SpongeBob and Plankton are in a race to find the lost Krabby Patty formula somewhere in Bikini Bottom, Apocalyptic Bikini Bottom and a real-world beach. When he’s not running, SpongeBob is flying, floating in a bubble, or has Plankton jumping around his surreal imagination. And when the running gets tough, the tough get heroic! SpongeBob becomes Super SpongeBob to knock through any obstacle in his way!
EXPERIENCE BIKINI BOTTOM
• Laugh at hilarious dialog between SpongeBob and his arch-rival Plankton
• Run through iconic locations including Bikini Bottom, Apocalyptic Bikini Bottom and out of water on a beach
• Customize SpongeBob with unique costumes
• Plankton helps SpongeBob with power-ups like shields and magnets
• Become Super SpongeBob and knock everything out of SpongeBob’s path!
• Drive the Patty Wagon!!!
• Adventure off the beaten path:
→ Float SpongeBob in a bubble through a coral forest
→ Jump Plankton through SpongeBob’s imagination
→ Plankton’s jetpack speeds past obstacles
• Run farther than your friends! Compare distance and scores after your run
• Custom animation and voice-overs with SpongeBob and Plankton created just for this game!
SpongeBob: Sponge on the Run was developed by Playside Studios in Australia, creators of the Worldwide Editor’s Choice 'Catch the Ark’ and the recently released Boulder Jack.
The SpongeBob: Sponge Out of Water movie will be in theatres on February 6th.
End User License Agreement:
SpongeBob: Sponge on the Run offers in-app purchases and charges real money for additional in-app content. You may lock out the ability to purchase in-app content by adjusting your device’s settings.
Google will keep you logged on for an additional period of time after an initial in-app purchase. Additional purchases won’t require a re-entry of the password during this additional period of time. This is a function of Google’s software and not within our control.
Visit the SpongeBob Movie site at http://www.spongebobmovie.com
Visit our official site at http://www.spongebob.com
Follow us on Instagram @spongebobmovie, Twitter at @spongebob or like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/spongebob
© 2015 Paramount Pictures Corporation. All Rights Reserved. © 2015 Viacom International Inc. All Rights Reserved. Nickelodeon, SpongeBob, and all related titles, logos, and characters are trademarks of Viacom International Inc. Created by Stephen Hillenburg.
Scribble Hero charges real money for additional in-app content. You may lock out the ability to purchase in-app content by adjusting your device’s settings.
• Face off against diabolical bosses like the fire-breathing Dracopede and the alien overlord Triblorb on your way to uncovering the ultimate boss of Scribble Hero!
• Stock your arsenal with awesome weaponry like the Doodle Destroyer and the Red Marker of Death!
• Voyage through outrageous worlds from medieval castles to outer space in a quest to save Sketch's girl pal Dot, the cutest doodle in the pad!
Scribble Hero features unique hand-drawn graphics, 50 levels of pure, adrenaline-pumping fun, and a ton of boosts, weapons and upgrades to collect and customize your experience every time you play. Get ready for doodle-blasting mayhem!
• Simple one-touch controls
• 50 levels filled with nonstop shooting action and thousands of enemies
• 10 evil boss monsters
• Collect coins to unlock boosts, tombstones, weapon upgrades and extra lives.
• Unique rewind mode lets you fight back and cause more havoc if you die too soon!
• Use special weapons to punch holes in the paper and literally scrub out enemies with a permanent marker!
• Survival Mode – See how long you can survive against endless waves of enemies!
End User License Agreement
The character of Rhinomite is an absurdly heroic figure who offers children the drama of creating fanciful costumes, the exhilaration of pretending to fly, and the challenge of avoiding obstacles in this bustling city setting.
This games focuses on spatial prepositions such as Over, Under, Beneath, Around and Through which are important to early language learning, and later investigations in mathematics and physics. In Rhinomite these words are showcased in a style inspired by the flare of classic comic book superheroes. We also display pertinent numerical information as points are earned or traded in for costumes.
Rhinomite is an open-ended game of flight and flexibility, that allows players to bring their own scenarios of sleuthing, mystery and intrigue to this imaginative setting. We supply the costumes, the challenge and the magic, but the child will supply the tale. We hope your budding young authors will create interesting motivations, conflicts, and triumphs for our fresh new character we call Rhinomite!
THINGS TO NOTICE:
- There are no images of weaponry in this super-drama.
- Equal values of ten points per "coin" was chosen for those who are learning to count by tens.
- Subtraction equations are displayed for young players as their points are earned and used for new costume parts.
- During game-play the upper-left corner of your touchscreen was intentionally chosen as the location for written words, since orienting children to that specific corner, as a starting place for text, has value in English literacy.
Families and teachers discussing Rhinomite with children may want to include topics and terms such as: tenacity, resiliency, counting by ten, multiples of ten, adding, subtracting, practice, prepositions, and TRY AGAIN...just like Rhinomite!
ESPECIALLY FOR TEACHERS
U.S. Common Core Standards:
- (K.L.1e) Language Arts standards, beginning at the kindergarten level, include the use of frequently occurring prepositions and continue to be important over the years of one's language development.
- (1.NBT.6) Adding and subtracting in multiples of ten begins being introduced in U.S. Common Core Standards in mathematics beginning in 1st grade.
I hope you enjoy Rhinomite!
Find more of our unique games at www.mrsjuddsgames.com
Get previews, fun learning links, and "like us" on Facebook!
Need any help?
If you need any help with our products or have suggestion on how we can improve – please visit our support page.
Thank you for buying our app. If you like it, we would be very happy if you would give us a positive review in the Google Play Store :)
To open and browse your Royal TS/X documents, ensure that your Android device has access to the files. Any app that can open arbitrary files can be used to open documents. You can, for example use cloud storage apps like Dropbox or Google Drive or a File Manager to open documents.
Royal TSD provides a connect button for supported connection types. Web page connections open the configured web address in the default browser, Remote Desktop connections can be established through 3rd party apps, like Microsoft Remote Desktop.
- Beautiful hand-drawn graphics
- Many different enemy types
- Multiplier based scoring
- Online leader boards