What you'll get when you download Appszoom:
- 100% honest app REVIEWS written every day by our expert editorial team.
- Our MAGAZINE has the most relevant news about the mobile industry, the best selection of Android apps, shareable lists of trending and outstanding games, how-tos, tips, and tutorials.
- Personalized app recommendations based on your tastes and needs.
- A brand new FORUM to answer all your mobile and app related questions.
- All apps and games from Google Play and the App Store available for download.
All these features and more, wrapped up in a beautiful design and an intuitive, easy-to-browse interface. Useful whether you're a casual mobile user, a techie professional, or a hardcore gamer.
Check us out!
Appszoom was previously Androidzoom.com.
We love new suggestions and ideas. Please tell us right away about any bug.
Reach us at email@example.com to share your recent mobile discoveries with us!
* Imports contacts from .csv (comma separated values) file either from device memory or from FTP server
* Automatically maps the address book fields from your .csv file (e.g. Postal code -> ZIP code)
* Gives you option to adjust the mapping
* Creates a new group for your imported contacts. You can also choose to import all the contacts into the main address book.
CSV Contacts Importer imports your contacts from a .csv file. Most of the handset providers have a PC suite (e.g. Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Samsung etc.) from which you can easily export all your contacts to a .csv file. You can also do the same from most of the computer applications (Outlook, Thunderbird etc.) and other mobile devices (Palm etc.). Here's the step-by-step guide to import your contacts
1. Export your existing address book to .csv file (refer to your mobile handset manual for details).
2. Upload the .csv file to an FTP site or get the .csv file in to device memory.
3. Launch CSV Contacts Importer and enter the access details to the FTP site (username, password and the csv filename) or browse & select the .csv file in the device file system.
4. CSV Contacts Importer will map the fields and present you with a table. You can edit the map if you want.
5. Enter a group name to which you want to import all the contacts to. Leave it blank to import to the main address book.
6. Tap 'Import' and you are done! The number of contacts that are imported will be displayed.
1. The developers of CSV Contacts Importer do not provide the FTP server for placing your contacts (.csv) file.
2. Import of first 250 contacts is free and you need to purchase the premium import if you want to import more than 250 contacts.
★ Choose contacts individually or by groups according their account instance (you should disable account synchronization before deleting, otherwise they will reappear).
★ Quick way to find and delete duplicates manually.
★ Import contacts from a CSV file.
★ You can also export all or selected contacts to a CSV file.
Les fonctionnalités phares de l’application :
- La possibilité de conserver vos annonces, recherches et agences en favoris
- Un historique complet de vos emails, appels, recherches et annonces vues
- Le partage d’annonces avec vos proches via les réseaux sociaux et par email
- Une visualisation de l’ensemble des photos en diaporama
- Une synchronisation de vos favoris en un clic
- La possibilité de contacter l’agence en un clic, par téléphone ou email.
Téléchargez gratuitement l’application immoRegion.fr et trouvez le bien qui vous convient !
Do you still worry about losing touch with your friends when you or your friends change phone number, address or other contact info?
Do you still worry that the contacts in your phone and computer are inconsistent?
Here is the good news for you-LeeAB can clear away those problems for you.
LeeAB is not only a traditional software, but also a cloud address book service. Your contact list will be kept up-to-date with its "Auto Sync" feature, all the changes of contact information you and your friends made will be updated to each other's contacts automatically.