✦ It's for the whole family ✦
My Medical isn't just one medical record. You can keep as many records as you want. Use it for a spouse or aging parents. Use it to keep immunization records for your children. Use it to look after a special needs child. Doctors, nurses and clinicians: use My Medical to maintain notes about your patients.
✦ A medical record and more ✦
Areas for emergency contacts, health insurance, doctors' contact information, and other data that are not strictly part of a traditional personal health record (PHR) are all available. And if you already have medical contacts in your address book, then perfect, because My Medical can import it in the tap of a finger. There's no need to retype it all.
✦ And it works with your calendar ✦
My Medical will automatically put doctor's appointments, prescription due dates and upcoming lab tests on your phone or tablet's calendar app.
✦ A digital file cabinet ✦
My Medical devotes an area to image files that can be attached to your record. You can tie files to particular items anywhere within your information. So add a picture of the pill next to a medication, or keep a copy of your insurance card alongside a provider's contact information.
✦ From blood tests to X-rays ✦
My Medical provides a range of common test result templates for you to track test results. To name just a few: blood pressure; cholesterol; metabolic panels; blood sugar; CAT scan; height and weight. If that isn't enough, construct and customize your own test results to keep track of exactly what you need.
✦ Visualize it ✦
Chart test results with sophistication; with the graphing feature you can view multiple plots simultaneously, zoom to specific ranges and identify points of interest.
✦ It's secure ✦
Unlike most other health record applications, data is stored right on your device, not on remote servers. So you don't need to worry about who can see your data at the other end of the line. In fact, My Medical does not connect to the Internet at all and doesn't send out any private or diagnostic information, making it as secure as possible. As a further safety measure, you may require a password in order to view all or certain parts of your information.
✦ In case of emergency ✦
My Medical is a valuable aid for EMTs, first responders, or those who may need to quickly find out emergency instructions. Even if you have password-protected the app, certain information is made accessible in the event of an emergency.
✦ We're independent ✦
My Medical is independent of hospitals, medical centers, and government. Because your records are maintained by you, their contents are whatever aspects of your health that you care to monitor. That means not having to deal with confusing, legally required information often found in the records of health care providers. In short, My Medical personal health records are for you, the patient.
✦ Get the word out ✦
Sharing your information has never been easier. Generate a report of all or part of your record and email it straightaway. Or export it as a Microsoft Excel-readable spreadsheet. Or you can always send your info to the printer to make a hard copy.
✦ Sharing ✦
Our Android, iPhone and desktop computer apps are fully compatible and you can seamlessly send data between them over a wireless network (WiFi) or using email. You can also back records up for safekeeping, so if your device is lost or replaced your information is easily restored.
Pour être mieux vacciné, sans défaut ni excès.
1) Une vaccination personnalisée et intelligente
Recommandations selon votre état de santé, vos conditions de vie ou de travail, votre entourage ou un éventuel voyage
En cas de perte de votre carnet « papier », le CVE explique ce qu'il faut faire
2) Un carnet sécurisé et agréé
Autorisation CNIL n° 1485378
Hébergement agréé de données de santé (société IDS)
Vous êtes maître de votre carnet et libre de le supprimer à tout moment
3) Un carnet partagé et officialisé
Créez vous-même votre carnet
Puis partagez-le avec votre médecin ou votre pharmacien, qui le validera
Vous pouvez aussi demander à ce professionnel de le créer pour vous
4) L'historique de vos vaccins toujours disponible
Rappels vaccinaux par courriel/SMS
Accès à la liste des vaccins en cas d'urgence
Évite les injections inutiles
5) Des conseils indépendants
Outil géré par une association à but non lucratif
Aucune participation de l'industrie pharmaceutique
6) Et enfin, c'est gratuit !
Ce carnet est financé par les professionnels de santé
Soutenu par l'URPS médecins libéraux d'Aquitaine
Outil accessible à tous
Reconnus et soutenus par les autorités de santé, le CVE et le site MesVaccins.net ont été plusieurs fois récompensés ; en particulier, ils ont reçu en juillet 2012 le prix "technologies et services de la e-santé" du Trophée de la e-santé. Selon le Haut Conseil de la santé publique, le système expert du CVE de MesVaccins.net intègre en temps réel les évolutions des recommandations vaccinales et limite aussi bien les sous-vaccinations que les sur-vaccinations.
Now you can have on hand in any place and at any time:
1. Health problems, hystory of illness, symptoms, results from recent doctor visits, photo of instructions for tablets use, medical certificates, blood analyses, immunizations, x-rays, ultrasound, ECG, chest x-rays, sick leave, herbal medications you take.
2. Important events, dates, and hereditary conditions in your family history, a list and dates of significant diseases and surgical procedures.
3. Reminders for medication, pills, injections, doctors visits, treatments, medical examination.
4. Medical calendar of your health
A simple to use medical chart for storing important medical information for the whole family.
Do you need a medical information tracker to help you remember all the medical information for your family? Does someone in your family have chronic health conditions? Do you have trouble keeping allergies and medication details apart for all of your family members?
FEMI is the perfect solution to easy your mind and help remember health care information for your entire family.
FEMI lets you store and quickly identify the following information:
• Emergency contact numbers, insurance details, and physician information
• Medications and Pharmacy details.
• Health conditions
• Surgeries allergies and family health history
• Enter height and weight
• Eye color, hair color and a photo to help identify family members in an emergency
• Email health record
FEMI Pro will be coming soon. If you like FEMI be sure to check out FEMI Pro. FEMI Pro will have additional tracking capabilities as well as be ad free.
This application has been tested on:
Samsung Galaxy S
Feedback is appreciated.
For support please emai: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide a description of the problem you are having.
THE APPLICATION IS IN PORTUGUESE AND STILL HAS NO SUPPORT FOR OTHER LANGUAGES.
Translation from Spanish and English in the development phase.
Free and with a nice and intuitive interface, all queries are performed offline, you do not need any internet connection.
The features provided are:
- HEALTH TIPS - Provides tips on how to maintain a healthy diet, informing the benefits of various foods and sources of vitamins and minerals. The information available has been taken from the book The Fruits in Domestic Medicine. You can also view tips on how to keep the booklet of vaccination days.
- CONSULT DISEASES - A list containing the main diseases incidents in Brazil, drawn from sources from the Ministry of Health. You can query modes of transmission, treatment and prevention, among others.
- CONSULT DRUG AND ACTIVE INGREDIENTS - A list containing a portion of drugs and active principles is presented with options to view the labels briefly and with a language oriented professionals or not. For now, the list includes only a portion of the generic drugs approved by ANVISA. The content has been compiled from reliable sources as the PR Vade-Mecum 2010-2011 and DSP - Dictionary Specialty Pharmaceutical 2011.
- MEDICAL SPECIALTIES - All medical specialties recognized by FCM - Federal Council of Medicine are covered. You can see its description, and quickly access the diseases linked to them and that are already registered in the application.
- MEDICAL DICTIONARY - A dictionary of medical terms, containing more than 700 words relating to health and often unknown to the general population is available.
Note: Only a doctor can diagnose disease, prescribe medications and treatments indicate. The information available have only informative character.
Store all your prescriptions by taking pictures of them
Attach all you healthcare documents such as test results, ecg, etc
setup pill reminders, so you do not forget to take your pills
keep track of all your doctor appointments
setup reminders for future doctor appointments
keep track of all the pills you are taking
Use notes function to keep track of your weight, blood pressure, pulse rate etc
Use the search functionality to quickly find documents
You can use your phone to organize your family's medical data individually.
It is a great way to have your own version of patient records that hospitals have.
It will be especially useful to track usage of over the counter medicines
The notes section is a great tool for a food diary
Scan or take pictures of your medical bills and store them in one place on you phone, be innovative with the app and use the pill reminder to set up reminders to pay your bills
Store all your medical provider contacts and addresses using the notes feature
The next time you are in a doctors office, and you are asked for a case history, you can just pull out your phone and refer to it, instead of giving an embarrassed smile, and saying that you left your medical files at home or you don't remember.
Go ahead, download the app and organize your health
Baby Connect is the only application available on Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone and on the web. It will synchronize information with others authorized Baby Connect Applications on each device. If you change or lose your phone, no information is lost, you can always connect to your account at www.baby-connect.com with a browser or with another phone.
"Baby Connect is comprehensive and well-designed" - The New-York Times
*A top 5 Family & Fun App for Mom - babble.com
"Baby-Connect is just what you need to keep all the stress, anxiety and guilt at bay" - sitestouse.com
"This app is truly the most comprehensive way to log a child's daily activities" - lilsugar.com
You can record not only feedings, nursing, naps, diapers, milestones, pumping, but also the baby’s mood, temperature, what kind of game he’s playing, his gps location, and attach pictures. A web interface is also accessible for free at www.baby-connect.com from any browser, so your nanny or daycare doesn't need an phone to view and enter information about your baby.
You can compare with previous day and previous week averages, and view the data on graphs to identify trends. You can view when was the last medicine or vaccine. You can also track weight, height, and head size, and compare with the US or International percentiles.
With Baby Connect, you have access to the updates from the caregiver while you're away. You can also setup notifications to be immediately informed when something happens. Your baby will receive much better care thanks to all the detailed information automatically transmitted to each family member, and to the nanny.
* Easily track feeding (bottle, nursing, solid food), diapers, sleep, activities, mood, milestones
* Track pumping and expressed milk
* Track medicines, vaccines, sickness, weight, height, head size.
* Automatically synchronize data between accounts over the Internet
* Display graphical charts of the baby's activities
* For Preemies, percentiles are calculated with the birth date or with the due date.
* Timer to track nursing duration. The last nursing side is indicated as a reminder.
* Timer to track naps, activities, feeding session, mood, ...
* Easy to use! Log entries with just a tap
* Easily view entries from current and prior days
* Email formatted reports to spouses, doctors and nannies/sitters.
* Email Excel-compatible .csv exports.
* Enter free-form notes
* Post events and charts on Facebook or Twitter
* Upload child photo, indicate birthday, blood type and allergies
* Track as many babies as you like, setup as many parents and caregivers as you like
* holds unlimited data
* More than 100 built-in activities descriptions
* Existing built-in descriptions can be customized, new descriptions can be added
* Setup Push notifications
* Send your gps location, display the location on a map
* Track the average number and amount of sleep per day, and the longest sleeping session
* Track the average number of BM and Wet diapers per day.
* Track the average number, total and average amount of feeding and pumping per day.
* Track the number and average nursing duration per day.
* The application has been designed for maximum security. Everything is password protected.
Visit http://www.baby-connect.com for more info.
Dosecast has been featured in the New York Times, Real Simple magazine, Reader's Digest, About.com, Fierce Mobile Healthcare, and iMedicalApps.com. Remember to take the right drug, the right way, at the right time, every time, with Dosecast.
Dosecast is flexible and easy-to-use, with these features in the * Free edition *:
★ RELIABLE NOTIFICATIONS: Dosecast reliably sends dose reminders to your phone, tablet or Android Wear device and lets you postpone them, like a snooze button. If you miss the first reminder, Dosecast can nag you until you respond. It can also sound a continuous alarm. Dosecast updates your reminder times as you travel and move across time zones.
★ FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING: Some apps can only remind you to take your medication at the same time every day. Only Dosecast helps you take doses on a daily/weekly/monthly schedule, every X days/weeks, only on certain days of the week, or even after a pre-set number of hours or days since the last dose. Avoid dangerous overdoses by setting a maximum number of doses allowed per day or per 24 hours.
★ CUSTOMIZABLE DOSE AMOUNTS AND INSTRUCTIONS: Set the drug name, dosage information, directions, and notes that appear in the reminders for each dose. You can also track each drug's expiration date.
★ POSTPONE-ABLE REMINDERS: You can postpone a reminder before or after it goes off - by however long you need.
★ SMART SILENCING: Dosecast tracks when you're sleeping and when your treatment begins and ends, so there are no unwanted alarms.
★ PRIVATE AND SECURE: No personally identifiable information is collected when using Dosecast, so you can keep your information private. All drug information is encrypted when in transit, so using Dosecast is safe even from a public access point.
In addition to these features, upgrading to the * Pro edition with CloudSync * includes the following:
★ MULTI-DEVICE SYNC: The Dosecast CloudSync service automatically keeps all your drug data up-to-date across an unlimited number of Apple and Android devices and enables dose reminders to be delivered to all devices simultaneously - even across platforms.
★ MULTIPLE DRUG TYPES: You can track drugs taken via injections, inhalers, drops, sprays, ointments, patches, liquid doses, and more.
★ DOSE HISTORY AND COMPLIANCE: Dosecast logs the date and time of doses you take, skip, or postpone so you can view or email the history at any time. It even logs late and missed doses so you can accurately track your drug compliance. If you forget to log a dose when you take it, you can edit the history later.
★ QUANTITY TRACKING AND REFILL ALERTS: Dosecast tracks the remaining quantity of each drug you enter and delivers a refill alert when running low. It will even track the number of refills remaining and alert you when you have no refills left!
★ MULTI-PERSON SUPPORT: Assign specific medications to different people (or even pets). Sort your medications by person, time of next dose, drug name, or drug type - so you can keep your whole family's medication schedule organized.
★ DOCTOR AND PHARMACY TRACKING: Use your contacts to track which doctor is prescribing which drug, as well as track the pharmacy and prescription number for each.
★ DRUG DATABASE: Entering drug information is easy! Simply pick your medication from our drug database to pre-populate the drug name, type, amount, strength, and route.
★ CUSTOM DRUG PHOTOS: Take your own photos of each drug to identify it more easily. With drug photos, you can be sure you're taking the right drug when a dose is due.
The Pro Edition comes with a 7-day free trial. It can be cancelled at any time, but please note that past subscription payments can not be refunded.
Confidently take the right drug, the right way, at the right time, every time with Dosecast!
The new version of Health Tracker added tracking for Diabetes to track the glucose and HbA1c (Glycated Hemoglobin) in the blood. this with tracking the weight and blood pressure measurements, cover the most important health aspects for most people.
Main Features :
- A complete health data tracker, for monitoring your Blood pressure, Glucose, Weight, and body sizes.
- A beautiful, clear, intuitive user interface.
- Easy and fast data entry and edit, making it a breeze to enter all your key data on a day-to-day basis.
- Multiuser, Track you whole family health.
- Easy user switch and management
- A Health Diary allow you can add general notes and add notes to each measurement.
- Export your data to spreadsheet like excel.
- Create and send e-mail reports to e.g. your doctor.
- Calculate statistics about your health data.
- Generate beautiful clear charts from your data. You can zoom in and out each chart by multitouch with your fingers.
- Backup and restore.
- Track Weight, Fat, Abdomen, hip, and Waist sizes.
- Display BMI severity textual category when pressing an item on the Diary
- Supports both weight unit systems – lb and kg.
- Track Glucose level, and HbA1c.
- Supports both glucose unit systems – mmol/L, and mg/dL
- Track HbA1c (Glycated Hemoglobin).
- Supports HbA1c both unit systems – IFCC (mmol/mol) and DCCT
- Paint glucose readings according to its severity in the diary.
* Blood Pressure
- Track Systolic, Diastolic, and Heart pulse rate.
- Paint blood pressure readings according to its severity in the diary.
- you can buy the full version :
Important note: you can use the full version alongside to the free version, and you can transfer the data from the free version to the full version by exporting it and importing to the full version.
- Side effects: Know about a medicine's impact on pregnancy, lactation and its effect on your body if you consume alcohol. 100,000+ Medicines listed!
- Substitutes: Medicines with the same composition can be made by different manufacturers. Some may be 90% cheaper than what you’re prescribed.
- Information: Know about typical ailments a medicine is prescribed for and understand its action on your body.
- Ordering: Order medicines through the app with a few clicks. Earn upto 15% discounts. Available only in Delhi NCR, Chandigarh.
Awards & Recognition:
- Rated one of the best “Made in India” apps by Apple in 2014.
- Recognized by the Government of India - Ministry of Health and Family Welfare as a m-health initiative that consumers can use
- Ranked Top App in Medical Category in India - Android & iOS
- Frost & Sullivan Award for "Innovative Healthcare Service Delivery Model of the Year”
- VC Circle Award for the "Most promising Healthcare startup”
- Winner of m-Billionth award for m-health in South Asia
The Indian Express: http://archive.indianexpress.com/news/drugs-on-the-net/1147273/
The Economic Times: http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2014-10-30/news/55595277_1_wellness-market-nutrition-market-healthkart
Business Standard: http://www.business-standard.com/article/pti-stories/healthkart-bets-big-on-health-nutrition-mkt-in-india-114103000884_1.html
The Business Line: http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/features/smartbuy/generic-drugs-search-app-gets-2-lakh-downloads-in-2-weeks/article5670496.ece
Your Story: http://yourstory.com/2014/11/healthkart-plus/
- Identity: To help the login/sign up process become smoother.
- Photos/Media/Files: To store and retrieve your uploaded prescriptions.
- Camera/Microphone: To allow you to take a photo of your prescriptions to send us.
‘ “No home should be without one” certainly applies to this splendid medical dictionary’, Journal of the Institute of Health Education
This best-selling and market-leading dictionary contains over 12,000 clear and concise entries, covering all aspects of medical science. Written by a team of medical experts, the entries are accessible and jargon-free, and complemented by over 140 illustrations and diagrams. The 8th edition has been fully revised and updated to cover changes in this fast-moving field. Entries on techniques and equipment, drugs, general medical practice, health service organization, and treatment have all been reviewed, and updated where necessary.
The dictionary has also been expanded in many areas, with particular attention paid to pharmacology, obstetrics and gynaecology, paediatrics, ethics, nephrology, and psychiatry. Selling over a million copies in previous editions, this is an indispensable reference guide for students, as well as those working in the medical and allied professions. It is also an invaluable home reference guide for the general reader
A SEARCH TOOL
Featuring various search options to help you find the words you need more easily, including:
• A quick search of words while you type
• A 'fuzzy filter' when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
• A 'keyword' search for finding key words within phrasal verbs
• A wild card search facility which can replace a letter or a group of letters
A LEARNING TOOL
The dictionary app includes a number of features which help you to expand your vocabulary further:
• A 'Favourites' feature allows you to create your own categories and lists of words
• Your last visited words are all saved in your 'History', so that you can quickly look back at recently checked words
• Discover a new word every day with the 'Daily' feature
• Ability to have dictionary Word of the Day as a widget on the device home screen
• See words in context with example sentences
• Online and offline modes supported; the offline mode allows you to download the whole dictionary and work independently from data connections
A mobile dictionary application from MobiSystems with content from Oxford University Press.
Stores medical info for the entire family for use in emergencies, doctor visits, filling out school & camp forms for the kids, etc.
*** Optionally share some or all family info with our companion app “ICE: In Case of Emergency” to make the info available even when the phone is locked. ***
For each family member you can enter as much or as little info as you like for the following categories:
+ Personal info (photo, date of birth, height, weight, blood type)
+ Conditions (e.g., diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, etc)
+ Medications (including optional Rx numbers)
+ Insurance policies (you can call your insurance company directly from the app)
+ Doctors (you can call doctors directly from the app)
+ Medical History (e.g., surgeries, hospitalizations)
+ Notes w/attachments (any other info you want, including attached images of insurance cards, test results, etc.)
Optionally email some or all information to your doctor or others.
Note: if you already use ICE: In Case of Emergency then you can import your ICE profile into Family Medical Info.
Optionally export profiles for use on other devices, or to save an off-device backup. Exported profiles can also be used by ICE.
*** NEW: optionally use the (FREE) web version of Family Medical Info to create & edit profiles on your computer. From Google Chrome on your computer, go to http://goo.gl/N80BQ to install the web app (currently, this only works
with the Chrome browser). Or, just search for Appventive in the Chrome Web Store. Profiles created with the web version of FMI can be imported into either FMI or ICE. ***
If you have any questions, suggestions or problems, PLEASE email us at email@example.com
- People: Store data for multiple people
- Contacts: Store name, phone, fax, website and address for all you contacts (Doctor, dentist, vision, hospital, pharmacy, specialists, emergency, etc) and directly call, view website or show on map.
- Allergies: Store all your food, medical and other allergies
- Medications: Store all your current and past medications (and vitamins), dose and other data
- Facts: Store all your medical facts (Insurance information, current medical issues and other personal information). You can create store custom information, not just pre-determined data.
- History: Store all your history of illness, surgery, injury, vaccines, family history and any other customizable medical history
- Trends: Use to track items like weight, blood results, blood pressure or anything you want
- Password Protection: Optionally you can set and require a password to use this application
- Share: Share your data via email or other share option. This allows you to share info with a babysitter or print and take to doctor.
- Backup/Restore: Save a backup copy of your data
** The number 1 selling headache diary on the Android Market **
What people are saying...
"Great app & very responsive developer has everything my dr needs"
"Awesome app for migraine patients"
"Great Great app only one I ever bought"
The headache diary can help you tracking your migraines and headaches. Using the generated reports the Headache Diary can help you gain a better understanding of your migraine / headache that ultimately aims to help improve you lifestyle.
+++ Features and Functions:
* Color theme optimized for ease of reading for migraine sufferers
* Add details entries tracking the following:
- Headache start Date & Time
- The duration of a headache
- The type of headache (Migraine, Tension, etc)
- Location of pain (Left Side, Forehead etc)
- The severity of an headache
- Triggers (Allergies, Exercise, etc)
- Affects of a headache (Unable to work, Nausea, etc)
- Medication taken, the amount and tshe effect
* Reporting Features with charts
- Historical list of headaches, with severity
- Summary of headaches
* Charts of filterable by date for further analysis. Helps you gain a better understanding of your headaches.
* Exporting of the data as CSV for use in Excel
* Backup and Restore
* German, French, Italian, Spanish, & English Language supported in the App.
* Lite version is limited to 10 entries
+++ Pro version available with many more features, including:
- Generate and email PDF reports of your headache data and charts.
- Location of pain (Left Side, Forehead etc) with customize option
- Fully customizable Trigger entries
- Multiple trigger selection
- Medication list fully customizable
- Set the time & number of tablets indepentantly for each medication item
- Chart: Types of headaches
- Chart: Headache Location
- Chart: Report headache occurrence by day of week
- Chart: Report headache occurrence by time of day
- Chart: Triggers
- Chart: Severity of pain over time
- Cloud Backup & Restore
- Automatic backup option
- No Ads
+++ upgrade to Pro version
Your data will automatically be imported from the lite version to the pro version.
With Medical Agenda you can manage the following:
- Users: register in the application those babies or pets you want to monitor. Yes, you read right, pets! Your dog, cat, horse, etc. You can include a photo and select a color to identify them within the application. You can see the weight and height with graphs of evolution over time.
- Medications: manages with the applications the medicines that you have in your cabinet. Make a photo to the box or the medication itself to identify better. We have a database of over 16,000 medications. Search for your medications and with only three taps on the mobile the medicine will be configured. Do you like it? Well, there is more! Because you can see leaflet medicines from your smartphone*.
- Doctors: add the doctors who you visited frequently. You can set the name, specialty and building that is inquiry.
It is not mandatory to enter the above information but once you have entered the above data can do the following steps:
- Manage medications shots by hours or intervals
Hourly: Specify how many days does the treatment and hours in which to take them. The application will notify you when you take the drug.
Interval: Set the duration of treatment and every few hours to take them.
Set instructions for taking the medication before, during or after the meals. In addition, it may include additional instructions notes.
- Manage appointments and medical tests
Sure that sometimes your appointments have been delayed a lot over time and you had to look at the papers to remember it, right? Well, that's it! Medical Agenda will be notified of the appointments and medical tests that have been registered in the application.
You can see all events on a calendar that will be identified by colors assigned to users. The calendar is a simple way to see what events there and in what time dial should be applied.
With Fast View you can see at a glance you the next events that each user has registered . It is as simple as opening the application and on the first screen the following events to be performed by each user appear.
Follow us on our social networks!
*The database of drugs and prospectus is available only for Spain. If you want your country to be supported, do not hesitate to contact us.