Microsoft Excel for Android is made for work on-the-go. Sort and analyze your data with Excel and draw insights. Excel has the familiar look, feel and quality of Office with an intuitive touch experience designed for Android phones and tablets. Whether you want to create a powerful spreadsheet or just need to view and make quick edits on-the-go, Excel gives you the best productivity experience you want. Work with confidence knowing that your spreadsheets look best with Office and you won’t lose any formatting or data as you move across devices. You’ll have easy access your spreadsheets in the cloud whenever you need them.
The free Excel app provides a core experience for viewing, creating and editing documents on devices with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller. You can unlock the full Excel experience with an Office 365 subscription.
By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: http://aka.ms/eula
REAL MICROSOFT EXCEL
Get the best spreadsheet app on your Android phones and tablets with Microsoft Excel. It combines the familiar look, feel and quality of Office with a touch-first experience designed for Android.
• Office offers unequaled file compatibility and layout fidelity. Spreadsheets will look exactly how you intended on your Android phone and tablet. No loss of data
• The familiar navigation and menu options in the ribbon help you get started quickly
• The familiar features you know in Excel - formulas, tables, charts, Sparklines are included in the Excel app
DO YOUR BEST WORK – ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
Sort and analyze your data with Excel and draw insights. Create, view, make edits on-the-go and easily access your spreadsheets in the cloud with the touch of your fingers.
• Sort, analyze and visualize your data with support for formulas, charts, tables, sorting, filtering and more.
• Draw insights on-the-go in Excel. Add formulas, reorder columns and resize tables in Excel with just the touch of your fingers
• Your spreadsheets are a click away. Access your files whenever you need to, with OneDrive, One Drive for Business, SharePoint, Dropbox, Google Drive, and Box support.
Share your data, analysis and insights with others.
• Easily share your spreadsheets with the cloud-connected Excel app
• Share your spreadsheets with others by simply emailing a hyperlink or attachment or sending a custom invitation.
• OS version: KitKat (4.4.X) or above (Android M is not yet supported)
• 1 GB RAM or above
Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create or edit spreadsheets on devices with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to unlock the full Office experience. Office 365 is also required to create or edit on tablets with a screen larger than 10.1 inches. See office.com/information for a list of qualifying plans.
If you don’t have a subscription, you can buy Office 365 Home or Office 365 Personal within the app in most countries and regions.
Remotely access your video camera, digital video recorder, network recorder and webcam.
Over 1900+ devices supported. Use Scan Camera to automatically find compatible driver.
With 5+ years of development there are so many features they won't let me describe them properly so here's an overview.
Wide protocol and video format support include HTTPS, RTSP and ONVIF.
Features include matrix view, pan tilt zoom, home/lock screen widgets, grouping, encryption and in-app motion detection.
Support for 2-way audio, background audio, record mode with remote control and notifications.
•Day to day timetable of the event
•Possibility to give feedback via real-time poll functionalities
•Meeting other participants and/or guest speakers by seeing their names and contact details
•Showing additional information regarding a possible organised social activity
LeasePlan is a global vehicle leasing and fleet and vehicle management company of Dutch origin. We operate in 32 countries across Europe, North and South America and the Asia-Pacific. Established 50 years ago, we manage a fleet size of over 1.3 million multi-brand vehicles, making us the world’s largest fleet and vehicle management provider in terms of fleet size. We offer a comprehensive portfolio of fleet management solutions covering vehicle acquisition, leasing, full service fleet management, strategic fleet selection and management advice, fleet funding, ancillary fleet and driver services and car remarketing.
We have a proven track record in enhancing our presence in traditional mature fleet markets, as well as expanding into new markets and growing our business to market leading positions. We are able to capitalise on our global growth presence and international network by providing expertise, savings and opportunities to meet the needs of large and multinational companies, small and medium sized enterprises and public sector entities. We aim to do this by using our expertise to make running a fleet easier for our clients. This is reflected in our universal promise to all our clients: "It's easier to leaseplan."
Make your life easier: have everything that is worth knowing about your company car at your fingertips!
LeasePlan’s app is made especially for drivers of LeasePlan company cars.
✔ Instructions for servicing your vehicle
✔ Find the nearest repair shop or petrol station
✔ Help in case of an accident
✔ What to do if you lose your fuel card
✔ Checklist for returning the car
✔ Find a car to rent for your holiday
Have a great time with your LeasePlan company car!
LeasePlan is the world’s leading fleet management company. The LeasePlan Group is a financial undertaking specialised in fleet management, which includes financing and operation of vehicle fleets - i.e. passenger cars, vans and trucks.
We have more than 1.3 million vehicles in 30 countries and more than 45 years of experience
This app contains practical information concerning the use of your lease car, and allows you to manage the following aspects in regarding your lease car:
- Change name and address details
- Report damage to your car effortlessly with the ability to upload pictures
- Schedule appointments for repairs, maintenance, APK or changing tires easily with the AppointmentPlanner
- Get in contact with the LeasePlan Driver Contact Centre
- Upload your own photo of your lease car
- See and pay your traffic fines directly
- Find the cheapest gas station nearby, so you can plan your route instantly
- Pass on your most recent odometer reading
Do you already have a My LeasePlan account? Please log in using your my LeasePlan user name and password. If you do not yet have an account, please register at https://mijn.leaseplan.nl.
Are you satisfied with the app? Please submit your review to the appstore. Do you have any comments? Send us an email via 'contact' in the app. This will help us add new functionalities.
We wish you many kilometres of safe and enjoyable driving!
Office Lens is like having a scanner in your pocket. Like magic, it will digitalize notes on whiteboards or blackboards. Always find important documents or business cards. Sketch your ideas and snap a picture for later. Don't lose receipts or stray sticky notes again!
By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: http://aka.ms/olensandterms.
- Capture and crop a picture of a whiteboard or blackboard and share your meeting notes with co-workers.
- Make digital copies of your printed documents, business cards, or posters and trim them precisely.
- Printed text will be automatically recognized (using OCR) so you can search for words in images and copy and edit them.
- With Whiteboard mode, Office Lens trims and cleans up glare and shadows.
- With Document mode, Office Lens trims and colors images perfectly.
- The scanned picture can be saved to your choice of OneNote, OneDrive, or locally on the device.
- Choose to convert images to Word (.docx), PowerPoint (.pptx), or PDF (.pdf) files that are automatically saved to OneDrive.
Supported file types:
• Portable Document Format (.PDF)
• PostScript (.PS, .EPS)
• Microsoft Word (.DOC, .DOCX)
• Microsoft Excel (.XLS, .XLSX)
• Microsoft PowerPoint (.PPT, .PPTX)
• OpenDocument Text (.ODT)
• Rich Text Format (.RTF)
• Tagged Image File Format (.TIFF)
• Scalable Vector Graphics (.SVG)
• Adobe Illustrator (.AI)
Docs Viewer integrates directly with Android's Internet Browser, Email Clients, File Managers, and apps such as Google Drive.
There is a 10 MiB limit to files uploaded from your Android device. Files from other sources can be much larger.
Document Mate is office file viewer.
Beyond the capabilities of a simple document viewer, Document Mate can add text or free drawing memo and save them.
And it overcome the limitation that current office applications can't keep original contents format when saving.
◀ Main Functions ▶
• Supported Format : doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx, pdf, hwp.
• Save : Can save text memo and free drawing without damages.(doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx)
• Share : Can send file saved with text memo and free drawing.
• View : Zoom in/out, Thumbnail, Text Search.