This App is a must have for any DIY enthusiast.
Accurately calculate the amount of Cement, Gravel,
Sharp Sand and Water required for a perfect
Concrete mix for Most DIY jobs.
Helps ensure you order the correct amount, to
Simply Enter the Area Dimensions to be covered,
And required depth, and press Calculate.
Amount of required materials will be shown in Kilo's.
Mixture is Based on :
1 Part Cement
2 Parts Sand
4 Parts Gravel.
And is Suitable for Most Garden jobs and
Shallow foundations for Sheds etc.
NOT SUITABLE FOR BUILDING FOUNDATIONS.
Please rate this App if you like it.
If you have an idea for an App you
would like to see available on android
market, then please contact us.
This app is used when leveling.
If you use this app, you need not have a level book.
If you are civil engineer, it is necessary.
Do you want to know ground height? This app will solve it.
- Display GH(Ground Height)
civil, leveling, survey, surveying , ground, earth, calculator, baby, beast,FS,BS,GH,IH,수준측량,측량,레벨측량,광파기,level,
Civil engineering is a professionalengineering discipline that deals with the design, construction, and maintenance of the physical and naturally built environment, including works like roads, bridges, canals, dams, and buildings.
It has the possibility of multiple options geometric shapes covering all channels, accounts, ravines. It can even make estimates of river flows, if previously channel shape adapts to the variety of ways that are offered, choosing also the appropriate roughness coefficient, which is predetermined by different materials.
Includes multiple coefficients of friction proven by experience corresponding to different coating materials.
To use, you only need to choose first, the geometry of the water channel, enter the dimensions requested in accordance with the figure, choose the type of coating and the slope by meter horizontal, vertical meter.
With Civil Eng' you can easily do:
- Wall volume calculator:
Calculate the sum of volume of cubes by hight X width X Length
- Shape volume calculator:
Calculate the volume of different shapes such as Pyramid, Truncated Pyramid, Cylinder, Cone, Truncated Cone, Obelisk, Cube and more
- Equivalent steel calculator:
Find equivalent steel re-bars by different cut size or bar quantity
- Rebar Ordering form:
Create and send a re-bar ordering form:
1. Define project details including desired arrival date, order number and company logo
2. Add bars with there sizes, length, amount and more.
3. Add rebar mesh/grid with there sizes, length, amount and more.
4. Draw special bar with easy hand gestures
5. Print the order to a PDF and save it for reference
6. Send the PDF to your re-bar provider.
7. Get app notifications 3 days before and on the desired arrival date.
The easiest most handy tool for 21 century civil engineering.
Rate us and leave a comment!
Help us make this app better, send an email to email@example.com. We are more than welcome to receive your feedback!
Free tool for the civil engineers, architects and participants in the building process, that provides user-friendly database of steel profiles and their parameters:
- Area of section
- Moments of inertia and many others.
-Choice of units (SI, Imperial)
Available in different languages (you need to set the appropriate language on your Android device): English, German, Russian, Bulgarian, French, Italian, Spanish, Turkish.
Comments or suggestions will be appreciated.
Through a sponsorship program by Dassault Systèmes, creators of the 3D Design software SOLIDWORKS and CATIA, this app has been made free for a limited time only!
This version of the app contains ads, for an ad free version check out the Solid Mechanics PLUS app:
Quickly and accurately perform "back of the envelope" calculations, or quick checks with ease using the built in unit conversion and One-Touch main screen function access.
POST SECONDARY STUDENTS ( Mechanical, Aerospace, Civil Engineering, etc... )
Make your problem sets, labs and design projects a breeze with multiple pre-programmed common loading conditions, cross-sections and formula display.
Make all of your engineering stress and strain calculations simple, featuring:
- Reference equations & diagrams
- Integration of sub-equations - (Press the |Sub| button)
- Standard loading conditions for tensile, compressive and shear stresses
- Built-in unit conversion
- Dynamic calculation
- Prominent tabbed output display
- Simplified main screen layout with icons for quick identification
- Built-in Cross-section property calculators
1. Axial Stress
2. Axial Strain
3. Axial Deflection
4. Bending Stress
5. Convert Stress to Strain
6. Convert Strain to Stress
7. Direct Shear Stress
8. Transverse Shear Stress
9. Torsional Shear Stress – (Circular)
10. Torsional Shear Stress – (Non Circular)
11. Torsional Twist – (Circular)
12. Torsional Twist – (Non Circular)
13. Thin Walled Pressure Vessels
14. Thick Walled Pressure Vessels
Units Conversions Supported:
Stress / Pressure: Pa, kPa, MPa, GPa, psi, kpsi
Strain: unitless, %, Millistrain, Microstrain, Nanostrain
Force: N, kN, MN, GN, nN, uN, mN, lbf, kgf
Length: m, mm, um, nm, in, ft
Moment / Torque: N-m, N-mm, kN-m, kN-mm, lb-ft, lb-in, oz-ft, oz-in, kg-mm, kg-m, g-mm, g-m
Area: m^2, mm^2, cm^2, um^2, nm^2, in^2, ft^2
Moment of Inertia / Polar Moment of Inertia: m^4, mm^4, cm^4, um^4, nm^4, in^4, ft^4
Angle: degrees, radians
Standard Cross-section Properties for A, I and J Supported:
Square, Hollow Square, Rectangle, Hollow Rectangle, Circle, Hollow Circle, I-Beam, Circular Sector, Tubular Sector, Ellipse, Ellipse, Triangle (3 Sides), Triangle (Based & Height), Trapezoid (Trapezium), Parallelogram, Pentagon, Hexagon, Heptagon, Octagon, Nonagon, Decagon
Area Moment of Inertia (I):
Rectangle, Hollow Rectangle, Circle, Hollow Circle, I-Beam, Semicircle, Ellipse, General Triangle, Right Triangle, Isosceles Triangle
Polar Moment of Inertia (J):
Circle, Hollow Circle
Non-Circular Torsion Q&K Factors (Q/K):
Square, Hollow Square, Rectangle, Hollow Rectangle, Ellipse, Hollow Ellipse, Open Circular Tube, Open Arbitrary Shape
Simple Solutions Droid is dedicated to providing you with simple solutions to your complex technical problems.
We appreciate any and all feedback on our Apps so we can help provide better solutions to you, our valued customers.
Please note that this product is intended as a reference tool only and is not a substitute for formal engineering design verification.
For other Apps and more information please visit our website at:
Advanced Feet-Inch-Fraction Construction-Math Calculator by Calculated Industries for Carpenters, Builders & More, built with the same features and functions, and with the same core engine that powers the industry-standard advanced construction-math calculators from Calculated Industries. You’ll actually get two apps in one, since the Construction Master Pro for Android has all the functionality of the Construction Master Pro and the Construction Master Pro Trig -– and includes a full User’s Guide built in, as well as the ability to press and hold a key for specific help!
Ideal for Architects, Builders, Contractors, Designers, Draftspersons, Engineers, Framers/Carpenters and Tradesmen
Need to quickly and accurately calculate a construction problem when meeting with a client? Left your calculator in the truck? Just pull out your Android device, tap on the Construction Master Pro icon, and you’ll have an answer in seconds!
• You get ALL of the functionality of the handheld Construction Master Pro and Construction Master Pro Trig calculators in one powerful, easy-to-use app.
• Calculate tough construction-math problems and reduce errors on the jobsite or in the office.
• Reduce costly errors and save time and money. It will help you and your crew on every phase of your projects—estimating, bidding and building.
• Created by Calculated Industries, the originator of the award-winning Construction Master calculators
• All the functionality and solutions of the handheld Construction Master calculators and optimized for the Android device user
• Entry Editing Backspace Key – with a swipe of a finger (left - to - right)
• A complete User’s Guide in English or Spanish is available free at www.calculated.com
• Full trigonometric function: sine, cosine, tangent, arcsine, arccosine and arctangent
• Powerful built-in solutions make it ideal for completing layouts, plans, bids and estimates
• Work in and convert between all building dimensional formats: feet-inch-fractions, inch fraction, yards, decimal feet (10ths, 100ths), decimal inches and metric (m, cm, mm)
• Built-in right angle functions simplify square-ups, rafters, slopes and more
Dimensional Math and Conversions
• Feet-Inch-Fraction, Inch Fraction, Yards
• Decimal Feet (10ths, 100ths), Decimal Inches
• Preset Fraction Conversions (1/2" through 1/64")
• D:M:S, Decimal Degree Entry and Conversions
• Full Metric Conversion Function (m, cm, mm)
Right Angle Solutions
• Complete Right Angle/Rafter Calculations
• Pitch Key (Slope and Grade)
• Calculate Rise, Run, Diagonal/Common Rafters
• Hip/Valley Key
• Jack Rafters Key
• Irregular Hip/Valley and Jacks
• Calculate Rafter Cutting Angles (Plumb, Cheek and Level Cuts)
• Stair Layout Key
• Stair (Advanced Stair Calculations – Stair Riser Limit, Stairwell Opening, Headroom, Floor Thickness)
• Diagonal Key
• Expanded Rake-Wall
• Arched Rake-Wall
Area and Volume Solutions
• Square and Cubic
• Roof – Bundles, Squares, 4x8 Sheets, Pitch, Plan Area
• Drywall, Siding and Paneling 4x8, 4x9 and 4x12
• Column/Cone Area and Volume
• Basic Circular Calculations
• Advanced Circular Calculations
• Weight per Volume Conversions
• Length, Width and Height Keys
• Blocks, Footings
• Trigonometric Function Keys: Sine, Cosine, Tangent, Arcsine, Arccosine, Arctangent
• Calculate Board Feet
• Studs: Find number On-center
• User-Definable Preferences
• Cost per Unit (total costs based on unit price)
• Equal-Sided Polygon
• Compound Miters
• Crown Angle
• Paperless Tape
• 4 Memories
Ideal for Architects, Builders, Contractors, Building Designers, Draftspersons, Engineers, Framers/Carpenters and Tradesmen
Construction Master® is a registered trademark of Calculated Industries, Inc.
Tarot cards, crystal balls and palm reading are some of the ancient lore to “read” events from the past and the future. But here comes the computer age where machines have “eyes” that could peek into the mysterious numbers hidden in your name.
Ask about success in money, job, marriage; failure in health, love, trade, etc.; and this app would list “fulfillment” years from past and the future! You can avoid asking eerie questions that would trouble you later and if you get a surprisingly relevant or convincing result then a shrink and a statistician can explain that.
This is just a game to escape boredom. Not until you believe...
augur, luck, fortune, oracle
No layman can predict the date of Easter. It's based on the cycle of the moon and requires complicated math. Lucky this tiny app does the math for you!
easter sunday, corpus christi, holy week
BMR on the other hand is the information you need to determine your daily calorific needs. You multiply BMR with an activity level factor to get the calories you need to maintain your present weight. If you plan to reduce or gain weight, then you need to gradually adjust your calorie intake according to your height, age and gender.
So, if you want to stay healthy, keep this app handy!
bmi, bmr, health, fitness, calculator