In the My Family Meal Planner Light app you will find:
• 4 meals planned per week for 52 weeks, all the recipes you need, and all the weekly grocery lists.
• An interactive grocery list that you can cross off items and add your own items.
• All meals are under 500 calories.
• Every recipe and meal includes nutritional analysis.
• You will have one crock pot meal every week. There is a picture of a crock pot next to the menu/recipes that are crock pot meals.
• All recipes or menu items that have a heart by them meet the American Heart Association requirements for a heart healthy recipe/meal.
• All recipes or menu items that have a star by them are diabetic friendly. They have less than 60 grams of carbohydrates per serving or less than 4 Carb Choices. 1 Carb Choice = 15 grams of Carbohydrates. Recommended amount for most diabetics is 3 to 4 carb choices per meal. (If you are a diabetic, make sure you follow your individual plan made for you by your doctor or dietitian.) **If carbohydrates are close to 60 grams, omit the fruit in order to have your glass of milk with your meal and to stay within your 3 to 4 carb choices per meal.
• If you are using a weight loss system that uses points, you will see at the bottom of the nutritional analysis your points already figured! This meal planner is not intended to be a weight loss plan. (This meal planner is in no way affiliated with Weight Watchers International and it has not been reviewed by Weight Watchers for accuracy and suitability for Weight Watcher members.)
• When I wrote this meal planner in 2008 I was a childcare provider. I was required to follow the USDA requirements when feeding the children in my care. I felt it was important to include these requirements in this meal planner. You and your family will receive 1 meat, 1 bread, either 2 fruits or 2 vegetables or a fruit and a vegetable at every meal. You will receive Vitamin C daily and Vitamin A at least twice a week. They also suggest that you drink a glass of milk with your meal.
You will save money in the end because you are going to the store with a list. You won’t be buying unnecessary items. Many of my customers have reported saving $75-$100 a month. Plus they are saving time because they don’t have to figure out their menu. I have already done it for you!
A few things to remember before heading to the store:
• Items on the menu that include a recipe you will need to refer to that recipe for the serving size. All other sides are ½ cup servings except side salads are 1 cup servings.
• If you would like to have margarine on your bread and/or salad dressing on your salad, you will need to add that to your grocery list and be sure to add the calories to your meal. Use these two items sparingly. They are usually full of calories and fat.
• I used canned fruits for the nutritional analysis so that it would be convenient for you, but you can purchase fresh fruit instead.
• For the nutritional analysis I used ground beef 90% lean meat/10% fat. For milk I used 1%. I also used instant mashed potatoes for figuring purposes.
For many of the items you can find lower calorie options. Feel free to purchase those items. The nutritional analysis figures for this meal planner were figured based on the USDA ingredient database. Nutritional values will vary from brand to brand.
I hope you enjoy your My Family Meal Planner Light Mobile App!
Copyright © 2008 Lindsay Siebert - All Rights Reserved
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for your questions and suggestions!
Enter family and my medical info, facts like insurance information, current issues, GTD and other personal information. The usage of the app is limited only by your imagination. e.g. Write progress for every month of your pregnancy, baby heart bits, pictures and videos of ultrasound! Enter as much detail as you want especially if you are on any of the transplant list. Works on android tablets and mobile smart phones.
Review By Trece on Amazon
5.0 out of 5 stars I'd give this app a 10 if I could, January 10, 2013
Amazon Verified Purchase
It is exactly what it's called...Health Journal and Family Health Organizer, as simple or as detailed as you want it to be, can add multiple members, very easy to use and navigate, incredibly responsive support. What more could you want to log and organize your family's health information.
Create UNLIMITED number of your OWN TEMPLATES to track your health records or condition. e.g. Record your Blood pressure, Weight, Cholesterol and Glucose or Sugar for diabetic patients - all in ONE app. You can even track your typical Diet, Calories or Exercise / Workout as templates for just ONE tap to enter!!
ONE tap to export data once you sync the folder with PC.
Plan Doctor's appointment by entering the symptoms and other info in the app that is at your fingertips when you visit Doctor. No more regrets about forgetting to tell an important information to your Doctor when you were at the office. App works on Phones and Tablets too! Support for photo, audio, video, file attachments for health records. Use this for various purposes such as before and after treatment pictures/results. Scan lab report, record audio/video, attach existing files etc.
You can even enter the appointment date/time and it gets synced to the Calendar on most devices! Say goodbye to Doctor's visit cancellation fees when you use this app. And all of the above can be done for all the family members! You can even send them text message, email or call right from the App about upcoming Doctor's appointment with just ONE tap.
Enter ICE ( In case of emergency ) info as well. It is entirely up to you what you want to enter. You can enter as little or as much as possible. And there is more- You can even take a photo of your near and dear ones! And yes, you can use the app for your pet's information too. After all they are an integral part of your life. You can also create a template for Rabies Vaccination tracking including Rabies Tag and Microchip ID.
For your peace of mind, you can even take the back up of the data and store at a safe place. Likewise, you can also restore the data form the back up to your device or to your loved one's device if they have the app too with few simple steps. You can even export and import data in CSV ( comma separated file ) format to store on your PC/Laptop or existing applications. Health record history file with nice looking HTML formatting can be created and saved on the SD card with a ONE tap. You can then either print, save or email/edit as you please. This allows you to share info with a therapist, babysitter, other extended family or physician. You can only share what you want to and delete the rest. Detailed HELP on how to use the app is always available a tap away in the Menu.
Buy only comprehensive health organizer app in the market to free up your mind of any worries and anxieties by recording and carrying the critical information with you all the time. Please contact us for any questions you may have, especially before leaving negative feedback. Have a healthy time!
Like us on Facebook at
* NEW * Emergency contacts + Blood Type. Also view your medical records offline - without an internet connection. Record your medical history at home and take your phone or tablet to the Doctor's office. You no longer have to choose between a solution that requires you to back up your medical records from a device in case it is replaced or re-initialized, and a web-based solution that saves your data but is not always accessible due to having a poor signal or a requirement to put your device in "airplane mode" due to hospital regulations. This app supports the best of both worlds, providing interactive access while connected to the web, and the ability to view the latest information from your medical records while offline.
* NEW Pinch/Zoom, native time/date widgets (tap to show)
Take responsibility for tracking your health records. With the Track My Medical Records application you can store your medical records for all of your doctors along with your own notes in one place. You are not tied to one insurance provider to maintain your medical information or personal health history. (Note, however, that we do not retrieve your medical records from your providers - you must enter the data).
Simply record the changes to your health records at the doctor's office - right there on the spot, in this app or on the web - while it's fresh in your mind. You'll be able to recall your medical records at any time and place. Of course you can always add it later via this app or the web.
You record all the personal health information you see fit to maintain, using your own words, in an easy to use interface. Our built-in library of medications and conditions eases your data entry. We try to help auto-complete your doctor's name (and address, where needed) once you've entered it the first time.
You'll never have to backup your data because all your personal health records (PHR) are safely stored in the cloud with redundant servers and continuous backups.
Besides this app, you can access your medical records from any device including iPhones, tablets, etc. with a web browser. For desktops access visit http://www.trackmymedicalrecords.com. For mobile devices go to http://m.trackmymedicalrecords.com
Since your personal health information contains sensitive data, we use only encrypted (SSL) connections to transfer that information to and from your device or computer. Additionally, your account information and patient information is encrypted in the database. This app does not require social security numbers, full names, or insurance information.
With this app/site you'll be able to:
1. quickly provide a doctor or EMT a summary of medications, allergies and current conditions for yourself, a child, or an elderly parent (some even use this app for pets).
2. ** NEW ** quickly recall emergency contact information and blood type for each patient or child
3. easily recall when was the last time you or anyone in your family had a tetanus shot or other immunization
4. plot a growth chart and see how your child's height and weight compare to other children
5. Track the history of your Medications, Allergies, Conditions, Immunizations, Procedures, Appointments and more
6. Add and graph your own record of medical stats such as blood pressure (both systolic and diastolic on the same graph), blood sugar level, and any other stats you can think of.
Email email@example.com for help, problems, or suggestions.
***NOTE*** we require that you to create an account in order to allow access from the web as well as from the app. You can select to use any email address and password, or use single sign-on with your Google ID (and then we don't see your password).
If you uninstall, we'd appreciate knowing why, so we can improve the app. Tell us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Depending on burned calories, you lose weight.
This free program with a lot of futures will help you keep track of your weight and body measures.
Every day, enter just your weight and waist size and measure your progress with just one touch.
Weight Manager even helps you reminding to track your weight by sending reminders (customizable in the settings tab)
The application provides a statistic screen where the user can see a chart that show information about the weight progress, waist size and more.
The notification let you not forget to take measure at the same time.
TRULLY USEFUL AND HELPFUL:
- enter your weight record daily
- see the progress on the chart
- choose from week/month/year chart view options
- set the weight goal to achieve the best result
- choose measurement system
- enable reminders and the schedule time
MORE PLUSES FOR YOU:
- Super easy weight entry logic
- No crash app for tracking the weight
- easy and quick to use tool
- tablet compatible HD graphics
- absolutely the fastest app available for tracking your weight
Additionally, the version of "Diary Weight Plus":
- Select a ringtone reminders
- The ability to save your photos
- To view the report in HTML format on the phone
- To view the report in HTML format on your computer
- Select which parameters lead
- To add your parameters (biceps, weight evening, weight loved kitten :-) ...)
- No ads
New features will be added regularly.
At the request of users have been added to BMI calculator (Body Mass Index) and BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate).
Want new features? Send me a mail.
Please do not put low scores. Contact us at email. All the problems will be corrected.
* Daily log of food and symptoms
* Autocompletes entries to quickly enter common meals
* Search for something before you eat it to see if it might have caused you trouble in the past
* Custom categories so you can track additional things like exercise, medication, stress or anxiety level, etc.
* Export in CSV and XLS format for processing, archiving, or printing to bring to a doctor or dietitian
My IBS Diary is a food and symptoms diary that helps you track the type and intensity of your symptoms, your eating habits, bowel movements, mood and events that may affect you. Using My IBS Diary on a daily basis will let you remember exactly how you were feeling at any given moment, what you had been eating that day, and when you went to the toilet, which helps greatly when talking to your doctor, and gives you clues about which foods may trigger which symptoms.
• A straightforward interface: adding entries to the diary is so easy you will never feel lazy about keeping it up-to-date. Additionally, My IBS Diary remembers which food you have taken in the past and helps you by autocompleting food entries.
• Keep track of what you eat, how you feel, your visits to the toilet, and the medication you take.
• Create reports and print them from your computer. Useful when talking to your doctor.
• Password protection: if you choose so, you may protect access to your diary, so only you can read and write entries
• Discreet appearance: neither the icon nor application title will catch the attention of unwanted eyes.
• Personal diary: keep notes about anything you think might be useful – stressful events, detailed notes about how you were feeling that day...
• Easy navigation: jump to any date with just a few taps and review any day in the past.
† Refund policy: if you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us first to see if we can help you in any way. If this is not enough, you may ask for a refund for the full price of the app within 15 days of the purchase date.
‡ Usage note: the BM abbreviation stands for “bowel movement”.
We'd like to thank our customers for using our apps.
However this will be the final version of "Woman's Diary paid-version" as the paid version will no longer update.
Instead, we will update “Woman’s Diary free version” - we are doing this to make the app more convenient for customers.
“Woman's DIARY” is a very useful tool for tracking your menstrual cycle and predicting your most fertile period. It also provides a variety of information and tips including how to stay in optimum health during menstruation.
1. Predicts the timing of your period
・Track your period to predict ovulation day and start date of your next period.
・Explanation of female cycle.
・Tips to stay in optimum health during menstruation.
・Track your period with memos.
・Able to choose a variety of calendar.
・Shows previous periods and likely start date of your next period.
3. Basal Temp Record
・Record your basal temperature every day.
・Shows basal temperature in a line graph.
4. Weight Record
・Record your weight every day.
・Shows weight gain & loss on a line graph.
5. Post on Twitter
・Sends registered schedule and memo to Twitter.
6. Backup Service
・Saves registered data on the app to the SD card.
・Able to change a phone without worries as your data is restored.
7. Password lock
・Allows you to set a password when first opened.
Diary has more space on screen and is easy to use as there are no advertisements on the paid version.
- Body weight
- Blood pressure
- Blood sugar
- any custom added parameters
- add, modify, delete single record
- list historical records
- draw observations charts
- export/import data
- metric and imperial units
- custom set of observations
Application aimed to prevent or keep under control different chronic diseases like heart and vascular disease, diabetes, overweight etc.
The records can be exported to (imported from).csv file located in the folder "healthdiary" at external storage. For exporting/importing data go to the appropriate observations page and click Export (Import) from menu options.
Languages: English, Russian (if you can help with translation to other languages feel free to contact email@example.com, your contribution will be listed in application)
My Diet Diary is an easy to use calorie counter! Track all nutrients, create your own foods , track exercises, view progress reports, customized weight loss goals, recipe calculator, and more.
✔ View daily nutritional summary reports
✔ Use our calorie counter and track other nutrition data (protein, carbs, cholesterol, sugar, etc)
✔ Built-in BMI (Body Mass Index) calculator. Track your BMI
✔ Set your weight goal and Diet Diary will help you create a plan to get there!
✔ Check your progress with a simple calorie tracker that shows how you’re tracking against your daily calorie budget and diet
✔ Track all key nutrients: calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol, and more
✔ View weight charts, diet summary details and track your weight loss
✔ Add your food easily with our database of 150,000+ foods and recipes.
✔ View info about everything you eat - from calories to vitamins and minerals and cholesterol
✔ Enter your own recipes and calculate their nutritional contents
✔ See breakdown of calories from carbs, fats, and protein
✔ Not on a diet? Use it as a food log and tracker.
EXERCISE & FITNESS TRACKING
✔ Log over 65 exercises to see how many calories you’ve burned
✔ Enter your own calorie amounts with exercises
✔ Exercises for men/women. Strengthen your abs & have a flat belly!
✔ See how many calories & fat you burned
✔ BMR Calculator
✔ Track your cardio, aerobics, weight lifting, walking, biking, fitness, running, and more!
PERSONALIZED TRACKER FOR YOU:
✔ Customized goals and calorie counter based on your specific profile – age, gender, height
✔ Set reminders and notifications for meals, exercises
✔ Your personalized diet coach, weight coach, and fitness coach
✔ Have a question? Tap in to MedHelp’s community, the largest online health community, by asking questions in one of our many diet-related forums, fitness forums, and weight-loss related forums.
✔ Get support and motivation from millions of people just like you who are dieting
Go the smart way to achieve your weight goal the healthy way for weight loss! If you want to lose weight or are slimming down already, do it the healthy way with our calorie counter. Consider this app to be your diet coach and dietitian. Don't pay for Jenny Craig or Weight Watchers. It’s better than a diet coach because your phone is always with you. Get started for free today.
“Diet Diary helped me with weight loss! I lost over 10 lbs and found it better than Jenny Craig, Weight Watchers, Atkins, GI, or all those various personal diets out there. I tracked my weight-loss over time with the weight graph chart, tracked my calories, tracked my cholesterol intake, & more. Highly recommend!” - Sigor
“Best weight-loss app and calorie tracker out there. I tried the Scarsdale diet, HCG diet, south beach diet, medifast, mediterranean, jenny craig, weight watchers, and more but didn't work. My Diet Diary, however, motivates you to eat better. Eating better meals is key to weight loss. It tracks your daily exercise and fitness too!” - Mai
“The food and recipe database in My Diet Diary is amazing. I could search on several different foods and recipe search, and it would automatically display all the nutrition info. My husband is a vegetarian, and I’m a vegan so it is important for us to track our protein intake. With Diet Diary, we can do that!” - Liz
“Easy to use nutrition tracker! It feels like my personal dietitian, planner, and trainer. I was on the HCG diet before, Jenny Craig diet, low carb diet, weight watchers, and tried the juice detox. They weren't enjoyable, especially the juice diet! But this app helps!” - Gwen
"Listen up weight watchers! Use it and lose weight." - Ike
Parameters can be analyzed using graphs. If you increase scale in settings, charts will be scrollable.
No advertising and will never. Permission to access the Internet only need to periodically collect statistics on the use of this program.
Also, the program will be useful for those who play sports. In the advanced settings you can keep what you are interested in, i. e. weight in the evening, calories burned during exercise, weight of the favorite kitten ... :-)
This program can not only keep track on menses but replace multiple applications too. The application conveniently monitors the ovulation, cycle and fertile period, as well as the change in weight, waist, breast, hips, pressure and heart rate, and displays all the data in the chart.
You will love your pet at a glance. The program also has a daily reminder so that you do not forget to weigh in at the same time.
- monitoring of the menstrual cycle and period
- prediction of ovulation and the fertile period
- chart of basal body temperature
- data backup and restore
- mood (79)
- symptoms (57)
- weight chart
- waist chart
- hip chart
- breast chart
- blood pressure
- 10 themes at your choice
- password protection (numeric or textual at your choice)
- daily reminder to weigh in
- possibility to set any time convenient for you
- notification of the cycle beginning
- notification of the possibility to get pregnant
- notification of ovulation
- possibility to schedule the date and time of the notification
- possibility to set the notification time
- automatic weekly backup
- body mass index
- very simple logic of data input
- quick and easy to use settings
- compatible with HD graphics tablets
- absolute speed of your data processing
Additionally, in the PRO version:
- mode « pregnancy »
- widgets (3)
- daily reminder to take pills
- mood with choice of variations
- symptoms with choice of variations
- pet (+3)
- possibility to import the database from free version
- choice of input parameters
- possibility to set one’s photo on the background
- possibility to add one’s new symptoms
- possibility to add one’s new mood
- choice of symptoms to monitor
- choice of mood to monitor
- possibility to monitor many users
- 3 additional parameters at your choice
- no ads
Moreover, the program is free.
We are looking forward to your comments and suggestions.
Featured on NBC's Today Show, The Wall Street Journal, Lifehacker.com, New Scientist, Oprah Winfrey's Blog, British Broadcasting Company and mental health charity websites
"Best mood app I've tried" - ★★★★★
"Brilliant for CBT!" - ★★★★
"Moodpandatastic" - ★★★★★
"Mood Panda is a great little app, well designed and easy to use" - ★★★★★
"Your service is greatly appreciated. Being able to track my mood has given me insights into my own psychology that ultimately have led-to an improvement in my quality of life" - Daniel P
"Moodpanda is the only diary I've managed to maintain with any reliability"
+ Track your mood wherever you are, and whenever you want
+ View colorful graphs of your mood
+ See how your mood has changed over days, weeks and months to get the bigger picture
+ Privacy mode - enable this on the website to keep your mood posts entirely hidden from other users
+ Post updates to Facebook & Twitter (optional)
+ Find out what makes you happy
+ Find out what makes other people happy
+ Read the World's public mood posts
+ Interact with the MoodPanda community
NOTE: You can enable Privacy Mode on the MoodPanda Website to keep your mood posts entirely private
MOODPANDA ONLINE FEATURES
+ Access your MoodPanda mood diary online from any computer at MoodPanda.com
+ Print out your mood diary
+ View mood calendars
+ Show your mood on your blog
+ See mood maps of your city/country
+ Chat with the MoodPanda community, get advice and talk to people
BENEFITS OF TRACKING YOUR MOOD
Once you start to track your daily mood it sets a seed in your mind and you can start to concisely think of things that will make you happier and avoiding thing’s that won’t.
We think this is the key to making the world happier, just the simple act of showing people what has made them, and others, happier in the past is a sure fire way to make them happier in the future.
The e-symptoms app, serving as an electronic log, helps allergy and asthma sufferers to observe, quantify and document their symptoms easily. In a daily test run-through, the relevant symptoms are noted and any
medication intake and lifestyle habits are recorded. To supplement the test questions, images of the skin can be documented, for example in the case of atopic dermatitis (eczema).
The data are can access the affected person in convenient graphical form. Before a consultation, a compilation of the symptom data can be sent to the treating physician at the push of a button. This overview is
supplemented by pollen count, air pollution and rainfall data, to provide the doctor with additional information.
The app provides optimum support for diagnostics and communication between affected persons and their doctors.
The advice section contains basic information and tips for the allergy sufferer. The regional pollen forecast allows hay fever sufferers to make an initial estimate of the situation. For any questions about allergies, the aha! infoline is just a click away.
If you have questions about installing or using the app, you can call the hotline: +41 359 90 50.
aha! Allergiezentrum Schweiz, MeteoSchweiz and CK-Care offer this app to people with allergies, health care professionals and anyone else interested, as a useful tool that makes precise diagnosis possible.
- Test questions for the daily symptoms log
- Photo function for taking pictures of skin changes
- Statistics functions
- Medicines list
- Log transmission to doctor
- Allergy advice
- Capture of treating physician’s contact data
- Personal data protection function with PIN
Languages: German, French, Italian, English
aha! Swiss Allergy Centre, website: www.aha.ch