The calculator supports parentheses and the operator priority.
You can copy/paste results from the calculator to other android applications.
You can see the history of all operations done with the calculator during the current session.
You can add, subtract, divide times between them.
2h 20m 3s - 1h 20m = 1h 00m 03s
30 min / 10 min = 3
You can do operations on numbers like on a regular calculator.
2.5 + 3 * 5 = 17.5
You can do operations between times and numbers.
2 * 25 min = 50 min
1 hr / 2 = 30 min
You can enter time as integer with the format xx Hr xx Min xx Sec, or as floating numbers.
8h 25m 13s
The calculator supports 12h (AM/PM) or 24h time format.
You can convert times to another unit.
2 hr 10 min 3 sec = 2.168 hr = 130.05 min = 7803 sec
You can do 'modulo day' to convert a time to a day time.
6:00:00 PM + 14 hr = 32 hr
32 hr Modulo 24h = 8:00:00 AM
The calculator supports parentheses and the operator priority (multiplication and division have higher priority than addition and subtraction).
(2 + 3) * (20 - 2 * 10) = 5 * 1 = 5
Also, you never have to look for a basic calculator again as long as you have your phone.
With the calculator you can:
•Add, subtract, multiply and divide and take percents of time units. For example 5hr + 30min = 5.5hr or 25hr x 5% = 1hr 15min.
•Enter compound units, for example (1hr 2min) x 2 + (4hr 2min 5 sec) – 1sec = 6hr 6min 4sec.
•Convert a result to multiple units, for example 1 hr = 60min, 3600sec, 0.04167day, and 0.000142yr.
• Display a history of your work.
• Work with decimals, 7.5hr + 6.3hr = 13hr 48min
•Perform percentage calculations, for example 20min x 50% = 10min.
•Even use it as a basic calculator, for example 12 x 12 = 144 or 5 x 5 x 4 x 6 + 11.23 = 611.23
It's incredibly easy to use; the display is easy to read and there's nothing like this time calculator - A great addition to the toolbox of home owners, time keepers, accountants, lawyers, directors, TV producers, engineers, payroll personnel or employees that need to complete timecards (time cards) or easily convert, mix or manipulate time measurements.
Keywords: Time Conversion, Time Calculator, Time Calculater, Time Converter,
Check out our updated NEW FREE APP - "Time Card Calculator PRO"
Calculate the time you worked by entering the time you logged in and logged out.
A: This app uses a 12 HOUR CLOCK FORMAT. For 18:30, please enter 6:30.
B: Adjust the Lunch and Overtime tabs to accommodate your needs. When you return to the Main Screen, after changing Lunch and Overtime features, please remember to press the CALCULATE button to recalculate and reflect your recent changes.
This version will NOT save your results when you leave the screen. Our new version at "Time Card Calculator PRO" will save the results when you leave the screen.
You may add more login lines for 1 or 2 lunch breaks.
Or, if you do not log in and out for lunch each day, but has a certain amount of minutes automatically deducted as lunch, you may enter 15 minutes, 30 minutes etc. in the LUNCH tab, and this amount will be automatically deducted daily.
You can calculate overtime after 8 hours daily, after 40 hours weekly, or after any amount of hours you specify in the Overtime Tab.
Overtime pay: you may select 1.5x, 2x, or any value you enter in the Overtime Tab.
DAYS & WEEKS:
Set your number of work-days per week, the names of the days, and the day your week begins for the purposes of your pay period.
Choose between a weekly or a bi-weekly pay period.
EMAIL or download the data for future reference.
Add, Subtract and Calculate Elapsed Times.
Use Menu to:
Select Display Format:
Decimal, #h #m #s or hh:mm:ss
Select hour format:
#.#, #.##, #.###
Toggle Vibrate: On/Off
Please email any questions or requests... Thanks.
- Add, subtract, multiply and divide time components.
- Calculate time between two time values, e.g., 12:30 to 15:45 = 3h 15m.
- Convert calculated times by pressing the equals button again. The calculation will then cycle through all time units.
- See all your previous calculations in the history list.
- History entries can be used as memory recall.
- Commas with time units. Common in time reporting systems.
- Supports 12 and 24-hour clock.
- Easy to use. The app shows you which buttons and calculations that can be made.
- Jelly Bean design on all Android versions.
If you find a bug, please mail us instead of giving the app a low rating.
Calculate time difference between two times.
• Easy to use
• 24h or am/pm mode available
• Choose which time values to use (example you can choose to show only minutes as a result for the calculation)
• Old times are stored
• Easy to set current time
• Calculate what is the time when you add or remove time units from the given time
Note: Leap day times are included in leap years, so the actual time in milliseconds is not spread for every year.
Known Limitations (For Now)
• Cannot input times greater than 99:99
• No tablet-specific interface.
If you find a problem with Flight Time Calculator, please don't hesitate to let me know. All feedback is welcome!
- Support for mixed time unit formats in expression.
- Smart paste feature. Time unit in format DDd. HH:MM:SS in clipboard is automatically converted to HH:MM:SS format (since this app actually does not support direct input of data in former format).
- Additional buttons in landscape mode.
- Different calculation result formats.
- Calculation results can be copied to clipboard.
- Perform basic operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division);
- Calculate the percentage of a number;
- Use parentheses;
- Consult recent operations in order to view or compare the results of the operations that you have performed. The last ten operations are temporarily saved, they will be lost the moment you turn off your device or when the system clears its memory;
- On tablets you can view the calculator as well as your recent operations at the same time.
You can add and subtract times.
If you have question please send me a mail to:
Please remind I can not answer to your question on the rating board.
Aviation, FlightTime, Flight Time, Calculator
Now you can easily calculate your average speed if you know how much distance you traveled in some amount of time.
This app can help you to easily calculate across different units. For example if you know the distance in kilometers, you can input the values in Km and ask the app to give you the result in Miles per hour. Similarly you can select from a range of other units to convert.
• Calculate your speed/pace, distance or time, if you know any of the two of the three values
• Convert between different units, e.g. Between metric and imperial units
• Precision up to 9 decimal places (select precision from Menu > Precision)
• Automatically remembers last values
• Nautical Miles
• Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Milliseconds
PS: This is an ad supported app, which shows Google AdMob & AppBrain banners at the bottom of the app screen. NO notification ads or home-screen shortcuts!
- Calculate time between two dates (years, months and days).
- Calculate days until an important date (in example, your wedding date!).
- Calculate past days from date.
- And more...
* This app is ads supported, so internet permission is needed. There is a paid version (no ads).
Comments and bugs feedback are wellcome.
We hope you find this app useful!
- Minor design changes.
- Solved a problem with datepickers in new Android 5 (Lollipop).
- Added a menu option to get the paid version (no ads).
- Added two new features: "is a leap year?" and "add/subtract days to a date".
- Fixed a minor bug reported by an user.
- Now the datepicker fields are also editable with the keyboard.
- Some issues related to time zones fixed.
- User interface totally redesigned. Now with navigation drawer menu. Easier and more intuitive.
- Some minor bugs fixed.
- New functionality: calculate day of week.
- English language translation.
- Year limits incremented in date picker. Now you can perform calculations from year 1 to 9999.
- First stable version.
Check out our updated NEW FREE APP - "Calculate Hours PRO"
Easy Daily Time sheet: calculate the time you worked - Simply enter the Log-in time and Log-out time to calculate the time elapsed.
Quick Payroll Calculator: enter the hourly rate to figure out the amount due.
Email or Download the results for future reference.
In the Total Section, select Rate Mode as INDIVIDUAL - this allows you to enter different rates and comments for different jobs, travelling time, etc.
1. Enter values into two of the fields (ex: start time and time difference)
2. Click on the Find button underneath the field you want to find (ex: end time)
This app is designed to provide simple time operations avoiding the complex input techniques required by most time calculators by simply showing the problem as a visual comparison between two times. Find either the starting time, end time, or the difference between the two times.
Calculator extends the 4 function calculator. It's simple and uncluttered, but gives you access to advanced functions with a swipe. Graphing, matrices, base conversion, and more are at your finger tips, and only when you need them.
Calculator also has a widget, a floating calculator, and 7 (and counting) alternative themes. It also runs on Google Glass.
Calculator was started in June 2012, by Will (myself) and Sean, as developer and designer respectfully. Over 4 months, we added basic support for matrices, graphing, and history, and in October 2012, Calculator became officially included within CyanogenMod (and most custom ROMs soon thereafter). In January 2013, Nick joined the endeavor, redesigning the graph page, hex page, and has, more recently, created all of the available themes. In September 2013, Rudy joined for a short time and greatly improved the matrix logic, adding support for functions, order of operations, and more. And, of course, the vast language support has all been thanks to users. The calculator has been, since its start, open source, and is always looking for more helping hands.
Because the app is intended as a full replacement, it's recommended that you disable your default calculator. Go into Settings, Apps, and you will be able to disable it where you would normally find Uninstall (Requires Android 4.1+).
The source code can be downloaded here: https://github.com/Xlythe/android_packages_apps_Calculator/tree/ics
-Support up to 15 digits numbers
-Possibility to get peta and exa multipliers in the settings
-Possibility to display SI units convention numbers (kibi, mebi, gibi, etc) in the settings.