Welcome to HOMER Reading, the proven learn-to-read app for kids ages 2-8. Nurturing, fun and easy to use, HOMER Reading grows with children as they learn and develop at every age and stage. Just 15 minutes a day was shown to increase early reading scores by 74% in a recent study. And with stories and activities customized to each child’s interests, they’ll learn while having fun.
When kids read about what they love, they love learning to read. HOMER Reading combines your child’s passions and current reading level to create a personalized learn-to-read plan on their Android phone or tablet. It includes thousands of lessons and games on the alphabet, phonics, sight words, and more. HOMER Reading is great for toddlers learning their letters, support during preschool, and continued learning to help children become advanced, confident readers.
A HOMER Reading membership is needed to access and create a personalized learn-to-read plan, as well as the rest of the content HOMER offers. If you are already an existing HOMER member, just log in with your username and password. If you would like to try HOMER, you can by starting a trial for FREE for 30 days!
If you enjoy your trial, simply allow your membership to automatically continue and a $7.99/month membership fee will be charged to your account. To cancel, go to the Google Play Store, click “Manage My Subscriptions” and click “Cancel”, or contact customer support (below) BEFORE the free trial period is over. If you have any questions about cancelling, visit Homer's cancelling subscription FAQ's at http://bit.ly/2yjSk2m.
PRESS AND AWARDS:
HOMER has been featured on the TODAY Show and Morning Joe as well as in the New York Times, USA Today, Forbes, and Parents Magazine. HOMER has won the prestigious Teachers’ Choice and Mom’s Choice Awards.
- Proven to increase early reading scores by 74% with just 15 minutes a day
- Combines your child’s passions and interests with their age and ability to create a personalized learn-to-read plan
- The only program that actually teaches your child to read step-by-step
- Thousands of expert-designed lessons on ABCs, sight words, and phonics for readers at every level
- A program that grows with your child as they learn
- Hundreds of stories your child will love, from classic fairy tales like Little Red Riding Hood to favorites like Thomas the Train
- Download 150+ printable worksheets, learning games, and activities
- Track your child’s progress with the Parent Dashboard and record your child reading their first book
- One membership designed for the whole family with up to 4 customizable profiles
Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://homerlearning.zendesk.com/hc/en-us, and we’ll gladly help you with any questions or concerns.
HOMER is free to qualified and verified teachers and librarians to support educational instruction with progress tracking for up to 32 individual students.