• Day to day timetable of the event
• Possibility to give feedback via real-time poll functionalities
• Meeting other participants and/or guest speakers by seeing their names and contact details
• Showing additional information regarding a possible organised social activity
• Hotel info
• Weather info
LeasePlan is a global vehicle leasing and fleet and vehicle management company of Dutch origin. We operate in 31 countries across Europe, North and South America and the Asia-Pacific. Established 50 years ago we manage a fleet size of over 1.3 million multi-brand vehicles, making us the world’s largest fleet and vehicle management provider in terms of fleet size. We offer a comprehensive portfolio of fleet management solutions covering vehicle acquisition, leasing, full service fleet management, strategic fleet selection and management advice, fleet funding, ancillary fleet and driver services and car remarketing.
We have a proven track record in enhancing our presence in traditional mature fleet markets, as well as expanding into new markets and growing our business to market leading positions. We are able to capitalise on our global growth presence and international network by providing expertise, savings and opportunities to meet the needs of large and multinational companies, small and medium sized enterprises and public sector entities. We aim to do this by using our expertise to make running a fleet easier for our clients. This is reflected in our universal promise to all our clients: "It's easier to leaseplan."
This app contains practical information concerning the use of your lease car, and allows you to manage the following aspects in regarding your lease car:
- Change name and address details
- Report damage to your car effortlessly with the ability to upload pictures
- Schedule appointments for repairs, maintenance, APK or changing tires easily with the AppointmentPlanner
- Get in contact with the LeasePlan Driver Contact Centre
- Upload your own photo of your lease car
- See and pay your traffic fines directly
- Find the cheapest gas station nearby, so you can plan your route instantly
- Pass on your most recent odometer reading
Do you already have a My LeasePlan account? Please log in using your my LeasePlan user name and password. If you do not yet have an account, please register at https://mijn.leaseplan.nl.
Are you satisfied with the app? Please submit your review to the appstore. Do you have any comments? Send us an email via 'contact' in the app. This will help us add new functionalities.
We wish you many kilometres of safe and enjoyable driving!
1.Discover supported D-Link media players on the same local network.
2.Control every feature of your D-Link Media Player.
3.Use the keyboard in the app to enter text.
4.Gesture mode and button mode option for easy navigation.
5.Use gestures or remote control buttons to navigate the media player UI.
6.Support for streaming music, photo and video files to DLNA-enabled devices
7.Support for streaming online music like Internet radio to DLNA-enabled devices
It is even possible for your device (Samsung, Sony, Asus (for business customers), Lenovo, HTC, LG, ZTE, Huawei, Alcatel One Touch / TCL and more) to be remotely controlled, allowing the technician to access your device as if it were in their own hands.
• View device information
• Remote Control
• File transfer
• App list (Uninstall apps)
• Process list (Stop processes)
• Push and pull Wi-Fi settings
• View system diagnostic information
• Real-time screenshot of the device
• Store confidential information into the device clipboard
• Secured connection with 256 Bit AES Session Encoding
It has never been easier to troubleshoot devices!
1. Download and launch the app.
2. The other side, (e.g. the support technician), needs to install and start the TeamViewer full version on his/her computer (download at www.teamviewer.com).
3. Pass your ID on to your trusted technician, who is using the TeamViewer full version.
Mobizen allows you to use your mobile phone easily from your PC. You can connect to Mobizen via USB, Wi-Fi, 3G or LTE on PC, Mac, iPad or Tablet. Mobizen will connect to your mobile devices with various networks.
Real time mirroring on your PC is supported. With Mobizen, you can seamlessly continue gameplay and use of all other Android apps at full functionality on your PC. Continue to use Kik Messenger, WhatsApp on your PC with Mobizen.
See how easy it is to use Instagram on PC with Mobizen: http://youtu.be/CphMcAWGLa8
You can easily take screen shots and record your mobile screen without rooting. This is the easiest way to record and share mobile gameplay.
Mobizen works as an effective presentation tool allowing you to mirror your mobile device to a large screen. Tools such as on-screen drawing can enhance the effectiveness of any presentation.
Easily receive all smartphone notifications on your PC discreetly and choose which ones you would like to respond to at the click of your mouse.
Mobizen allows you to stream music and videos to your PC with ease. Transferring files is no longer necessary as you can easily stream mobile multimedia to a large screen to share with friends and colleagues.
DRAG-AND-DROP FILE TRANSFER
Drag and Drop when you want to transfer photos and other media files to your PC from your mobile. You can also move contents from your PC to your mobile device with this easy-to-use function.
Step 1. Install the Mobizen app on your smartphone
Step 2. Download Mobizen PC from Mobizen.com
Step 3. Connect to Mobizen from either Mobizen.com or the Mobizen PC application
※ Connection: Support for USB, Wi-Fi and 3G / LTE connectivity.
※ You may need to install engine for wireless connection. Engine Guide: http://goo.gl/hkQvFb
- Smartphone: Android 4.0+ smartphones and tablets
- Recording: Android 4.2+ smartphone and tablets
- Web access: Chrome 21+, Safari7+, Firefox18+, Internet Explorer 10+
- PC: Windows XP or later
- Mac: OS X 10.7 or later
Mobizen Web: http://www.mobizen.com/
Just enter your key words and in one click you see the result in your browser; saves you the intermediate loading times; plus you can easily access your search history, and add your own search engines.
-add your own
As of May 2013, Google has discontinued its SMS service.
Support queries for Search, Web Snippets, Local, Airports, Area Codes, Calculator, Currency Conversion, Directions, Flights, Glossary, METAR, Maps, Movies, Products, Q&A, Sports, Stocks, Translation, Weather and Zip Codes.