Welcome Wolverines! Orientation is required for all new undergraduate students at the University of Michigan. If you are participating in one of our freshman summer orientation sessions, this app will serve as your schedule and a handy source of information during your orientation. Download this app to help you navigate your orientation experience, access resources, and learn more about campus. When you return to campus in the Fall, this app will also be full of information, events, and resources for the Welcome HoMe program. Go Blue!
• Get the latest details on what's happening when and where.
• Live updates will keep you on top of any last minute changes.
• Keep track of your own schedule by adding events you want to attend.
• Get local notifications reminding you when your favorite events are starting.
• Sync events with your calendar to be sure you don't miss out.
• All the campus information you need to make the most of your Welcome to Michigan experience.
• One glance is all you need to decide which event to check out next.
Map and Navigation:
• The entire campus Google map at your fingertips
• Learn about campus resources, offices, and departments.
• Get the latest updates from Twitter.