image grabber will attempt to capture product image if one isn't supplied when creating new item.
This app searches for all songs on your sdcard. The songs are displayed on the screen of the plugin. The artist, title of the song, and the approximate time of the time will be displayed on the screen.
Top right button to select the song on the screen to play. If the song is playing and the screen still shows that same song playing, when you press this button again it will pause the song. Then press one more time to start it from where you paused it.
Toggle through songs with LEFT/RIGHT.
Change the vloume with UP/DOWN.
As you tap on the screen, the balls will move to the height at which you touched and then continue to fall and bounce.
The code for this can be viewed at:
Follow where the arrow points to help guide you in the right direction but be careful not to fall off your platforms.
Roll the marble to the goal.
Simple concept but very challenging.
If you tap anywhere on the screen, you can make the marble jump. This will be helpful in same levels.
The marble weighs a lot so the laws of physics may give you a hard time switching directions at high speed.
New and improved way to find local and distance items for sale.
This is a more advanced way of searching classifieds.
This app is a direct portal to
Post, find, sell, and share all at your fingertips.
Easy interface to use and find what you need. After results are shown, just shake to search over again to find more.
Similar to Craigslist but better and cooler.
Every needed to take a quick picture but by the time the camera app opens, the moment is over. That is not a problem any more. With this app, you camera is your wallpaper and with a simple gesture, you can take a quick picture.
Swipe again to refresh or gesture "\" to view, edit, share photos.
Take pic swipe:
From center of device all the way to right.
You can open from main application icon
Swipe from bottom right to top left