Board offers live train departure times for any UK train station*. Powered by National Rail Enquiries
Search for departure stations by name or by station codes and get up to the next 10 train departures.
Results are displayed in a swipeable carousel for ease of navigation.
The ability to pull-to-refresh to keep your train time information up to date.
Destination stations are filterable using a drop-down menu and a time offset function allows you to search for departures up to two hours in advance.
Click on a destination station along your route to view connecting trains that depart from the arrival time within a 2 hour window.
You can save favourite stations and routes for frequently taken journeys.
View service update tweets from the all of the train operating companies to see if there are any issues with their service from your departure station or along your route.
The map section uses geolocation to show train stations within a 10 mile radius. You can also search for any location in the UK to find the closest train stations.
When you click on a station within the map section the departure results are updated.
Board's main features include:
• Simple, clean and fast user interface
• Geolocator to find the nearest train stations (within a 10 mile radius)
• Searchable map to locate stations anywhere in the UK
• Departures filterable by destination
• Departure time offset
• Pull-to-refresh for up to the minute information
• Save favourite stations and/or routes
• View service tweets from train operators
• Click destination station to view connecting trains with a 2 hour window
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/board_app_uk
*Excludes Northern Ireland