Creating new tasks is always simple to do, requiring only a few sequential steps to complete. Schedule Planner allows users to edit and change their individual tasks or by batch editing multiple tasks. Users can even create notes attached to each task if they need more details. Use our PLANNED vs ACTUAL task tracking functions to commit a task as being accomplish to chart your schedule accurately. See these results on the statistics screen.
CATEGORIES AND STATISTICS
Busy users are provided with a flexible set of categories like “Meals”, “Health”, and “Work”. Tasks are then color coordinated by category for convenience and to monitor their statistics. The app employs in-depth pie-chart and bar graph diagrams to let users see how they spend their time based on category with a quick glance.
Tasks and full days can be planned in advance & viewed day-by-day via a practical graphic calendar or list view. See category colors mark each day on your calendar with planned tasks.
EXPORT & BACKUP
Keep track of your schedule by exporting your schedule via CSV or PDF along with notes. Also backup your data to the cloud to keep it safe and secure and to restore your data between devices.
Sync your task lists with Google Calendar.
Custom Categories to define your own breakdowns.
Advanced Alerts and Notifications
The world is busier than ever; take this opportunity to start optimizing your time and become more productive with Schedule Planner Classic!
Schedule Planner Classic is developed by Digi117, Ltd.
Memory like a sieve? Now there’s no need to remember all those things that you have to do, because To Do
Reminder can do that for you! It’s quick and easy to use; you can set a task in the reminder list in mere seconds.
It has following key features
- Easy and quick to set reminders.
- No need to type anywhere in the application, you can handle it with a voice.
- Set one-off task, or repeat it daily, weekly, monthly,Weekdays,Yearly.
- Synchronise birthdays of your friends from Facebook, Phonebook, Google Calendar, or add them manually.
- Send birthday wishes to your friends.
- Post birthday wishes on your friends Facebook wall or send them Wishes by Gmail, SMS, WhatsApp.
Important Note - Sony Xperia phone users! Make sure to add application to 'Stamina Mode' white list - without it alarm won't be able to wake up the device! Please make sure that you don't prevent the alarms from working with a battery saver app, a task killer app.
Why does the app ask permissions to access personal data?
Contact access - It allow the app to sync birthdays from phonebook and show that on Birthdays screen
Photos / Media / Files- It allow the app to take backup or restore the tasks and birthdays.
Identity: - It helps you to notify that, is there an important bug fix or an app update.
Got a question or suggestion? Just email us, and we will be happy to help.
YOU CAN HELP! BY
* Give Rating and comment on Google Play.
* Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ToDoReminder
* Join us on Google+ page https://www.google.com/+Todoreminder
* Share and join on Facebook, Google+ or twitter using this link
It will keep us motivated to work on new features.You can contact with us at http://www.todoreminder.com
* Beauty, Simplicity, and Reliability - myHomework has a modern design and simple interface making it easy for anyone to use. Our apps fill their role as a planner without network connectivity.
* Amazing Anywhere - With highly rated apps for your phone, tablet and a wonderful website, it's the most complete on the go planner experience anywhere.
* Price - It is free and a premium ads-free experience is just $4.99/year across all of the apps and website.
* Experience - myHomework has been around since 2009 and continually improving the experience based on the feedback of our users.
But don't listen to us, check out just some of the coverage we've received...
2014: PCWorld 10 Best Apps for Students
2014: Family Circle Magazine 10 Best Apps for Students
2014: USAToday Best Back to School Apps
2013: Edudemic The 16 Apps And Tools Worth Trying This Year
2012: HLNTV Top 4 Back to School Apps
2012: Yahoo News 10 Helpful Apps for Students
2012: The Street 10 Best Back-to-School Apps
2011: Main Street Back-to-School: The Best Smartphone Apps
2010: Mashable Top 10 Back to School Apps
2009: Time Magazine Top 10 Back To School Apps
2009: Business Insider The Top 10 Back-To-School iPhone Apps
The Free Android App:
Homework Organizer/Student Planner
With a Free myHomeworkapp.com account:
Reminders That Sync
Late & Upcoming From Home & Widget
Free Blue, Black and Pink Themes
With a paid Premium Account:
Access to over 60 Themes
Upload pictures and files to your homework and classes
Class Schedule Widget for Today's Classes
myHomework accounts with ads are available free of charge. We also offer a premium ad-free service for those that wish to pay. Once an account's paid premium time has expired, they will be converted back to the free plan.
Course Location - used to help find schools and classes nearby
Accounts - used to prepopulate email address when signing up
Internet - used to sync with myhomeworkapp.com
Phone State - used to get the identifier of the device
Do you forget your school agenda? Have trouble when you study reading what you wrote in your planner? Are you looking for a replacement to that paper student planner, school diary, or academic agenda? myHomework is just what you're looking for.
The clean interface and design make this app great for college, high school, or middle school. This homework agenda contains additional features that make it easy to use for high school students with a block class schedule. Keeping track of assignments has never been better! With myHomework, you'll never forget to study again.
The myHomework student agenda is today's students favorite way to focused, reduce anxiety and study better. With this school agenda, the information normally hidden in the academic planner is now available everywhere.
Using myHomework as a school organizer makes keeping track of what assignments to do easier than ever before. With myHomework, when it's time to study, you won't waste any time trying to remember what to work on.
Improve your study habits; start using myHomework to track your assignments today!
This simple Homework Planner will help you organise and keep track of your Homeworks. It's amazing how much more you can achieve just by being organised!
Grade tracking, timetabling and various other features are coming in future updates!
Remember to rate and leave a comment, this way I can take your ideas and improvements and implement them! I will always get back to you after an email, so feel free to send me a message directly to email@example.com. Thanks!
Unlike a paper planner or school diary, My Study Life integrates all areas of your academic life - see homework due and overdue for classes, classes which conflict with your exams and even add revision tasks for a specific exam - all in a free, easy to use application. Far from your standard calendar, My Study Life is optimized to work for your school life right from the start with support for week and day rotation schedules. Add your classes and view them in a beautiful, instantly identifiable, familiar week view.
My Study Life seamlessly syncs your data between devices, allowing you to use the app even when offline. You can add a task on the move from your phone or tablet and it will be instantly available on the web app.
With My Study Life you can...
Track your tasks - homework, assignments, reminders and revision. Store your tasks with ease in the cloud, accessible anywhere.
Store exams - keep those all important exams alongside your classes and revision tasks.
Manage your classes - your paper planner, turbocharged. Supporting day and week rotation timetables, advanced academic year/term support and integration into tasks you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.
Get notified - reminders for unfinished tasks, upcoming exams and classes before they even start.
Share – My Study Life allows teachers to create and share their timetable securely with students in the same school (currently in private beta).
Also available on iPhone, Windows 8, Windows Phone and the web.
Planning out your entire week is a bummer - Do it (Tomorrow) lets you give yourself reminders for today, but makes it really easy to push things off to tomorrow.
* Full virtual todo notebook experience
* Fastest todo entry
* Simple interface - just todo, just today and tomorrow
* Easily check off tasks as completed or delete them altogether
* Reorder and edit existing tasks
* Takes advantage of the latest hi-res displays
* Access and sync your tasks with the free web version at http://www.tomorrow.do -
* you can add tasks from Google Chrome with an easy extension
Available Widgets for your Android Home Page (via In-App Purchase)
* A 1x1 icon widget which just shows how many tasks are left for today
* A 3x3 and a 4x4 widget to show you a quick view of your tasks for today and let you add tasks quickly
★★ Important Notes: ★★
Access the Sync and Font settings by pressing the menu button on your phone
Setting up sync:
1. Press the menu button, select 'Settings'
2. Enter an email and password to protect your tasks
### NOTE To Do It Tomorrow FANS! ###
Thanks a lot for your support and for the nice reviews! You are all awesome!
We listen to you and are working on adding features you are missing!
Reviewing the app helps us a lot, so thanks for the feedback and supporting Do It (Tomorrow)!
If you want to talk to us directly or support the App, find us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/todoApp and Twitter: http://twitter.com/todoTomorrow
2. You can define your own subjects/lessons.
You can define the start and end times of the lessons.
Upto 20 lessons per day.
You can define contact information for each subject.
3. Feature to make a temporary (one lesson, one day) timetable change.
4. ---> Possible to use a 2- 3- and 4-week timetable (enable it in the Settings!)
5. ---> Possible to use a rotating timetable (enable it in the Settings!)
6. By (short) Clicking on a lesson in the timetable screens, you can define homework for that lesson.
By (long) Clicking on a lesson in the timetable screens, you can define a one-time timetable change for that lesson.
7. In the Timetable screens, there are indications for unfinished homework and examinations for lessons.
8. By sweeping left or right on the timetable screen, you can go forward or backward in time.
Sweep down is back to current day/week
9. Multiple homescreen widgets available.
Tablet optimization was sponsored and designed by Digitally Different Srl
[Arabic translation by: Adel Al-Ghuzaili]
Equations, inequalities and graphs leave you frustrated?
Tried to solve the problem but you're not sure you got it right?
Meet yHomework - the math solver that actually works 100% of the time!
No gimmicks, no fuss, no excuses - we simply give you the an instant full step-by-step solution and explanation.
yHomework is an easy to use Math solver, just enter your question or equation, and the app will immediately give you the answer together with the full step-by-step solution!
Say you have: 3x+5=8
Not sure what to do next? Just type it into the app and get the step-by-step solution with just one click!
It's just that simple! 1.. 2.. 3.. and you're a math whiz!
OVER A MILLION USERS CAN'T BE WRONG! DOWNLOAD yHomework TODAY!
Current material covers:
Simplification, single unknown equation, 2 equation sets, quadratic equations, Inequalities and function graphs.
Questions? Comments? Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join millions of users worldwide and make your learning progress faster and more enjoyable.
Use it to get help when you're stuck with a problem. Hit the steps button, and see a full step-by-step solution!
Students can use it as a tool to learn Math, while parents can use it to quickly check their kid’s homework. With PhotoMath, you can have a Math teacher in your pocket! :)
PhotoMath currently supports basic arithmetics, fractions, decimal numbers, linear equations and several functions like logarithms. Support for new Math is constantly added in new releases as we aim to make the entire Math easy to learn.
Handwritten text is not supported, only printed problems from Math textbooks.
PhotoMath is not fully magical (yet) and it is possible to find a Math problem our app will not recognize. If this happens, please send us feedback. With your help, our team of wizards will add new spells to PhotoMath and make it more magical in the future versions. :)
Keywords: PhotoMath, Photo Math, PhotoMath app
"Schedule St." is a day planner / schedule organizer / calendar application for Android. It's FREE.
Incorporating various functions such as TO-DO lists, text memos, voice memos, photos and functions.
It can be further customized just like adding design refills (including cute design).
The integration of the TODO and Note memos allows linkage of the scheduled plan with its corresponding information.
This allows you to quickly access the registered information for reference.
Since the system incorporates synchronization with Google calendar, you can continue to use the schedule you have been previously using without any effort.
- Day Planner
- Google Calendar Sync
- Multiple calendar management
- You can switch multiple calendars by swiping.
Good for management of family schedule.
- Todo list
- Google Tasks Sync
- Text Memo
- Photo Memo
- Voice memo
- Calendar Widget (Monthly/Weekly/Daily/TODO/Memo shortcut)
This free version has the following limitations.
- Ads is displayed
Their limitations are unlocked by installing a paid design refills for "Schedule St.".
Android OS 1.6/2.1/2.2/2.3/3.0/3.1/3.2/4.0/4.1/4.2/4.3/4.4/5.0
[ELECOM Apps Web]
Schedule assignments with due-dates
Never forget to do an assignment again with the Homework App!
- Use a powerful task list that supports batch operations
- Enjoy a fully scrollable calendar with daily, weekly, monthly and agenda view
- Define your personal goals and add tasks to them
- Set multiple reminders for tasks and events
- Divide your tasks into subtasks
- Set repeating tasks and events
- Get organized with a daily step-by-step routine
- Use resizable Widgets in 4 different formats
- Attach files and photos to your tasks and appointments
- Sync your data between devices without effort
- Attach Google Maps locations to your tasks and events
- Use the Clean-Up feature to easily prioritize your task list
- Use a daily journal to keep track of your life
- Never forget the birthdays of your friends
- Apply GTD principles to your daily life
- Convert your tasks, goals, notes and events into each other
- Access your data from a PC (web version)
Advanced features (Plus Version Upgrade):
- Schedule your tasks directly on the calendar
- Plan your goals in project view
- Sync your To-Do list with Google Tasks
- Create backups and restore them
- Time your tasks with a To-Do list timer
- Draw your own notes and attach them to tasks and events
- Create audio recordings and attach them to your tasks and events
- Have the option to reset all your tasks or events
- Protect your data with a password
- Export your data to CSV files
With isoTimer you can:
...orient yourself toward your goals
...prepare each day with care using a calendar and a to-do list
...balance your professional and your private life
...focus on the most important tasks
...never forget ideas or events
IsoTimer organizer is the ideal companion for planning all parts of your life!
The perfect ToDo Calendar Planner for personal and business use.
- synchronize data between all your devices
- optimized for phones and tablets
- light and dark theme available
- easily save your lessons, tasks and holidays
- view your timetable as list and as grid
- search in your timetable and tasks
- optional two,three or four week cycle
- one 4x1 widget for each lessons and tasks
- one resizable widget (2x2 minimum) for each
- lock screen widgets for each (Android 4.2)
- notifications for lessons and tomorrows tasks
- automute phone during lesson
- dashclock extension
- Full network access: needed for synchronization
- Receive data from Internet: needed for synchronization
- Find accounts: needed for synchronization
- Read sync settings: needed for synchronization
- Write sync settings: needed for synchronization
- Start at boot: needed for automute and notifications
With over 25 million downloads Jorte is one of the most popular calendar&organizer applications.
We have spent all of our time and effort into making the application look as close to a real personal organizer as possible. Enjoy this highly customizable app, you cannot find an application which has as many functions as Jorte.
For personal use or for business Jorte will assist you to manage your daily schedule thoroughly.
o Side Menu - Inside the Side Menu you can decide what to show like Today's Events, diary, tasks, etc.
o Count Down Feature - See how many days are left for an event on the calendar.
o Now supporting a diary feature. We have also added a function to include photos in the events (diary).
o Jorte Cloud: feature for multi-device syncing and backup.
o Display Lunar Calendar.
o Various widgets are available.
o Monthly, Daily, and Weekly views are available.
o Important appointments are shown in red.
o See completed appointments at a glance.
o Adjust the first day of the week.
o Import and Export the contents to CSV format.
o It can synchronize with Google Calendar and Jorte Cloud on the PC.
* It can also synchronize your events in Yahoo! Calendar, Microsoft® Exchange ActiveSync, Instagram, and more by using Jorte Sync (Free).
* Please check here for the latest information:
= Event Calendars (Free) =
With this function, you can add many calendars containing events related to your interests like weather, news, sports, and much more.
- Some examples
o Weather Forecast (Global) (*http://goo.gl/Qv0zML) / News / Food Recipes.
o Professional Sports: Four major leagues in the USA available [MLB-NBA-NFL-NHL] / Soccer.
* There are many more event calendars available as well.
= Jorte Cloud (Free) =
Sync Jorte Calendar, entries, and Tasks to Jorte Cloud. * (It can also be used from your smartphonehttp://jorte.net/)
You can access Jorte Cloud from home, office, and anywhere else from a PC, smartphone or tablet with internet access. It even works as a backup of your schedules and task lists.
Sign-up to get a free Jorte Cloud Account and start taking advantage of the cloud experience!
= Jorte Store =
You can purchase icons and backgrounds images to use in Jorte Calendar. Download contents that are free or paid and start customizing your calendar!
Daily calendars are also available, with this function a new image will be updated daily for the current day.
- Daily Contents
o HJ-Story © HJ-Story
o THE DOG - Daily Calendar © artlist
- Character Contents
o Hello Kitty (*http://goo.gl/ySh6Ys)-My Melody-Little Twin Stars ©'76,'14 SANRIO APPR.NO.S550459
* There are many more contents available at the Jorte Store.
The screen display will automatically adjust to any screen size, whether on smartphone or on tablet, as well as portrait or landscape mode.
(Notepad, memo, note, sticker, notebook, notes pad)
Please, make a backup of data.
Widgets are not apps, therefore there will not be an app icon. Use the widget as a widget and it will work just fine.