- Beautiful hand-drawn graphics
- Many different enemy types
- Multiplier based scoring
- Online leader boards
• 50 Adventure levels with a wide variety of 3D grid shapes, game modes, and boss battles
• 5 Classic Arcade levels inspired by franchise heritage
• Over 10 battle modes including Pacifism, King and Claustrophobia
• 5 unique companion drones such as Attack, Collector, Ram and Snipe
• 5 devastating super abilities including Homing, Black Hole and Turret
• Compete with friends and other players on global leaderboards for every level in the game
• Dual and single-stick touch control configurations
• Bluetooth controller support
Specially for the Android version: both Spirit and Spirit HD (tablet version) included in the same package. Buy once and play both versions of the game on your different devices.
Simple and fun to play. No shooting. No on-screen controls. Just slide your finger and Spirit will mimic your movements.
Check out what people are saying about it:
• "Spirit is a paradigm example of independent game development for the iPhone" - 'Must Have', No DPad
• "If you're looking for a challenging new arcade experience, this one's easy to recommend" - Touch Arcade
• "Spirit is a budget gem you don’t want to miss" - TouchGen
• "One of the best arcade-style apps on the App Store right now" - GameZebo
• "The experience is incredibly fluid and seamless. It just feels right, and no amount of screen-shots can do it justice" - themacfeed.com
• "Hypnotic, compelling stuff" - The Sunday Times
• "Slick control scheme meets fantastic visual effects and sound design; this is the complete arcade package" - Games Uncovered
Take control of Spirit in an intense retro inspired arcade experience, reinvented for Android devices.
Guide Spirit against many different enemy types, and distort space to force them into another dimension.
Features a fluid, easy to play yet hard to master control system. Relative movement allows you to keep your finger out of the way of the action.
Combine links and combos to build up huge scores. Fight your way through increasingly challenging waves, uniquely generated for each game.
App2SD supported. Please email any questions.
If you have already purchased the HD version and would like to upgrade to the XHD, please purchase the XHD version and email us your Google Wallet order number for both your HD and XHD purchases and we'll refund the HD purchase.
Below are solutions to common problems but feel free to email us if you are still having any problems and we'll get back to you.
* If having purchased the game you get a license failure, this is because the purchase may take some time to be recorded on the Google license server. It will resolve within a few hours or you can try restarting your device and reinstalling.
* If you get "Not compatible with your device" from the Market App, please try clearing your Market App Cache (Settings, Applications, Market, Clear Cache) and restarting your device.
* If your download is declined, your credit card authorisation will have failed. Please update your card details (usually the address doesn't match) and retry the purchase.
* The game uses Google's standard licensing service. It will use the internet to retrieve a license which will expire periodically and then be automatically renewed. The longer you have the game, the longer the time between license renewals.
If you have any other problems or other feedback, please don't hesitate to drop us an email and we'll get back to you.
Small Print: VAT added within EU. May require license from Google & collect anonymous stats.
Control an army of liquid-like particles through various sceneries to take over the enemy's liquid-like particles.
Capable of playing multi-player games of up to six people over a local wi-fi network.
Many more maps to come.
There are three versions of this game available:
NOTE: All three versions are identical apart from the ads in the free version.
1. Free - support me with ads.
2. Full - support me with a small donation.
3. Open Source - support me by contributing to the source code to make the game better.
The open source version is available at https://github.com/xenris/liquid-wars-android under the GNU GPL3 license.
This is my first networked game, so if there are any problems an email with a clear description of the problem would be very very helpful.
Liquid Wars is my own version of the Free and open source pc game "Liquid War".
The original Liquid War is available at http://www.ufoot.org/liquidwar/
The permissions are for multi-player networking.
Welcome to Inferno+, the highly-anticipated title from Radiangames, creator of Slydris, Fireball SE, and Ballistic SE. Blast your way through 40 atmospheric levels. Explore the gauntlet of stylish environments, destroy hordes of enemies, and upgrade your ship along the way.
With 3 difficulty levels, 20 achievements, and New Game+ mode, you'll be in for hours of enjoyment.
Inferno+ also features Scorched mode, where you have 90 seconds to blast through a randomized level with a preset loadout.
Like all Radiangames' titles, Inferno+ works great on phones and tablets of any size.
• Designed for both mobile devices and tablets!
• Two gametypes: Classic Mode (normal difficulty) and Code Red (too hard)
• A brand new weapon arsenal! Can you unlock them all?
• A new scoring system, powered by tricks you can do with weapons or your arrow
• Diabolical boss encounters
• Flaunt your highscore on your Google Play friends' game over screens! Or be ashamed of it.
• Tons of Google Play achievements, many of which include jokes and humors
* Blast your way through 24 unique waves and 6 intense challenges.
* Upgrade 6 varied weapons, along with your ships' speed, armor, and special attack.
* Choose one of 5 difficulty levels, with 2 bonus difficulty levels (Lightning and Armored) providing new ways to play the game.
* Track your progress with achievements and leaderboards.
* Use the smooth, customizable virtual controls or a Bluetooth-enabled control pad to play.
Blast alien invaders while warping between the top and bottom of the screen in this heart-pumping adventure from Radiangames. Unlock upgrades and acquire special power-ups as you obliterate wave after wave of enemies.
With a massive campaign, intense action, and eye-popping visuals, Super Crossfighter sets a new standard for arcade action.
• High intensity action + stylish graphics and music
• 150+ waves of alien-exterminating mayhem spread across 5 chapters
• Survival mode and Dark chapters extend the life of the game even further
• Upgrade your ship in 10 distinct areas using skill points
• Collect Victory Points and unlock even more bonuses and upgrades
• 19 Achievements to get even more Victory Points
• Slider, tilt, or virtual button control options, along with MOGA+Bluetooth controller support!
PewPew 2 is the best multidirectional shoot them up on Android.
Expect retro graphics, megatons of enemies, and a frame rate achieved by no other game (except PewPew).
There are nine game modes, and a campaign with 3 levels of difficulties so even the weakes... *AHEM*
So even the strongest of you will have some challenge!
And now, a list of the features:
-a deep story with drama, romance, and mystery.
-crops to grow and birds to throw, to keep in touch with nature.
-private information sharing with several companies, because we *care* about you.
-targeted advertising, so that you aren't disturbed by pointless ads.
Wait. That was a list of what's not included, here we go:
-frames per seconds (a LOT)
-9 games modes (2 of which must be unlocked)
-8 unlockable ships with offensive defense (bullets shot in every direction when hit).
-a campaign, with 3 level of difficulties and boss fights
-a bunch of achievements
-online scores, with replays
-XPERIA PLAY Optimized
-Controller support for NVIDIA and Android set-top boxes.
Battleheart - enter a world of epic fantasy combat!
"Battleheart is an absolutely effortless recommendation" - TouchArcade.com
"Incredibly addictive and fun" - Attack of the Show
"Game of the Week" - iTunes
The hit iOS game, now available on Android! Battleheart distills some of the greatest elements of roleplaying games and real-time strategy into pocket-sized form!
Create a unique party of heroes, and lead them in frantic real-time battles against monsters of ever increasing power. Lay waste to your foes with dozens of unique special powers as you gain experience, upgrade your party's equipment, and craft them into the ultimate battle force!
-- Features --
• Easily command your army via simple touch commands.
• Create a unique party from numerous character classes, including stealthy rogues, powerful wizards and stoic knights!
• Customize your heroes via dozens of unique skills - literally hundreds of class and skill combinations!
• Make the most of your party's skills to control the battlefield - turn your opponents into frogs, stun them with poisons, or simply destroy them with meteor strikes and whirlwinds of steel!
• Over 100 unique items to collect and equip across a 30+ level campaign, complete with epic boss battles!
• Put your custom party to the ultimate test in survival arenas, where rare and unique rewards can be found!
• Incredibly sharp animation and art designed specifically for cutting edge mobile devices!
In Waves mode, you get to upgrade every 5 waves and keep playing until you die. Can you make it all the way to wave 100 and beyond?
In Challenge mode, you choose one of 5 full-speed challenges, allocate your 10 enhancement points, and go all-out for 2 minutes of glorious swarm-blasting action.
In addition to fully customizable controls and 2 songs to choose from, Ballistic SE also features:
* Activate Ballistic Mode to slow down the action and turn your blasters on overdrive!
* Configure your play experience with 10 ship enhancements.
* Strive to get all 20 achievements!
* Marvel at the glorious high-resolution graphics (supports phones and tablets of all sizes).
✔ Classic arcade feeling
✔ Smooth Controls for playing on the way
✔ Shoot many opponents to break your highscore
✔ 5 different types of enemies
The game starts hard and it goes even harder - can you resist and get a lot of points?
If you love the old vector based arcade games of the 1980's such as Tempest, Vortex and Star-wars than this is the right game for you.
-Easy to learn
-1980's style old school vector graphics
-Save and load high score
-Very addictive gameplay
-Suitable for all ages
-Easy to learn but very hard to master
-Cool sounds and music
Fireball: Special Edition is an addictive and challenging, arcade survival game. Dodge swarms of enemies and lead them to their destruction across 3 modes and 2 difficulty levels.
* Use Meltdown mode to slow down the action and escape from certain death.
* In Waves mode, play through 8 consecutive waves of increasing size and speed.
* In Countdown mode, play 5 unique stages of 3 minutes each and try to score as high as you can with massive combos.
* In Survival mode, play 5 more stages where the goal is to stay alive as long as possible.
Like all Radiangames' titles, Fireball SE is works on Android phones or tablets of any size.
Check out what reviewers are said about Fireball SE:
"Fireball SE has the energy and appeal to last for quite some time." (8 out of 10) - PocketGamer
"It's smart, polished, and above all, immediate." - Eurogamer
SpongeBob and Plankton are in a race to find the lost Krabby Patty formula somewhere in Bikini Bottom, Apocalyptic Bikini Bottom and a real-world beach. When he’s not running, SpongeBob is flying, floating in a bubble, or has Plankton jumping around his surreal imagination. And when the running gets tough, the tough get heroic! SpongeBob becomes Super SpongeBob to knock through any obstacle in his way!
EXPERIENCE BIKINI BOTTOM
• Laugh at hilarious dialog between SpongeBob and his arch-rival Plankton
• Run through iconic locations including Bikini Bottom, Apocalyptic Bikini Bottom and out of water on a beach
• Customize SpongeBob with unique costumes
• Plankton helps SpongeBob with power-ups like shields and magnets
• Become Super SpongeBob and knock everything out of SpongeBob’s path!
• Drive the Patty Wagon!!!
• Adventure off the beaten path:
→ Float SpongeBob in a bubble through a coral forest
→ Jump Plankton through SpongeBob’s imagination
→ Plankton’s jetpack speeds past obstacles
• Run farther than your friends! Compare distance and scores after your run
• Custom animation and voice-overs with SpongeBob and Plankton created just for this game!
SpongeBob: Sponge on the Run was developed by Playside Studios in Australia, creators of the Worldwide Editor’s Choice 'Catch the Ark’ and the recently released Boulder Jack.
The SpongeBob: Sponge Out of Water movie will be in theatres on February 6th.
End User License Agreement:
SpongeBob: Sponge on the Run offers in-app purchases and charges real money for additional in-app content. You may lock out the ability to purchase in-app content by adjusting your device’s settings.
Google will keep you logged on for an additional period of time after an initial in-app purchase. Additional purchases won’t require a re-entry of the password during this additional period of time. This is a function of Google’s software and not within our control.
Visit the SpongeBob Movie site at http://www.spongebobmovie.com
Visit our official site at http://www.spongebob.com
Follow us on Instagram @spongebobmovie, Twitter at @spongebob or like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/spongebob
© 2015 Paramount Pictures Corporation. All Rights Reserved. © 2015 Viacom International Inc. All Rights Reserved. Nickelodeon, SpongeBob, and all related titles, logos, and characters are trademarks of Viacom International Inc. Created by Stephen Hillenburg.
- Beautiful hand-drawn graphics
- Many different enemy types
- Multiplier based scoring
- Online leader boards
To open and browse your Royal TS/X documents, ensure that your Android device has access to the files. Any app that can open arbitrary files can be used to open documents. You can, for example use cloud storage apps like Dropbox or Google Drive or a File Manager to open documents.
Royal TSD provides a connect button for supported connection types. Web page connections open the configured web address in the default browser, Remote Desktop connections can be established through 3rd party apps, like Microsoft Remote Desktop.