LECTURA 2 Go - Machine specs, prices & news
LECTURA is the no.1 reliable specs and price data source for most of the construction industry since 1984.
With LECTURA Go, we are proudly presenting the latest combination of our data-service range including ca. 380.000 technical machine specifications, fair market values, machine price/value curves (live-updated) as well as access to thousands of construction industry news releases powered by LECTURA Press. Have all the crucial market intelligence in one cutting-edge, eas-to-use app and always be optimally prepared, wherever you neGOtiate.
THE MACHINERY BUYING / SELLING / VALUATION TOOL FOR EXPERTS
Ideally suited for:
• Machine buyers - Make well-informed decisions only
• Machine sellers / dealers - Don’t undersell and know your goods to the core
• Manufacturers - Benchmark specs and prices with competitor machines with our new, neat comparison features
• Banks - Smarten up your asset / risk managers on the go as well
• Leasing companies - Understand your assets better, location-independent
...and many more usecases
Many of our trusted customers use LECTURA Go for teams. Ask us about company licenses, max. amount of field-users, volume discounts, billing procedure etc. via firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Browse, view and download > 50.000 spec-sheets including value/price depreciation curves
• Receive real-time price information for most of the included construction machines based on more than 15 million internationally collected data-points from e.g. listings, deal-publications, auction results, direct market dialogues with hundreds of OEM manufacturers and dealers, etc.
• Up to 40 technical parameters in specs sheets
• Archive, easy-access & distribute reports incl. specs and price information on a model level
• 10-year market pricing developments/value curves for most models available
• Competitive intelligence: Visually compare up to 5 machines at once
• Be fast in a fast world: Machine specifications updated daily
• Price estimates in real-time
• Offline-use possible
• Daily updated news from the world of construction machines including weekly overviews