- People: Store data for multiple people
- Contacts: Store name, phone, fax, website and address for all you contacts (Doctor, dentist, vision, hospital, pharmacy, specialists, emergency, etc) and directly call, view website or show on map.
- Allergies: Store all your food, medical and other allergies
- Medications: Store all your current and past medications (and vitamins), dose and other data
- Facts: Store all your medical facts (Insurance information, current medical issues and other personal information). You can create store custom information, not just pre-determined data.
- History: Store all your history of illness, surgery, injury, vaccines, family history and any other customizable medical history
- Trends: Use to track items like weight, blood results, blood pressure or anything you want
- Password Protection: Optionally you can set and require a password to use this application
- Share: Share your data via email or other share option. This allows you to share info with a babysitter or print and take to doctor.
- Backup/Restore: Save a backup copy of your data
Stores medical info for the entire family for use in emergencies, doctor visits, filling out school & camp forms for the kids, etc.
*** Optionally share some or all family info with our companion app “ICE: In Case of Emergency” to make the info available even when the phone is locked. ***
For each family member you can enter as much or as little info as you like for the following categories:
+ Personal info (photo, date of birth, height, weight, blood type)
+ Conditions (e.g., diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, etc)
+ Medications (including optional Rx numbers)
+ Insurance policies (you can call your insurance company directly from the app)
+ Doctors (you can call doctors directly from the app)
+ Medical History (e.g., surgeries, hospitalizations)
+ Notes w/attachments (any other info you want, including attached images of insurance cards, test results, etc.)
Optionally email some or all information to your doctor or others.
Note: if you already use ICE: In Case of Emergency then you can import your ICE profile into Family Medical Info.
Optionally export profiles for use on other devices, or to save an off-device backup. Exported profiles can also be used by ICE.
*** NEW: optionally use the (FREE) web version of Family Medical Info to create & edit profiles on your computer. From Google Chrome on your computer, go to http://goo.gl/N80BQ to install the web app (currently, this only works
with the Chrome browser). Or, just search for Appventive in the Chrome Web Store. Profiles created with the web version of FMI can be imported into either FMI or ICE. ***
If you have any questions, suggestions or problems, PLEASE email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
✦ It's for the whole family ✦
My Medical isn't just one medical record. You can keep as many records as you want. Use it for a spouse or aging parents. Use it to keep immunization records for your children. Use it to look after a special needs child. Doctors, nurses and clinicians: use My Medical to maintain notes about your patients.
✦ A medical record and more ✦
Areas for emergency contacts, health insurance, doctors' contact information, and other data that are not strictly part of a traditional personal health record (PHR) are all available. And if you already have medical contacts in your address book, then perfect, because My Medical can import it in the tap of a finger. There's no need to retype it all.
✦ A digital file cabinet ✦
My Medical devotes an area to image files that can be attached to your record. You can tie files to particular items anywhere within your information. So add a picture of the pill next to a medication, or keep a copy of your insurance card alongside a provider's contact information.
✦ From blood tests to X-rays ✦
My Medical provides a range of common test result templates for you to track test results. To name just a few: blood pressure; cholesterol; metabolic panels; blood sugar; CAT scan; height and weight. If that isn't enough, construct and customize your own test results to keep track of exactly what you need.
✦ Visualize it ✦
Chart test results with sophistication; with the graphing feature you can view multiple plots simultaneously, zoom to specific ranges and identify points of interest.
✦ It's secure ✦
Unlike most other health record applications, data is stored right on your device, not on remote servers. So you don't need to worry about who can see your data at the other end of the line. In fact, My Medical does not connect to the Internet at all and doesn't send out any private or diagnostic information, making it as secure as possible. As a further safety measure, you may require a password in order to view all or certain parts of your information.
✦ In case of emergency ✦
My Medical is a valuable aid for EMTs, first responders, or those who may need to quickly find out emergency instructions. Even if you have password-protected the app, certain information is made accessible in the event of an emergency.
✦ We're independent ✦
My Medical is independent of hospitals, medical centers, and government. Because your records are maintained by you, their contents are whatever aspects of your health that you care to monitor. That means not having to deal with confusing, legally required information often found in the records of health care providers. In short, My Medical personal health records are for you, the patient.
✦ Get the word out ✦
Sharing your information has never been easier. Generate a report of all or part of your record and email it straightaway. Or export it as a Microsoft Excel-readable spreadsheet. Or you can always send your info to the printer to make a hard copy.
✦ Sharing ✦
Our Android, iPhone and desktop computer apps are fully compatible and you can seamlessly send data between them over a wireless network (WiFi) or using email. You can also back records up for safekeeping, so if your device is lost or replaced your information is easily restored.
Diabetes can be a scary but manageable disease. Let Diabetes Journal helps you by making it easy to track things like Glucose levels, Blood Pressure, HbA1c, and more! With it's elegant, easy to use interface, you'll be able to quickly enter and view your information.
- mulitple profiles (lets you track details for more than 1 person)
- Calendar to view all of your entries for a specific day
- variety of graphs and reports
- export your information to CSV and even PDF files! A great way to send your information to your doctor.
- calculator to quickly convert between various measurement types
- supports both mmol/L and Mg/dL for measuring glucose
- support both % and mmol/mol for hemoglobin measurements
1000 multiple choice fact, scenario and case-based questions for the ABFM exam
Correct answers and explanations to help you quickly master exam content
Take exam as many times as you wish
Score transcripts with missed key words to help you evaluate areas that need further study
Sync your app and receive the latest version of previously purchased questions
The mission of Knowledge Testing is to help you pass the test. We do this by providing high quality, peer-reviewed, educationally sound questions written by leading educators.
Knowledge Testing, LLC
Family Medicine Board Review Book
Family Medicine Board Review Questions
Family Medicine Board Review
Family Medicine Board Review Question Bank
Family Medicine Board Review Course
Family Practice Board Review Book
Family Practice Board Review Questions
Family Practice Test Questions
Family Practice Certification
Family Practice Exam Questions
Was fehlt meinem Kind? Muss ein Arzt aufgesucht werden? Was kann ich tun, damit mein Kind schnell wieder gesund wird?
Mit dieser App steht Ihnen ein Ratgeber zur Verfügung der Kinderkrankheiten von A-Z kompetent erklärt. Der Autor, Prim. DDr. Peter Voitl, ist Facharzt für Kinder- und Jugendheilkunde und langjähriger Leiter der kinderkardiologischen Ambulanz und Kinderintensivstation im Wiener Donauspital. Seit über 15 führt er eine eigene Praxis.
- Fast weight entry with no typing required. Just slide your finger on the scale.
- Slide the chart with your finger to change the date.
- Swipe on the chart to quickly review your entire weight history.
- Fun, fast, and easy to use
- Records weight in pounds, kilos, & stone
- Built-in BMI calculator
- Keep notes for each weigh in
- Set a goal and chart your progress
- Scroll to any day in an instant
- Accurate to a tenth of a pound or kilogram
- Import and export all of your data
- Great for keeping you on your diet
- You're worth it
Keywords: Medicine, Doctor, Psychology, Dentist, Nutrition, Psychiatry, Ophthalmology, Nursery, Neurology, Surgery, Geriatrics, Pediatrics, medical records.
who are interested in achieving public health and safety goals. Health Book is sponsored by the New Jersey Local Boards of Health
Association. Our mission is to provide you with feature rich and
secure tools to collaborate others in your agency, community, state
Heath Book provides access to information on current public health issues such as:
1) Vaccinations for infectious diseases
2) Improvements in motor vehicle and workplace safety
3) Control of infectious diseases through improved sanitation and clean water
4) Smoking cessation and blood pressure control
5) Safer foods from decreased microbial contamination
6) Reducing alcohol and drug abuse
Moreover, Health Book provides a state of the art feature set that may be tailored to meet individual needs.
Please comment and rate the app. Also give suggestions and what else do you want to see in the app so that I can give you all that you want in the next update.
This information will assist in guiding treatment choices and help to identify factors that may worsen or improve your symptoms.
• Capture detailed diary entries for food, drink, medication, bowel movements, symptoms, emotions and exercise using your smartphone or tablet.
• Generate a PDF report from your diary entries and email this from the app to yourself or your doctor, or save simply save the PDF directly to your device.
• Set custom alert notifications to remind you to make diary entries at certain times of the day.
With MyChart you can:
• View your health information
• Stay in touch with your physician
• Manage your appointments
• Access your family's health information
You must first create an account through your healthcare provider in order to access your information through MyChart. If your healthcare provider is not listed, or if you require support accessing your existing account, contact them directly about accessing your account through the MyChart app.
Pour être mieux vacciné, sans défaut ni excès.
1) Une vaccination personnalisée et intelligente
Recommandations selon votre état de santé, vos conditions de vie ou de travail, votre entourage ou un éventuel voyage
En cas de perte de votre carnet « papier », le CVE explique ce qu'il faut faire
2) Un carnet sécurisé et agréé
Autorisation CNIL n° 1485378
Hébergement agréé de données de santé (société IDS)
Vous êtes maître de votre carnet et libre de le supprimer à tout moment
3) Un carnet partagé et officialisé
Créez vous-même votre carnet
Puis partagez-le avec votre médecin ou votre pharmacien, qui le validera
Vous pouvez aussi demander à ce professionnel de le créer pour vous
4) L'historique de vos vaccins toujours disponible
Rappels vaccinaux par courriel/SMS
Accès à la liste des vaccins en cas d'urgence
Évite les injections inutiles
5) Des conseils indépendants
Outil géré par une association à but non lucratif
Aucune participation de l'industrie pharmaceutique
6) Et enfin, c'est gratuit !
Ce carnet est financé par les professionnels de santé
Soutenu par l'URPS médecins libéraux d'Aquitaine
Outil accessible à tous
Reconnus et soutenus par les autorités de santé, le CVE et le site MesVaccins.net ont été plusieurs fois récompensés ; en particulier, ils ont reçu en juillet 2012 le prix "technologies et services de la e-santé" du Trophée de la e-santé. Selon le Haut Conseil de la santé publique, le système expert du CVE de MesVaccins.net intègre en temps réel les évolutions des recommandations vaccinales et limite aussi bien les sous-vaccinations que les sur-vaccinations.
The HealthAdvance Journals™ smartphone app enables FULL-TEXT reading for journal subscribers, including society member subscriptions, for over 500 Elsevier published journals in the medical, nursing, dental, allied health and veterinary fields.
- Set the current issue of your favorite journal(s) as the app startup screen
- View full text articles, including abstracts, images and charts from your subscribed journals; view abstracts of other supported journals
- Search journals; either search within a journal or across all journals in this app’s catalogue
- Bookmark articles in the app or email article web-links to yourself or colleagues
ACCESS: If your journal is listed in the app catalog (presented during the initial app startup) you can use your journal website’s userid to login to this app.
- Register on the journal website to claim access to your existing journal subscription
- Userids associated with a paid subscription (those that claimed a subscription during the registration) can access full-text
- Not interested in subscribing? You can still create a free journal website userid and use the app to view research article abstracts
NOT SUPPORTED: articles in .PDF format, article-attached multimedia files, etc.
DOES YOUR INSTITUTION PAY FOR YOU TO ACCESS ONE OF THESE JOURNALS? If your institution has paid for you to access a journal on SciVerse ScienceDirect™ you can claim that institutional-access subscription on the SciVerse ScienceDirect™ website and then use the SciVerse ScienceDirect™ iPad and iPhone applications.
Copyright (c) 2012 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved. http://www.HealthAdvance.com
Enjoy the convenience of securely accessing your medical records and health information while away from your computer via your Android phone or tablet, including fax and email capability. If you currently use an online health record or patient portal powered by Jardogs to connect with your hospital, doctor’s office or healthcare facility on your computer, this app extends that accessibility to your mobile devices! Use your same login to access your Universal Health Record account with your mobile device and take control of your health and wellness with features such as:
- Fax or email your medical records
- Request prescription refills
- View and request appointments
- Communicate with your healthcare providers
- Get address and navigation assistance to doctors’ offices
- Access vaccination, allergy and treatment records
- See lab results
- Manage your family’s records via healthcare proxy IDs
- Note: Current enrollment in a healthcare organization-sponsored online health record or patient portal powered by Jardogs is required.
A simple to use medical chart for storing important medical information for the whole family.
Do you need a medical information tracker to help you remember all the medical information for your family? Does someone in your family have chronic health conditions? Do you have trouble keeping allergies and medication details apart for all of your family members?
FEMI is the perfect solution to easy your mind and help remember health care information for your entire family.
FEMI lets you store and quickly identify the following information:
• Emergency contact numbers, insurance details, and physician information
• Medications and Pharmacy details.
• Health conditions
• Surgeries allergies and family health history
• Enter height and weight
• Eye color, hair color and a photo to help identify family members in an emergency
• Email health record
FEMI Pro will be coming soon. If you like FEMI be sure to check out FEMI Pro. FEMI Pro will have additional tracking capabilities as well as be ad free.
This application has been tested on:
Samsung Galaxy S
Feedback is appreciated.
For support please emai: email@example.com
Please provide a description of the problem you are having.