The free app is provided by Spectrum Health, a not-for-profit health system in West Michigan offering a full continuum of care.
• Urgent Care Locations: Easily find locations for Spectrum Health Urgent Care Centers.
• Emergency Care Locations: Easily find locations for Spectrum Health Emergency Departments.
• Find a Physician: Search the Spectrum Health Medical Group physician list to find a doctor convenient for you.
• Find a Facility: Search for Spectrum Health locations near you using interactive maps.
• Message Center: Have a non-urgent question about an appointment or a follow up question for your health care team? Send and receive secure messages directly with your provider’s office.
• Prescriptions: Review your current medications and instructions, see who has prescribed your medications, and track your self-reported medication history.
• Appointments: See the dates, times and locations of your next appointments, with the ability to add them to your calendar, or review past appointment details.
• Lab Results: As soon as your results are ready, you can securely review them in a data or graphic format. For many tests, you can compare your results with the normal ranges. You can also message your provider with any questions.
• Health Info: Keep track of allergies, immunizations and other health concerns all in one place.
• Track Health with Abriiz: Launch the Abriiz application, allowing you to sign up, track your health-related activities (e.g., exercise, medications), and then send trend graphs to your health care provider.
• Balances: Review your current financial balances and pay your bill.
• Shared Access: Switch between approved profiles to view a family member’s health information.
• Set Up an Account: Already a patient of Spectrum Health? Create an account to see your health information.
Health Infinity - All-in-one diet, health & fitness solution.
• Most comprehensive feature set.
• Track, analyze & summarize your weight, foods, activities, sleep, heart rate, blood pressure & squats.
• Calculates your body mass index, ideal body weight, body fat, water intake & more.
• Check your BMI along with your weight.
• Access more than 250K global/local foods and 100 different daily activities.
• Built-in pedometer for tracking steps accurately.
• Track sleep automatically and improve your Sleep Score. No manual effort needed.
• Health Calendar makes it incredibly easy to keep track! Select a date and see everything at one place.
• Smart reminders to help you not miss out anything.
• Supports both metric & imperial units.
• Sync with Google Drive and use across all your devices.
• Available across 45+ languages.
• No external hardware required.
Eat better with built-in Calorie Counter.
Say the food name you ate or scan the bar-code to add it.
Log an activity performed earlier or start tracking live activities and see the calories burned in real-time.
Track the distribution of macro nutrients.
Add unlimited custom foods or activities to your diary.
Track your steps automatically using sessions.
Keep your mobile in trouser pocket, hand or jacket.
Uses hardware step-detector in 4.4+ devices to reduce battery consumption.
Sensor-Fusion algorithms to improve accuracy for devices without step-detector.
Home & lock screen widgets allows to view the steps easily.
Keep screen on permission can be disabled in preferences.
--HEART RATE MONITOR:
Check your heart rate. Any-time. Anywhere.
Uses your mobile's camera sensor and flash along with smart algorithms to measure with great accuracy.
Check your heartbeat any number of times a day!
Your health is important to us. This application is NOT intended to be a substitute for getting medical advice or treating health related problems.
Key features include:
1. Submit your claims in three easy steps, anytime, anywhere
Using only the app, complete a short and simple form (we don’t ask for information we already have). Take photos of receipts or invoices. Then submit your claim.
Plus, you can track your claims progress and view settlement details.
2. Policy documents in your pocket
Leave your paperwork at home and still be able to access your most recent policy documents and membership card on the go. There’s the option to share them with your provider at the point of treatment.
3. Find a hospital
Find hospitals near to you on a map with this GPS enabled feature. Integrates with Google Maps app to give you “Turn-by-turn” directions. Alternatively, search for a hospital in another destination.
4. Emergency contact numbers and policy helpline
All the contacts and support you’ll need in one place, whether you need to call emergency services such as Ambulance, Fire or Police, or if you just have a general query about your policy.
5. Range of health assistance tools
Find local equivalents of brand named drugs and translate common ailments into one of 17 languages.
6. Added simplicity and security
For fast and easy access, you can login with an easy to remember 5 digit PIN code. Any claims information entered will be preserved until submitted. All personal data is secured via encryption, plus most features are available even when you’re offline.
7. Multi-lingual support
Automatically detects English, German, Spanish, French or Portuguese from your phone and sets up the app accordingly.
FEATURES OF HEALTH MANAGER.
- create your basic profile with height, weight, age etc..
- The dashboard view will always show critical health related information.
* BODY FITNESS
- BMI, Body fat percentage, Ideal body weight demonstrates your current fitness level.
- These indicators influences an individual to fine tune their health and prevent obesity at young age.
* IMPORTANCE OF WATER
- Drinking water is an essence of healthy life.
- Water requirement level, total body water instructs an individual to drink a minimum amount of water daily to enhance their health.
* HEALTHY FOOD HABIT
- Nutrients are the constituents for a person to survive and grow.
- Nutrient content, calorie requirements, oil fat content, fat intake levels demonstrate a person to follow a healthy diet level.
* HEALTH IMPACTING HABIT
- Smoking and alcohol are health deterioration factors.
- There is a special feature in health manager which illustrates the negative effect on health due to smoking.
- Health manager induces a person to take no smoking pledge and record the number of days that a person is smoke free.
P.S. There are many new features such as health data sync, exercise tracker are planned for the future releases. Thanks for Supporting us and as always we need your continuous encouragement in future.
Access a rich set of tools and content for all your health needs. Find 1000+ exercise and workout videos, nutritional and medical references, and a symptom checker to look up conditions and diets to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
• Run Tracker: Record your time, distance, pace and calories burned while you run, bike and do other outdoor activities. Turn on GPS to map your route.
• Diet Tracker: Add foods from a database of over 300 thousand to log your daily calorie intake. Calculate your calorie target and use it to set your calorie goal. Count calories and lose weight.
• Cardio Tracker: Track your cardio training and analyze progress over time
Read premium curated health & fitness content from some of the world’s most reputable sources, including FatSecret, Harvard Health Publications, Cengage, Healthline, and more.
Watch over 300 workout videos and over 900 exercise, strength, yoga and Pilates videos, including hundreds of follow-along videos you can do at home.
Enter symptoms to see possible health conditions with the Symptom Checker. Discover more about the human anatomy through the interactive 3D Human Body. Learn about drugs (US only), treatments, and common medical procedures.
Swipe left or right to read the next article. Tap the menu to explore workouts, diets, body map and more.
Some features may not be available in all markets.
- How to breath right
- How to reduce stress
- How to treat acne from inside out
- Description of the roles of variety vitamins
Hope this tiny apps be your handy doctor and Hope you like it.
- The Nature Cure
- Using Foods, Vitamins, Minerals, and Food Supplements For Vibrant Health and
- Complete Freedom from Disease
Note that the contents here are not presented from a medical practitioner, and that any and all health care planning should be made under the guidance of your own medical and health practitioners. The content within only presents an overview based upon research for educational purposes and does not replace medical advice from a practicing physician. Further, the information in this manual is provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall the seller/distributor of this information be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the information presented here.
Tags: health tips, health assistant, best tips for health, useful tips, useful treatment, best treatment tips, cure disease, handy doctor, useful advice
The easy-to-use My Life Track app helps Lowe’s employees and their families reach their wellness goals on-the-go by:
-Allowing them to track their weight and participate in the “Weigh Smart” program
-Providing food and workout journals
-Linking to the My Life Track website, which includes helpful articles, recipes, videos and more
Lowe’s employees and their families can use their sales ID to register for My Life Track through the app if they don’t already have an account. Look for exciting updates soon!
MyHealth Pal is designed especially for these concerns and challenges.
Why parents and caregivers prefer MyHealth Pal
MyHealth Pal is derived from the clinical protocols used by pediatricians and nurses in 10,000 practices and 400 nurse advice call centers in the US and Canada. They have been tested for 15 years on more than 150 million symptom calls.
The Symptom Care Guides help you make smart decisions on what level of care (if any) is needed and how to provide speedy symptom relief for minor illnesses or injuries you can manage on your own.
The 145 Parent Advice Messages deal with the most common behavior and wellness questions parents ask their physicians. Each topic provides a description of the issue, three to five specific recommendations to address the concern, and (often) additional resources which may be useful to your situation.
Easy 3-step navigation:
1. Choose the most appropriate symptom care guide
2. Use the symptom decision chart to find the recommended action
3. Follow the self care advice to make your child more comfortable
The care guide that best matches your child’s symptom can be located quickly by using the alphabetical index, body area index, or keyword search.
Content - each symptom care guide contains:
· Definition which describes the focus of the care guide so you can decide if it’s a good fit for your problem. If not, there are quick links to related guidelines.
· Decision Chart which helps determine what action is suggested based on the severity and description of your symptom. Once you have a match, simply follow the corresponding action, such as Call 911, Call Doctor Now, Call Doctor within 24 hours or Manage at Home.
· Immediate Connections to medical help, such as 911, your child’s doctor or nearby Emergency Department (ER) are available if you have phone service.
· Home Care Advice is available for any illnesses and injuries that can be treated at home. The instructions provide clear, up-to-date steps for relieving symptoms.
* Medication and Allergy List for tracking important information about your family’s prescriptions and/or over the counter medications.
* Pediatric dosage tables by weight for common over-the-counter medications.
* Visual images to help you identify symptoms (e.g. rashes), injuries and common causes of bites & stings.
* First Aid topics and illustrations to support immediate action, if needed.
Disclaimer: The information provided with this Application is not a substitute for professional medical or behavioral advice, diagnosis or treatment; it is for informational purposes only. Talk with your healthcare provider about any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you think your child may have a medical emergency, call the doctor or 911 immediately. Before using MyHealth Pal, all users should read and agree with the full Disclaimer available in the application within More > Terms and Conditions.
Activities that are monitored regularly enforce the desire for success and lead to better results.
Tracking your weight and exercise daily, helps you loose weight. Originally developed for our use, My Health helped our CEO loose 40 pounds; you can see his weight loss chart under the screenshots.
Every 3,500 calories spent, causes 1 pound of weight loss. If you exercise, you’ll appreciate My Health’s ability to calculate the number of calories spent during your workouts. Just enter the type of exercise and how long you worked out, and My Health will calculate the calories you used. This is great for people who are controlling their daily calorie intake. The more calories you spend exercising, the better meals you can eat while still staying within your diet and still reach your weight loss goal.
Use My Health to track your weight, exercise calories, blood pressure, blood sugar and get healthier. Share your health data with your doctor. Easy to understand charts show your progress over time (instead of a single measurement at your doctor’s office) and may help your doctor understand your condition better.
Your valuable health data is safe with My Health. You can backup your data to the cloud and restore it, even if you change your phone or tablet. It is stored securely, without any names, under your phone number and your account, but only when you backup your data. Your data is protected against device resets, lost phones and can be easily moved to a new phone.
If you have health issues or concerns, please see your doctor. By using this software, you agree to release our company and it's developers from all liability.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, especially before leaving any negative comments. This software is supported by a professional team of programmers. Positive thoughts are always welcome.
We all know how important it is to look after our daily health and this health app is full of useful tips to help you look after your heart, skin and loved ones.
All tips have been categorised for your convenience and the layout is optimised for phone and tablet viewing. Whether you are looking for health tips for kids, tailored health advice for women or men, perhaps seasonal tips to aid your health through winter or summer you are sure to find a tip to help achieve your health goals.
Interested in starting Yoga? Approach Yoga with a sense of joy ad fun and use the Yoga tips to help you on your way.
Stress can be debilitating and is detrimental to your health. Spend a few minutes browsing through the stress management tips to help you manage stress and improve your health along the way.
Desk based workers are covered too with tips tailored to keep you on the right side of the health and safety department and keep your body in shape whilst at work.
Please note that all tips are in English.
We have done everything we can to keep the app simple and small and the result is an app which is only 1.1MB and can be used offline. From an app studio present on the store for over 2 years based in the UK, we can guarantee a certain level of quality and customer support not found in other apps. Check out our other apps and see what the users have to say.
This application contains many tips for both health and fitness that will help you to discover better ways to maintain a healthy lifestyle and be in the best shape of your life. It contains a collection of small and sweet tips which you can easily implement in your daily routine. It will give better advice regarding your eating, setting, drinking and walking habit. The aim of this application is only to improve our quality of life.
This application covers very simple tips that are easy to understand and implement. It covers valuable. suggestion for fitness, yoga, nutrition, meditation, beauty tips and first aid tips.
- You can save the tips for later reference
- Set is as your favourite
- Easy to copy and send or share it on facebook, twitter etc
- Great list of latest and most popular Fitness Tips.
- No Internet connection required to read Fitness Tips.
1. Managing your health data and medical records
• PHR (Personal Health Record) - store your health data, such as medications, health conditions and allergies, medical reports, family health history, record of surgery, vaccinations, emergency contacts, all in one secure place.
• Health Trackers- log your health readings and vitals like pulse, temperature and oxygen level; frequent test readings like blood pressure, blood sugar and HbA1c (for diabetes), TSH, T4, T3 and thyroglobulin readings (for thyroid problems), cholesterol, haemoglobin and fitness indicators like weight, exercise, sleep etc, so your doctor doesn't miss any variations in your health.
Share all this data with your doctors easily through the app and reduce the need for paper records.
2. Easy access to expert medical advice
• Health Questions – Looking for a second opinion or simply want to follow up with your doctor? Concerned about a symptom but can't seem to find the right information online? Need medical advice and your doctor is not available? Get a qualified medical opinion - use the app to ask one of our medical specialists. These doctors can also view your Personal Health Record whilst answering your question.
Ask doctors from wide-ranging medical specialties like
• General Physician
• Plastic Surgeon
And many more!
• Connect with your own doctor- If your own doctor is using the Virtual Practice for Doctors from NeedStreet, you can also use this app to clarify doubts about perceived symptoms, your treatment or variations in your health condition, in between hospital visits. You can also invite your doctors to get on board, through the app.
If you are being treated by more than one doctor, the app offers a platform for your doctors to work as team to ensure that you receive the best care.
3. Personalized and dedicated care from healthcare providers
• Remote Health Monitoring – your doctor can set up personalized health monitoring plans for you using the Remote Health Monitoring feature. Update your health data based on your doctor's home care plan and have your health reviewed periodically.
• A Health Network that delivers health information – Stay informed and get doctor-endorsed health information relevant to you and your medical condition. Connect with patients with similar health conditions and engage with medical specialists on the Health Network
• Manage Medical Appointments - Schedule and manage your appointments with doctors who have a Virtual Practice through the app.
Available on the web: The Continuous Care app is also available as a web app which can be accessed at www.needstreet.com. All health data stored in the mobile app will be accessible in the web interface and vice versa.
Additionally, web version includes Video Consultations with doctors, which will be coming soon to the ContinuousCare mobile app.
• Ability to access your personal health profile from anywhere
• Self-tracking improves your ability to adhere to healthcare plans
• Self-diagnosing based on perceived symptoms can be avoided
• If your doctor uses the Virtual Practice app and adds you as a patient then:
•• Increased access to your doctor, who can see your Personal Health Record at any time
•• Improved healthcare due to remote monitoring by your healthcare providers
•• Reduce stress of travel, time and costs, as followups with your doctor are made easier
This Group Health app helps you manage your health care: Refill prescriptions, make appointments, see lab results, exchange secure e-mail with your doctors, and get parental access for your children aged 12 and younger. You’ll get most of the secure services available on our Web site. More mobile services are coming.
Group Health is a consumer-governed, nonprofit health system that brings together care, coverage, research, and education to serve its patients and create healthier communities. Group Health has 25 clinics in the Puget Sound region and Spokane in Washington state.
Group Health mobile features are:
If you get care at a Group Health clinic, these features are available here after you register at www.ghc.org. Prescription refills are available to all members, regardless of where they get care.
-- Refill prescriptions
-- Make appointments
-- E-mail your medical team
-- See lab and test results
-- Get parental access to children's online records (12 and younger)
-- Review after-visit summaries
-- Get routine care reminders
-- Check immunization history
-- See your allergies & health conditions
Personalize your settings with your preferred clinic. Map your home and work locations. Choose whether to store your log in on your device.
Enter answers and get suggestions about what to do on common health issues.
Members can call 24/7 for professional medical advice.
See map and directions to our medical facilities.
How quickly can you pick up a prescription or get a lab test?
About Group Health
Group Health is one of the nation’s leading health systems, known for its cooperative origins and innovative solutions for transforming care. Established in 1947, Group Health Cooperative, together with its subsidiaries, provides health coverage to more than 650,000 residents of Washington state.
More than 400,000 plan members receive care from Group Health Physicians, one of the nation’s largest and most honored multispecialty groups, at Group Health Medical Centers locations across the Puget Sound region and Spokane. Group Health advances health in the community through its medical education, charitable foundation, and nationally recognized research institute.