-new address navigation technology
-categorize the addresses
-integrate address book with Google Search and Google map
-Create/Update/Login a server account for backup and restore
-Sync your addresses to back end server
-restore your addresses to any devices
Please try out the trial version before buy this full version. Thanks.
★ Choose contacts individually or by groups according their account instance (you should disable account synchronization before deleting, otherwise they will reappear).
★ Quick way to find and delete duplicates manually.
★ Import contacts from a CSV file.
★ You can also export all or selected contacts to a CSV file.
* Imports contacts from .csv (comma separated values) file either from device memory or from FTP server
* Automatically maps the address book fields from your .csv file (e.g. Postal code -> ZIP code)
* Gives you option to adjust the mapping
* Creates a new group for your imported contacts. You can also choose to import all the contacts into the main address book.
CSV Contacts Importer imports your contacts from a .csv file. Most of the handset providers have a PC suite (e.g. Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Samsung etc.) from which you can easily export all your contacts to a .csv file. You can also do the same from most of the computer applications (Outlook, Thunderbird etc.) and other mobile devices (Palm etc.). Here's the step-by-step guide to import your contacts
1. Export your existing address book to .csv file (refer to your mobile handset manual for details).
2. Upload the .csv file to an FTP site or get the .csv file in to device memory.
3. Launch CSV Contacts Importer and enter the access details to the FTP site (username, password and the csv filename) or browse & select the .csv file in the device file system.
4. CSV Contacts Importer will map the fields and present you with a table. You can edit the map if you want.
5. Enter a group name to which you want to import all the contacts to. Leave it blank to import to the main address book.
6. Tap 'Import' and you are done! The number of contacts that are imported will be displayed.
1. The developers of CSV Contacts Importer do not provide the FTP server for placing your contacts (.csv) file.
2. Import of first 250 contacts is free and you need to purchase the premium import if you want to import more than 250 contacts.
This is useful when you can't find the contact just added in your address book of your phone.
Tapping the contact will open the contact deatial view, allowing your to edit the contact information**.
* There might be cases that the order is changed, because of external modification to the contact list by, such as, synchronizing with gmail contact list.
** The appearance of the view depends on the phone.
Calculate the following easily:
maximum data rate = 2B log2 V
B is bandwidth
V is levels
maximum number of bits/sec = B log2 (1 + S/N)
B is bandwidth
S/N is Signal-to-Noise ratio
View the code:
Do you still worry about losing touch with your friends when you or your friends change phone number, address or other contact info?
Do you still worry that the contacts in your phone and computer are inconsistent?
Here is the good news for you-LeeAB can clear away those problems for you.
LeeAB is not only a traditional software, but also a cloud address book service. Your contact list will be kept up-to-date with its "Auto Sync" feature, all the changes of contact information you and your friends made will be updated to each other's contacts automatically.