Too fiddly. It tries to auto rotate blocks, but always guesses wrong. I struggled to even stack two blocks together.
Cute and extremely polished this is a great example of good VR programming. Having recently bought Google's Daydream Headset I was surprised to find the play store is only barely getting started so finding an app or two this well executed is a treat. Daydream compatible.
One of the most clean, polished games I have found for Daydream. Feels more like an actual game than a loose arrangement of 3D polygons.
The game is really fun but when you're building it doesn't put the bricks where you want them to go. All around great concept and super fun!!
Even as an adult playing with the dream VR for the first week I have to say this game is really cute. There's not much in the way of written instructions so it's a bit of a touch and go learning curve but once you get the hang of the pictorials then things go by very fast. So much so you'll want more content. There's a bit of a stutter that comes and goes on the Pixel XL vr unfortunately, but I suppose it's bleeding edge and really, it doesn't break the experience, just don't expect perfection with these first iterations of VR phones. The immersion however really is amazing. 5 Stars on breaking ground in a new game arena.
The view is too close, making it very uncomfortable to use. Have you read the best practices at all?
• New free building gallery unlocked from the very beginning and more easily accessible directly from the book.
• New brick-by-brick character creation mode allowing total customization of a character that you design yourself.
• Individual bricks coloring mode allowing you to recolor or paint after or during building.
• Models you make now can be placed directly on the desk for the BrickHeadz to admire.
• Improved brick rotation option, second way to rotate your brick while building.