2. You can define your own subjects/lessons.
You can define the start and end times of the lessons.
Upto 20 lessons per day.
You can define contact information for each subject.
3. Feature to make a temporary (one lesson, one day) timetable change.
4. ---> Possible to use a 2- 3- and 4-week timetable (enable it in the Settings!)
5. ---> Possible to use a rotating timetable (enable it in the Settings!)
6. By (short) Clicking on a lesson in the timetable screens, you can define homework for that lesson.
By (long) Clicking on a lesson in the timetable screens, you can define a one-time timetable change for that lesson.
7. In the Timetable screens, there are indications for unfinished homework and examinations for lessons.
8. By sweeping left or right on the timetable screen, you can go forward or backward in time.
Sweep down is back to current day/week
9. Multiple homescreen widgets available.
Tablet optimization was sponsored and designed by Digitally Different Srl
[Arabic translation by: Adel Al-Ghuzaili]
Equations, inequalities and graphs leave you frustrated?
Tried to solve the problem but you're not sure you got it right?
Meet yHomework - the math solver that actually works 100% of the time!
No gimmicks, no fuss, no excuses - we simply give you the an instant full step-by-step solution and explanation.
yHomework is an easy to use Math solver, just enter your question or equation, and the app will immediately give you the answer together with the full step-by-step solution!
Say you have: 3x+5=8
Not sure what to do next? Just type it into the app and get the step-by-step solution with just one click!
It's just that simple! 1.. 2.. 3.. and you're a math whiz!
OVER A MILLION USERS CAN'T BE WRONG! DOWNLOAD yHomework TODAY!
Current material covers:
Simplification, single unknown equation, 2 equation sets, quadratic equations, Inequalities and function graphs.
Questions? Comments? Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Beauty, Simplicity, and Reliability - myHomework has a modern design and simple interface making it easy for anyone to use. Our apps fill their role as a planner without network connectivity.
* Amazing Anywhere - With highly rated apps for your phone, tablet and a wonderful website, it's the most complete on the go planner experience anywhere.
* Price - It is free and a premium ads-free experience is just $4.99/year across all of the apps and website.
* Experience - myHomework has been around since 2009 and continually improving the experience based on the feedback of our users.
But don't listen to us, check out just some of the coverage we've received...
2014: PCWorld 10 Best Apps for Students
2014: Family Circle Magazine 10 Best Apps for Students
2014: USAToday Best Back to School Apps
2013: Edudemic The 16 Apps And Tools Worth Trying This Year
2012: HLNTV Top 4 Back to School Apps
2012: Yahoo News 10 Helpful Apps for Students
2012: The Street 10 Best Back-to-School Apps
2011: Main Street Back-to-School: The Best Smartphone Apps
2010: Mashable Top 10 Back to School Apps
2009: Time Magazine Top 10 Back To School Apps
2009: Business Insider The Top 10 Back-To-School iPhone Apps
The Free Android App:
Homework Organizer/Student Planner
With a Free myHomeworkapp.com account:
Reminders That Sync
Late & Upcoming From Home & Widget
Free Blue, Black and Pink Themes
With a paid Premium Account:
Access to over 60 Themes
Upload pictures and files to your homework and classes
Class Schedule Widget for Today's Classes
myHomework accounts with ads are available free of charge. We also offer a premium ad-free service for those that wish to pay. Once an account's paid premium time has expired, they will be converted back to the free plan.
Course Location - used to help find schools and classes nearby
Accounts - used to prepopulate email address when signing up
Internet - used to sync with myhomeworkapp.com
Phone State - used to get the identifier of the device
Do you forget your school agenda? Have trouble when you study reading what you wrote in your planner? Are you looking for a replacement to that paper student planner, school diary, or academic agenda? myHomework is just what you're looking for.
The clean interface and design make this app great for college, high school, or middle school. This homework agenda contains additional features that make it easy to use for high school students with a block class schedule. Keeping track of assignments has never been better! With myHomework, you'll never forget to study again.
The myHomework student agenda is today's students favorite way to focused, reduce anxiety and study better. With this school agenda, the information normally hidden in the academic planner is now available everywhere.
Using myHomework as a school organizer makes keeping track of what assignments to do easier than ever before. With myHomework, when it's time to study, you won't waste any time trying to remember what to work on.
Improve your study habits; start using myHomework to track your assignments today!
This simple Homework Planner will help you organise and keep track of your Homeworks. It's amazing how much more you can achieve just by being organised!
Grade tracking, timetabling and various other features are coming in future updates!
Remember to rate and leave a comment, this way I can take your ideas and improvements and implement them! I will always get back to you after an email, so feel free to send me a message directly to email@example.com. Thanks!
Unlike a paper planner or school diary, My Study Life integrates all areas of your academic life - see homework due and overdue for classes, classes which conflict with your exams and even add revision tasks for a specific exam - all in a free, easy to use application. Far from your standard calendar, My Study Life is optimized to work for your school life right from the start with support for week and day rotation schedules. Add your classes and view them in a beautiful, instantly identifiable, familiar week view.
My Study Life seamlessly syncs your data between devices, allowing you to use the app even when offline. You can add a task on the move from your phone or tablet and it will be instantly available on the web app.
With My Study Life you can...
Track your tasks - homework, assignments, reminders and revision. Store your tasks with ease in the cloud, accessible anywhere.
Store exams - keep those all important exams alongside your classes and revision tasks.
Manage your classes - your paper planner, turbocharged. Supporting day and week rotation timetables, advanced academic year/term support and integration into tasks you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.
Get notified - reminders for unfinished tasks, upcoming exams and classes before they even start.
Share – My Study Life allows teachers to create and share their timetable securely with students in the same school (currently in private beta).
Also available on iPhone, Windows 8, Windows Phone and the web.
Memory like a sieve? Now there’s no need to remember all those things that you have to do, because To Do
Reminder can do that for you! It’s quick and easy to use; you can set a task in the reminder list in mere seconds.
It has following key features
- Easy and quick to set reminders.
- No need to type anywhere in the application, you can handle it with a voice.
- Set one-off task, or repeat it daily, weekly, monthly,Weekdays,Yearly.
- Synchronise birthdays of your friends from Facebook, Phonebook, Google Calendar, or add them manually.
- Send birthday wishes to your friends.
- Post birthday wishes on your friends Facebook wall or send them Wishes by Gmail, SMS, WhatsApp.
Important Note - Sony Xperia phone users! Make sure to add application to 'Stamina Mode' white list - without it alarm won't be able to wake up the device! Please make sure that you don't prevent the alarms from working with a battery saver app, a task killer app.
Why does the app ask permissions to access personal data?
Contact access - It allow the app to sync birthdays from phonebook and show that on Birthdays screen
Photos / Media / Files- It allow the app to take backup or restore the tasks and birthdays.
Identity: - It helps you to notify that, is there an important bug fix or an app update.
Got a question or suggestion? Just email us, and we will be happy to help.
YOU CAN HELP! BY
* Give Rating and comment on Google Play.
* Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ToDoReminder
* Join us on Google+ page https://www.google.com/+Todoreminder
* Share and join on Facebook, Google+ or twitter using this link
It will keep us motivated to work on new features.You can contact with us at http://www.todoreminder.com
"This app represents mobile task management at it finest." - Mashable
• Add and complete tasks on the go.
• Sync with Remember The Milk online (limit once every 24 hours). Great for backing up your tasks and notes.
• Organize the way you want to with priorities, due dates, time estimates, repeating, lists, tags, and more.
• Search your tasks and notes, and save your favourite searches as Smart Lists.
• See tasks nearby and plan the best way to get things done.
• And more! See www.rmilk.com/android for details.
★ Unlimited auto-syncing with Remember The Milk online.
★ Keep in sync with your tasks on multiple devices.
★ Get reminded with notifications for tasks due or nearby.
★ Widgets and badge goodness for your home screen.
★ And more! See www.rmilk.com/pro for details.
Follow Us For Updates:
Creating new tasks is always simple to do, requiring only a few sequential steps to complete. Schedule Planner allows users to edit and change their individual tasks or by batch editing multiple tasks. Users can even create notes attached to each task if they need more details. Use our PLANNED vs ACTUAL task tracking functions to commit a task as being accomplish to chart your schedule accurately. See these results on the statistics screen.
CATEGORIES AND STATISTICS
Busy users are provided with a flexible set of categories like “Meals”, “Health”, and “Work”. Tasks are then color coordinated by category for convenience and to monitor their statistics. The app employs in-depth pie-chart and bar graph diagrams to let users see how they spend their time based on category with a quick glance.
Tasks and full days can be planned in advance & viewed day-by-day via a practical graphic calendar or list view. See category colors mark each day on your calendar with planned tasks.
EXPORT & BACKUP
Keep track of your schedule by exporting your schedule via CSV or PDF along with notes. Also backup your data to the cloud to keep it safe and secure and to restore your data between devices.
Sync your task lists with Google Calendar.
Custom Categories to define your own breakdowns.
Advanced Alerts and Notifications
The world is busier than ever; take this opportunity to start optimizing your time and become more productive with Schedule Planner Classic!
Schedule Planner Classic is developed by Digi117, Ltd.
This is what you can achieve with TimeTune Schedule Planner.
Have you ever wondered how come some people seem to be able to do plenty of things in a single day while your time slips through your fingers?
The answer is that they have a very sound and organized distribution of time. They use healthy routines and stick to them, allowing them to squeeze every minute available and do everything in their schedule.
With TimeTune Schedule Planner, you can do the same.
Here are some features to help you achieve it:
★ Time management based on routines and suitable for everyone who values their time (workers, students, parents, freelancers...)
★ Routines can be daily, weekly or use any number of days up until 15, adding great flexibility to your schedule
★ Routine schedules work like a calendar but you don't need to enter calendar dates
★ Ability to design and send schedules for other people (useful for trainers, doctors or anyone who needs to craft routines for others)
★ Creation of attractive custom tags to quickly identify the activities in your schedule at a glance
★ Full customization for each notification independently (vibrations, sound, personal message, popup window and even voice)
★ Routine statistics to analyze and improve your distribution of time so that you can do everything in your schedule while detecting time leaks
★ You don't need to enter a duration for your activities in the planner, the app can work it out for you in your schedule
★ Reminders will allow you to schedule activities that don't quite fit in a routine: one-time activities, activities without duration or tasks with an odd repeating cycle
★ Widget with a completely customizable look so that you can examine the activities in your schedule the way you like
You can use TimeTune as your daily task reminder, daily activity manager, student calendar, timetable manager, schedule organizer, daily routine optimizer or daily planner, and it can be more convenient than a calendar for repetitive routine tasks, as it doesn't clutter your calendar schedule. We want TimeTune Schedule Planner to be a powerful productivity tool for you, so if you try it and like it don't hesitate to tell us what you'd like to add.
Remember, don't be a slave of time, use the time to your advantage.
But most of all... enjoy every minute!
FREE VERSION / PRO VERSION (though in-app purchase)
The only difference is that the Free Version shows ads, while the Pro Version doesn't. We've opted for a Free Version with ads but fully operative instead of a limited trial version, to benefit a lot of students who don't have the possibility to buy the Pro Version. This way, if you don't want to pay for using TimeTune in its full capacity, you don't have to.
- Needs in-app purchase permission to be able to get the full version
- Needs internet access to show ads in the free version
- Needs access to the storage so that you can backup your data
TimeTune Schedule Planner does not collect user data of any kind
If you have any issues with the app, please report them to the contact mail before giving a bad rating. We'll do our best to help you. Thanks!
YOU ARE IMPORTANT
TimeTune Schedule Planner is still young and for that reason your support is crucial. If you like it and think it has great potential please give us a nice review and a +1, it really helps. Thanks! But if you really don't, please send us a mail before giving a bad rating and tell us what you would change. We want to know your opinion in order to improve and make TimeTune better. Many many thanks!
Stay TimeTuned and don't miss any news!
Google+ ► https://plus.google.com/105034690219300532744
Facebook ► https://www.facebook.com/timetuneapp
Help translate ► https://timetune.oneskyapp.com
Beta testers ► https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/115980946943555967442
MSNBC - http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/48189836/ns/technology_and_science-back_to_school/t/essential-android-apps-college-students/
Lifehacker - http://lifehacker.com/5933051/lifehacker-pack-for-android-student-edition
Redmond Pie - http://www.redmondpie.com/studious-for-android-is-the-perfect-replacement-for-your-student-planner/
Android Authority - http://www.androidauthority.com/best-android-apps-high-school-students-80249/
Make Use Of - http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/school-schedule-homework-order-studious-android/
With Studious, your phone will never embarrass you in class again by going off. Forgetting about homework and tests will be a thing of the past.
- Silence your phone in class
- Remind you when homework and tests are due
- Save notes
•Want to support Studious? Download Studious+!
Where can I input my class's location?
Studious's note feature will allow you to input any text you want, such as your building name and class room.
Where can I add my campus map?
You can create a note with a URL of your campus map, it will automatically be created into a link which you can simply click to open your browser and view the map (file attachments such as .pdf will be supported in the future).
How do I add my teacher's/professor's name?
Notes support text input which will allow you to save miscellaneous information such as this.
Support for various school schedules
New icons and colors
***Do not use an app killer or task manager to kill Studious. Studious will not be able to silence your phone or give reminders if stopped by one of these applications.***
SplenDO is smart task list for everyday use.
It is truly usable with great user experience.
No matter who you are and what you do - you will be better organized!
At home, at work and in your free time - you will focus on really important things!
SplenDO is powerful in its simplicity and convenience of use.
• User friendly task management
• Grouping tasks in handy task lists
• Smart home screen widgets show instantly what to do
• Intelligent notifications exactly when you need them
• Syncing with Google that just works
• Adding tasks via voice
• Notifications use sounds, vibrations and built-in speech synthesizer (TTS)
• Icon widget - icon with optional today's and overdue tasks counter
• List Widget - resizable widget displays upcoming tasks
• Status bar - component (in the notifications area) keeping you up to date
• Quick Task Bar - to add something hot quickly
• Support for recurring tasks
• Time for shopping? Need to add many tasks at one go? Great, batch mode is on-board!
• Support for: tasks without a due date, all-day-long tasks and tasks at a specific hour of the day
• Bidirectional synchronization with Google Tasks
• Many useful configuration options
• Predefined task lists
• Actions on group of tasks (bulk actions, long-click selection support)
• Integration with sharing on Android - sharing tasks with other apps and receiving shared data
• Creating tasks from the content of system clipboard
• SplenDO is free to download and use
• Splend Apps support and more!
• Visit SplendApps.com: http://splendapps.com/
• Contact Us: http://splendapps.com/contact-us
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/SplendApps
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SplendApps
• Google+: https://google.com/+Splendapps
People have been using day planners to control their time for generations. The appearance of personal computers brought about organizers. Then mobile applications began to appear.
The application named Carpe Diem (Latin - seize the day) introduces the main advantages of a day planner into your mobile device. If you cannot keep in mind the birthdays of your friends or their children or if you would like to remember the date of your sister or friend’s wedding, Carpe Diem is there to help you.
It was developed with an aim to get a simple, functional, and intuitive application. We designed it for our own use, but then decided to make it available for all users.
Carpe Diem features:
- Simple and intuitive interface
- List of important events (birthdays, weddings, and other annual family celebrations)
- To do list
- Photo storage
You cannot arrange your tasks by date? Use the "Task list". Add new tasks and change their priority (order). Complete them. Save important events of your friends and relatives’ life. It will make you closer to them. Everything is very easy and convenient.
Planner Plus provides kinds of settings for different requirements from kinds of people. You’ll find the best way to meet your requirements in our app. Also, if you have any other great ideas or suggestions to make this app better please contact us with an email, which will be very appreciate.
- Sync with Google calendar and events
- Show or hide calendars as you want
- Add, edit or delete events easily
- Supports full recurring period
- Manually time slot
- Supports all-day & cross-day events
- Supports tasks and projects with sub-tasks
- Supports recurring tasks and projects
- 5 different status for tasks and projects
- 25 priorities for tasks and projects
- System reminder for each task
- Unlimited number of notes for each day
- Manage notes in day, week and month view
- Easily to add, edit and delete notes
Other Key Features
- Day, Week, Month and Tasks modules for better management
- Very well designed user interface
- Full records searching including events, tasks and notes
- Set the first day of week manually
- Select the launch view as you want
About free version
1. Without week view
2. Search function removed
3. Does not support projects and recurring tasks
Please write to us before leaving negative reviews, as we can often help with your problem or help you better use this app.
If you have any problems or suggestions please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, you’ll get a response in a short time.
Our task planner key features include: seamless cloud sync, speech recognition, customizable time and location reminders, shared tasks, multimedia notes, and gesture support.
*Named a “Top 10 MUST-HAVE App” by the New York Times*
Make every day a success with Any.do:
Clean and smart design keeps you focused on your goals for the day
Collaborate with colleagues, friends, and spouses to get things done together
Update grocery lists, chores, and ‘Honey Do’ lists in real-time with your spouse and family
Attach video, audio, photo and Dropbox files to any task
Set recurring tasks for regularly scheduled todo’s
Access all of your lists at home, the office, or on the go. Your Any.do task manager stays perfectly synced on your mobile, web app, or Chrome
Intuitive drag and drop, swipe to complete, and shake to remove make Any.do a great planner for organizing tasks faster
Use voice entry to speak you tasks into a list, or type with our powerful auto-suggest feature
Any.do Moment, our widely praised daily planner, will make managing your life fun again
When you handle work, family, and personal life in one place, you end up having a lot more time for what matters.
If you’re a true pro, Any.do gets even better with a Premium subscription
**Special launch price for a limited time only $2.99/ month or $26.99/ year**
(Regularly $4.99/ month or $49.99/ year)
Enjoy an unlimited amount of our free Any.do features above, plus:
An array of special color themes
Fully customizable reminders for anything from bi-weekly meetings to every-other-day phone calls to Mom
Location based reminders that pop up exactly when and where you need them
Priority support from our in-house team of Any.do experts
Premium subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel at any time, but we are unable to issue refunds for any pay periods that have already been billed. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
Schedule assignments with due-dates
Never forget to do an assignment again with the Homework App!
"Schedule St." is a day planner / schedule organizer / calendar application for Android. It's FREE.
Incorporating various functions such as TO-DO lists, text memos, voice memos, photos and functions.
It can be further customized just like adding design refills (including cute design).
The integration of the TODO and Note memos allows linkage of the scheduled plan with its corresponding information.
This allows you to quickly access the registered information for reference.
Since the system incorporates synchronization with Google calendar, you can continue to use the schedule you have been previously using without any effort.
- Day Planner
- Google Calendar Sync
- Multiple calendar management
- You can switch multiple calendars by swiping.
Good for management of family schedule.
- Todo list
- Google Tasks Sync
- Text Memo
- Photo Memo
- Voice memo
- Calendar Widget (Monthly/Weekly/Daily/TODO/Memo shortcut)
This free version has the following limitations.
- Ads is displayed
Their limitations are unlocked by installing a paid design refills for "Schedule St.".
Android OS 1.6/2.1/2.2/2.3/3.0/3.1/3.2/4.0/4.1/4.2/4.3/4.4/5.0
[ELECOM Apps Web]