The calculator supports parentheses and the operator priority.
You can copy/paste results from the calculator to other android applications.
You can see the history of all operations done with the calculator during the current session.
You can add, subtract, divide times between them.
2h 20m 3s - 1h 20m = 1h 00m 03s
30 min / 10 min = 3
You can do operations on numbers like on a regular calculator.
2.5 + 3 * 5 = 17.5
You can do operations between times and numbers.
2 * 25 min = 50 min
1 hr / 2 = 30 min
You can enter time as integer with the format xx Hr xx Min xx Sec, or as floating numbers.
8h 25m 13s
The calculator supports 12h (AM/PM) or 24h time format.
You can convert times to another unit.
2 hr 10 min 3 sec = 2.168 hr = 130.05 min = 7803 sec
You can do 'modulo day' to convert a time to a day time.
6:00:00 PM + 14 hr = 32 hr
32 hr Modulo 24h = 8:00:00 AM
The calculator supports parentheses and the operator priority (multiplication and division have higher priority than addition and subtraction).
(2 + 3) * (20 - 2 * 10) = 5 * 1 = 5
Also, you never have to look for a basic calculator again as long as you have your phone.
With the calculator you can:
•Add, subtract, multiply and divide and take percents of time units. For example 5hr + 30min = 5.5hr or 25hr x 5% = 1hr 15min.
•Enter compound units, for example (1hr 2min) x 2 + (4hr 2min 5 sec) – 1sec = 6hr 6min 4sec.
•Convert a result to multiple units, for example 1 hr = 60min, 3600sec, 0.04167day, and 0.000142yr.
• Display a history of your work.
• Work with decimals, 7.5hr + 6.3hr = 13hr 48min
•Perform percentage calculations, for example 20min x 50% = 10min.
•Even use it as a basic calculator, for example 12 x 12 = 144 or 5 x 5 x 4 x 6 + 11.23 = 611.23
It's incredibly easy to use; the display is easy to read and there's nothing like this time calculator - A great addition to the toolbox of home owners, time keepers, accountants, lawyers, directors, TV producers, engineers, payroll personnel or employees that need to complete timecards (time cards) or easily convert, mix or manipulate time measurements.
Keywords: Time Conversion, Time Calculator, Time Calculater, Time Converter,
- Add, subtract, multiply and divide time components.
- Calculate time between two time values, e.g., 12:30 to 15:45 = 3h 15m.
- Convert calculated times by pressing the equals button again. The calculation will then cycle through all time units.
- See all your previous calculations in the history list.
- History entries can be used as memory recall.
- Commas with time units. Common in time reporting systems.
- Supports 12 and 24-hour clock.
- Easy to use. The app shows you which buttons and calculations that can be made.
- Jelly Bean design on all Android versions.
If you find a bug, please mail us instead of giving the app a low rating.
Check out our updated NEW FREE APP - "Time Card Calculator PRO"
Calculate the time you worked by entering the time you logged in and logged out.
A: This app uses a 12 HOUR CLOCK FORMAT. For 18:30, please enter 6:30.
B: Adjust the Lunch and Overtime tabs to accommodate your needs. When you return to the Main Screen, after changing Lunch and Overtime features, please remember to press the CALCULATE button to recalculate and reflect your recent changes.
This version will NOT save your results when you leave the screen. Our new version at "Time Card Calculator PRO" will save the results when you leave the screen.
You may add more login lines for 1 or 2 lunch breaks.
Or, if you do not log in and out for lunch each day, but has a certain amount of minutes automatically deducted as lunch, you may enter 15 minutes, 30 minutes etc. in the LUNCH tab, and this amount will be automatically deducted daily.
You can calculate overtime after 8 hours daily, after 40 hours weekly, or after any amount of hours you specify in the Overtime Tab.
Overtime pay: you may select 1.5x, 2x, or any value you enter in the Overtime Tab.
DAYS & WEEKS:
Set your number of work-days per week, the names of the days, and the day your week begins for the purposes of your pay period.
Choose between a weekly or a bi-weekly pay period.
EMAIL or download the data for future reference.
Add, Subtract and Calculate Elapsed Times.
Use Menu to:
Select Display Format:
Decimal, #h #m #s or hh:mm:ss
Select hour format:
#.#, #.##, #.###
Toggle Vibrate: On/Off
Please email any questions or requests... Thanks.
Calculate time difference between two times.
• Easy to use
• 24h or am/pm mode available
• Choose which time values to use (example you can choose to show only minutes as a result for the calculation)
• Old times are stored
• Easy to set current time
• Calculate what is the time when you add or remove time units from the given time
Note: Leap day times are included in leap years, so the actual time in milliseconds is not spread for every year.
Known Limitations (For Now)
• Cannot input times greater than 99:99
• No tablet-specific interface.
If you find a problem with Flight Time Calculator, please don't hesitate to let me know. All feedback is welcome!
Calculate things such as
- Arithmetic Mean (average)
- Geometric Mean
- First Quartile
- Third Quartile
- Interquartile Range
- Sample Standard Deviation
- Population Standard Deviation
- Sample Variance
- Population Variance
- Coefficient of Variance
Also with this statistics calculator, permutations and combinations are included:
- Subfactorial (or Derangements)
- Permutation with repetition allowed
- Combination with repetition allowed
- Indistinguishable Permutations
Other features include
- A custom keyboard highly customized for this application that allows quick and easy input of large lists of data.
- Entering number frequencies (repeated numbers) using the multiplier button on the keyboard.
- Saving & Loading lists of data with ease.
- Dynamic input box that grows as you input data.
- Reference guide to show the formulas for certain calculations (Mean, Variance, Standard Deviation, and more).
- Error highlighting if input is incorrectly formatted.
- Factorials, Permutations, and Combinations of numbers up to 1000!
- Supports copy & paste.
Another thing to note is that this statistics calculator is completely ad free. It has absolutely no ads and never will.
- If you have a list with numbers that repeat, try using the multiplier button (the 'x' symbol) on the keyboard. Let's say the number 42 repeats seven times: Type '42x7' instead of typing '42' seven different times.
- Long press the backspace button to delete all previous text.
Pro ONLY features:
- Settings screen that can enable dark mode, touch feedback, sound feedback, and prevent the screen from timing out.
- Root Mean Square, Total Sum of Squares, and Standard Error of Mean added to Descriptive Stats screen.
- Controller on both screens that shows when a calculation is selected.
- Calculations can be reordered, removed, and replaced using the controller.
- Calculation order / removal remains the same even after closing the application.
- Every calculation now has an explanation or general equation that is available using the info button on the controller.
- Calculations can be copied to the clipboard by long-pressing on it
- And finally, quicker updates and better support.
If you have any ideas, suggestions, or problems, please send me an email. Thanks! I hope you enjoy Stats Calculator.
It is inspired on the Airbus A320 MCDU, and it follows its concept, rules, design and color codes. It has a few modifications just for this application purpose.
With the Flight Time function you can:
- Add and subtract times, using the MCDU scratchpad, or any inserted value in the screen, like History inputs, Total Sum and Memories.
- Correct wrong inputs in the history list, without having to start from the beginning.
- No need to use the “:” or any other separator, neither zeros at left, just insert the numbers. As simple as that!
For 0h01 enter just 1, 0h25 enter 25, 2h35 enter 235 and for 10h00 enter 1000.
- Leaving the app will not make you lose any data, when you come back everything is just like you left it.
- Save your totals in Memories available, and use them next time.
- Intentionally, calculations are limited to 50000 hours, it is more than a pilot needs in a lifetime.
- There is a helpful tool that is the “+24” button, it helps you to calculate time differences between different days.
You depart at 22h50 and land at 2h50 next day:
In the scratchpad you insert 250 followed by the “+24” button. It will automatically show 2650 and then “add” button. Insert 2250 followed by the “minus” button, and there you have the difference of 4:00.
- A simple Help page teaches you which buttons are active and their functions in the MCDU.
- Adjust screen brightness for night and day use.
- Finally, but not less important this application works on any android device you have, phone or tablet of any screen size or resolution. It will adjust to it perfectly! (Not stretching or shrinking)
With the Holdover Time function you can:
- Calculate easily the Holdover Time for de-icing/anti-icing operations.
- Table sources are from the Association of European Airlines: Recommendations for de-icing/anti-icing aeroplanes on the ground, Edition 29 – July 2014.
- The start time must be entered in hhmm format (four digits, including zeros on the left).
- Use left/right buttons to scroll option selected.
- For safety reasons the data in this function will be lost when you exit the app, to avoid suggestion errors in future use.
- Warns you when to check Lowest Operational Use Temperature of Types I, II, III, & IV Fluids (LOUT).
- Warns you when no Holdover Time guidelines exist.
NOTE: THE USE OF HOT FUNCTION DOES NOT REPLACE YOUR AIRLINE MANUAL OR EQUIVALENT. IT SHOULD BE USED ONLY AS A GUIDELINE.
If you find a problem or have any questions or suggestions, please contact me.
Try this powerful calculation capabilities and intuitive & stylish designed app.
Multi Calculator supports all kinds of devices.
√ Standard calculator
- Keeps the function of a pocket calculator and adds some math operators.
- Remembers the last calculation condition and check the calculation history records any time you want.
- Up to 15 digits can be entered, and all numbers can be operated.
- Use the calculator on android wear (G Watch, Gear Live, Moto 360, ...)
√ Currency Converter
- Provides real-time currency exchange rates
- Once the currency exchange rates are updated, you can use the currency converter in the offline. Before you go abroad, update once.
- More intuitive to see the currency rates with a currency abbr., name and nation flag images.
√ Interest Calculator
- Provides various options for calculating interest: Installment savings, Regular savings, Simple Interest, Compound Interest, etc.
- Enhanced compound interest calculations. Monthly, Quarterly, Half-Yearly and Yearly are available.
- If you wonder how to gather 100 million dollar in 5 years, try the future value function.
√ Anniversary Calculator
- Keeps track of your anniversaries - with a photo!
- Provides various date calculations
- View as D-Day or Day count
√ Discount Calculator
- Calculate Discount price / Discount %
- Calculate with Additional discount
√ Loan Calculator
- Supports Level payment / Fixed principal payment / Balloon payment
- Set interest only period
- Calculate any type of loan such as Mortgage, Auto loan.
√ Unit Converter
- Supports Length, Area, Weight, Volume, Temperature, Time, Speed, Pressure, Force, Work, Angle, Data and Fuel
√ Health Calculator
- Use Health Calculator for your healthy body
- Calculate BMI(Body Mass Index), BFP(Body Fat Percentage) and Ideal Weight in one screen
- Easy to switch between metric and imperial systems
√ Tip Calculator
- Calculate tip and split the bill
- Separate your bill from Sales Tax and calculate tip
√ VAT Calculator
- Calculate VAT easy and fast
Purchasing the premium version, you get an ad-free and support us to make better apps.
* If you encounter any problem with this App or incorrect wording, please contact us via:
This is unlike the other calculators you will find floating around. This calculator generates actual, usable component values; values that are found in your kit. No longer will you be asked to provide a 2546.74856Ω resistor.
This calculator will also allow you to tell it which components to use, based on what you have available. Don't have a 10KΩ resistor, or a 4.7 nF capacitor? Remove it from the list and you'll never be asked to use one.
This is a brute force calculator. Meaning it calculates every possible combination and if it comes within 1% of your desired frequency it will display it as a result. If battery concerns or the speed of the results is of concern, users can opt to have the calculations done via remote server. Your custom component list is still used for this process, but results can be generated in a fraction of the time.
Feedback and feature requests are always welcome. No comment too sour!
Explanation of permissions:
Full Internet access required for-
*Remote calculation of values
Full source of version 1.7 can be found at:
Você pode hospedar seus arquivos sem precisar se preocupar com o espaço, porque no Minhateca você ganha espaço ILIMITADO - 100% GRÁTIS. Faça backup de todos os arquivos que você quer levar em todo lugar. Envie e baixe arquivos da sua conta qualquer hora. Graças a este aplicativo todos os recursos que você tem no Minhateca estarão sempre com você.
Pode navegar e fazer buscas entre todos os arquivos da plataforma. Baixe filmes, música, jogos, livros no seu celular ou tablet.
Você ainda não tem uma conta no Minhateca.com.br? Cadastre-se no nosso aplicativo!
✔ Espaço ILIMITADO e totalmente GRÁTIS
✔ Procure arquivos no Minhateca.com.br
✔ Acesse à sua conta e seus arquivos de qualquer lugar
✔ Download e upload de arquivos
✔ Compartilhe e baixe arquivos com links
✔ Administra seus arquivos, crie pastas etc.
✔ Velocidades rápidas de upload e download para o seu Android
✔ Sincronização de arquivos do dispositivo para uma pasta privada na sua conta Minhateca
Check out our updated NEW FREE APP - "Calculate Hours PRO"
Easy Daily Time sheet: calculate the time you worked - Simply enter the Log-in time and Log-out time to calculate the time elapsed.
Quick Payroll Calculator: enter the hourly rate to figure out the amount due.
Email or Download the results for future reference.
In the Total Section, select Rate Mode as INDIVIDUAL - this allows you to enter different rates and comments for different jobs, travelling time, etc.