In order to connect to your scale, your Android device must have Bluetooth 4.0 hardware and be running Android 4.3, or is a Samsung Galaxy S4 running Android 4.2.2.
No Bluetooth pairing is required. Just go to Measure > Weight screen, step on your scale, and the App will connect to your scale.
The Pyle Health App allows you to sync and transfer data between your Fitness Track Plus+ Scale and your Android phone via Bluetooth 4.0. Keep track of your body fat, hydration, muscle and bone levels. Set goals, exercise and then check your progress!
Access a rich set of tools and content for all your health needs. Find 1000+ exercise and workout videos, nutritional and medical references, and a symptom checker to look up conditions and diets to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
• Run Tracker: Record your time, distance, pace and calories burned while you run, bike and do other outdoor activities. Turn on GPS to map your route.
• Diet Tracker: Add foods from a database of over 300 thousand to log your daily calorie intake. Calculate your calorie target and use it to set your calorie goal. Count calories and lose weight.
• Cardio Tracker: Track your cardio training and analyze progress over time
Read premium curated health & fitness content from some of the world’s most reputable sources, including FatSecret, Harvard Health Publications, Cengage, Healthline, and more.
Watch over 300 workout videos and over 900 exercise, strength, yoga and Pilates videos, including hundreds of follow-along videos you can do at home.
Enter symptoms to see possible health conditions with the Symptom Checker. Discover more about the human anatomy through the interactive 3D Human Body. Learn about drugs (US only), treatments, and common medical procedures.
Swipe left or right to read the next article. Tap the menu to explore workouts, diets, body map and more.
Some features may not be available in all markets.
FEATURES OF HEALTH MANAGER.
- create your basic profile with height, weight, age etc..
- The dashboard view will always show critical health related information.
* BODY FITNESS
- BMI, Body fat percentage, Ideal body weight demonstrates your current fitness level.
- These indicators influences an individual to fine tune their health and prevent obesity at young age.
* IMPORTANCE OF WATER
- Drinking water is an essence of healthy life.
- Water requirement level, total body water instructs an individual to drink a minimum amount of water daily to enhance their health.
* HEALTHY FOOD HABIT
- Nutrients are the constituents for a person to survive and grow.
- Nutrient content, calorie requirements, oil fat content, fat intake levels demonstrate a person to follow a healthy diet level.
* HEALTH IMPACTING HABIT
- Smoking and alcohol are health deterioration factors.
- There is a special feature in health manager which illustrates the negative effect on health due to smoking.
- Health manager induces a person to take no smoking pledge and record the number of days that a person is smoke free.
P.S. There are many new features such as health data sync, exercise tracker are planned for the future releases. Thanks for Supporting us and as always we need your continuous encouragement in future.
The free app is provided by Spectrum Health, a not-for-profit health system in West Michigan offering a full continuum of care.
• Urgent Care Locations: Easily find locations for Spectrum Health Urgent Care Centers.
• Emergency Care Locations: Easily find locations for Spectrum Health Emergency Departments.
• Find a Physician: Search the Spectrum Health Medical Group physician list to find a doctor convenient for you.
• Find a Facility: Search for Spectrum Health locations near you using interactive maps.
• Message Center: Have a non-urgent question about an appointment or a follow up question for your health care team? Send and receive secure messages directly with your provider’s office.
• Prescriptions: Review your current medications and instructions, see who has prescribed your medications, and track your self-reported medication history.
• Appointments: See the dates, times and locations of your next appointments, with the ability to add them to your calendar, or review past appointment details.
• Lab Results: As soon as your results are ready, you can securely review them in a data or graphic format. For many tests, you can compare your results with the normal ranges. You can also message your provider with any questions.
• Health Info: Keep track of allergies, immunizations and other health concerns all in one place.
• Track Health with Abriiz: Launch the Abriiz application, allowing you to sign up, track your health-related activities (e.g., exercise, medications), and then send trend graphs to your health care provider.
• Balances: Review your current financial balances and pay your bill.
• Shared Access: Switch between approved profiles to view a family member’s health information.
• Set Up an Account: Already a patient of Spectrum Health? Create an account to see your health information.
Living healthy starts with knowing where you stand. The Withings app stores history of your data, helps you understand it and improve it over time. You can log this data manually or use one of our many compatible tracking devices and apps to automatically track your health.
Get to the weight that is right for you :
- Log your weight data manually or use a Withings Smart scale to do it automatically.
- Keep history of your weight and see where you stand on beautiful graphs.
- Set yourself achievable goals, and be reminded to focus on your efforts.
- Instantly see how close you are to your desired weight.
Stay in shape:
- Track your physical activity with the Withings Pulse, or link our free partner app : RunKeeper
- Get instant tips and supporting messages from your Withings Health Mate and make sure you achieve the recommended 30 minutes of moderate activity per day.
- See how your physical activities impact your weight loss in a snapshot.
Get peace of mind:
- Log your blood pressure data.
- Be reminded to monitor your heart regularly, and share your data with your doctor and your loved ones.
- Consult your Withings health mate and see instantly how well you are taking care of your heart.
Get restful night's sleep:
- Sleep does matter and impacts your day to day. Track your sleep automatically by putting your Withings Pulse in the wristband.
- Consult your healthy health mate and see instantly if you are getting enough rest.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions!
Enter family and my medical info, facts like insurance information, current issues, GTD and other personal information. The usage of the app is limited only by your imagination. e.g. Write progress for every month of your pregnancy, baby heart bits, pictures and videos of ultrasound! Enter as much detail as you want especially if you are on any of the transplant list. Works on android tablets and mobile smart phones.
Create UNLIMITED number of your OWN TEMPLATES to track your health records or condition. e.g. Record your Blood pressure, Weight, Cholesterol and Glucose or Sugar for diabetic patients - all in ONE app. You can even track your typical Diet, Calories or Exercise / Workout as templates for just ONE tap to enter!!
ONE tap to export data once you sync the folder with PC.
Plan Doctor's appointment by entering the symptoms and other info in the app that is at your fingertips when you visit Doctor. No more regrets about forgetting to tell an important information to your Doctor when you were at the office. App works on Phones and Tablets too! Support for photo, audio, video, file attachments for health records. Use this for various purposes such as before and after treatment pictures/results. Scan lab report, record audio/video, attach existing files etc.
You can even enter the appointment date/time and it gets synced to the Calendar on most devices! Say goodbye to Doctor's visit cancellation fees when you use this app. And all of the above can be done for all the family members! You can even send them text message, email or call right from the App about upcoming Doctor's appointment with just ONE tap.
Enter ICE ( In case of emergency ) info as well. It is entirely up to you what you want to enter. You can enter as little or as much as possible. And there is more- You can even take a photo of your near and dear ones! And yes, you can use the app for your pet's information too. After all they are an integral part of your life. You can also create a template for Rabies Vaccination tracking including Rabies Tag and Microchip ID.
For your peace of mind, you can even take the back up of the data and store at a safe place. Likewise, you can also restore the data form the back up to your device or to your loved one's device if they have the app too with few simple steps. You can even export and import data in CSV ( comma separated file ) format to store on your PC/Laptop or existing applications. Health record history file with nice looking HTML formatting can be created and saved on the SD card with a ONE tap. You can then either print, save or email/edit as you please. This allows you to share info with a therapist, babysitter, other extended family or physician. You can only share what you want to and delete the rest. Detailed HELP on how to use the app is always available a tap away in the Menu.
Buy only comprehensive health organizer app in the market to free up your mind of any worries and anxieties by recording and carrying the critical information with you all the time. Please contact us for any questions you may have, especially before leaving negative feedback. Have a healthy time!
Like us on Facebook at
1. Age and Gender based classification of range
2. Supports Metric and Imperial scales
3. Suggests your normal range
4. Gender based themes
What is Body Mass Index (BMI)?
BMI or Body Mass Index is a measurement of body fat based on your height and weight which generally applies to both adult men and women. BMI is very easy to measure and calculate and is therefore the most commonly used tool to correlate risk of health problems with your weight.
How does Waist To Hip Ratio (WTH) complement the BMI?
The World Health Organisation considers the Waist to Hip Ratio a good indicator of your personal health. However, it works best only if you consider your reading from both BMI and WTH. A good range on both BMI & WTH ensures a healthier you.
Would age and gender change my BMI & WTH?
Although age and gender has no impact on your BMI or WTH, it would influence ‘the Range’ to which an adult belongs. We have considered age and gender to calculate the Range in our “Health Calculator".
Who should not be using Health Calculator?
BMI & WTH are mere indicators basis your body statistics and does not take into consideration your body type, structure, current health status, diet or exercise. These are only indicators/ guideline. Do not use Health Calculator – BMI & WTH if you fall under the following:
1. Children (below 18 yrs)
2. Pregnant Ladies
3. Athletes / Body builders
4. People with medical conditions
Keywords: BMI, WTH, Body Mass Index, Waist to Hip Ratio, Health Calculator, Ideal Weight
Health refers to more than just a person's physical status, but also to their emotional, body, spiritual, and mental health. We all want to be healthy, happy, free of stress and more productive in life. And there are many simple things can do to stay healthy. Being healthy means eating properly, exercising regularly and avoiding certain activities, foods and drinks.
However, there are numerous benefits to following these simple guidelines even beyond your physical health. In this application you will find very useful tips for being healthy.
For healthy life follow the recommendations.
FEATURES of this exercise routine apps:
exercise for belly
exercise for fitness
exercise for leg
fat burn body exercises
exercise legs and arms
exercise for legs
exercise for arms
exercise tummy workout
daily butt workout
fat loss body workouts
exercise for flat stomach
exercise for waist
exercise your bicep
exercises to get abs
This no equipment workouts app will help you to learn exercise workout situps and push ups exersise, pull ups exercice, different types of sit ups, lower-body strength excercise, body toning exersice etc. Exercise whole body leaning is included in this home exercise health tips for man app along with six pack ab exercises, lower body workouts, tight butt workouts, flat abs moves, arm exercises, arm jiggle workouts. This exercise reward video app is much better than any of the exercise books, exercise ebooks, exercise kick boxing, exercise planks. Don't be an exercise planner. Do dailyworkouts using our circuit training assistant app. Always tell this to yourself. Exercise me !
Health and Fitness is now become one of the major concerns. Earlier humans used to hunt for their living, due to which their body had to undergo a lot of physical exercise. This made life active and alert. Now, life has become more simple and easy. Everything we need is just a phone call away. This easy life has restricted humans to do that bit of physical exercise that is required to keep the body fit and healthy.
Health Care And Fitness contains many tips for both health and fitness that will help you to discover better ways to maintain a healthy lifestyle and be in the best shape of your life. It contains a collection of small and sweet tips which you can easily implement in your daily routine. It will give better advice regarding your eating, setting, drinking and walking habit. The aim of this application is only to improve our quality of life.
We are constantly working on making the content and functionality of our apps better. We are always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please share with us at: http://apps-ticket.com
This app also allows you to set your goals for a specific test or health indicator. The charts for various test types show how a particular health indicator compares to the goal you have setup.
You will never miss a recording for your test results. All recordings are in a single app. This allows you to have all recordings with you all the time and to show them to your doctor.
Best of all, EZ Health Tracker stores all data locally on your device and is NOT using a remote server to store or backup your data.
1. Visual Acuity Test
2. Contrast Sensitivity Test
3. Color Test
4. Duochrome Test
5. Amsler's Grid Test
6. Astigmatism Test
(With Schedule reminder notification for Eye Exercise, So don't forget for eye exercise)
2. Eye Blinking
3. Sideways Viewing
4. Front and Sideways Viewing
5. Rotational Viewing
6. Up and Down Viewing
7. Preliminary Nose Tip Gazing
8. Near and Distant Viewing
Eye Exercise Schedule with Suitable timing
*So don't Forget next exercise with notification feature*
Optical illusion for fun..
Welcome to total Eye realted Test and Exercise, You don't need a doctor to check up for eyes, you can eye test with this app and see the report what is the problem in eyes. You do eye exercise and also schedule the notification for exercise.
1. Managing your health data and medical records
• PHR (Personal Health Record) - store your health data, such as medications, health conditions and allergies, medical reports, family health history, record of surgery, vaccinations, emergency contacts, all in one secure place.
• Health Trackers to log your health readings - your health condition varies between visits to your doctor. This allows your doctor to monitor your vitals like blood pressure, blood sugar, oxygen level; frequent test readings like BP, blood sugar, weight, cholesterol, HbA1c, Haemoglobin, TSH, Creatinine etc.; fitness indicators like weight, exercise, sleep etc.
Share all this data with your doctors easily through the app and reduce the need for paper records.
2. Easy access to expert medical advice
• Health Questions – Looking for a second opinion or simply want to follow up with your doctor? Concerned about a symptom but can't seem to find the right information online? Need medical advice and your doctor is not available? Get a qualified medical opinion - use the app to ask one of our medical specialists. These doctors can also view your Personal Health Record whilst answering your question.
Ask doctors from wide-ranging medical specialties like
• General Physician
• Plastic Surgeon
And many more!
• Connect with your own doctor- If your own doctor is using the Virtual Practice for Doctors from NeedStreet, you can also use this app to clarify doubts about perceived symptoms, your treatment or variations in your health condition, in between hospital visits. You can also invite your doctors to get on board, through the app.
If you are being treated by more than one doctor, the app offers a platform for your doctors to work as team to ensure that you receive the best care.
3. Personalized and dedicated care from healthcare providers
• Remote Health Monitoring – your doctor can set up personalized health monitoring plans for you using the Remote Health Monitoring feature. Update your health data based on your doctor's home care plan and have your health reviewed periodically.
• A Health Network that delivers health information – Stay informed and get doctor-endorsed health information relevant to you and your medical condition. Connect with patients with similar health conditions and engage with medical specialists on the Health Network
• Manage Medical Appointments - Schedule and manage your appointments with doctors who have a Virtual Practice through the app.
Available on the web: The Continuous Care app is also available as a web app which can be accessed at www.needstreet.com. All health data stored in the mobile app will be accessible in the web interface and vice versa.
Additionally, web version includes Video Consultations with doctors, which will be coming soon to the ContinuousCare mobile app.
• Ability to access your personal health profile from anywhere
• Self-tracking improves your ability to adhere to healthcare plans
• Self-diagnosing based on perceived symptoms can be avoided
• If your doctor uses the Virtual Practice app and adds you as a patient then:
•• Increased access to your doctor, who can see your Personal Health Record at any time
•• Improved healthcare due to remote monitoring by your healthcare providers
•• Reduce stress of travel, time and costs, as followups with your doctor are made easier
Start your 100-day project for making good teeth brushing habit.
Choose a start date and period, and check your progress.
Happy-T will help you to record and keep track of your brushing habit!
1. Log your brushing with simple timer, or quick entry creation.
2. See how long, how frequently you brush your teeth in Calendar or entry list.
3. Remind you the important facts about teeth health and correct your teeth brushing habit.
Happy-T 8 brushing tips
1. Know the enemy, Acid
Acid is your teeth\'s enemy; it can erode their protective enamel coating. Certain foods and beverages contain it, and it's also produced by bacteria in your mouth that feed on dietary sugar and release acid as a byproduct.
2. Know the enemy, Sugar
When bacteria in the mouth break down simple sugars, they produce acids that can erode tooth enamel, opening the door to decay. Sugary drinks pose a special threat because people tend to sip them, raising acid levels over a long period of time. Carbonated drinks may make matters worse, since carbonation also increases acidity. Sticky candies are another culprit, because they linger on teeth surfaces.
3. Know the friend, Saliva
Saliva is a front-line defense against erosion and decay. It helps remove food particles and contains minerals that help neutralize acid and promote remineralization of the tooth surface.
4. Know the friend, Toothbrush
Plaque is a sticky, colorless film of bacteria that constantly forms on our teeth. It is the main cause of cavities and gum disease, and can harden into tartar. Daily tooth brushing is the best way to remove the plaque and tartar buildup.
5. Twice vs 3 times
Softly brushing your teeth at least twice a day is recommended. Brushing should last at least 2 minutes. If you can make it 3 times with 3 minutes, it will be even better.
6. Bedtime brushing
While you are awake, saliva helps keep the mouth clean. When you are asleep, there is less saliva produced to clean the mouth. If you don\'t get rid of the bacteria and sugar that cause cavities before bedtime, they have whole night to attack your teeth.
7. Horror story: Chewy candies before bed.
When you are asleep, there is less saliva produced to clean the mouth. For whole night, bacteria in your mouth surely have great time with the remaining of the sticky candies and the low saliva level.
8. Horror story: Brushing after drinking soda
When you drink energy or soft drinks, do not brush your teeth immediately after drinking. The acid from these drinks softens tooth enamel and if you brush your teeth immediately, you will brush your enamel away.