ArtRage places the tools of a real art studio at your fingertips and is perfect for anyone who loves drawing. Try out the Pencils for sketching, the Oil Tube for impasto, and Felt Pens for a Copic marker effect.
ArtRage doesn't just place color on your canvas. It keeps track of how much paint there is and how wet it is, so you can blend color under the brush as you paint, or lay down thick lines of pigment for smearing with the Palette Knife just like the real thing. Watercolors react to the wetness of the brush and paper, to create hard edged strokes or blend to soft gradients. Canvas grain affects the paint, and dry pigments break up on the surface to create textures. It's not just a special effect, it's a live simulation of the properties of real paint.
Come join the ArtRage artist community, learn more about the program and find help!
Real world painting tools include Oils, Watercolor, Paint Rollers, Pencils, Crayons and more. Each tool has a range of settings that reflect familiar properties such as how much thinner is applied to the paint, or how soft a pencil tip is. Tools apply texture as well as color, and blend under the brush.
Add Layers to your painting and work on individual elements without damaging others. ArtRage supports a wide range of Layer Blend Modes that let you create effects like shading and highlights in your paintings.
Import photos, converting them to oil for smearing or as Reference Images pinned to the canvas as a visual guide. You can load photos as Tracing Images which are overlaid on the canvas, and have ArtRage select colors from them automatically as you paint.
The interface has been designed to maximize your creative space without hiding away critical functions such as tool and color selection. As you paint, it gets out of the way so that you don’t have to stop and manually adjust panels. With support for Multi-Touch gestures, important shortcuts are available without needing any interface.
- Oil Brush, Watercolor, Airbrush, Palette Knife, Paint Roller, Paint Tube, Inking Pen, Pencil, Marker Pen, Wax or Chalk Pastel, Eraser, Flood Fill, Glitter Tube, Gloop Pen.
- Unlimited layers, Photoshop standard blend modes, visibility and opacity controls.
- Unlimited Undo / Redo. Load photos as References or Tracing Overlays. Store as many color samples as you want for later use.
- Store ArtRage Painting files in your local gallery and export common image formats using the sharing systems your device supports.
- Designed for compact operation at different resolutions and supports all screen orientations. Easy access pods provide convenient functionality without getting in the way. Elements vanish as you paint so you can paint underneath without having to stop. Multi-Touch shortcuts for canvas manipulation, Undo/Redo, and Brush Size.
Help & Support:
- Quick Reference and Guide cover the basics of the application. Free product support available via our Forums or by email to our support team.
Thanks to Bo Paweena for the fantastic paintings used in the screenshots.
SketchBook now offers three membership levels, so you can choose the plan that’s right for you. SketchBook membership is supported across platforms - existing members automatically unlock advanced features by signing into the app with their SketchBook account credentials. Visit www.sketchbook.com to learn more about SketchBook memberships and sign up for an account.
• The entire screen is your canvas with a full screen workspace and unobtrusive user interface
• Control the finest details of your art with up to a 2500% zoom
• Choose from over 10 preset brushes, including pencils, pens, and markers that deliver a natural drawing experience
• Easily organize your sketches in SketchBook’s Gallery with multiple view options, albums, and flexible ordering
• Save and store your works of art on your Dropbox account
• Sign in with a free SketchBook account and unlock the Layer Editor, Symmetry Tools, and more
Advanced Pro Tools (available for purchase in-app for $3.99):
• Choose from a comprehensive brush library with over 100 preset pencils, pens, markers, and brushes
• Synthetic and Smudge brushes
• Full layer controls with 18 layer blending modes, makes it flexible to build up your images and explore alternatives on your creative direction
• Full Copic® Color Library
• Advanced Selection tools for improved precision – select items using Marquee and Lasso tools or the Magic Wand.
• Gradient fills tools including linear and radial options.
• Other workflow improvements, including new ruler guides and more
• English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
Visit www.sketchbook.com to create a free SketchBook account and to learn more about the entire SketchBook family of apps.
Zen Brush is an app that allows you to easily enjoy the feeling of using an ink brush to write and to paint. It allows anyone to easily perform fluent strokes while not compromising on the fascinating texture of a real ink brush. Create works that radiate the right atmosphere by choosing the best background template from our large collection.
- Background style templates (62 kinds / 2 available for free).
- Brush size adjustment slider.
- 3 ink shades available.
- Eraser tool.
- Undo function (1 time, Full version only).
- Save pictures as photos.
- Share your pictures with your favorite sharing app (Twitter, Facebook, Email, ...).
- Supports stylus pressure (with supported devices / styluses).
About the Free version:
The Free version is ad supported.
Includes 2 style templates.
Applies a watermark to saved and shared images.
Undo/Redo function is disabled.
About the Full version:
* Take advantage of the Free version to make sure Zen Brush works well on your device before upgrading to the Full version.
The Full version is available as an in-app purchase option (uses Google Play in-app billing).
Includes 62 style templates.
Does not apply watermarks.
Undo/Redo function is enabled.
Note regarding device support:
We observed problems with restoring the current image when quitting and returning to the app on some devices. Please take the time to experiment with the Free version before upgrading to the Full version.
Note for users who experience lag:
Try adjusting the power saving settings on your device.
We found that activating "System power saving" on some devices reduces the UI rendering speed, which greatly reduces the app's performance.
About the permissions:
- Storage: Required to save your work on the device's SD card.
- Network communication: Required to show ads in the Free version and to use the Google Play billing service to buy the Full version.
- Development tools: Required to check if the SD card is available when saving your work.
Water Color Effect (only for Full Version. IAP item)
realistic fluid simulation based water flow effect. : Water flow effect, mix color, melt color pencil
Water brush (only for Full Version. IAP item)
melt color pencil strokes on paper with this water brush!
pencil stroke with texture of paper surface
- Realistic Color Pencil
- Realistic Water color effect based on Fluid simulation
- Support Art Tools : color pencil, marker, airbrush, crayon, ballpen, Fountain Pen and eraser
(You can use more tools - pencil brush, water color, water brush, digital brush and oriental brush - by purchasing in-app-billing item)
- Easy user interface
- Support tip & pressure control
- 7 kinds of 10+ colors of papers
- Undo & redo
- Import a picture from photo album
- Export to email, facebook, twitter
Question? Bug Report?
Email : email@example.com
Twitter : @WaterColorPenci
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Water-Color-Pencil/136870679784065
This is the notice for updated version of 'Hello' Series and 'Water Color Pencil' app, related to function of 'Image Save to External Storage.'
If you have device with Android JellyBean or previous version, when you save image to exteral storage, image files will be saved to exteral storage folder with App Name and immediately you can show that image on Gallery. (This is the conventional rule of older version of Hello Series and WCP app.)
If you have device with Android KITKAT, when you save image to exteral storage, image files copied on Camera Folder of your external storage. Surely, you can see your image on Gallery. If you got the toast message 'Cannot Save To Camera Folder' when save image, please execute basic 'Camera' app of device and make one or more photo. After that, you can save image to camera folder successfully.
It allows you to save the images so that you can use them as wallpapers and you can also share them with your favourite messaging application such as WhatsApp or Telegram.
Log in with your DeviantArt account to browse in your gallery and your favourites deviations.
Share this app to record notes via any program you have on your phone. If you liked the app Vote for us and help us to improve, thanks. You can buy a version without advertisements.
• Choose the color and typography you want. Choose from pencil, pen or brush
• Different backgrounds colors, textures, staff, grid or lines
• Clear undo or save the note
• Insert images from the gallery, take a photo or choose a slate background
• Share the note in the moment or save it and continue at another time.
All images in this application are expressly made for her and all rights are reserved. For background images, we have used some images in the public domain from Internet, since they are not identified by symbols or other information indicating the existence of exploitation rights reserved thereon. Any natural or legal person who was the owner of any images contained therein, may credit via email, committing us to the immediate withdrawal of the image after verification, if necessary, the ownership of the image protected.
For other ones, we have used images acquired by the company for exclusive use. These images are the copyright and belong to their author.
Various real brushes, 16.7 M colors, color picker, multitouch zoom (20% - 1600%) and move. Multiple undo and redo. Save your pictures to gallery. Share them on Facebook, Flickr, YouPaint.org and E-mail.
Create wonderful and beautiful paintings.
To see example paintings, please visit:
Using SketchBook Ink is as easy as opening the app, picking an ink style, and drawing. You’ll find the simulated pressure sensitivity mimics a natural pen-like drawing experience, and provides fine control for your line art. Zoom in and out without worrying about pixilation because your lines are resolution-independent.
• Full screen workspace keeps the interface out of your way and keeps you in the creative zone
• Color editor and color picker with tap-hold customizable palette
• Seven preset ink styles with different line weight and behavior and two eraser types
• Layers, including the ability to import a photo into a layer for reference (great for tattoo artists)
• Gallery to store works-in-progress
• Export 9.2 MP PNG files to the Photo Library or export 101.5 MP PNG files to Dropbox, internal storage, or SD card storage
Draw perfect lines with SketchBook Ink, and tag us when you share! Visit www.sketchbook.com for support or more information.
You can use Amazing! to draw, share them and parody pictures freely. Multi layer and beautiful canvas is supported, so it will help you to complete your art works! You can parody other's great work. Follow other people and communicate with them, so that you can improve your drawing ability.
- MultiLayer(movable, control transparency)
- Beauty Palette(save own colors, control color brightness and chroma easily)
- Variety pen supported, you can control pen thickness.
- Follow other people. Can parody, comment and like pictures.
- Can see parody of pictures.
- Hot, FriendHot, FriendNew, My is supported. It will filter pictures for you.
- Can access friend's profile, and see their pictures.
- Saves Picture which you parodied
- Can change name, password, profile image.
- Can see your 'Best Image'
- Can check your activity log.
- Can Change Theme.
- Can Manage Your Pictures By Folder
SSAC2013‚ SPen‚ Draw‚ Pixiv‚ MadFactory‚ Sketch‚ SketchBook‚ SNote‚ Amazing‚ 어메이징‚ Art‚ Drawing‚ SNS‚ Parody‚ Canvas
If you get Ben to his laboratory however, he becomes as happy as a puppy. There you can do chemistry experiments by mixing a combination of two test tubes together and see the hilarious reactions.
HINT: Record a funny video of your telephone conversation with Ben and send it to your friends.
HOW TO PLAY:
- Poke Ben's newspaper to make him fold it.
- Then you can talk to Ben and he will repeat.
- Poke or slap Ben's face, belly, feet or hands.
- Tickle Ben's belly.
- Poke or swipe Ben's graduation picture.
- Press the phone button and have a conversation with Ben.
- Record a funny video of your telephone conversation with Ben.
- Press buttons to make Ben eat, drink or belch.
- Press the chemistry button to switch Ben to the laboratory.
- Mix any two test tubes together and see the hilarious chemical reaction.
- Record videos and share them on YouTube, Facebook or send them to your friends and family by email or MMS.
This app is PRIVO certified. The PRIVO safe harbor seal indicates Outfit7 has established COPPA compliant privacy practices to protect your child’s personal information. Our apps do not allow younger children to share their information.
This app contains:
- Promotion of Outfit7's products and contextual advertising
- Links that direct customers to our websites and other Outfit7 apps
- Personalization of content to entice users to play the app again
- Watching videos of Outfit7's animated characters via YouTube integration
- Play repeat, shuffle play list
- Save play position, able view long film and easy resume later
- Sleep Timer: set time to stop listen music
- Play local videos with Floating Video Player (This app does not download them)
- Search Video, Playlist and Channel
- Subscribe channel
- Bookmark Playlist, Channel (no need log in)
- Support local playlist, YouTube Playlist
- Share G+, Facebook: tell your friend what you watch
- View Full Screen video
- Log in Youtube
There are NO ads in this application. It is entirely free.
For more information visit http://www.latinflashtour.com