MINDSTORMS® EV3 LEGO® Education
The MINDSTORMS® EV3 LEGO® Education programming app provides middle school students with hands-on opportunities to develop their creative and problem-solving skills. EV3 Programming and the EV3 intelligent brick combine building and coding to help students learn programming principles, engineering, teamwork and persistence.
Designed for touch devices, this learning app communicates with your EV3 robot via Bluetooth to offer a truly interactive experience that students will find intuitive, engaging, and fun.
- Getting a positive reaction from 13 and 14-year-olds is not an easy task, but LEGO Education solutions do it every time. Laura Jackson, Summit Lakes Middle School, Lee's Summit, KS
- I believe that engineers are created in middle school. LEGO Education products inspire creativity, and the by-product is an increase in motivation and self-actualization. David Auerbach, Cardigan Mountain, School, Cardigan, NH
With the EV3 Programming classroom app you can:
- Teach students to code using a best-in-class coding program
- Let your students explore and discover using their EV3 robot
- Control the EV3 robot, motors, and sensors using the intuitive drag-and-drop interface
- Improve your students' problem-solving, critical thinking, teamwork, and communication skills with an invaluable teacher tool
- Download Next Generation Science Standards lesson plans and other teaching resources from LEGOeducation.com/lessons. Lessons are also available in selected languages at LEGOeducation.com/start.
This is not a stand-alone teaching application. It is used to program LEGO models built using the LEGO MINDSTORMS Education EV3 Core Set. Please contact your local LEGO Education distributor for further information.
Getting Started: LEGOeducation.com/start
Lesson Plans: LEGOeducation.com/lessons
LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Minifigure, MINDSTORMS and the MINDSTORMS logo are trademarks and/or copyrights of the LEGO Group. © 2018 The LEGO Group. All rights reserved