There has been one case where it hasn't worked on the Android 2 Global phone, if it doesn't work for you send me an email and I will refund your money. Thanks!
* Beauty, Simplicity, and Reliability - myHomework has a gorgeous appearance and simple interface making it easy for anyone to use. Our apps fill their role as a planner without network connectivity.
* Amazing Anywhere - With highly rated apps for your phone, tablet and a wonderful website, it's the most complete on the go planner experience anywhere.
* Price - It is FREE and an ads-free experience is just $4.99/year across all of the apps and website.
* Experience - myHomework has been around since 2009 and continually improving the experience based on the feedback of our users.
But don't listen to us, check out just some of the coverage we've received...
2013: Edudemic The 16 Apps And Tools Worth Trying This Year
2012: HLNTV Top 4 Back to School Apps
2012: Yahoo News 10 Helpful Apps for Students
2012: The Street 10 Best Back-to-School Apps
2011: Main Street Back-to-School: The Best Smartphone Apps
2010: Mashable Top 10 Back to School Apps
2009: Time Magazine Top 10 Back To School Apps
2009: Business Insider The Top 10 Back-To-School iPhone Apps
The Free Android App:
Homework Organizer/Student Planner
With a Free myHomeworkapp.com account:
Reminders That Sync
Late & Upcoming From Home & Widget
myHomework accounts with ads are available free of charge. We also offer an ad-free service for those that wish to pay. Once an account's paid ad-free time has expired, they will begin to see ads again.
GPS - used to help find schools and classes nearby
Accounts - used to prepopulate email address when signing up
Internet - used to sync with myhomeworkapp.com
Phone State - used to get the identifier of the device
The 2.0 release made this app take advantage of most of the latest in android design and development best practices:
- works great on Jelly Bean now
- more responsive to user input
- landscape layouts
- honor android date & time preferences
- action bar and holo theme for a more beautiful look
- better support for 7” tablets
- long press homeworks to quick complete/uncomplete
- numerous other bug fixes
Are you looking for a replacement to that paper student planner, school diary, or academic agenda? myHomework is just what you're looking for.
The clean interface and design make this app great for college, high school, or middle school. This homework helper contains additional features that make it easy to use for high school students with a block class schedule. Keeping track of assignments has never been better!
The myHomework student agenda is today's students favorite way to focused and reduce anxiety. With this school tracker, the information normally hidden in the academic planner is now available everywhere.
Using myHomework as a school organizer makes keeping track of what assignments to do easier than ever before.
This simple Homework Planner will help you organise and keep track of your Homeworks. It's amazing how much more you can achieve just by being organised!
Grade tracking, timetabling and various other features are coming in future updates!
Remember to rate and leave a comment, this way I can take your ideas and improvements and implement them! I will always get back to you after an email, so feel free to send me a message directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
2. The app has five(5) main screens:
- Main Menu
- List with all homework assignments, sorted on date, with counters for the amount of homework not "done" yet.
- List with all Exams, sorted on date,
- Timetable for the current day
- Timetable for the current week
3. You can define your own subjects/lessons.
You can define the start and end times of the lessons.
Upto 20 lessons per day.
You can define contact information for each subject.
4. Feature to make a temporary (one lesson, one day) timetable change.
5. ---> Possible to use a 2- 3- and 4-week timetable (enable it in the Settings!)
6. ---> Possible to use a rotating timetable (enable it in the Settings!)
7. By (short) Clicking on a lesson in the timetable screens, you can define homework for that lesson.
By (long) Clicking on a lesson in the timetable screens, you can define a one-time timetable change for that lesson.
8. In the Timetable screens, there are indications for unfinished homework and examinations for lessons.
9. By sweeping left or right on the timetable screen, you can go forward or backward in time.
Sweep down is back to current day/week
10. Multiple homescreen widgets available.
Tablet optimization was sponsored and designed by Digitally Different Srl
[Arabic translation by: Adel Al-Ghuzaili]
Do you need a Planner Widget? It is cool schedule widget too!
This app is Best Round Planning Chart & Round Scheduler !
Do you know Round-planner? At this time, Throw away boring-table timetable.
you can make pie chart of Seven day, and you can decorate it with cute animal.
It is Memories of childhood and kids!
Convenience function will be updated Continue. Thank!
Have a good day with ZooZooPlanner!
(This information has been translated. Please understand!)
-7inch tablet (Nexus7) also optimize!
*Easy to use Interface
*Attractive, yet lightweight and simple navigation
Homework Organizer Lets You:
-Add Subjects for all of your classes
-Add Assignments for each Subject
-Add descriptions and details for assignments as well as Due Dates
-Set Reminder Notifications to automatically notify you of an upcoming assignment
Homework Organizer goes wherever you go
-Easily keep track of Assignments and Due Dates
-Great for Students
-Great for Business Owners Too!
Never Miss an Assignment Again!
Use Pushpin Reminders to remember important tasks and events, or just take some quick notes to look over later. Don’t forget to pick up your friend from the airport, and definitely don’t forget their birthday present! Don’t forget to buy some bread, don’t forget to do your assignment, and don’t forget to watch Family Guy. Hear about a book that might be interesting, quickly note it down for later. Doctor’s appointment? Won’t start on time anyway, but set a reminder just in case.
- Pushpin Reminders do not disappear when you clear your notifications
- You can add details or notes to your reminders, anything from a phone number to an entire shopping list
- Don’t be bored by a single notification icon, you can choose from a variety of standard icons to display with your reminder
- You can immediately display a reminder in your status bar, or set the date and time to create an alarm for a future reminder
- You can archive reminders to re-use them later, or if you simply do not want some reminders in your status bar
MORE features are coming!
Please send all requests and comments to email@example.com.
Prevent phone from sleeping: This permission is used to wake the phone and keep the screen on for a few seconds when a reminder is displayed.
Control vibrator: This permission is used to allow the phone to vibrate when a reminder is displayed. For each reminder, you can choose whether or not you would like the phone to vibrate (as well as play a notification sound).
Automatically start at boot: This permission is used to display reminders that were still active or have been missed while the phone was off.
People have been using day planners to control their time for generations. The appearance of personal computers brought about organizers. Then mobile applications began to appear.
The application named Carpe Diem (Latin - seize the day) introduces the main advantages of a day planner into your mobile device. If you cannot keep in mind the birthdays of your friends or their children or if you would like to remember the date of your sister or friend’s wedding, Carpe Diem is there to help you.
It was developed with an aim to get a simple, functional, and intuitive application. We designed it for our own use, but then decided to make it available for all users.
Carpe Diem features:
- Simple and intuitive interface
- List of important events (birthdays, weddings, and other annual family celebrations)
- To do list
You cannot arrange your tasks by date? Use the "Task list". Add new tasks and change their priority (order). Complete them. Save important events of your friends and relatives’ life. It will make you closer to them. Everything is very easy and convenient.
Tags: to do list, todo list, tasks list, tasks, diary, calendar, do it, gtd, getting things done, to-do, task, notes, checklist, time schedule, memo, notepad, agenda, docket, things to be done, time scheme, timetable, jobs list, work list, schedule planner, just.
SplenDO is smart task list for everyday use.
It is truly usable with great user experience.
No matter who you are and what you do - you will be better organized!
At home, at work and in your free time - you will focus on really important things!
SplenDO is powerful in its simplicity and convenience of use.
• User friendly task management
• Grouping tasks in handy task lists
• Smart home screen widgets show instantly what to do
• Intelligent notifications exactly when you need them
• Syncing with Google that just works
• Adding tasks via voice
• Notifications use sounds, vibrations and built-in speech synthesizer (TTS)
• Icon widget - icon with optional today's and overdue tasks counter
• List Widget - resizable widget displays upcoming tasks
• Status bar - component (in the notifications area) keeping you up to date
• Quick Task Bar - to add something hot quickly
• Support for recurring tasks
• Time for shopping? Need to add many tasks at one go? Great, batch mode is on-board!
• Support for: tasks without a due date, all-day-long tasks and tasks at a specific hour of the day
• Bidirectional synchronization with Google Tasks
• Many useful configuration options
• Predefined task lists
• Actions on group of tasks (bulk actions, long-click selection support)
• Integration with sharing on Android - sharing tasks with other apps and receiving shared data
• Creating tasks from the content of system clipboard
• SplenDO is free to download and use
• Splend Apps support and more!
Task list, todo list, to-do list, task manager, grocery list, gmail tasks, get things done, GTD, geting things done, to do list, day planner, daily planner, checklist, notes, reminders, notepad.
Using synchronization you can easily move your tasks to SplenDO from other applications: Google Calendar, Shopping List, GTasks, Astrid, Wunderlist, Any.DO, ColorNote, Remember The Milk, Out of milk, Todoist, Taskos, Yata Todo List, ToodleDo, Evernote, Producteev and many others that support syncing with Google Tasks.
"Schedule St." is a day planner application for Android.
Incorporating various functions such as TO-DO lists, text memos, voice memos, photos and functions.
It can be further customized just like adding refills.
The integration of the TODO and Note memos allows linkage of the scheduled plan with its corresponding information.
This allows you to quickly access the registered information for reference.
Since the system incorporates synchronization with Google calendar, you can continue to use the schedule you have been previously using without any effort.
-Google Calendar Sync
Multiple calendar management
-Google Tasks Sync
This free version has the following limitations.
- Ads is displayed
Their limitations are unlocked by installing a paid application for "Schedule St.".
Android OS 1.6/2.1/2.2/2.3/3.0/3.1/3.2/4.0/4.1/4.2/4.3/4.4
[ELECOM Apps Web]
This App has won the junior prize at the first international app art awards, initiated by the center for art and mediatechnology in Karlsruhe.
The app supports english and german, if you want to have another language please write me and I'll try to translate it.
- Add Widgets to your homescreen (timetable, homework & exam)
- Insert your Timetable
- Display an overview of a subject
- Direct access to the next homework/exam from the mainmenu
- Enter your marks
- Weight your marks
- Calculate the needed mark for your desired average
- Display an mark overview for all subjects
- Enter your homework
- Prioritize your homework
- Write down some notes
- Insert your next exams
- You have more than one week? activate it in settings
If you still find some german words, please report them to me!
Planner is a simple app that will enable you to keep track of all the work you need to do from the click of a button!
You can add, delete and edit the homework at any time as well as *check them off as you do them (COMING SOON)*
Please leave any feedback and any suggestions and I will try and include them in future updates!
Solved the problem but you're not sure you got it right?
Meet yHomework - the algebra calculator that gives you a full step-by-step solution!
yHomework is an easy to use Math solver, designed for humans. Enter your expression or equation, and get the full step-by-step solution! Just the same as your teacher would write on the board, and just the same as you would solve it in your notebook.
Say you have: 3(x+5)=6
Not sure what to do next? Just type it in and get the step-by-step solution with just one tap - no excuses, no hassle - get the full deal, for free!
Current material covers:
Simplification, single unknown equation, 2 equation sets, quadratic equations.
Questions? Comments? Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
It's simple but powerful, you can also use it as a memo, notepad or schedule tool. Everything will be arranged and recorded in good order.
- Task organized by group
- Group organized by category
- Multi color and display style
- Password protection
- Data Syncing / Sdcard Backup
- Convenient data sharing
- create groups to separate tasks
- create categorys to manage groups
- long press group to do [Add] [Rename] [Delete] [Export] operations
- long press task to do [Modify] [Delete] [Share] [Set Priority] [Set Reminder] operations
- use [Clear Done] to clear those Done tasks quickly
- daily & weekly task will recover automatically
- select the theme you like
Afer [Clear done] , those done tasks of group [Daily] and [Weekly] will not be listed out, but they will reappear when new day/week comes.
(You can try our free edition before you buy this)
With Planner you can:
• Keep track of your day. See your ongoing and upcoming classes
• Save your daily plan
• Manage your homework and exams (grades included)
• Add reminders for important classes, homework and exams
• Keep track of your absences
• Auto-mute the device when a class starts
• Optimized experience to take advantage of larger screens for tablet users
• View your performance based on the grades you get
• Create multiple profiles than just School such as Tuition, Guitar course etc.
• Remove ads
Official Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117892748602792748396
Due to very limited free time, you won't see a major update in a while. Though, I work on it on weekends so every Sunday there should be a new update.