SynkMonkey is a new social calendar invite that combines Calendars + Maps + Group Messaging so that you can easily schedule all of your plans using one great app.
It is free, easy to use and feels just like sending a text message – but with all of your event details, it is so much more powerful! You can make plans with anyone that has a mobile phone – even if they don’t have SynkMonkey!
Don’t waste any more of your time sending texts and emails back and forth, adding plans to your calendar and searching for directions. Here is how SynkMonkey can help you schedule plans:
* CREATE EVENTS:
- Invite any of your mobile contacts to an event: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, golf game, dinner party, watching the game, or whatever it is you want to do. If your contacts do not have SynkMonkey, they will receive an SMS with a special event webpage highlighting the event details (standard messaging rates apply).
- Set the Date and Time for your plans
- Add a Location using Google maps so that everyone knows where to go and how to get there
- Send a Message along with the invite – don’t worry, you aren’t restricted in length.
- Set a reminder alert for the event so that no one is late or forgets about your plans
* MANAGE YOUR CALENDAR:
- SynkMonkey has a built in Calendar to help you manage all of your upcoming events with one touch
- Track who has RSVP’d - tally Accepts, Maybes, and Declines
- Change any of the details of your plans at any time & instantly update all invitees
* GROUP MESSAGING:
- Everyone invited to an event can send messages to each other so that the group is on the same page
Use SynkMonkey to connect and meet up with friends, family, and colleagues – it’s a great Social Calendar with all of the details of your plans in one easy to access location. A great scheduler, planner, mapping and social networking app all in one!
You can also share your plans on Facebook and Twitter and invite your friends to download the app with SMS, email, Facebook, and Twitter (everything is better with friends, right?!)
Note: If you SynkMonkey another SynkMonkey user, the message is sent over data, but non-users receive an SMS for which standard messaging rates apply.
Note: It is not Sync or SyncMonkey.