✦ It's for the whole family ✦
My Medical isn't just one medical record. You can keep as many records as you want. Use it for a spouse or aging parents. Use it to keep immunization records for your children. Use it to look after a special needs child. Doctors, nurses and clinicians: use My Medical to maintain notes about your patients.
✦ A medical record and more ✦
Areas for emergency contacts, health insurance, doctors' contact information, and other data that are not strictly part of a traditional personal health record (PHR) are all available. And if you already have medical contacts in your address book, then perfect, because My Medical can import it in the tap of a finger. There's no need to retype it all.
✦ And it works with your calendar ✦
My Medical will automatically put doctor's appointments, prescription due dates and upcoming lab tests on your phone or tablet's calendar app.
✦ A digital file cabinet ✦
My Medical devotes an area to image files that can be attached to your record. You can tie files to particular items anywhere within your information. So add a picture of the pill next to a medication, or keep a copy of your insurance card alongside a provider's contact information.
✦ From blood tests to X-rays ✦
My Medical provides a range of common test result templates for you to track test results. To name just a few: blood pressure; cholesterol; metabolic panels; blood sugar; CAT scan; height and weight. If that isn't enough, construct and customize your own test results to keep track of exactly what you need.
✦ Visualize it ✦
Chart test results with sophistication; with the graphing feature you can view multiple plots simultaneously, zoom to specific ranges and identify points of interest.
✦ It's secure ✦
Unlike most other health record applications, data is stored right on your device, not on remote servers. So you don't need to worry about who can see your data at the other end of the line. In fact, My Medical does not connect to the Internet at all and doesn't send out any private or diagnostic information, making it as secure as possible. As a further safety measure, you may require a password in order to view all or certain parts of your information.
✦ In case of emergency ✦
My Medical is a valuable aid for EMTs, first responders, or those who may need to quickly find out emergency instructions. Even if you have password-protected the app, certain information is made accessible in the event of an emergency.
✦ We're independent ✦
My Medical is independent of hospitals, medical centers, and government. Because your records are maintained by you, their contents are whatever aspects of your health that you care to monitor. That means not having to deal with confusing, legally required information often found in the records of health care providers. In short, My Medical personal health records are for you, the patient.
✦ Get the word out ✦
Sharing your information has never been easier. Generate a report of all or part of your record and email it straightaway. Or export it as a Microsoft Excel-readable spreadsheet. Or you can always send your info to the printer to make a hard copy.
✦ Sharing ✦
Our Android, iPhone and desktop computer apps are fully compatible and you can seamlessly send data between them over a wireless network (WiFi) or using email. You can also back records up for safekeeping, so if your device is lost or replaced your information is easily restored.
Stores medical info for the entire family for use in emergencies, doctor visits, filling out school & camp forms for the kids, etc.
*** Optionally share some or all family info with our companion app “ICE: In Case of Emergency” to make the info available even when the phone is locked. ***
For each family member you can enter as much or as little info as you like for the following categories:
+ Personal info (photo, date of birth, height, weight, blood type)
+ Conditions (e.g., diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, etc)
+ Medications (including optional Rx numbers)
+ Insurance policies (you can call your insurance company directly from the app)
+ Doctors (you can call doctors directly from the app)
+ Medical History (e.g., surgeries, hospitalizations)
+ Notes w/attachments (any other info you want, including attached images of insurance cards, test results, etc.)
Optionally email some or all information to your doctor or others.
Note: if you already use ICE: In Case of Emergency then you can import your ICE profile into Family Medical Info.
Optionally export profiles for use on other devices, or to save an off-device backup. Exported profiles can also be used by ICE.
*** NEW: optionally use the (FREE) web version of Family Medical Info to create & edit profiles on your computer. From Google Chrome on your computer, go to http://goo.gl/N80BQ to install the web app (currently, this only works
with the Chrome browser). Or, just search for Appventive in the Chrome Web Store. Profiles created with the web version of FMI can be imported into either FMI or ICE. ***
If you have any questions, suggestions or problems, PLEASE email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- People: Store data for multiple people
- Contacts: Store name, phone, fax, website and address for all you contacts (Doctor, dentist, vision, hospital, pharmacy, specialists, emergency, etc) and directly call, view website or show on map.
- Allergies: Store all your food, medical and other allergies
- Medications: Store all your current and past medications (and vitamins), dose and other data
- Facts: Store all your medical facts (Insurance information, current medical issues and other personal information). You can create store custom information, not just pre-determined data.
- History: Store all your history of illness, surgery, injury, vaccines, family history and any other customizable medical history
- Trends: Use to track items like weight, blood results, blood pressure or anything you want
- Password Protection: Optionally you can set and require a password to use this application
- Share: Share your data via email or other share option. This allows you to share info with a babysitter or print and take to doctor.
- Backup/Restore: Save a backup copy of your data
A simple to use medical chart for storing important medical information for the whole family.
Do you need a medical information tracker to help you remember all the medical information for your family? Does someone in your family have chronic health conditions? Do you have trouble keeping allergies and medication details apart for all of your family members?
FEMI is the perfect solution to easy your mind and help remember health care information for your entire family.
FEMI lets you store and quickly identify the following information:
• Emergency contact numbers, insurance details, and physician information
• Medications and Pharmacy details.
• Health conditions
• Surgeries allergies and family health history
• Enter height and weight
• Eye color, hair color and a photo to help identify family members in an emergency
• Email health record
FEMI Pro will be coming soon. If you like FEMI be sure to check out FEMI Pro. FEMI Pro will have additional tracking capabilities as well as be ad free.
This application has been tested on:
Samsung Galaxy S
Feedback is appreciated.
For support please emai: email@example.com
Please provide a description of the problem you are having.
IN THE PRESS by Arthropaedia
This patient data storage app has several patient management features for busy medical professionals. They can create custom templates in order to fill and store any particular type of data based on speciality.
1. Add Patient to database. Balance due is automatically calculated for you once you enter the Amount Due and Amount Paid. Say goodbye to the calculators. Schedule appointments. Search Patient by entering partial data.
- Color Themes available for skin or background and buttons.
- Securely Export or transfer Patient files by connecting device to your PC.
- - Create your own custom templates for commonly used scenarios. UNLIMITED templates can be created. Just ONE tap to select template, chart
2. Securely Export or transfer patient files by connecting device to your PC.
3. Export-Import to share data with existing applications by uploading and downloading CSV files. Its perfect for bulk or mass data upload to/from your existing system.
4.Schedule appointments and view them by day, week, month or year. Remind patients via SMS, email or phone call with just a click of a button. We even pre-fill the message for you that you can customize as you please. Supports Google calendar sync.
5. Backup your data so you can store it safely or transfer it to the other mobile device or PC. Backup file is created each time you press Backup.
6. Add multiple photos, images, voice (for medical transcripts ), files and video attachments to Patient Visits to capture various needs such pictures before and after treatment. You can also scan or take a picture of lab reports, x-rays etc. Use Update Visit Menu to view previous attachments.
7. Update patient and appointments.
8. Print or Save HTML or Text formatted data from the app to email or to SD Card so you can Print it or Transfer to your PC or other devices.
9. History - View the historical record of the visits and account balance.
10. Add Visit
11. Bills/Collection - View Daily Collection of Amount Paid. Balance Due Report - Allows you in just one click to text, call or email your patients who have balance due. Pre-fills the text message and email with the default friendly message that you can change as you please. We also pre-fill the number to call and to text to the patient. You can change the number or email if you need to right on the same screen.
12. Update/Delete Visit - Press and Hold the visit on History page to see the menu
13. Detailed HELP.
14. Contact Us - We value your opinion and seek your advice for implementing future features. Email us especially before leaving negative feedback. Thanks!
Like us at
- FREE for LIMITED TIME / TRIAL
Just as a reference so you can decide, here is the list of some of the professionals the app is useful for or is being used by:
Dentist, Nurse, Midwife, Health Specialist, Therapist, Clinician, Eye Clinics, Pathology labs, Physician's assistant, School nurse, Pediatrician, Homeopath, TCM, Ayurveda, Surgeons, MD, MS, MBBS, OPD, BAMS, Paramedic, EMT, Optometrist, Patient Manager, Gynecologist, Cardiologist, Orthopedist, Orthodontist, Dermatologist, sports physio, hypnotherapist, Medical CRM and student and school as well as interns, EMR, EHR App, Hospital can use the app as patient registration system. Useful for quick and easy patient intakes, first-aid or records by disaster volunteers, fire fighters or similar organizations and emergency responders during calamities such as fire, earthquake, war-zones, storms, tornado, hurricanes etc
Store all your prescriptions by taking pictures of them
Attach all you healthcare documents such as test results, ecg, etc
setup pill reminders, so you do not forget to take your pills
keep track of all your doctor appointments
setup reminders for future doctor appointments
keep track of all the pills you are taking
Use notes function to keep track of your weight, blood pressure, pulse rate etc
Use the search functionality to quickly find documents
You can use your phone to organize your family's medical data individually.
It is a great way to have your own version of patient records that hospitals have.
It will be especially useful to track usage of over the counter medicines
The notes section is a great tool for a food diary
Scan or take pictures of your medical bills and store them in one place on you phone, be innovative with the app and use the pill reminder to set up reminders to pay your bills
Store all your medical provider contacts and addresses using the notes feature
The next time you are in a doctors office, and you are asked for a case history, you can just pull out your phone and refer to it, instead of giving an embarrassed smile, and saying that you left your medical files at home or you don't remember.
Go ahead, download the app and organize your health
Now you can have on hand in any place and at any time:
1. Health problems, hystory of illness, symptoms, results from recent doctor visits, photo of instructions for tablets use, medical certificates, blood analyses, immunizations, x-rays, ultrasound, ECG, chest x-rays, sick leave, herbal medications you take.
2. Important events, dates, and hereditary conditions in your family history, a list and dates of significant diseases and surgical procedures.
3. Reminders for medication, pills, injections, doctors visits, treatments, medical examination.
4. Medical calendar of your health
Want to monitor the health of the whole family? - no problem! This version can do this.
The application allows to conduct medical history, medical records of your condition and the condition of your children and patients!
Medical Records - for those who care about their health and that of their loved ones, for medical students and practicing physicians.
Medical Records contains a comprehensive medical reference written in plain language. The directory contains several thousand articles and section by category: disease, disorders, injuries, symptoms and pain.
Implemented keyword search among thousands of symptoms, diseases, disorders, pain and symptoms.
Backing up and restoring databases allow you to not lose your notes.
A doctors' advice contained in the application, you will not get sick.
Medical Records - this is your health card and medical reference in one application!
Tracking of indicators such as temperature, pressure, pulse, blood sugar.
Tracking of Biochemical analysis of blood.
NEW! Tracking of body weight and height.
NEW! Tracking of medications!
A very simple and easy to use app. to monitor your periods, determine the date of ovulation and the fertile period.
My Menstrual Diary is a simple and easy to use yet comprehensive app. to monitor your periods. It also calculates the time of ovulation and your fertile period. Designed for Android Phones, this app. helps you plan your activities better.
A lot of thought has gone into the process of making this app. simply useful and not too cumbersome to use. It is not overburdened with too many complicated features, making it difficult and confusing.
What’s New in this Update:
1. There is a Personal Notes Window for you to write your health notes.
2. You can switch off determining the ovulation date and the fertile period if you do not require this.
• You will be able to record your periods in the calendar. You can record whether you have spotting, light, moderate or heavy flow.
• Your next period will be highlighted based on the average interval of the last 3 periods.
• The day of ovulation and your fertile period for the month will be displayed so you can take the necessary action.
• All the previous periods, the duration and the interval will be displayed in the History Window.
• There is a brief description on what is a normal period, an abnormal period, how the calculation of the ovulation day is made and hence the fertile period. See the Notes Window.
• You can set a number of alerts:
o Alerting you from 3 days before your possible next period.
o Alerting you of the fertile period.
• This app is password protected
Please note that this application is based on the assumption that your periods are fairly regular. The date of your next period and the fertile period will not be accurate if you have very irregular periods.
My Menstrual Diary is a very useful app. to monitor your periods. It provides valuable information. However, it is not a substitute for professional medical advice.
- Share patient records securely within your healthcare team.
- Take medical images of patient wounds and skin rashes.
- Manage patient tasks list and assign jobs to healthcare members in your medical team.
- Offline access to 125 medical calculators
- Records patient problems, family history, and clinical alerts.
- Add medications to easily track what your patients are taking.
Medical tasks and messaging:
- Use the quick tick box list for selecting medical tasks.
- Customize the tick box list so you can quickly record patient tasks on ward rounds
- Assign tasks within your medical team so everyone knows their plan for the day
- Send comments and messages about specific tasks securely and easily. Help is always on hand
- Add images to the patient's record and share them with your team
- Records a patient's visit to your health clinic
- Never miss an opportunity on ward rounds to write medical notes again
- Quickly review your patient list
- Always know where your patient is located by updating ward and room information
- Note demographic information such as date of birth and ethnicity.
Other features include:
Health & Medical Calculator:
- Over 125 medical calculators
- Each medical calculator offers healthcare recommendations
- Fully referenced calculators
- Health & Medical Calculators are constantly updated
- Powered by FDA drug database
- Provides drug mechanism of action, drug indications, drug contraindications, physiological effects, and drug interactions
- News from over 10 different health journals and news websites
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and clinical breakthroughs
- Healthcare news is automatically updated
There are now over 500 reviews for Caddy, and while we started out as just a health & medical calculator, we have the goal to create an advanced healthcare record to help clinicians and patients around the world.
Want to be involved? E-mail Caddy support.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CaddyMed
Period Tracker tracks your periods and can even predict your future periods. If you are trying to conceive, the app tracks ovulation signs to increase your chance of pregnancy. You can use it as Period Tracker for Irregular Periods or Ovulation and Fertility Calculator . Track your period, menstrual cycle, fertility days, symptoms, medications, mood, and more related to your cycle wherever you are! Period Calculator, Diary and Tracker learns from your inputs and makes better prediction of future periods and fertility windows through time. You can finally get relaxed about tracking your period and predicting your ovulation and fertility window.
★ Period Tracker for irregular periods
★ Menstrual Cycle Tracker, Diary and Calendar
★ Ovulation and Fertility days Calculator, Calendar and Tracker
★ Intuitive user interface with vital information at a glance.
★ Period Tracker, Calculator and Calendar
★ Notification Reminders about incoming period or fertility window.
★ Home screen Widget. Get the basic period data without even starting the application.
★ Use the 'Year' Calendar to see if the period will fall on the date of an event or appointment, or in the middle of your vacation.
★ PIN code privacy protection.
★ Track your periods for better prediction of future periods.
★ Learn the signals a woman’s body gives out when you’re approaching ovulation.
Period & Ovulation - Calendar and Tracker Features:
★ Record popular signs of ovulation like Basal Body Temperature.
★ Record your period and intercourse/sex information.
★ Store daily notes, symptoms, moods and more.
★ Plan ahead with unlimited predictions for your next periods, fertile days and ovulation.
★ Tracking helps to better predict fertility days and future periods.
We want to hear from you! Please email comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: Menstrual cycle, ovulation and fertility forecasts may not be accurate and should not be used to prevent unwanted pregnancy. To forecast ovulation Period Diary Calendar / Tracker calculates 14 days before the projected start date of one's next period. Forecast accuracy depends on a number of factors including how regular one's cycle length is, when one actually ovulates during the cycle, and how many periods have been logged in the app. Anxiety, stress, diet, nutrition, exercise, environment, medications, age and other factors can also affect one's cycle from month to month.
Whether it's a cold, cough, flu, allergies, fever, or even gastroenteritis .... You can search the homeopathic treatment which corresponds to a disease or find information on homeopathic granule.
Treat all minor injuries of the family, no toxic effect on the body!
This medicine is perfect for babies and children who refuse the taste of medicine!
It is a rapid reference of keynotes and characteristics for the homeopathic physician. This information is organized in a unique manner that cross-references drugs and provides information on remedy relationships as well as classification.
Comprising six sections, it has a pocket repertory, pocket materia medica, a children's materia medica, keynotes for study, an aid to case taking, and finally, useful medical information such as vitamin sources in food, disease conditions, and so on. It is meant to serve as a rapid pocket reminder, readily available on your phone. For more information on this app, visit http://www.avsprasad.com/app/
* Offline use: The data is included in the app and no Internet access is needed unless you click on links to external resources.
* Completely Free: No in-app purchases, No Ads.
* Compact: The data is compressed and the app should work even on older phones.
* No Permissions: The app doesn't need access to any personal details or any data on your phone.
Optimism, conquest & the miracle of Homoeopathy with quick solutions.....
Mind Technologies’ first mobile app on homoeopathic clinical tips gives you a deep insight into the clinical practice of high intelligence and effective results.
Clinical tip is a comprehensive suggestion of a clinical condition which many physicians and practitioners over the years have seen results for. These physicians have taken the pain of documenting these results, observations, annotations, experiences etc. in the form of a concise and effective suggestion for the clinical conditions handled by them. They have shared their observation, interpretation and experiences with us.
• Browse and search from more than 500 clinical tips.
• Add clinical tips as your favourite and build your own database which will be useful in your practice.
• Treat difficult cases with clinically proven Remedies.
• They are based on experiences or taken from homeopathic literature.
• Use it in your practice & report Results.
• This provides you with abundant amazing solutions for your homoeopathic requirements through succinct suggestion.
- Clinical tip will represent in the following order in apps.
Remedy full name
- A clinical tip helps practitioners and students in homoeopathy:-
1. It is a platform for beginners to learn new scientific techniques in homoeopathy.
2. It is a platform where homoeopaths use these handy clinical tips in their regular practice and study effectiveness of remedies.
3. It is a platform for students to build a solid base to be a successful practitioner in future.
Homoeopaths can use these constructive tips in solving cases. Clinical tips helps to lessen efforts and saves time of homoeopaths. It is undeniably helpful for the beginners and burgeoning open homeopaths.
Knowledge of homoeopathic Materia Medica and drugs with clinical tips makes for a clever understanding of the Homoeopathic art and science of prescribing.
Expert team of doctors working on clinical research works on these analogies to build our system to provide the humankind and to comprehend the methodical efficiency of Homoeopathy.
All homoeopathic students will definitely appreciate and learn therapeutic knowledge of homoeopathic drugs with the help of handy clinical tips.
As the makers of Children's TYLENOL® and Children's MOTRIN®, we know that nothing is more important to you than your children's health. That's why we created Kids' Wellness Tracker. This new, all-in-one solution brings together the trackers and tools you need to help manage your children's health with ease. Keep notes from of all your children's medical appointments, plus track their heights, weights, BMIs, vaccines, and medicines all with one app. Create a custom profile for each child with an avatar or your choice of photo. Your children's information will be stored exclusively on your Android™ device. Once you've created profiles, you'll be on your way to building a health history for each of your kids.
Kids' Wellness Tracker includes:
• Doctor Appointments tool
- Log medical appointments, set reminders for upcoming visits, and share to your device calendar (calendar share only available in Android™ 4.1 and later)
- Add your own pre-visit questions, then follow-up with notes and your doctor's answers during or after visits
- See your child's complete list of past medical appointments in one simple list view
• Height, Weight, & BMI (Body Mass Index) Tracker
- Track your children's progress as they grow (without marking up the kitchen wall)
• Vaccine Tracker
- Easily track and keep an ongoing record of which shots your children have had, and when
- Sort by vaccine, age, or date
• Medicine Tracker
- Track additional medicines, start and stop dates, and prescribing healthcare providers' names
• Symptom Tracker & Reminder
- Record temperature and symptoms to build your children's health history and set reminders to help track fever, temperature, and symptoms
• Dosing Calculator for Pediatric TYLENOL® & Pediatric MOTRIN® Products
- Get information about correct dosing for pediatric TYLENOL® and pediatric MOTRIN® products
- Participating pediatric healthcare professionals using Mobile Health Pro, an app for healthcare professionals, can also email Infants' and Children's TYLENOL® dosing instructions for your children under age 2
• Learning Resources
- Easy to read and colorfully illustrated
- Cover such topics as colds and flu, ear infections, treating fevers, and infant crying and gas
- Created for parents by the makers of Children's TYLENOL® and Children's MOTRIN®
- Available in English, Chinese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Tagalog, and Vietnamese
- Create reports based on the information that you've saved in your children's trackers. Just select the desired information and date range, and Kids' Wellness Tracker will create a report that you can view, print, or open as a PDF in other apps