* Complete coverage of all Hiragana and Katakana
* Integrated lessons, charts, quizzes and flashcards
* Audio examples for each kana
* Stroke diagram for each kana
* Test your knowledge of kana 5 different ways
* Tracks your progress
• Commonly-used Japanese phrases & vocabularies
• Authentic pronunciation
• Search by keywords using Japanese and English
• Easy to store and manage your favourite items
• Font size adjustment
• No internet connection required
If you are traveling to Japan, make sure you bring this app with you!
Get the FREE vocabulary app right now!
* 6,000 words with images to illustrate words, phonetic transcriptions and pronunciation recordings by native speakers.
* Vocabulary covers 15 thematic topics divided into 140 subtopics.
* The entire vocabulary has been translated into 51 languages:
✔ English ✔ Afrikaans ✔ Albanian ✔ Arabic ✔ Azerbaijani ✔ Bengali ✔ Bulgarian ✔ Catalan ✔ Chinese (Simplified) ✔ Chinese (Traditional) ✔ Croatian ✔ Czech ✔ Danish ✔ Dutch ✔ Estonian ✔ Filipino ✔ Finnish ✔ French ✔ Georgian ✔ German ✔ Greek ✔ Hebrew ✔ Hindi ✔ Hungarian ✔ Icelandic ✔ Indonesian ✔ Italian ✔ Korean ✔ Latvian ✔ Lithuanian ✔ Macedonian ✔ Malay ✔ Norwegian ✔ Persian ✔ Polish ✔ Portuguese ✔Brazilian Portuguese ✔ Romanian ✔ Russian ✔ Serbian ✔ Slovak ✔ Slovenian ✔ Spanish ✔ Swahili ✔ Swedish ✔ Thai ✔ Turkish ✔ Ukrainian ✔ Urdu ✔ Vietnamese
* Select from 7 fun games to learn in a uniquely entertaining manner.
* Built-in "Spin Categories" feature allows the app to choose a random topic, subtopic and game for you to enhance your learning experience.
* "Review Manager" allows you to review all the words you've learned during each game.
* No internet connection is required to use the app.
* 3 difficulty levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced.
* Choose your preferred tuition language from 51 pre-programmed interface languages: Japanese, English, German, French, Turkish, Russian, Korean, Arabic, Thai, Italian, Spanish, etc.
Learn Japanese app is absolutely FREE!
With funeasylearn.com learning apps, you can learn Japanese for free. Learn more than 6,000 words through image illustration, recorded pronunciation and native translation into 51 languages: Japanese, English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese. The app's vocabulary is divided thematically and covers most aspects of the everyday world, from the restaurant to the hotel, the home to the workplace, outer space to the animal kingdom. FunEasyLearn is a valuable learning tool as it has many fun games developed by experts.
FunEasyLearn is perfect for anyone who wants to learn Japanese, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, etc.
Please support us by leaving a good rating, or share this app with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ if you like it.
If you have any issues regarding this app, please feel free to let us know at
23 Japanese lessons to learn the basic concepts and grammatical structures
Each lesson contains a Japanese text, a grammar page, and a culture page to learn Japanese customs and understand how the Japanese think.
JAPANESE KANA & KANJI
Learn Hiragana/Katakana progressively by levels
Learn Kanji by Jouyou Grades and JLPT levels
Manage your personal lists
Listen to the pronunciation of each Kana
Detailed statistics to track your progress and mistakes
Increase the quiz difficulty progressively: easy, medium, hard
Add a countdown to limit the time yo have to answer (for medium and hard difficulty level)
Learn how to draw Hiragana, Katakana AND Kanji properly
900 Common Japanese phrases for real life communication
Learn Japanese phrases with audio clips by a native speaker
Keep your most useful Japanese phrases in your personal list
Take a quiz to learn actively useful sentences
1855 words with audio clip by a native speaker
Take audio quizzes!
Create your personal lists of Japanese words
Comments are added to explain the word when necessary
Search for any word from English or Romaji
500 numbers with audio clips by a native speaker
Listen and understand numbers from 0 to 10,000
Take audio quizzes
Create your personal list
Search a Japanese number from its numerical value or Romaji
Read numbers in Kanji, Romaji or numerical value
60 Japanese particles clearly explained and sorted with examples
45 Japanese counters you should know to count objects in Japanese
1800 Japanese verbs translated and conjugated in many forms
100 grammartical sheets ordered by JLPT that explain easy to advanced Japanese structures with translated examples.
Buying the application thanks to the integrated In-App Billing system gives you access to additional downloadable contents.
The application is build on the principles of a memory game that presents a character and five different possible answers. It can be configured to train do hiragana to romaji or romaji to hiragana.
A second part allows to practice writing with the finger or a stylus (e.g. Wacom Bamboo) on the display. Once finished it can be compared to the original including the correct stroke order. Through this active participation the memorization effect is even stronger.
A statistics view gives the learner a better insight into the learning progress. It is also a good thing to stay motivated.
Finally there is a handy character table for Hiragana with Romaji and stroke animation.
* Native japanese pronuntiations
* Configure your own list of vocabulary
* Options and writing exercises
* Practice to write hiragana, katakana and kanji
* No internet connection needed
* Ads free
This free version contains:
* Learning japanese
* Everyday conversation
Do you want to study Japanese?
If so, you should memorize the first Japanese characters.
There is an app that allows you to memorize the quickest Japanese character.
Hiragana, of course, will be able to study with them katakana.
This is the biggest advantage of this app.
If the study only one week from the mouth, you will be able to proceed to the next step immediately.
This app provides the following features:.
1. Letter Study
- One character can learn.
- You can write and pronounce to hear.
2. Line Study
- You can study by line.
- You can write and pronounce to hear.
3. 50 Letters Study
- A table of 50 characters can be found in Japanese.
- Comparison of hiragana and katakana is simple.
- Provide the Multiple-choice tests and short answer tests.
- Hiragana and Katakana can check separately.
“I came across Dr. Moku's Hiragana Mnemonics. Thirty minutes later I had memorized all 46 hiragana.¨ - Mark Frauenfelder founder of BoingBoing.net
**If you have purchased the previous version of this app and need to reinstall it please contact us**
The Dr. Moku system uses mnemonics to help you learn the Kana automatically and effortlessly. Mnemonics are memory tricks that use humor or a memorable personal connection to help you fix and break associations. Your brain has no choice but to remember.
Dr. Moku is perfect for the complete beginner or those struggling to memorize Hiragana and Katakana.
• Animated writing guides.
• 2 different Learning modes: Manual (allows you to learn at your own speed) and Autoplay (Each symbol and audio clip play in sequence)
• 4 Quiz types: Visual recognition, audio recognition, writing quiz and reading practice.
• Quick Reference allows you to jump instantly to the screens you want to revise.
• Introductory guide to learning Japanese, with pictorial examples.
Each screen presents a Japanese Kana character along with a mnemonic clue and audio clip. Read the clue, listen to the clip and move on to the next one. The alternating bold colors will reset your brain so you start fresh with each new symbol, allowing you to learn without trying.
If you want to rapidly increase your learning power or just impress your friends, with Dr. Moku's Mnemonic learning system you can automatically and effortlessly learn Japanese.
With Dr. Moku you will be amazed at your ability to learn and recall Hiragana and Katakana.
Don't believe it? Watch the demo video and you will be able to read your first word of Japanese in just 90 seconds.
[Gojūon and KANA test]: Learn the writing of KANA by the display of stroke order and learn the spell of KANA by the audio tests.
[Numeral Expression and test]: Learn the usage and pronunciation of number, date and time.
[JLPT vocabulary / Special glossary and test]: Learn the vocabulary anywhere and anytime by the off-line JLPT vocabulary list, the vocabulary of daily life and the tests.
[Wrong test collection]: Reinforce the learning by practicing more the wrong tests.
- New version of this app excludes the [minnanonihongo] for the copyright issue, please note.
- Please do not low grade this app for the lack of [minnanonihongo], thanks.
- For your learning, please unload the old version of this app. You will enjoy learning the JLPT vocabulary offered by this new version.
- Welcome to download the Android version of this app:
- Welcome to download the IOS version of this app:
- All copyright of the translation of JLPT in this app belongs to the developer of this app. Any form of copying is refused. Any infringement of this app shall be investigated for legal responsibility.
- Thanks http://www.tanos.co.uk/jlpt/ for providing the JLPT vocabulary.
* This is a free application that more functions are developing, any suggestion or comment is accepted by email.
Appropriate for children from 2 to 6 years old.
Katakana version is also available now!
- Very easy to play! Just touch letters that match the image.
- Learn step by step, start with simple questions, then move to the next level.
- Between stages you can play a tiny game!
Please send feedback by email so that we can improve this app!
The latest update is a bug fix for tablet layout being wrongly used in phone and crashing when navigating. Those who have update to version 0.3.1 and are having the problem, please update. I'm sorry about the inconvenience.
Topics covered include:
- The Japanese Writing System (Hiragana, Katakana, Kanji)
- Basic Japanese Grammar (Particles, Adjective, Verbs, Nouns)
- Essential Japanese Grammar (Polite Forms, Compound, Conditionals, etc.)
- Special Expressions (Causative, Amounts, Honorific, etc.)
- Advanced Topics (Formal Expressions, Volitional, etc.)
This guide was created as a resource for those who want to learn Japanese grammar in a rational, intuitive way that makes sense in Japanese. The explanations are focused on how to make sense of the grammar not from English but from a Japanese point of view.
This guide is an attempt to systematically build up the grammatical structures that make up the Japanese language in a way that makes sense in Japanese. It may not be a practical tool for quickly learning immediately usable phrases such as for travel. However, it will logically create successive building blocks that will result in a solid grammatical foundation. For those of you who have learned Japanese from textbooks, you may see some big differences in how the material is ordered and presented. This is because this guide does not seek to forcibly create artificial ties between English and Japanese by presenting the material in a way that makes sense in English. Instead, examples with translations will show how ideas are expressed in Japanese resulting in simpler explanations that are easier to understand.
Writing is the best possible way to learn, since it makes you active in the learning process.
It is free application. We hope as many people in the world get the opportunity to study Japanese as possible.
We would be very grateful if this application helps you understand different cultures and languages.
Learn Japanese is recorded using native speaker and we have tried our best to be authentic in the pronunciation whilst ensuring it is easy to understand. Recommended app for tourists and business people visiting Japan.
We recommend you to use Wi-Fi connection the first time to download the database.
This lite version contains about 400 common words and phrases for FREE. Upgrade and unlock all 800 phrases in 18 categories.
* Carefully translated list of essential phrases
* High quality audio pronunciation by native speaker
* Play all phrases automatically in each category
* Ability to adjust font size
* No internet connection required
* Highlight important words with tips
* Store frequently used phrases in favourites
* Search by keywords
* No adverts or annoying popups
The LITE version contains about 400 essential phrases in the following categories
* General conversation
* Directions and places
* Eating out
Upgrade and unlock all 800 phrases in these categories.
* Time and date
* Towns and provinces
* Tourist attractions
* Feeling sick
* Tongue twisters
If you like this app and find it useful please take a few seconds to give us a rating in the Android Market. For comments and suggestions please send an email to email@example.com. We love getting feedback from users of our apps.
Follow us on twitter : http://www.twitter.com/codegentapps
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR IPHONE, IPOD, & IPAD
*Over 50 different beginner and intermediate lessons covering a broad range of Japanese words, phrases, grammar, and pronunciation
*Daily news reports from some of Japan's largest news broadcasters for more advanced listening practice
*Listen and practice your kikitori wherever you go!
Try to do different exercises, changing from one to another if you get stuck, and once resolved, repeat those with mistakes until you finish them flawless.You will see how fast you can learn japanese!
You can continue practising to write japanese words in katakana/hiragana with: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.legendarya.learnexperiment.japanese1
-55 verbs of Japanese JLPT N5
-16 kanjis of Japanese JLPT N5
-masu & nai conjugations
-No advertisements (in the future there will be optional Tapjoy adds to unlock more contents)
-Categories: Vehicles, clothes, buildings, food, nature and paper things
-68 words of Japanese JLPT N5
-23 kanjis of Japanese JLPT N5
More exercises, vocabulary and kanjis will be added later.
-Numbers, hours & days
-84 words of Japanese JLPT N5
-27 kanjis of Japanese JLPT N5
You can also download the full app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.legendarya.learnexperiment.japanese2full) to get:
+7 aditional kanjis of Japanese JLPT N5
+53 words of Japanese JLPT N5
-113 verbs of Japanese JLPT N5
-20 kanjis of Japanese JLPT N5
-masu, nai, te & ta conjugations
-Numbers, hours, days, months, relative dates and other time vocabulary
-137 words of Japanese JLPT N5
-34 kanjis of Japanese JLPT N5
This is an application for learning that let you download exercises from the web (just a few kanjis right now). Its an upgrade from Hiragana and Katakana Learn Experiment (https://market.android.com/details?id=com.legendarya.helloandroid), but with many planned improvements:
-More contents (kanjis and spanish to start with) and improvements to older contents (mistakes corrections, exercises with full review of all the hiragana or katakana and other writing styles)
-User editable contents so anyone can collaborate adding the contents they want (it will use a points system to encourage people to do it)
-More compatibility in different android devices, solving crashes that some of you have got, and maybe specific versions for tablets (icecream sandwich), iPhone and Blackberry
-A cuter interface with lighter backgrounds with gradients
-Use of aditional resources like images and custom keyboards (like a hiragana keyboard for the kanjis exercises)
-Better writing recognition, based on the direction in which you are writing instead of the position, so it will be less strict when you are doing it right
-Customization, so you can enable or disable vibration on fails, the option to complete the writing of a kana before the application shows you wrong or don’t showing the hints (lines or dots) on drawing
-Statistics of the progress, including a comparison with the last time you have done the same exercise.
You can see more information here: http://learnexperiment.org/blog/presentation/