Wow. I agree with Shaaz and Alex. Pace is brutal, but quality is excellent. Would be nice to have fps on screen. And could you raise the vbo cube limit. My One X gives me no difference between VBOs on and off.
Nice. I'm currently working on a versatile 3D game engine. This helps with learning a little bit more about VBO's and VAOs.
. Works flawlessly. And lesson 6 reminds me Minecraft xD
A total lie. Thanks for making me download this app and waste my phone storage. It isn't even like it actually does what it is meant to do
Best Tutorial Out There Great variety of examples. Saved me days of coding. Thanks!
Good tuts Pretty much NeHe for Android.
- Added live wallpaper examples.
- Updated Lesson Eight: Improved lighting.
- Added Lesson Eight: An Intro to IBOs (Index Buffer Objects)
- Added Lesson Seven: An Intro to VBOs (Vertex Buffer Objects)
- Now using libGDX OpenGL ES 2 JNI wrapper for VBO support on Froyo.
- Updated description due to a complaint about there being no "tutorials".
- Added Lesson Six: Texture Filtering Modes.