The view is too close, making it very uncomfortable to use. Have you read the best practices at all?
Really cute, well done This game is really well put together, the little people are cute, you get to do little challenges and unlock different things. It isn't exactly a full on game, a little bit more like a toy. Still enjoyed it though
No real goal, and none needed It's fun, and it's free, so you should probably check it out. In the game, you basically sit at a desk and play with Legos, and the characters are brought to life. Some puzzle aspects, some building aspects, with the goal basically being to unlock more stuff to play with. Controls are pretty intuitive.
Great for another Lego game without building... Passing fun, but why no brick by brick freedom? Lego has lost its way for so long but I was hopeful...
Stuck at Level 1-8 What am I supposed to do at 1-8 (start of chapter 2)?
Fun for kids My nephew is obsessed with Lego and he loves playing this.
• New free building gallery unlocked from the very beginning and more easily accessible directly from the book.
• New brick-by-brick character creation mode allowing total customization of a character that you design yourself.
• Individual bricks coloring mode allowing you to recolor or paint after or during building.
• Models you make now can be placed directly on the desk for the BrickHeadz to admire.
• Improved brick rotation option, second way to rotate your brick while building.