Diabetes can be a scary but manageable disease. Let Diabetes Journal helps you by making it easy to track things like Glucose levels, Blood Pressure, HbA1c, and more! With it's elegant, easy to use interface, you'll be able to quickly enter and view your information.
- mulitple profiles (lets you track details for more than 1 person)
- Calendar to view all of your entries for a specific day
- variety of graphs and reports
- export your information to CSV and even PDF files! A great way to send your information to your doctor.
- calculator to quickly convert between various measurement types
- supports both mmol/L and Mg/dL for measuring glucose
- support both % and mmol/mol for hemoglobin measurements
- People: Store data for multiple people
- Contacts: Store name, phone, fax, website and address for all you contacts (Doctor, dentist, vision, hospital, pharmacy, specialists, emergency, etc) and directly call, view website or show on map.
- Allergies: Store all your food, medical and other allergies
- Medications: Store all your current and past medications (and vitamins), dose and other data
- Facts: Store all your medical facts (Insurance information, current medical issues and other personal information). You can create store custom information, not just pre-determined data.
- History: Store all your history of illness, surgery, injury, vaccines, family history and any other customizable medical history
- Trends: Use to track items like weight, blood results, blood pressure or anything you want
- Password Protection: Optionally you can set and require a password to use this application
- Share: Share your data via email or other share option. This allows you to share info with a babysitter or print and take to doctor.
- Backup/Restore: Save a backup copy of your data
✦ It's for the whole family ✦
My Medical isn't just one medical record. You can keep as many records as you want. Use it for a spouse or aging parents. Use it to keep immunization records for your children. Use it to look after a special needs child. Doctors, nurses and clinicians: use My Medical to maintain notes about your patients.
✦ A medical record and more ✦
Areas for emergency contacts, health insurance, doctors' contact information, and other data that are not strictly part of a traditional personal health record (PHR) are all available. And if you already have medical contacts in your address book, then perfect, because My Medical can import it in the tap of a finger. There's no need to retype it all.
✦ A digital file cabinet ✦
My Medical devotes an area to image files that can be attached to your record. You can tie files to particular items anywhere within your information. So add a picture of the pill next to a medication, or keep a copy of your insurance card alongside a provider's contact information.
✦ From blood tests to X-rays ✦
My Medical provides a range of common test result templates for you to track test results. To name just a few: blood pressure; cholesterol; metabolic panels; blood sugar; CAT scan; height and weight. If that isn't enough, construct and customize your own test results to keep track of exactly what you need.
✦ Visualize it ✦
Chart test results with sophistication; with the graphing feature you can view multiple plots simultaneously, zoom to specific ranges and identify points of interest.
✦ It's secure ✦
Unlike most other health record applications, data is stored right on your device, not on remote servers. So you don't need to worry about who can see your data at the other end of the line. In fact, My Medical does not connect to the Internet at all and doesn't send out any private or diagnostic information, making it as secure as possible. As a further safety measure, you may require a password in order to view all or certain parts of your information.
✦ In case of emergency ✦
My Medical is a valuable aid for EMTs, first responders, or those who may need to quickly find out emergency instructions. Even if you have password-protected the app, certain information is made accessible in the event of an emergency.
✦ We're independent ✦
My Medical is independent of hospitals, medical centers, and government. Because your records are maintained by you, their contents are whatever aspects of your health that you care to monitor. That means not having to deal with confusing, legally required information often found in the records of health care providers. In short, My Medical personal health records are for you, the patient.
✦ Get the word out ✦
Sharing your information has never been easier. Generate a report of all or part of your record and email it straightaway. Or export it as a Microsoft Excel-readable spreadsheet. Or you can always send your info to the printer to make a hard copy.
✦ Sharing ✦
Our Android, iPhone and desktop computer apps are fully compatible and you can seamlessly send data between them over a wireless network (WiFi) or using email. You can also back records up for safekeeping, so if your device is lost or replaced your information is easily restored.
who are interested in achieving public health and safety goals. Health Book is sponsored by the New Jersey Local Boards of Health
Association. Our mission is to provide you with feature rich and
secure tools to collaborate others in your agency, community, state
Heath Book provides access to information on current public health issues such as:
1) Vaccinations for infectious diseases
2) Improvements in motor vehicle and workplace safety
3) Control of infectious diseases through improved sanitation and clean water
4) Smoking cessation and blood pressure control
5) Safer foods from decreased microbial contamination
6) Reducing alcohol and drug abuse
Moreover, Health Book provides a state of the art feature set that may be tailored to meet individual needs.
Stores medical info for the entire family for use in emergencies, doctor visits, filling out school & camp forms for the kids, etc.
*** Optionally share some or all family info with our companion app “ICE: In Case of Emergency” to make the info available even when the phone is locked. ***
For each family member you can enter as much or as little info as you like for the following categories:
+ Personal info (photo, date of birth, height, weight, blood type)
+ Conditions (e.g., diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, etc)
+ Medications (including optional Rx numbers)
+ Insurance policies (you can call your insurance company directly from the app)
+ Doctors (you can call doctors directly from the app)
+ Medical History (e.g., surgeries, hospitalizations)
+ Notes w/attachments (any other info you want, including attached images of insurance cards, test results, etc.)
Optionally email some or all information to your doctor or others.
Note: if you already use ICE: In Case of Emergency then you can import your ICE profile into Family Medical Info.
Optionally export profiles for use on other devices, or to save an off-device backup. Exported profiles can also be used by ICE.
*** NEW: optionally use the (FREE) web version of Family Medical Info to create & edit profiles on your computer. From Google Chrome on your computer, go to http://goo.gl/N80BQ to install the web app (currently, this only works
with the Chrome browser). Or, just search for Appventive in the Chrome Web Store. Profiles created with the web version of FMI can be imported into either FMI or ICE. ***
If you have any questions, suggestions or problems, PLEASE email us at email@example.com
This information will assist in guiding treatment choices and help to identify factors that may worsen or improve your symptoms.
• Capture detailed diary entries for food, drink, medication, bowel movements, symptoms, emotions and exercise using your smartphone or tablet.
• Generate a PDF report from your diary entries and email this from the app to yourself or your doctor, or save simply save the PDF directly to your device.
• Set custom alert notifications to remind you to make diary entries at certain times of the day.
Was fehlt meinem Kind? Muss ein Arzt aufgesucht werden? Was kann ich tun, damit mein Kind schnell wieder gesund wird?
Mit dieser App steht Ihnen ein Ratgeber zur Verfügung der Kinderkrankheiten von A-Z kompetent erklärt. Der Autor, Prim. DDr. Peter Voitl, ist Facharzt für Kinder- und Jugendheilkunde und langjähriger Leiter der kinderkardiologischen Ambulanz und Kinderintensivstation im Wiener Donauspital. Seit über 15 führt er eine eigene Praxis.
Family Symptoms will help you keep track of everyone's symptoms in the family when they are sick and either email or recall the information in an instant at the doctor's office.
Customize each person's name and their associated symptoms.
Localized to 20+ languages.
The HealthAdvance Journals™ smartphone app enables FULL-TEXT reading for journal subscribers, including society member subscriptions, for over 500 Elsevier published journals in the medical, nursing, dental, allied health and veterinary fields.
- Set the current issue of your favorite journal(s) as the app startup screen
- View full text articles, including abstracts, images and charts from your subscribed journals; view abstracts of other supported journals
- Search journals; either search within a journal or across all journals in this app’s catalogue
- Bookmark articles in the app or email article web-links to yourself or colleagues
ACCESS: If your journal is listed in the app catalog (presented during the initial app startup) you can use your journal website’s userid to login to this app.
- Register on the journal website to claim access to your existing journal subscription
- Userids associated with a paid subscription (those that claimed a subscription during the registration) can access full-text
- Not interested in subscribing? You can still create a free journal website userid and use the app to view research article abstracts
NOT SUPPORTED: articles in .PDF format, article-attached multimedia files, etc.
DOES YOUR INSTITUTION PAY FOR YOU TO ACCESS ONE OF THESE JOURNALS? If your institution has paid for you to access a journal on SciVerse ScienceDirect™ you can claim that institutional-access subscription on the SciVerse ScienceDirect™ website and then use the SciVerse ScienceDirect™ iPad and iPhone applications.
Copyright (c) 2012 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved. http://www.HealthAdvance.com
• Read and cache full-text articles from the American Diabetes Association’s premier scientific and medical journals on your phone or tablet
• Access content from upcoming issues of Diabetes and Diabetes Care, the two highest ranked peer-reviewed journals devoted to diabetes research
• Receive diabetes research updates and news on ADA events via the DiabetesPro SmartBrief feed
• Bookmark articles, with the ability to save full-text content indefinitely
• Search current and archived content, and read and share content through social media tools
• View high-resolution images and video, as well as online supplementary materials
We hope the app helps you stay on top of the latest information related to diabetes research, care, treatment, and education. If you need assistance with using the app, please go to http://www.diabetesjournals.org/site/mobile.xhtml
Download now and you will find it simple and very useful. Special care has been taken so that it is not too cumbersome to use.
In summary, Women’s Health Diary has the following apps:
• The Weight, Body Mass Index (BMI) and Calculator and Tracker App.
• A Menstrual Diary App.
• A Health Screening App.
• A Health Appointment App.
• An Immunization App.
1. The Weight, Body Mass Index (BMI) and Calculator and Tracker app includes:
• Ability to record the weight, height and determine the BMI using the Imperial or Metric measurements.
• The app will show whether you are underweight, of normal weight, overweight, obese or grossly obese.
• If your BMI is abnormal it will show the weight you need to gain or loss for you to have a normal BMI
• You can keep the history of your weight and BMI in this app
• Sets alerts to remind you to weigh yourself if you want to.
• There is a brief description on Body Mass Index in the Note Window.
2. Menstrual Diary App:
• You will be able to record your periods in the calendar. You can record whether you have spotting, light, moderate or heavy flow.
• Your next period will be highlighted based on the average interval of the last 3 periods.
• The date of ovulation and your fertile period for the month will be displayed so you can take the necessary action.
• All the previous periods, the durations and the intervals will be displayed in the History Window.
• There is a brief description on what is a normal period, an abnormal period, how the calculation of the ovulation date is made and hence the fertile period. See the Notes Window.
• You can set a number of alerts:
- Alerting you from 3 days before your possible next period.
- Alerting you of the fertile period
3. The Health Screening App.
• This app helps you with your Self-Breasts Examination, Pap Smear Examination, Mammogram, Blood Pressure Measurements and Blood Sugar Estimations and you Fasting Serum Lipids Levels.
• You can include other specific screening tests personalised for you by your doctor.
• It keeps track of when they are due and alerts you accordingly.
4. The Health Appointment App.
• This app helps you with the following common medical appointments:
o Medical Practitioner’s Appointments
o Dental Appointments
o Gynecologist’s Appointments
• The app also keeps the contact numbers of the following:
o Medical Insurance Representative
• You can create your own medical appointments and personalize them for you, e.g. for Cardiologist, Dietician, Physiotherapist.
• The app keeps track of all these appointments, when they are due and alerts you accordingly.
5. Immunization App
• This app helps you with the following common vaccinations:
• Measles, Mumps and Rubella.
• Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis
• Human Papillomavirus (HPV)
• Hepatitis A
• Hepatitis B
• The app is also able to create vaccinations for other diseases recommended in your country or personally for you (e.g. Meningococcal Vaccine, Pneumococcal Vaccine, Zoster Vaccine).
• It also keeps track of all these vaccinations, whether you require them, whether you have obtained them, when the booster doses are due, and alerts you accordingly.
Besides the above main features there are several other aspects to Women’s Health Diary:
1. The app is password protected.
2. There is a summary screen shot of all the apps in a window.
Women’s Health Diary is a very useful app. to monitor your health. It also provides valuable information. However, it is not a substitute for professional medical advice.
A simple to use medical chart for storing important medical information for the whole family.
Do you need a medical information tracker to help you remember all the medical information for your family? Does someone in your family have chronic health conditions? Do you have trouble keeping allergies and medication details apart for all of your family members?
FEMI is the perfect solution to easy your mind and help remember health care information for your entire family.
FEMI lets you store and quickly identify the following information:
• Emergency contact numbers, insurance details, and physician information
• Medications and Pharmacy details.
• Health conditions
• Surgeries allergies and family health history
• Enter height and weight
• Eye color, hair color and a photo to help identify family members in an emergency
• Email health record
FEMI Pro will be coming soon. If you like FEMI be sure to check out FEMI Pro. FEMI Pro will have additional tracking capabilities as well as be ad free.
This application has been tested on:
Samsung Galaxy S
Feedback is appreciated.
For support please emai: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide a description of the problem you are having.
The application uses a unique environment that is quite easy to use and cover all aspects of health that can arise. Also with unique functions such as the Reminder you will never forget your next appointment the doctor or the next dose of medication.
This app has health tips to guide you and to improve your health and live better.
- Fast weight entry with no typing required. Just slide your finger on the scale.
- Slide the chart with your finger to change the date.
- Swipe on the chart to quickly review your entire weight history.
- Fun, fast, and easy to use
- Records weight in pounds, kilos, & stone
- Built-in BMI calculator
- Keep notes for each weigh in
- Set a goal and chart your progress
- Scroll to any day in an instant
- Accurate to a tenth of a pound or kilogram
- Import and export all of your data
- Great for keeping you on your diet
- You're worth it
- Social network sharing: Facebook, Twitter, Friend Stream, Wordpress
- Bluetooth sharing
- E-mail and SMS sharing
- Open abstract page in default webbrowser